Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey (2250 Views)

Genital Herpes Symptoms In Men And Women / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Honey is recognized as one of the best natural wound healers and infection fighters because of its antimicrobial and antiviral properties and is used traditionally to treat wounds and infections until the early 20th century when synthetic drugs took center stage. With the increasing threat of antibiotic resistant infections, the return to honey as a natural remedy for herpes sores is a welcome alternative.

Raw Honey Beats Drugs as a Herpes Remedy

According to a clinical study reported by Nutrition & Healing, 16 adult subjects with a history of recurrent labial and genital herpes attacks used honey to treat one attack and acyclovir cream, during another. Overall, Honey provided significantly better treatment results. Pain and crusting was also significantly reduced with the honey, compared to the drug. Healing time with honey was 43 percent better than with acyclovir for sores on the lips and 59 percent better for genital sores. Also, none of the subjects experienced any side effects with repeated applications of honey, while 3 patients developed local itching with the acyclovir. Two cases of labial herpes remitted completely with the honey treatment, whereas none remitted while using acyclovir. The researchers concluded that topical honey application is safe and effective in the management of the signs and symptoms of recurrent lesions from labial and genital herpes.

Instructions:

1. Prepare raw honey, preferably Mighty honey(some varietals can be 100 times more potent in their healing abilities than in regular honey) if it is available to you.

2. Apply some of the mighty honey directly to the open sore 4-5 times a day.

3. Keep the infected area constantly bathed in the honey,

Raw honey is able to draw fluid away from the infected wound to accelerate the healing process. Its high sugar content helps to suppress any microorganism growth that could aggravate the wound. Hydrogen peroxide is released when the enzyme (glucose oxidase) in the honey comes in contact with the wound. Mighty Honey additionally can effectively eradicate more than 250 clinical strains of bacteria, including resistant varieties such as MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus), MSSA (methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus), VRE (vancomycin-resistant enterococci), and Helicobacter Pylori (which can cause stomach ulcers).

Mighty Honey is the much prized floral variant that is famous for combacting infections and heal wounds. It works wonders for yeast infections and beats many doctor’s prescribed anti-fungal creams.

Going to the bathroom too frequently at night? A daily dose of honey before bed time can help.

Natural cures are believed to not only treat the disease but also eliminate the basic root, treating the body as a whole and not just as a set of symptoms.

Please order for your pure and undiluted mighty honey and you also get free e-book on benefits of Honey whatzapp +2348136325205. Thanks.

Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Mighty pure organic undiluted
HONEY which helps with memory, boast immune system, heal skin burnt, heal herpes, moderates sugar level, help you sleep well, cure acne, diabetes, relieve morning sickness, used for burn treatment, bad breath, face mask, strengthen nails, relieve acid reflux, balance blood sugar, natural cough syrup, dark circle remover, reduce the appearance of scars, treat yeast infection, treat allergies, highly nutritious, absolutely healthy for consumption, natural food sweetener, easily digested, provides quick ENERGY, reduces FATIGUE, contains all the 22-nutrients needed by mankind for complete and perfect health

100%HONEY with no man-made additives, stockpile for emergency, add honey+lime+ warm water you will sleep like a baby.

HONEY is very good for children for memory, energy, boost their immune system and their performance in school. Pure HONEY clears burnt skin for those who have fire burnt on their skin. Pure HONEY is also good for those who sing.
No Additives
No Preservatives
No Colouring agent.
Well packaged (NOT PACKED)
Locally made
Naturally Processed

Please order whatzapp https:///2348136325205 or order online https://paystack.com/pay/tqdw5ni1ki Thanks

Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Kindly subscribe to this YouTube channel thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzbF0R4TBs
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Please order now and also get free e-book on benefits of Honey. Thanks
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2019
pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey still very available whatzapp link thanks https:///2348136325205
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey in 5 litres also available whatzapp link https:///2348136325205

Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey still very available whatzapp link thanks https:///2348136325205
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fresh pure Honey available thanks
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Honey really works for the treatment of herpes. Please do not suffer in silence. Customers have been ordering for this. Please order for your honey today whatzapp or call 08136325205 Thanks.
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Good Day all, kindly subscribe to my YouTube music channel and also follow me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/chichi.eric/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXseto5G1Q thanks.
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by johnnysmith(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
I Want To Appreciate Dr.ALABI for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.ALABI Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.ALABI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr ALABI To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.ALABI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.ALABI Herbal Medicine,His Contact EmailsadDr.Alabiherbalhome@yahoo.com)

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2347015927966 thank you so much DR.ALABI for any kind of informations you can check on me on my whatasapp via +1{810}4982897
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please order for your pure and undiluted organic Honey now thanks call or whatzapp +2348136325205. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
johnnysmith:

I Want To Appreciate Dr.ALABI for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.ALABI Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.ALABI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr ALABI To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.ALABI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.ALABI Herbal Medicine,His Contact EmailsadDr.Alabiherbalhome@yahoo.com)

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2347015927966 thank you so much DR.ALABI for any kind of informations you can check on me on my whatasapp via +1{810}4982897
. I do not know this person. Do business with him at your own risk.Please be very careful on this platform. Scammers everywhere
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2022
www.instagram.com/mighty.honey please order from this link on my bio

1 Share

Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by muheeb01(m): 4:46am On Jan 30, 2022
Honey is a great solution and very effective for wound healing,but as you're taking honey don't forget to cure the herpes virus internally and evacuate it from your system with polyherbal virus cure....the herbs is effective against hepatitis,herpes,covid,hiv and any other virus infection,the main ingredients leaves,bark and roots fights virus aggressively...health is wealth
Re: Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey by mightyideasrule(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please make your order now. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Acne And Pimples - To Cure Or Not To Cure - There Is A Choice / Why Do Health Worker Prescribe Coca Cola To Patients? / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.