Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems (5600 Views)

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Begin To Destroy Their MTN Modems / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Babaalata: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is never the solution to the Xenophobic attack perpetrated by South Africans.
If we destroyed our mtn Sims, send Shop rite and gotv out, who suffers the consequences? We of course.. Do you know how many Nigerians are getting their daily food from these establishments
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
You need to do more research
I asked a question because of clarity. If they were owned by Nigerians as alleged why are their names hidden?. How many shares do they have in that company is it up to 51%?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by StrikeBack(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

I asked a question because of clarity. If they were owned by Nigerians as alleged why are their names hidden?. How many shares do they have in that company is it up to 51%?
Nigerians??
You are kidding right.. where did I mention Nigeria.

Go and do more research about the REAL owners of MTN,Shopleft and Dstv
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by uckennety(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
South Africans are killing humans
Nigerians are Stoning modems
Shioooorrrrrrrr
Read my signature

Modem u buy with ur own money

Iberiberism part 7

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by paullegend1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
w
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by LocalNietzsche: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you want to hold the south African people responsible, you need to hold the government accountable. There is a clear difference between private enterprises and Government institution. Protest at the SA Embassy not businesses.

Unless you have another malicious intent at heart.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Lush100(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Destroy DSTV because on attack in SA,.....mba...no i will not oh.
what of attack and killings in name of BH, FHM and the like in the country, what of unemployment nko?
What of nepotism and tribalism, what of denying others what is rightfully theirs?
when we address the ones inside, then i will reason with the SouthAfrican people matter?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by Regiomontanus(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
I cannot do such. I can't waste my money.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems by emeviks: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2019
#SayNoToXenophobia#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? / MTN Dish Out Huge Data / Pls Does Whatsapp Work On Tecno T731?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.