Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What D Heck Is The Problem? Need Help Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What D Heck Is The Problem? Need Help Please! (603 Views)

What The Heck Is Wrong With MTN? / What The Heck Is Wrong With Etisalat's BIS?!!!!! / What's D Cost Of Brand New Nokia E7 & C7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What D Heck Is The Problem? Need Help Please! by ajalio(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
since my husband has left Germany to Nigeria he cannot send texts to Germany, anymore.
He is using my Sony Ericsson and within Germany it has worked and it works within Nigeria also.
He is trying and trying but nothing.
He has tried many lines not only his own so I think it is something in the settings.
I advised him to check the settings what he did as he said, but again nothing.
Other family members can send texts as usual. He is really pissed off.

What may be the problem Please any advise
Re: What D Heck Is The Problem? Need Help Please! by thweraja10: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
Tell him to check the mesage center number or call the customer care number of his operator
Re: What D Heck Is The Problem? Need Help Please! by ajalio(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2010
thweraja10:

Tell him to check the mesage center number or call the customer care number of his operator

Yeah, the message center number was my first thought, too. but the number is right.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Voucher Printing / I Need Nokia N96 4 Sale / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.