Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (32759 Views)

How to unlock MTN Mifi mf927u FREE (updated!) / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:
Instead of them to be burning telecommunication mast

They burning mifi grin

If you need info, I will update you. There are about 4 mast you can take down and MTN will go grounded in Lagos.

Bad Guy... But, I quite agree with you sha... Adenuga's turnover in just 2 days will make Nigerian Stock Exchange bounce!!! grin
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by shadowwriter: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
If only Nigerians would troop out largely to force shut the known established South Africa businesses but in the same vein, many Nigerians would be out of job and our economy might be likely affected.

The issue is actually down to our government. They should have taken steps ever before it escalated to this level.

Imagine a man that his automart was burnt down with cars in it. How would he feel right now?

Abike Dabiri is calling for AU intervention but in real sense our government is still at 'talk' level. Expel their ambassador, sanction them and do the necessary things.

How the mighty have fallen.... Nigeria is now only a 'giant' in quote and nothing more. Before it became a full blown attack, they have been talking talking and talking.....

May God be with the bereaved
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Peresrichly: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol funny burning yours the one you bought with your money I don’t see that affecting them. South Africans are not burning the goods or products they bought from Nigerians in South Africa they are looting and burning the shop of nigerians. Our shops not the ones they bought. This people mean business coming for kill and destroy and we are here doing boycotting things.
You burning your own mifi here, they burning a full Nigerian alive there. Go watch the new video and see for yourself.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Legitn(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol. Somepeople are you funny I swear. Breaking your stuff does that sort anything I pity those who are breaking there stuff now because sooner or later you I'll need it. But yet ALL FOR THE GRAM nobody is going to tell you when you I'll going to get another you just lost in two places. Doing all this stuff no reach anywhere oh cause since you people have been breaking your stuff MTN as not stop working. No action that as been made every south African businesses are still running there business. Why WTF YOU damaging stuff you bought with your hard earned
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Skmoda360(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I guess I'm not alone...
I've been strolling up and down shoprite since yesterday hoping to hear whistle.

I got my eyes on alot of things, my friend dad owns a truck.... the key is with me. gringrin
Hahhahahahahahahah
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Ventura1: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think it is good, idiots will stop watching EPL on DSTV.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by stevespack(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please help me I need work, I live in Alaba Intl Ojo 08082221004
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Kinggeezu: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Who got follow me cos I feel like looting d Shoprite across my area �
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Skmoda360(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
shadowwriter:
If only Nigerians would troop out largely to force shut the known established South Africa business but in the same vein, many Nigerians would be out of job and our economy might be likely affected.

The issue is actually down to our government. They should have taken step ever before it escalated to this level.

Imagine a man that his automart was burnt down with cars in it. How would he feel right now?

Abike Dabiri is calling for AU intervention but in real sense our government is still at 'talk' level. Expel their ambassador, sanction them and do the necessary things.

How the mighty has fallen.... Nigeria is now only a 'giant' in quote and nothing more. Before it became a full blown attack, they have been talking talking and talking.....

May God be with the bereaved
What's this one saying?
You are not making sense I swear.....see wetin fear don cause we naija people.....
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by foster212: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
dynicks:
Me keeping vigilance at this ShopRite store right before my very own eyes ND patiently waiting for when the whistle is blown!

If u know u know...... there's this particular corner right in the store that av always desired to own what's stocked up there.....hehehehehe!!
Lol. You've got zero chill bro, but watch how our security operative will react as if their life depends on it.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Tomiwa69(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Realdeals:
Hypocrite, if MTN, Shoprite, StanbicIBTC and other SA interest in Nigeria closes shop today, it won't affect South Africa much as it will hurt Nigeria, what are the percentage of S/african's working in those firms compare to Nigeria.

Tell him the MIFI was not manufactured in South Africa, even the SIM.
Ori e ti baje
Do we Should jst watch our ppl be killed like dat abi.Aaaaayyy! Chimoo!.
It like ur blood as been diluted OOO
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by SaintLucia: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
The black South Africans are the monsters, the white ones are the ones that always invest abroad. The black South Africans are lazy and hardly travel out. The best is for our people to leave that place that is what American government will tell their citizens if na dem Southy dey attack and probably shut their embassy for some times.

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Skmoda360(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Peresrichly:
Lol funny burning yours the one you bought with your money I don’t see that affecting them. South Africans are not burning the goods or products they bought from Nigerians in South Africa they are looting and burning the shop of nigerians. Our shops not the ones they bought. This people mean business coming for kill and destroy and we are here doing boycotting things.
You burning your own mifi here, they burning a full Nigerian alive there. Go watch the new video and see for yourself.
It's Mozambique man not a Nigerian...
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Realdeals(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:

No matter what happens the South African companies in Nigeria can't close

You say it won't affect South Africa much as it will hurt Nigeria because of the percentage of Nigerians working in those firms

the joke is on you

Do you have any idea how much profit these South African companies rake out of Nigeria

They wouldn't even dream of closing their companies here in Nigeria. They know how much they get from our economy
Even when our economy was at ground zero, they didn't pack up.

