Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! (53272 Views)

Nigerians Attacked FBI Twitter Page Demand Probe Of Tinubu , Chicago University / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by TemmyT002(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killings Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government woke up. Now it's too late!

What is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by JuanDeDios: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killings Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government woke up. Now it's too late!
Yeah. It's an Igbo matter now. I'm sure His Excellency the ambassador heard some Nigerians are outside and said, "Oh, some Igbo's are at the gate? Don't let them in. In Comrade Oshiomhole's voice, they can go and die." Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Obudupikin: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

To seek refuge at the embassy? How many can they accommodate?

As many as possible.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by busylink: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

Stop sounding like a fool, this issue on ground is not about tribe or ethnic. our growth has been limited in this nation since 1960 all because we see more of tribes than common values. you are old enough now to start thinking like a man please don't say this again educate your mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Kapeter(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

i tire ooo. I don't know what they can do oo. The best they can is what they've been doing.. Warning citizens about impending danger and meeting with the sa government. Nothing els. They should all stay safe, nobody can save them.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Area4Area: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
This xenophobic attack occurs almost every year, Africans and especially Nigerians who are the main target should leave that place, next year again we'll start hearing of another attack and Nigerians would start complaining.
I know Nigerians who had left South Africa for Australia, Canada, the UK and US among other countries, leave their country for them and let's all think of how to deal with their nationals here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by icedbreez(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

How many did they accommodate?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by faithfull18(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Can you imagine
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Kingkun69(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
abrojunior94:
Do you know why SA can confidently do the sh*t they do, it's because they've seen a country so divided among themselves internally that they can barely stay united and speak with one voice against foreign attacks.

And to think some retards here on nairaland are saying the Nigerians there are just from a particular tribe, shows how low we've gone as a country. As a matter of fact, Nigeria can no longer be called a country if a fellow countryman can say sh*t about his own countryman in the full view of other nationals.

Nigeria will continue to be volatile to foreign attacks in other countries if we continue to be disunited. The world is watching, let the retards, tribalists and olodos take note of that
its quite irritating TBH the only time Nigerians come together is for big brother or when a reward is involved especially here on NL you see fools coming online to cause commotion against each other even on twitter you see some even praising the actions of SA saying that they want to run from Buhari that they should better be killed and more and more lately I'm embarrassed to be called a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by luvprince4real(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
And one idiot moulded the image of one of South Africa's leaders in Owerri to honour him. Iberiberism of the highest order

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by StrikeBack(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
stevio:
NIGERIA WILL WORK IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. Pls learn to speak good about your Country,WORDS are POWERFUL & they have CREATIVE ABILITY.
How old are you Son.
Listen to your elders above..
Quick question.
What do you benefit as a Nigerian??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Goldicon2(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:

The question is how many can they accommodate?

When the embassy workers are also seeking refugee somewhere else
they will accommodate everyone, do you have any idea how many rooms embassies are built to have ? Abi you won dy give them one room each? No matter how tight it gets e go accommodate them because you fit tell me say AC no dy there. 10 boys dy sleep for bed sitter and kor big embassy nahm no fit accommodate people ? Abi did you read that it was the whole Nigerians in SA that ran their? So why them no fit accommodate the ones that ran there for refuge.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by madenigga(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

attacking a countrys Embassy is a declaration of war

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by iwantolive: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
abrojunior94:
Do you know why SA can confidently do the sh*t they do, it's because they've seen a country so divided among themselves internally that they can barely stay united and speak with one voice against foreign attacks.

And to think some retards here on nairaland are saying the Nigerians there are just from a particular tribe, shows how low we've gone as a country. As a matter of fact, Nigeria can no longer be called a country if a fellow countryman can say sh*t about his own countryman in the full view of other nationals.

Nigeria will continue to be volatile to foreign attacks in other countries if we continue to be disunited. The world is watching, let the retards, tribalists and olodos take note of that
Thank you very much,you have said it all..its such a shame that we have degenerated to this level as a country..so so sad..
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by airminem(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
I think a large portion of society is coming to the conclusion that we will give the authorities the change to do the right thing, and if they "choose" not to, we're just going to have to make them do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Conceptman: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2019
When you expect someone whose health status is not made public and he's presiding over a nation, this is what you get when someone with ear problem (deaf) is trying to interprete to someone who is ears are active and functioning. This is the state of Nigeria at the moment, nothing is working nationally and you expect something to work internationally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by helinues: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Goldicon2:
they will accommodate everyone, do you have any idea how many rooms embassies are built to have ? Abi you won dy give them one room each? No matter how tight it gets e go accommodate them because you fit tell me say AC no dy there. 10 boys dy sleep for bed sitter and kor big embassy nahm no fit accommodate people ? Abi did you read that it was the whole Nigerians in SA that ran their? So why them no fit accommodate the ones that ran there for refuge.

