Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks (58193 Views)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Bantino(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Mutemenot(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerians are ever ready to battle anyone on social media ..pls it's time to comment wisy
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oloriburuku olobo town council

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by NwaliE01: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toke reminds me of Tacha in #BBN. Plenty yash without brain. How can she be such insensitive?
I stand against Xenophobia in South African.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
cry
don4real18:
Why will you guys be upset over her comment? She has always been dull.
Longest time
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by TheAk(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
funny how over 10 threads on xenophobia have been pushed to fp and everyone just argues(most times aimlessly) but no one ever offers real solutions to this issue.smh

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
No wonder she is still single when no man is ready to settle with her foolishness...
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
neolboy:
Half beauty with no brain
silicon beauty is that one beauty?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Mayflowa(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let everyone unfollow her! She needs to be taught a lesson
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Burgerlomo: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
baddo00:
Idiot did nyash enlargement instead of brain enlargement

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
True talk
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by JoeKing001: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stevecovey:

This blogger just blogged nonsense. Toke was the first celebrity to even condemn this xenophobia thing. She even tagged her S.A. model friends to speak up against it. No other naija celebrity called out their S.A. friends.

They just picked up a response she made to someone under her post calling for violence against south africans. Dt was when she replied wt dt statement.
Bloggers must chop... at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Sterope(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please explain how she was insensitive.

Does the solution lie in killing SA? Assuming it does, can you begin to compare the population of Nigerians in SA and vice versa? undecided

NwaliE01:
Toke reminds me of Tacha in #BBN. Plenty yash without brain. How can she be such insensitive?
I stand against Xenophobia in South African.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Princeofasia: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
please can we loook for her and beat her please
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Social media warriors. oya let us declare war they no go fight rubbish after this SA shit die, tomorrow we will hear that the infidels are being slaughtered in Kano or Kaduna or we will hear police officers opened fire carelessly or we will hear that Boko Haram yaff strike again or Fulani herdsmen are having a good time once again. I am becoming a Brazilian can't take this pain no more chai

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Lugianostar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Now i know that these Toke Makinwa is a not only brainless but foolish in her chosen path of deceit.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Skmoda360(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
She is dumb though so I ain't suprise at all.... kiss undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Nigerians are ever ready to battle anyone on social media ..pls it's time to comment wisy
You are talking to animals joor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Tomide59(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
It wasn't her fault @all it is due to where she was brought up.... Zonto.. Anuty ODENSIN
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Modernist: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Me and my friend call Girls like this BWB Beauty without brain.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by NwaliE01: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sterope:
Please explain how she was insensitive.

Does the solution lie in killing SA? Assuming it does, can you begin to compare the population of Nigerians in SA and vice versa? undecided

The truth remains that we have alot of home work to do on ourselves but that should be discussed later. The issue on the front burner should first be addressed. People are being killed, we ought to condemn it in entirety. We don't encourage anyone to instigate violence but same violence is melted on us. I beg to differ on her twitt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by kereman1: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
This one brain dey get menstrual pain ohhh...
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Newboss(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
She's typing in Ikoyi while boys are being roasted in SA
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Sterope(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
What has she said differently?

Toke is advocating against violence. Has she shown support for SA or support for xenophobia in SA?

It is like people just want to yarn dust for the sake of it.

NwaliE01:

The truth remains that we have alot of home work to do on ourselves but that should be discussed later. The issue on the front burner should first be addressed. People are being killed, we ought to condemn it in entirety. We don't encourage anyone to instigate violence but same violence is melted on us. I beg to differ on her twitt.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by bizhop01: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please guys take it easy with her,
It's my wife you people are biting like this?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
neolboy:
Half beauty with no brain

Why did she rush to defend Busola without verifying if Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her or not Bitch

Half beauty?... Boss, where is the beauty??! embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by naijadrivablog: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
M O R E N I K E's tweet was the best! cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerians gat no chills...see the way they gave it to hot hot. Body go dey pepper her now.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by YelloweWest: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stevecovey:

This blogger just blogged nonsense. Toke was the first celebrity to even condemn this xenophobia thing. She even tagged her S.A. model friends to speak up against it. No other naija celebrity called out their S.A. friends.

They just picked up a response she made to someone under her post calling for violence against south africans. Dt was when she replied wt dt statement.
A lot of the boys here are just stupìd. She said the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by don4real18(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
cry Longest time
Yeah. How are you doing? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.