Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (32760 Views)

How to unlock MTN Mifi mf927u FREE (updated!) / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Tenses: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81880255:
This is getting seriously serious!

It’s time for serious reprisal action by Nigeria over the killing of our nationals in South Africa. That’s the national interest that should guide all our foreign relations!

Even though two worngs do nor make a right, but at this time,
Some strategic interest of South Africa in Nigeria should be squeezed.

I duff my cap....

The way you manage to absorb buhari from any blame is commendable.

That's the attribute of a perpetual loyal slave.

As a CEO, I take the blame for everything that goes wrong in the enclave under my control.

You're an intelligent man but very stupid at the same instant..
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
He should have given it out, destroying it is not the best.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Correcto: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bad guy !!!!! please take it easy o
dynicks:
Me keeping vigilance at this ShopRite store right before my very own eyes ND patiently waiting for when the whistle is blown!

If u know u know...... there's this particular corner right in the store that av always desired to own what's stocked up there.....hehehehehe!!
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Daintydan:
He should have simply unlocked it and use for other networks. That's what I did to mine.
You are a wise man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Eric Sheakespeer cantona
ILLICITblood:
Soon the science will be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, to the state. Soon we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes and wars will kill us. Unfortunately crimes, wars, will multiply.
I love football.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Henri8: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Realdeals:
Hypocrite, if MTN, Shoprite, StanbicIBTC and other SA interest in Nigeria closes shop today, it won't affect South Africa much as it will hurt Nigeria, what are the percentage of S/african's working in those firms compare to Nigeria.

Tell him the MIFI was not manufactured in South Africa, even the SIM.
Do you know how much those companies take home from Nigeria?
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Isoduwa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Realdeals:
Hypocrite, if MTN, Shoprite, StanbicIBTC and other SA interest in Nigeria closes shop today, it won't affect South Africa much as it will hurt Nigeria, what are the percentage of S/african's working in those firms compare to Nigeria.

Tell him the MIFI was not manufactured in South Africa, even the SIM.

To use gun shoot you dey my mind

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Isoduwa(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
mechanics:
He should have given it out, destroying it is not the best.

Hungry shark is offended
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by smokeyupu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Very stupid move though na him know where e pain am reach.....Don't pay for DSTV and GOtv .....Don't patronise Shoprite ....Stop loading your MTN lines for a month and we'll see how it goes....Stupid people killing black instead of fighting the whites who own the choicest / biggest land area in that country
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Revolva(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ode fool

Na u loose ur money

Oga go to them office and stone d glass window simple
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by GGirll: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
RockHard:
Many Nigerians have been voicing out long before now against these killings, even NANS. The Igbos have fallen more victim to SA violence but you hardly see them protest against SA. Reno should be more concerned about that. Why haven't Igbo political leadership (including Nnamdi Kanu) been vocal about it up till now? Why

I just wonder why whenever there is a problem in and outside this country you guys will always find a way to blame igbos. What has d Igbo tribe eaten or taken from you lots that you have vowed to hate,degrade,marginalize n blame them for all Nigerian woes despite d fact that they were not allowed to rule like your tribes but have continued to survive despite these out right wickedness n hatred.....I thank God I am Igbo n no matter what you guys do to us,it goes on to make me stronger n strengthen me to work harder
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Fantazy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
What has dt gotten to do wit the situation?
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by patorial(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Me and my crew at the Mtn office right now

Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Luiz1:

So Yoruba's always have headache a lot?
i don't know oooo grin
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

Hungry shark is offended
lolz, that's the fact, I don't need the device, so am not hungry for it.
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by Isoduwa(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, that's the fact, I don't need the device, so am not hungry for it.

Then enter house go cook beans
Re: #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

Then enter house go cook beans
it seems beans is your best food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove Security Plugin Completely On Android Phone / Solution To Getting BIS Edge Or 3g Network Symbol On Android. / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.