Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! (53293 Views)

Nigerians Attacked FBI Twitter Page Demand Probe Of Tinubu , Chicago University / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killing mostly Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. There was no single week we didn't hear of killings or violence against Nigerians here on Nairaland. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government, including hypocritical Nigerians woke up. Why didn't you say something all these while? Hypocrites! Now it's too late! Some of you Igbos don't really understand this country at all despite the teachings of Nnamdi kanu.

For those afonjas trying to reply me, your brother below "Duggedised12" just said exactly what I said. You know the truth, most of you have been rejoicing they were killing Igbos in South Africa. Stop pretending!
shut up for God’s sake you fool, haba are you the only brainless Igbo boy in this country, at times hide your foolishness , so all other Africans been killed are igbos? And igbos are only ones turned back at the Nigerian embassy? Ohh you too daft brother..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by dabossman(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Goldicon2:
Lol their head no touch 2times make them attack embassy.

It won't be the first time an embassy will be attacked brother. US embassies are about the most attacked embassies in the world. Mad people don't reason logically.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by orunmila144: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:
You expect them to open doors to Igbos? They have been killing mostly Igbos for months, government kept dragging foot. Do something, for where. There was no single week we didn't hear of killings or violence against Nigerians here on Nairaland. Only when they realize they are killing all Nigerians did our government, including hypocritical Nigerians woke up. Why didn't you say something all these while? Hypocrites! Now it's too late! Some of you Igbos don't really understand this country at all despite the teachings of Nnamdi kanu.

For those afonjas trying to reply me, your brother below "Duggedised12" just said exactly what I said. You know the truth, most of you have been rejoicing they were killing Igbos in South Africa. Stop pretending!
its judgement day on the igbo nation globally. GOD is angry at igbos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10156993_funnybabymainpic_jpeg2f60fb4c80fabaeba9e9f3927da3b106

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2019
orunmila144:
its judgement day on the igbo nation globally. GOD is angry at igbos

Lol afonja...the world are scared of the Igbos because they know they are the chosen people
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2019
wristbangle:
Words on social media platforms are not enough to fight/address the situation. If citizens stage a protest to the government house, the idiots called SAS and other useless force entities will use innocent citizens for gun practice.

The situation in this country is when one is caught between the devil and deep blue sea.

This are times I almost blame God for making me a Nigerian. What is done is done. The best is to leave the country. The number of chaos and evil people are too much.
When Musa, emeka and femi hold hands and tell the government enough is enough.Nigeria will be the Paradise it was meant to be. Until then, let's keep suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Rotten: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
This is really a big issue. I think though that the closing of the embassy is wrong

''The best way to success is to embrace opportunity when it appears.''

Check out my signature below
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by orunmila144: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

Lol afonja...the world are scared of the Igbos because they know they are the chosen people
grin what are they chosen to do ? because for you to be chosen there must be a purpose why you are chosen. so what are they chosen to do ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10156993_funnybabymainpic_jpeg2f60fb4c80fabaeba9e9f3927da3b106

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

Call Ekweremadu to go and defend the igbos, he is a senator and ws the one who came up with the idea of NG Senate engaging with SA parliament in the last senate
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Area4Area: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Do you mind them ? Children of hate and perdition. The whole Nairaland is agog with different insults and abuse as if it is only Nigerian. They forgot it happened to Zimbabweans, and other Nationals during GEJ. Some are even insinuating that we should start to loot Shoprite too shows how shallow their thinking are. Nations does not run that way but in a diplomatic manner. I believe government would not just sit down but also working out strategies to handle the situation diplomatically.
Having said this, I sure believe some slowpoke will still come here and attack my comment. Is allowed I don't care either afterall they attacked and molested their elder stateman In foreign land.

I really get pissed off with some of these kids sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Goldicon2(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:

People like you never reach international airport before not to talk of flying outside the country.

Na your reasoning's make me reach the conclusions oo should incase you want to hit your head on the wall
Lol oga you way dy Sleep international airport and way they fly in and out of the country ,that no mean say brain dy your skull oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
orunmila144:
grin what are they chosen to do ? because for you to be chosen there must be a purpose why you are chosen. so what are they chosen to do ?