Lol.. Do you have an idea about the population of Nigerians in Pretoria alone not to talk of J'bourg?

Or this is just for the sake of arguments?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by 2loadedguy: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
this is really sickening

the Nigerian government for some idiotic, stupid reasons known to only themselves are deliberately folding their hands on an issue as serious as this

And I'm tired of slowpokes saying those Nigerians over there should "pack and leave"... Should be chased out to come and rebuild the shithole here

Is that how it's easy to just leave your hard earned business, your life investments, and just come back to this shithole

Come back and start from where.
people in the shithole are still fighting over the little jobs that be. And you're saying they should leave all they have worked for in SA to come back

They have their rights even as foreigners and I suggest the SA lazy yoots and it's stupid govt better respect it.

If they have been found guilty of something, then they should be deported. If not, then they should be given their rights and privileges as every other human

angry
What right in a foreign land? I can assure you many of them are even staying without papers. They will go there on tourist visas and start setting up businesses. I support the call that they should return home rather than getting killed for nothing, they can come and start drinking garri in peace in Nigeria and they won't be the first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'll continue to say this till my last day on earth

Nigeria will never work

I see myself as a nationless individual who need to work hard and create security,infrastructure and other amenities for myself and my generation.Having that mentality helps u to stop believing this politifians

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Gandollaar(f): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killing mostly Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government woke up. Now it's too late!
How did they single out Igbos for attack?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by GGirll: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
pickatyou:
I don't believe this. But I can't doubt it either, after all buhari have been attacking a particular tribe since he became president.

He named them 5%ers but unfortunately all 95%ers there are not spared either....I think Nigerians are reaping what they sowed when they asked all Ghanaians to go thereby naming a bag Ghana must go....that's why it's not good to do evil cos it will surely be paid back by karma at the right time when d doers had long forgotten lol. Nigeria pele ndo! !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Like I said the government will make noise but will do nothing about it
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Sanchez01: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

This isn't the question. It is normal for citizens to seek refuge at their country's embassy in a foreign country. As a matter of fact, it is the responsibility of the embassy to ask its citizens to find their way to its doorstep as that is the only haven available to them at the time.

While they might not be able to take everyone. The idea isn't to get a standard Orthopedic mattress and a private room.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Kapeter(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Racoon:
I said it earlier. "Did this shame act by SA started today? Hell no! SA simply took on this xenophobic attack mode because of how it must have seen all the injustices & oppressive tendencies the Nigerian govt have meted out to its own people.Charity begins from home."

Yet the FG is shouting enough is enough back home while the Minister of foreign affairs is summoning the SA ambassador to Nigeria.
you lots are too emotional and putting blames where it's nopt deserved. SA govt and Nig government don't have a diplomatic issue, shoud the minister just declare war on SA instead of calling for a meeting with the SA representatives?

And it isn't like the sa govt are not doing anything to stop the attack, the citizens are just on rampage or should they start killing their own citizens for foreigners?

I'm sure, if the fg should send in rescue plane to sa to bring nigerians in sa back home, they still wouldn't come.. So what should the govt do.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Gilgil: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
stevio:
NIGERIA WILL WORK IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. Pls learn to speak good about your Country,WORDS are POWERFUL & they have CREATIVE ABILITY.

If you don't work hard to achieve a goal, all the words in the world would not achieve it for you.

Try this:
Every morning, don't brush your teeth, rather declare by words that your mouth is fresh and clean. Do this for 1 month and see how powerful your words are and much creative ability your words have.
Thank me later!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Like airline work, being in an embassy can seem like fun and games , but you will occasionally be called to deliver . This is one of those times, and in typical naija fashion, we have failed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by cyberprince8(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killing mostly Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government, including hypocritical Nigerians woke up. Why didn't you say something all these while? Hypocrites! Now it's too late!

I tire ooh
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Ovidot006: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian embassy is not did not shut down its doors on its citizens it’s actually under attack as am typing called my cousin and he said it’s under attack by South Africans...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
How did they single out Igbos for attack?

Yoruba man, because Igbos are majority in SA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.