Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. (7658 Views)

Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / The New Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Will Make It’s Debut On Oppo’s New Flagship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by akp202(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2019
TheRealOwner:

How much for the cracked phone?
u wicked grin
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Okpueze1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
TheRealOwner:

I've bought the screen already. I am enjoying the phone. Just that nobody should be lying unnecessarily about gorilla this, monkey that.
The sound system of this phone is super. Battery wise, it is ok. The gaming performance is ok too.
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Okpueze1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
TYglobal:

You must be a very careless preek.
Thanks
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by orlayemmy15(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
TDonald:
Video of when the phone was falling from the bike on motion

Or Carry your yeye OPPO-site advert commot for here angry

lols... U spoke my mind.

make e kuku rename the topic as "oppo unbreakable glass"

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by DarkJeddi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okpueze1:
My Xiaomi Note 7 fell from a little distance and the front screen chattered. Phone that's just 1week old. All those their gorilla abi monkey bla bla bla are just for marketing.
It's nobody's fault but your own,if you carelessly smashed your phone.. shocked

Gorilla Glass is NOT a cure for INEPTITUDE.. undecided

See as your screen looked as if it was climbed on by a Trailer...

'LITTLE DISTANCE' my foot.. angry

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by henryobinna(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I didn't know that an iPhone XS Max has grade A and grade C or that a Galaxy Note 10 has a grade A and a grade D..grin

Tell me something..shocked
bro I was shocked when I read that crap.

just avoided dumbo marketers...

looking at the picture of his oppo phone very well you'll see it's a new phone that just got removed from the carton and not yet used because the sticker at the back is still there, the phone never fell down... it's still intact...

All these stupidity is why I hate Chinese and their wack products and bring-others-down marketing

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by techboss1313: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
You don forget N8? The screen was a beast. Not every screen brother. Oppos screen is tough, just give them that one.
DarkJeddi:
If you are careless with your phone expect the same result,Samsung or not.. shocked

Any fall that smashed a phone's screen like THAT,will deal with any phone brands screen..
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
techboss1313:
You don forget N8? The screen was a beast. Not every screen brother. Oppos screen is tough, just give them that one.
What about the the N8,the screen no dey break?

From your Posts you're obviously an OPPO Marketer,I don't have time to argue with you. .

You can promote your brand without trying to bring others down,

And while you are at it,tell your people that no amount of marketing will push your brand if they continue charging an arm and a leg for mediocre specs,in a price sensitive country like Nigeria..

Samsung learnt the hard way and now they're back with a bang with the A-Series.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Okpueze1(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2019
DarkJeddi:
It's nobody's fault but your own,if you carelessly smashed your phone.. shocked

Gorilla Glass is NOT a cure for INEPTITUDE.. undecided

See as your screen looked as if it was climbed on by a Trailer...

'LITTLE DISTANCE' my foot.. angry
Thanks
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by chumsfortech: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2019
What won't beefers say? We hear you but we won't stop telling people what is right from our experience.
PhenomenalMorgan:
So i thought it was only tecno marketers that are dumb, now Oppo marketers are demonstrating their dumbness...
undecided
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by chumsfortech: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2019
And still giving you guys low grade phones garnished with their brand name and substandard spec?
DarkJeddi:
What about the the N8,the screen no dey break?

From your Posts you're obviously an OPPO Marketer,I don't have time to argue with you. .

You can promote your brand without trying to bring others down,

And while you are at it,tell your people that no amount of marketing will push your brand if they continue charging an arm and a leg for mediocre specs,in a price sensitive country like Nigeria..

Samsung learnt the hard way and now they're back with a bang with the A-Series.. shocked
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
chumsfortech:
And still giving you guys low grade phones garnished with their brand name and substandard spec?
YOU don't get to make any credible statements,

You are a paid SHARK who would say anything to earn his pay..

The Oppo A5s with its Mediatek P35,which is thoroughly trounced by the Galaxy A30's Exynos 7904 on ANTUTU and GEEKBENCH scores..

The phone with its lowly 720p LCD screen,which is rubbish compared to the 1080p Super AMOLED of the A30..

The same A5s with an OUTDATED USB 2.0 compared to the USB type C of the A30..

This A5s with an ANCIENT Bluetooth 4.2,compared to the modern Bluetooth 5.o on the A30..

The A5s with NO FAST CHARGE feature compared to the bundled 15W fast charger of the A30..

This same piece of lowly speced CRAP is being sold for #69K compared to the #65k that the A30 is being sold for on Jumia.

And YOU want to start YAPPING about overpriced low grade phones and substandard specs? shocked

And,

Don't even let me get started with the overpriced OPPO F11 Pro compared to the CHEAPER and BETTER speced Galaxy A70 and Xiaomi Mi 9T.. angry

6 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Qhalifah: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheRealOwner:

Samsung galaxy s7 edge for sale #47000
No issues or crack

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by TheRealOwner(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Okpueze1:
I've bought the screen already. I am enjoying the phone. Just that nobody should be lying unnecessarily about gorilla this, monkey that.
The sound system of this phone is super. Battery wise, it is ok. The gaming performance is ok too.
Ok man
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Andywhty(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Airtimex:

What are you insinuating?

Trying to compare samsung with that your OPPO abi wetin undecided

OP bring your phone and another of your friend samsung....let me handle the falls myself, I want to make sure they have the same level of fall.