.....and how has the profit impacted the lives of those attacking Nigerians?
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by ProfBrugo: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
How many Ibo governors have spoken against this attack on their kinsmen? Zero?
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Berankis: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Realdeals:
Hypocrite, if MTN, Shoprite, StanbicIBTC and other SA interest in Nigeria closes shop today, it won't affect South Africa much as it will hurt Nigeria, what are the percentage of S/african's working in those firms compare to Nigeria.

Tell him the MIFI was not manufactured in South Africa, even the SIM.
Nigeria may be affected but t's far less compared to what our country men have been going through in that country for some time now. Besides, there is none of those institutions that we don't have substitutes for. Nigeria will survive without them.
Thank you.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Attempt: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
agarawu23:
Lol

Yoruba's will say "ori bibe Ko ni ogun ori fifo" "cutting off the head isn't the solution to headache"

I don't use MTN Tho because they are bloody thieving data and card zapping Ediots.
I'm about to swap my DSTV sef...

but with this your write up, I'll think twice

OR rather I burn it

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Daintydan: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
He should have simply unlocked it and use for other networks. That's what I did to mine.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Realdeals(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Ori e ti baje
Do we Should jst watch our ppl be killed like dat abi.Aaaaayyy! Chimoo!.
It like ur blood as been diluted OOO

I have seen your bigotry lines........enjoy your folly.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Peresrichly: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Skmoda360:

It's Mozambique man not a Nigerian...
Bleep it what difference does it make.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Suspect33(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
dynicks:
Me keeping vigilance at this ShopRite store right before my very own eyes ND patiently waiting for when the whistle is blown!

If u know u know...... there's this particular corner right in the store that av always desired to own what's stocked up there.....hehehehehe!!
me I'm just hovering around the area where PS4 and 32 inches TV's are kept, u should start this reprisal attack na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Tomiwa69(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Realdeals:

I have seen your bigotry lines........enjoy your folly.
I pray Anytime u or Any of ur Family member travel out of Nigeria.Xenophobia Fall on una.Then u go understand
Mumu ode oshi
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by frankmoney(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sanction south Africa now
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by HabaHaba: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
dynicks:

Fear God. The day Karma will pursue you, it will be full of regrets.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by shadowwriter: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Skmoda360:

What's this one saying?
You are not making sense I swear.....see wetin fear don cause we naija people.....

Smile.... Was you there when I protested in my school back at undergraduate level or when I destroyed school properties and we later paid damages fee? My thinking and action have gone out of this level now. As well, I thought about it already but someone sensible explained to me that violence is not an answer.

Did you think about state of economy?
Forget about destroying properties bruh.....

We need more 'sensible' solution. And as well, am not a pussy-nigger....
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
agarawu23:
Lol

Yoruba's will say "ori bibe Ko ni ogun ori fifo" "cutting off the head isn't the solution to headache"

I don't use MTN Tho because they are bloody thieving data and card zapping Ediots.
So Yoruba's always have headache a lot?
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by 41lady(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81880255:
This is getting seriously serious!

It’s time for serious reprisal action by Nigeria over the killing of our nationals in South Africa. That’s the national interest that should guide all our foreign relations!

Even though two worngs do nor make a right, but at this time,
Some strategic interest of South Africa in Nigeria should be squeezed.
Do you know that its pain me that I am not in Nigeria right now, If I were in Nigeria, I will gather this almajiri, give them kunu and we go striagth to DSTV office at U. RIMI GRA kaduna and set all the office ablaze including the South Africa people in that office. All the people close to shoprite ikeja are useless Nigerians, they can not go there and loot all the things there with the type of hunger I heard Nigerians are experiencing in this regime.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
They should channel their anger on the whites and take back their country... Cowards
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by syntekelite(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
after all the talk.. you nigerians are still using mtn sim to communicate, still patronising southy businesses..forget govt,as citizens you can all practise economic boycott,its not a crime and no one is killed,but it works wonders..imagine no one patronising shoprite,imagine a million nigerians remove their mtn sim,trust me these companies ceo's will call the s.african president to order..but you all come online to react,then go to shop rite to eat and expect solutions..
well i have removed my mtn sim,and will no longer use it..i hope you all share this and lets begin the tacit revolution.
#streetpoet..
kudos to that man.. we will get there...

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by favour32(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
agarawu23:
Lol

If you want to live a very healthy lifestyle stop using MTN.
To verify,do business(in respect to calls and data subscriptions)with other service providers and compare them to MTN xenophobic pikin.

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by tsavkeghps(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Crystalhonah: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
You're free to destroy everything..........pleaseeeeee don't destroy DSTV, I can't afford to miss Nicolas Pepe and his dribbles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove Security Plugin Completely On Android Phone / Solution To Getting BIS Edge Or 3g Network Symbol On Android. / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.