Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks (58189 Views)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Stanchriss(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Omo if toke na politician then her political career is finished...speaking from her buts though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by shine96: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
OAP Toke Makinwa has been blasted by Nigerians on social media over her post on the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

SThe tweet

https://wotzup.ng/toke-makinwa-blasted-on-social-media-over-comment-on-xenophobic-attacks/

Very stupid woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by iwantolive: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
neolboy:
Half beauty with no brain

Why did she rush to defend Busola without verifying if Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her or not Bitch

Modified: I was told i made a mistake by calling Toke half beauty as she has no beauty, please forgive my manners
lol.You told you she has no beauty?i know the person said the truth though,but i still want to know the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Adakintroy2: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
All of you criticizing this girl today are herders. Sheep more or less..you go with general flow.. even Obama say daft things at times and trump smarts things. Analyse people base on the immediate take on issue not on previous comment or behavior.

What's she is trying to say don't generalize. Not all souths african share xenophobia thoughts just like not all white share racist believes. Plus the country is already tensed enough don't lead brothers to retaliation and risk further death.

In other words she is litigating for peace. Which is smart. But you all too worked up with vegeance. Like if they give you gun or spear you be able to kill a soul.

Calm yourself the Bleep down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by ayaside(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Stevecovey:

This blogger just blogged nonsense. Toke was the first celebrity to even condemn this xenophobia thing. She even tagged her S.A. model friends to speak up against it. No other naija celebrity called out their S.A. friends.

They just picked up a response she made to someone under her post calling for violence against south africans. Dt was when she replied wt dt statement.
Well, you should know that most NLnders don't think before typing shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Obaino12: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hate runs girls without sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by sweetrace(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Great comment Toke. Some Nigerians can be plain stupid. This xenophobia requires diplomacy so it does not get worse not more violence. There are more Nigerians in SA than there are South Africans in Nigeria. Who has more to loose?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Freshbaba95(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
neolboy:

Why did she rush to defend Busola without verifying if Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her or not Bitch

Modified: I was told i made a mistake by calling Toke half beauty as she has no beauty, please forgive my manners

Which one be half beauty, zero beauty I see, someone who wasn't proud of her black skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by blindjustice13(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toke is a bleached brained fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by harryakand: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
neolboy:

You are forgiven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by TemmyT002(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don't even understand what she write sef
Who can explain abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
youngbang:
This hoe is just full of stupidity, I wish her family is among the Nigerian brutalized in South Africa she would have know how it feels.

Her parents died long time ago in a fire ...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by salford1: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
sweetrace:
Great comment Toke. Some Nigerians can be plain stupid. This xenophobia requires diplomacy so it does not get worse not more violence. There are more Nigerians in SA than there are South Africans in Nigeria. Who has more to loose?
Some or most? A country is a reflection if it's people grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Sumji: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Been reading to see the first logical comment... I like how you think! Not swayed by public opinion... Couldn't make sense of the rash comments either!

Send me a pm.

Sterope:
Please explain how she was insensitive.

Does the solution lie in killing SA? Assuming it does, can you begin to compare the population of Nigerians in SA and vice versa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Sumji: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Real talk homie!! People can't think for themselves anymore, these days!... Balance! Way forward, diplomacy,... Emotions alone won't solve problems.

[quote author=Adakintroy2 post=81895651]All of you criticizing this girl today are herders. Sheep more or less..you go with general flow.. even Obama say daft things at times and trump smarts things. Analyse people base on the immediate take on issue not on previous comment or behavior.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by sweetrace(f): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
salford1:

True!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by opeaskey(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Toke had bleached her brain off a very long time ago.So she got no brain again.Do you expect her to reason without a brainHence,She needs help!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by linearity: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Someone, please help a brother!

I have read that tweet like five things, but I don’t still understand what she is trying to convene.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand the individual words like police, kill, this, etc...but putting all of them together as she did, make her very incoherent.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by tsavkeghps(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by akmath: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:

This blogger just blogged nonsense. Toke was the first celebrity to even condemn this xenophobia thing. She even tagged her S.A. model friends to speak up against it. No other naija celebrity called out their S.A. friends.

They just picked up a response she made to someone under her post calling for violence against south africans. Dt was when she replied wt dt statement.
MEDIA IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by seanjy4konji: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2019
not surprised...

toke makinwa...

ask her what is an adjective?.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by iaatmguy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
salford1:

only that the south african government is not ready for diplomacy
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Glycosunde: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Toke makiwa stupidity is the type of stupidity that others stupid people aspire to have
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by searchng4love: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Hi
Oyindidi:
cry Longest time
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2019
searchng4love:
Hi
Where have you been?
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks by searchng4love: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Around

Oyindidi:
Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.