Gorilla glass has nothing to do with breaking, rather it hides scratches, you can hadly see the scratches by mere looking at it...

I still miss my N9 embarassed
what if na Samsung I dey use. I just they talk like we shld hav a rethink. This guys may be offering something better I was insinuating.
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Airtimex(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Andywhty:
what if na Samsung I dey use. I just they talk like we shld hav a rethink. This guys may be offering something better I was insinuating.

Nothing better there but you can give it a try...
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by drjprince: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
TYglobal:
You can advertise your product without trying to bring other brands down, you guys better tell your people to work on their pricing if they want to make a head way in Nigeria. Lazy marketers.
busted tongue
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Chuksteric(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
YOU don't get to make any credible statements,

You are a paid SHARK who would say anything to earn his pay..

The Oppo A5s with its Mediatek P35,which is thoroughly trounced by the Galaxy A30's Exynos 7904 on ANTUTU and GEEKBENCH scores..

The phone with its lowly 720p LCD screen,which is rubbish compared to the 1080p Super AMOLED of the A30..

The same A5s with an OUTDATED USB 2.0 compared to the USB type C of the A30..

This A5s with an ANCIENT Bluetooth 4.2,compared to the modern Bluetooth 5.o on the A30..

The A5s with NO FAST CHARGE feature compared to the bundled 15W fast charger of the A30..

This same piece of lowly speced CRAP is being sold for #69K compared to the #65k that the A30 is being sold for on Jumia.

And YOU want to start YAPPING about overpriced low grade phones and substandard specs? shocked

And,

Don't even let me get started with the overpriced OPPO F11 Pro compared to the CHEAPER and BETTER speced Galaxy A70 and Xiaomi Mi 9T.. angry

is it a marketer you're trading words with? I feel like this oppo marketers are worse than the Tecno marketers.. They are by far much more arrogant.. I think oppo is not ready for business with these kind of people advertising for them

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Andywhty(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Airtimex:

Nothing better there but you can give it a try...
One thing I know about new phones in the market is that they are always good so that they can attract customers. You nor fit carry rotten egg go market and expect another customer refer you to a frnd na. From the house mate in bbnaija comment on the oppo phone I really think it's a great phone
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Andywhty(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chuksteric:
is it a marketer you're trading words with? I feel like this oppo marketers are worse than the Tecno marketers.. They are by far much more arrogant.. I think oppo is not ready for business with these kind of people advertising for them
look what a fellow xiaomi marketer is saying about oppo marketers. I hate the fact you xiaomi marketers claim to be so good.. abegi I know how una don deceive most of my frnd to go buy that xiaomi rubbish.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Chuksteric(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Andywhty:
look what a fellow xiaomi marketer is saying about oppo marketers. I hate the fact you xiaomi marketers claim to be so good.. abegi I know how una don deceive most of my frnd to go buy that xiaomi rubbish.
Lol ... He said Xiaomi marketer grin grin grin grin .... I've never pushed for Xiaomi... Please link me up let me market too ... Haq haq haq

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Piloeternity(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chuksteric:
Lol ... He said Xiaomi marketer grin grin grin grin .... I've never pushed for Xiaomi... Please link me up let me market too ... Haq haq haq
so how you come take know who be marketer and whose not. Baba make way jare
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Piloeternity(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chuksteric:
these are your post na. Did any one term you a marketer? Everyone is sharing their view about what is good you just there looking for a marketer. Baba if you dey find marketer chat them privately and beg not doing this

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Airtimex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Andywhty:

One thing I know about new phones in the market is that they are always good so that they can attract customers. You nor fit carry rotten egg go market and expect another customer refer you to a frnd na. From the house mate in bbnaija comment on the oppo phone I really think it's a great phone

Is fine bro. You can give it a try
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Chuksteric(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Piloeternity:
these are your post na. Did any one term you a marketer? Everyone is sharing their view about what is good you just there looking for a marketer. Baba if you dey find marketer chat them privately and beg not doing this
lol you made no sense.. I don't market any product.. I was thinking that oppo marketers would learn from the wrongs of other brands and market sensibly but no sad sad
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by chumsfortech: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2019
MY OPPO GORILLA SCREEN ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by wintercomings: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Qhalifah:
Samsung galaxy s7 edge for sale #47000 No issues or crack
PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS FOOL HE'S A SCAM
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Gondollar: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clean Oppo A3s for sale.. Call 08087630390 for interested buyer.
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by chumsfortech: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
who sells his or her OPPO phones? Mehn enjoy your phone unless you want to add money to get the new OPPO A9 2020.
Gondollar:
Clean Oppo A3s for sale.. Call 08087630390 for interested buyer.
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by Qhalifah: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
wintercomings:
PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS FOOL HE'S A SCAM
k
Re: For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:06am On May 06, 2020
Though, I have tried to be extra careful with my Oppo A9 2020 phone but the few times it has fallen face down, side, on the back, nothing happened except the external screen guide which I changed later.

Truth be told, oppo phones are really good. My friend who saw my phone few days after I bought it, she went to buy her own. When she got home, her husband checked the phone out and was so impressed that he immediately went to buy his own (he was using an iPhone).

I'm not an oppo marketer biko.

Let's not even talk about the security in the phone. You can literally hide Nigeria grin grin inside an oppo phone. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rim Launches Blackberry 9790 In Nigeria / Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo / Is Your MTN Blackberry Service Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.