Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts (25886 Views)

Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Quorax: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Can any Hausafulanis do this great feat to humanity??

Can fulanis ever do good to all of humanity for free??

Fulani only take and give non pain, bloodshed and tear
Even though their elites often make us sum all as bad... those guys are actually better at heart than many of us down south. My best lecturers were Northerners. My senior friend was housed by Northern lecturer for one year before he could secure his own accommodation because he came late but still topped his class. I know another friend who got admission because he spoke hausa (a southerner will NEVER do such)
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by OruExpress: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Na so Rochas take start for Imo.

stop that. Rochas that didnt have a house in his village until his first term.
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by SpaceTour: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cool
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
OruExpress:

stop that. Rochas that didnt have a house in his village until his first term.

What is this one saying?

Rochas had free schools operating in the in Imo before Ohakim even became Governor. So, what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by safetyInspector(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
He owned one of the largest African medical research hub in Anambra State. Google can help you.
ProudlyAfarmer:
This igbo people sef!

Medical doctor donating JUDICIARY COMPLEX?
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
They shouldn't have collected from him.
There are better ways that the money wasted on that complex could have touched the lives of some people under the siege of bad governance.

What is his motive? Nigerians need hospitals more than they need courts.
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
More grease to his elbows cool
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by igboamakaaa: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:

Tell me what's in the South East. List it. Those glorified towns you call cities. You just be going like we don't travel across the Niger.

What's in the East. Telecoms, banks and civil service. Wetin remain?

Let me exclude Enugu. The rest are villages in reality.

I'm not talking about the cities [which were not built by the govt. But the citizens] I'm talking about the Individuals. If you tell yourself the truth you know that, out of 10 igbo men walking on the road in onitsha 6 or even 7 have at least a million naira in their accounts. Whether its spare parts they sell, generators, screwdrivers, nail, or even remote control. They manage their wealth, re-invest it and grow their wealth.

An average Igbo illiterate in alaba, using a torchlight phone, rocking shorts and net singlet is worth millions of naira.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Kuchiele: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hillsong34:
i'm igbo, for hatred for fulanis is getting out of hand come the north then you will that fulanis are good people.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by HacheNoire: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I'm not talking about the cities [which were not built by the govt. But the citizens] I'm talking about the Individuals. If you tell yourself the truth you know that, out of 10 igbo men walking on the road in onitsha 6 or even 7 have at least a million naira in their accounts. Whether its spare parts they sell, generators, screwdrivers, nail, or even remote control. They manage their wealth, re-invest it and grow their wealth.

An average Igbo illiterate in alaba, using a torchlight phone, rocking shorts and net singlet is worth millions of naira.

Chest beating. Naxo!

All those ones littering Surulere, Ajegunle, Okota and environs are all millionaire's.

Smh...

People who have it don't make noise. You see it in them.

Only and Igbo man boast about how wealthy he is.
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by icankel: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
We keep hearing of Arthur Eze doing one thing or the other without seeing any visible structure from him wen the likes of Dr Maduka who has done much visible structures in d state are going unnoticed. May God keep on blessing him and ppl like him

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Geo4646: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
youngbang:
EFFC will start making underground investigation now undecided

Dis one knw dey effc level..
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Aiyk2333: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Hope he is building that hospital in the east too cool
in the same town in anambra where he built the judicial complex, a police facility.. his hometown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Ritchiee: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Son of the soil
We igbos should learn to bring investments, developments and other contributions to our igbo land and let the other pple do their thing themselves. If u must invest, develop or contribute in other regions then let it be small and not in the usual massive manner. Afterall none of them other pple do anything meaningful in our land.

Igbo amaka cool
What of Tayo Amusan that gave Igboland the biggest mall you can ever dream of..?
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by StupidNLmods: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ritchiee:
What of Tayo Amusan that gave Igboland the biggest mall you can ever dream of..?
Who is the guy & which mall is that?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by zuto4u(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let us collaborate bro
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
More of this, I'm presently working on establishing a world standard rice farm/processing mill in partnership with my Thai associates in the swampy areas around my small village. Alaigbo must develop whether they want it or not. shocked
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Ritchiee: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Who is the guy & which mall is that?