Watch this, start from 9:20. Igbos are not ordinary black people like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyIT9Hx7UFw
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by orunmila144: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

Watch this, start from 9:20. Igbos are not ordinary black people like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyIT9Hx7UFw
igbos are not ordinary. i agree. ordinary people dont take drugs to a place where the penalty is death grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by helinues: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Goldicon2:
Lol oga you way dy Sleep international airport and way they fly in and out of the country ,that no mean say brain dy your skull oh.

You Wey brains scattered his skull with up Nepa every hours, dont you think such brains might get over heated?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by cliper230(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Let them accommodate as much as they can accommodate first
helinues:
undecided

To seek refuge at the embassy? How many can they accommodate?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Mercy2006(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2019
orunmila144:

Am patiently waiting for the answer too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Iko5000: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2019
God bless you . Lots of idiots on Nairaland doing tribalism and expect their lives to change . The forum is already feck as the mods allow this to continue . Why will people be celebrating what is happening in SA because in their twisted mind it’s it’s the Igbos that are affected . There is war in Nigeria where lots of solders are dying but who cares as it’s not my people .
Nairaland needs to change and put a stop to this now .
Arsenalholic:
This country is fuçked!

That's the reason I don't dabble into this nonsense.

Nigerians are the cause of their sufferings. The blame lies at our feet on so many counts.

We have leaders that have divided us along the lines of tribe and religion so they can continue to piss on our head.

We embraced this divide as a people like uncivilized and uneducated people, even though Nigeria has one of the highest rates of graduates in Africa. Nigerians are divided and with a very useless bunch of leaders anyone can spit on our faces with glee expecting us to do fvçk all.

We only know how to fight Twitter wars... Yet when one idiot local govt chairman drives around in his expensive jeep you will see all the street boys worshipping the ground he walks on.

How the fvçk are they ever gong to take y'all serious?! Y'all are just clowns, puppets that can pulled to whichever way.

This Xenophobia sh!t can't happen if this country was working. Many Nigerians would sit their asses here and work their butts off.

But because of these same nicompoops in the corridors of power they storm out of this country in droves and still don't have peace.

People were laughing at Sowore the other day for trying to do something. This docility will kill us as a Nation. And I am sorry to say, we are toying with the future of today's kids and the generation yet unborn.

Until we stand up and tell these imbeciles that enough is enough, we will continue to be easy target for other nations.. And we will continue to weep as a Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Mercy2006(f): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2019
cliper230:
Let them accommodate as much as they can accommodate first
Your brother is the ambassador, why is he turning his people away since some of you claim,they were turned away cos they are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by wristbangle: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
When Musa, emeka and femi hold hands and tell the government enough is enough.Nigeria will be the Paradise it was meant to be. Until then, let's keep suffering and smiling.

I get your message bro. Looking for unity in this country is more scarce than searching for a virgin
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Area4Area: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
uuzba:

The main lesson here, don't go to another man's country to show off.
Igbo people like showing off.
South Africans are jealous. White people beat sh!t out of their lives and displaced them for years.
You were chilling and flexing in your Nigerian village.
Now that the storm calmed down, you now travel to their land and start flexing? Un top all their sweat?
My friend, chill out and park well.
Do your runs QUIETLY. Carry your money and go.
Don't play loud music or dress extravagantly. Do not attract attention to yourself.
Better still, go to the White people area of South AFrica.
You are very correct because some of our nationals in SA live so loud and make their nationals angry thereby attracting hate and despise, why can't you just go there, live low, make your money and move on or better still move to another country since the hate is already ingrained in most of them?
I really don't support the attacks but I really don't have pity for our people there, you'd be surprised that even if the FG decides to send planes to airlift Nigerians, they would rather remain to get killed,
Another option make plans to going to another country, no way, next year dem no go let us rest when SAfricans start all over

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by cliper230(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
What the Bleep are you talking about . Who is your brother?
Mercy2006:
Your brother is the ambassador, why is he turning his people away since some of you claim,they were turned away cos they are igbos.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by silibaba: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Flashvite: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerians in SA shud just quietly relocate back to Nigeria and invest here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by baratech: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Wow wow wow

Quite unfortunate... The only safe place for them and they shut them out...

