Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please (653 Views)

Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl / Honest Answers Needed Pls / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
This is a Life old, age long question that has plagued the mind of individuals for years over.

Bisi is a girl, she goes to church , attends classes and she loves to wear fancy hats and sheer see through skirts that reveal her hip line.

She reads love novels and wants to have a relationship similar to what she reads in the novels.

Is she fantasizing or facing reality?

Fast Forward 2 weeks Later.

She meets George, a 6 ft 3 baritone bracing broad chested muscle chiseled fine man who drives a range , lives in lekki phase 1 and works as an Executive director in 1 of Nigeria's top accounting firms.

To make it worse, he is a smooth talker, a socialite and he is only 31.

George likes her looks but most importantly enjoys her ability to give him concrete advice when it comes to spiritual matters as he currently needs that in his life.

They spend a few dates out together and George asks her to be his girlfriend.

Unfortunately, she already said yes to Brother Toun, a member in her church who plays the keyboard but is a student and is broke

Even though she admires George and his looks, achievement , she is genuinely drawn to Toun because Toun professed his love for her and is really good at music plus he loves God.

What would you advise Bisi to do ?

Should she stay with the "broke" but promising Toun for love and hope or should she follow "the money"?

Your thoughts!

Love or Money?

Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by ojun50(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2019
If Jesus love money you no go dey alive today

Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by chinchonglee(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Only if she was my sister

D slap i go give her ehn, she go fly enter dat range rover.

Who love epp

Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
chinchonglee:
Only if she was my sister

D slap i go give her ehn, she go fly enter dat range rover.

Who love epp

Ha Ha Ha Ha .

As in ehn my sister, who Love Epp??

Love is good though.
Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by igetdata: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2019
The question is obviously directed to the female counterparts. But I just want the guys to know one thing.

Get money.
Love, maybe later. Money, now.

Give yourself a chance. a chance to actually try to make it in life instead of rushing into things you dont understand like a speeding locomotive destined for a disastrous crash.

Dont join the grumbling population that blame the govt for everthing but shy away from the cold truth that they didn't harness the opportunity their youth presented.

Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'll chose love, I have money.

Re: Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
igetdata:
The question is obviously directed to the female counterparts. But I just want the guys to know one thing.

Get money.
Love, maybe later. Money, now.

Give yourself a chance. a chance to actually try to make it in life instead of rushing into things you dont understand like a speeding locomotive destined for a disastrous crash.

Dont join the grumbling population that blame the govt for everthing but shy away from the cold truth that they didn't harness the opportunity their youth presented.

This is very apt brother. Very apt

Why Do Many Hiclass Ladies Prefer Raw Entry / Why 80% Of Nigerian Men Neva Marry Women Of Their Dreams. Nevermake Same Mistake / Guys, Instead Of "Gambling" Your Money On Women..... .