Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks (16442 Views)

Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Racoon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
What nonsense! So what have his countrymen have been doing
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by timsbee(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mad high commissioner!!!
You are sporadically mad...
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by emmanuel4758(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
abeg I dont want want to get angry!!! why didn't the pressmen smash his head during the briefing!!

Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Melison(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
This man deserves to be thrown into the Lions den!!
So all the videos we are seeing are lies abi
Oga ur father there idiot,bunch of lazy fvcktards!!!
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Carlyboi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
See him big head sef useless baby Bobby buffoon sporadic wey go kee you so Una good for lie lie like this no worry make Una continue to they lie your directors and script writer no go fit win Oscar sha Una cup go soon full
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by BossKingRex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
REALLY? Just wait till MTN HUB in OJOTA LAGOS goes up in smokes then u will know if the attacks are sporadic...... Idiot.

Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
You see why Nigerian government's hand are tied now
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by chuckynath(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
And he left that place with his head intact? Why didnt they smash his head there so he can better understand the word xenophobic.
Ewu South Africa
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Newshubs: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don't blame him.
After the Mtn CEO commented on the Attack on Nigerian?

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Here I thought Nigeria had monopoly of Lai Mohammed... People dey learn work from other parts of Africa. Just negodu this barefaced liar!!! undecided
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Omeleyi: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mr. Whatever, u are the biggest fool and an idiot
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
him day mad,
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
The inability of the Federal Government of Nigeria to act on this unending violence against Nigerians is a lack of Liverism, idontcarism and absolute mumuniority.

Your people are killed in a foreign land and you think it is cool and are weak to act, instead you go about saying same thing over and over again that "you will take decisive action"

When exactly are you going to take a decisive action? Is it after all Nigerians are killed, maybe in 100 years time when your imaginary decisive action won't be required again.

who would want to fight for a Nation that care less about her citizens, if small Liberia should start a war with Nigeria, we are all finished cuz we are internally divided as a nation and the government is plainly irresponsible.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Bukden16(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Whether or not it's sporadic or targeted at a particular group.
It's senseless and our useless government are doing nothing.
What a shame!
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by johnmartus(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
You're talking nonsense you know that.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Jobminister: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
And that Onyeama cannot give the man one dirty slap to stop that lie.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by mysticwarrior(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
The bush pig is liar
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by yeman1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
you must be s jerk. so d videos were telling lies? the pictures are telling lies? the ppl there calling home are telling lies as well?
thunder fire u
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Lovelife433(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
i new its a lie, hence igbos constituting nuisance in S/A.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by tsavkeghps(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Bigval5: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now I know. Lai Mohammed still de learn work for where this guy de grin
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by foster212: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
ShenTeh:
Ah! Same African leadership emptiness.

This one was trained by his Nigerian politician friends in lyingology and falsology.

He should be played the gory videos and pictures alone in a room for 48 hours. Then release him to another press conference.

The look on the face of the man to his right says it all.
Specifically groomed by Lai Mohammed.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by KaptainAfrika: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Okay, no problem, we believe you. Don't let the "sporadic violence" affect Nigerians or any of their residences of their businesses or "sporadic violence" would visit South African businesses here in Nigeria, include South African Airlines, Shoprite, MTN, and whatever South African business in Nigeria - in the meanwhile, give financial compensation to the Nigerians affected, or we get the financial compensation from a special tax that will be imposed on South African businesses in Nigeria, each time there's "sporadic violence" affecting Nigerians.

----- Short and Simple.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by jboycrb(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Liar. He should be arrested and detained in Nigeria till our bro. And sis are safe out there.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Jabioro: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Generally African leaders are dangerous to the planets, they've the same lineage character..I am not surprised,it is Africa...black killing black, accepting foreigners religion and shout nonsense to killed your brothers..
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by basic23111: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
plz who has his contact? i want to commit something
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Masanto: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
I really don't understand what's happening, my South African gal friend told me similar thing
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Yomtee: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Honestly speaking south African cops are doing a great job , I live in johannesburg cbd
and they came to my flat yesterday for over 3hours just to make sure we are safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by ctleurocollege: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
True, bloggers keep causing rift for traffic

If you want to study in Cyprus, contact me
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by ctleurocollege: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yomtee:
Honestly speaking south African cops are doing a great job , I live in johannesburg cbd
and they came to my flat yesterday for over 3hours just to make sure we are safe

Wicked people won't tell this truth
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
He has no point.
Re: South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Steewpid nonsense man.

Carry the yediot go Onitsha market and shout see South African man.

Yeediot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief / Gunmen Kidnap Kenneth Udeze, Action Alliance National Party Chairman In Abuja / Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.