Did Buhari order them to do that?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigeria has finished already
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Mercy2006(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
cliper230:
What the Bleep are you talking about . Who is your brother?
The ambassador is Igbo,unless you are not Igbo,then he is your brother.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by UncleJudax(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
God,i have a serious question,why did you make me a Nigerian? No i just don't know off all the countries on the surface of the earth,you sent me here to receive this reproach. cry cry honestly God, its very unfair,very very unfair to have sent me here.

This country has the most stupid and incompetent leaders walking the face of the earth ,they also have the most bigoted and tribalistic people on earth, it was when i joined nairaland that i realized just how much we hated ourselves.sorry to say,if you still think Nigeria will be better, you are delusional and need to see a psychiatrist.

The truth of the matter is that this govt has been dragging its feet on this issue because they feel its ibos that are affected, just like most nairalanders have been gyrating and mocking ibos whenever attacks like this happen over the years. Even till know many nairalanders feel its only ibos that are affected so they should carry their cross, if you have that mindset, all i have to say is FVCK YOU!

PS, i am not ibo ,for those of you idiotic morons ready to get your leprosy infested fingers to typing.
The collective hatred towards Igbos, has made sure the country is a shiiitbag.

You may ask how? Well, two out of the three largest tribes have made sure that so long as Igbos are not holding top positions in Government, the North (Fulanis) can do whatever they like. Thus, no one is able to check make the excesses of the North.

When Igbos hit back at the same people rejoicing now, they would label them sadists. grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by jclassiq(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Actually, it's not out of place for the embassy to shut its doors, they cannot accommodate everybody and they also risk being attacked if they take in too many Nigerians.
It's understandable that blood is hot and Nigerians who are turned down will feel betrayed but it's the right thing to do technically.
As for South Africa, all they know from inception is violence. Since they are able to achieve independence with violence, freed Nelson Mandela with violence and got their first black president violently, they are used to doing things with violence but they forget that they cannot go far without accommodating people around them.

Most ID!0tic post ever!!!!!

Dude are you daft or what?

They risk being attacked if they accommodate too many Nigerians

Seriously, mudafvka

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by jclassiq(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Timoleon:
I am deeply saddened by this report. It really feels like a curse to be a Nigerian. Never has life been so valueless.

embarassed I am depressed.

And you have every right to be. Cos its actually depressing.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Rubicon67(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
kenwhawha:

When will you stop playing victim? When you start realising that it's a Nigerian problem as a whole and not just an Igbo one?

Those South Africans carrying out this heinous crimes are not concerned about tribes or ethnic affiliations.

I don't know how many Nigerians reside in South Africa but we understand that we have a sizeable population there and without trying to justify the unsubstantiated report, finding out why the Nigerian High Commission there has been unable to provide protection to it's citizens should have been the first step considering the practicality of it.

Having said that, we should send a clear message to them by boycotting their businesses here. And we can only do that if we see this affront by this ignorant Xenophobic idiots as a collective national insult rather than a tribal one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by anonimi: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's why South Africans continue the attacks. They know we have no government

Is this about RUGA or is it about cattle colonies in the south and middle belt?
If the answer is no, then please note that the government of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN is not concerned.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9903820_fbimg15631860052698958_jpegb05f41d787e0cd65b489071399f6956e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by Mercy2006(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
jclassiq:

Most ID!0tic post ever!!!!!

Dude are you daft or what?

They risk being attacked if they accommodate too many Nigerians

Seriously, mudafvka
But why is it that no one is dragging Geoffrey Onyeama.He is the ambassador, he should open the doors for people now.or is it because he is Igbo that our people aren't dragging him? I am so sure that if he is Yoruba, we would have been hearing a lot of conspiracy theories by now.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! by moriss33(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
undecided

To seek refuge at the embassy? How many can they accommodate?
are you really this draft?....where else are they supposed to run to ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.