Tayo Amusan...Polo park in Enugu...
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by StupidNLmods: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ritchiee:

Tayo Amusan...Polo park in Enugu...
Never heard of the man nor the park but either way i made research and i couldn't find anything that links the both. Although He is responsible for palms shopping mall in lekki.
Send me a link that proves he is responsible for the socalled biggest polo park mall.
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by follock007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:
Some people from the (far) west will avoid this thread cause they claim igbos are not developing their region

you mean from the Igbo Empire? grin
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Deepfeel(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
follock007:

you mean from the Igbo Empire? grin

From your afonja kingdom of ududuwaka
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by follock007(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

From your afonja kingdom of ududuwaka

still better than the combustale chicken heart ikemba chest beating coward who only has power inside the house when the wife is around grin
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Deepfeel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
follock007:

still better than the combustale chicken heart ikemba chest beating coward who only has power inside the house when the wife is around grin

Afonjas verbal warriors cowards always threatening but never throw a punch bunch of loosers can't be compared with the brave warriors of biafra we bravely fought the entire Nigeria army middle belt, northern, and south West army, Awolowo got scared and cried out that if biafra succeed in separating from Nigeria afonjas will separate too, we know how important we are to you afonjas

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by igboamakaaa: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:

Chest beating. Naxo!

All those ones littering Surulere, Ajegunle, Okota and environs are all millionaire's.

Smh...

People who have it don't make noise. You see it in them.

Only and Igbo man boast about how wealthy he is.

K
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Ritchiee: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Never heard of the man nor the park but either way i made research and i couldn't find anything that links the both. Although He is responsible for palms shopping mall in lekki.
Send me a link that proves he is responsible for the socalled biggest polo park mall.

He is the owner of Persianas that built polo park.Stop being an ostrich.
Google google.. cheesy
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by follock007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Afonjas verbal warriors cowards always threatening but never throw a punch bunch of loosers can't be compared with the brave warriors of biafra we bravely fought the entire Nigeria army middle belt, northern, and south West army, Awolowo got scared and cried out that if biafra succeed in separating from Nigeria afonjas will separate too, we know how important we are to you afonjas

igbos could not have achieved that without help from the egalitarian southern militants who also gave them up easily to the kiriji warriors of yoruba and their cattlemen paddies up north who had became the one running the prostate from on behalf of Nigeria. Baba Awo was only high on igbo weed when he made that statement, his love for the igbos was Agape in nature, the kind God (parent) gives his children, or (before you beat my child you must go through me). Nigeria can not separate because it was planned to stay from the start... military education may be an Igbo trademark but it doesn't cancel the fact that yorubas are ones running the show... igbos are like woman heating up the bosom of her her man (yoruba) before sex tongue
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by StupidNLmods: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ritchiee:

He is the owner of Persianas that built polo park.Stop being an ostrich.
Google google.. cheesy
True, he is the owner or Persianas but isn't the owner of polo park. He was a mere contractor.
Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by Deepfeel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
follock007:

igbos could not have achieved that without help from the egalitarian southern militants who also gave them up easily to the kiriji warriors of yoruba and their cattlemen paddies up north who had became the one running the prostate from on behalf of Nigeria. Baba Awo was only high on igbo weed when he made that statement, his love for the igbos was Agape in nature, the kind God (parent) gives his children, or (before you beat my child you must go through me). Nigeria can not separate because it was planned to stay from the start... military education may be an Igbo trademark but it doesn't cancel the fact that yorubas are ones running the show... igbos are like woman heating up the bosom of her her man (yoruba) before sex tongue

We biafra fought the war simple biafra is not only igbo

Awolowo was genuinely scared of biafra separating and leaving afonjas with the northerners cause afonjas are scared of the northerners the more, it wasn't about any love

Yorubas are not running any show, northerners are the true show runners here

And Nigeria can, and will separate, a country without love can never stay together, Nnamdi Azikiwe was the one that United Nigeria and freed Nigeria from the hands of the colonial masters out of pure love for all tribes, he spoke Hausa Yoruba and igbo fluently so it was easy for him to unite this country, they will never be another leader with such love for all Nigerians as Azikiwe, so this country can be separated

awolowo only cared about the Yoruba people, that was the reason he cried out that if biafra succeed in separating yorubas will separate too

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
zuto4u:
Let us collaborate bro

Send me a pm,its still at the drawing board stage anyway
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Quorax:
Even though their elites often make us sum all as bad... those guys are actually better at heart than many of us down south. My best lecturers were Northerners. My senior friend was housed by Northern lecturer for one year before he could secure his own accommodation because he came late but still topped his class. I know another friend who got admission because he spoke hausa (a southerner will NEVER do such)

Who told u a southerner wont do it ...hausas are good people the bad ones are fulanis
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
we need this kind gesture for our agenebode... if only this kind man fit sponsor me for post graduate studies or epp me with capital as I wan learn photography and video coverage business ... life is indeed good
Re: Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts by zuto4u(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
I just did
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Send me a pm,its still at the drawing board stage anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olonisakin Hands Over To Irabor As Chief Of Defence Staff (Photos) / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.