Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. (1359 Views)

Can I Plant White Beans Now In The Southwest?? / Which Crops Can I Plant In Nawfia, Anambra To Harvest In 3months / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Brothers, kindly help me, I have land but I don't know what I can plant before the year end, since we are going to dry season already, I got the land late.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by matinos28(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
iroko tree
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by spinna: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
maize
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
spinna:
maize

is it not too late.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
matinos28:
iroko tree

Kindly send me the seed or partner with me.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by jfkenny(m): 4:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Cucumber , ugu
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by okoroemeka(m): 5:29am On Sep 04, 2019
my best advice for you is to flood the land with Clemson spineless okra,it takes around 50 days to maturity so before the dry season will come you will be harvesting,you can't survive the stress of staking cucumbers or irrigating it,but okra has low water need,unlike cucumbers.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by imhere: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Veggies all the way especialy ugu but make provision for water to use during dry season.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
okoroemeka:
my best advice for you is to flood the land with Clemson spineless okra,it takes around 50 days to maturity so before the dry season will come you will be harvesting,you can't survive the stress of staking cucumbers or irrigating it,but okra has low water need,unlike cucumbers.

I thought of this too, bro, how can I contact you, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. I will definitely need your advice.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
jfkenny:
Cucumber , ugu

Are you into this, if yes, how do I contact you.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by okoroemeka(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

I thought of this too, bro, how can I contact you, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. I will definitely need your advice.
WhatsApp 08119942049
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Adebayour49(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Brothers, kindly help me, I have land but I don't know what I can plant before the year end, since we are going to dry season already, I got the land late.
I really think it depends on your location.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Adebayour49:
I really think it depends on your location.

Osun state.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Adebayour49(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Osun state.
you can plant cowpea (Beans), but I would advise you to go for the extra early or medium maturing variety.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by OluchiDelly: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Osun state.

Very slim market for cowpea within osun. There are big markets for early maturing( less than 2 months) stuff like green veg, ewedu, okra. As for okra, the long fruits don't sell well in osun. There are ones that can be tall like iroko b4 fruiting, so be guided. If u ve not got ur okra seeds, u can get in touch wt me, I have those that fruit at about 1 foot tall.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Ameboperoo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Very slim market for cowpea within osun. There are big markets for early maturing( less than 2 months) stuff like green veg, ewedu, okra. As for okra, the long fruits don't sell well in osun. There are ones that can be tall like iroko b4 fruiting, so be guided. If u ve not got ur okra seeds, u can get in touch wt me, I have those that fruits at about 1 foot tall.
Where are you located? I need some
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by okoroemeka(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Very slim market for cowpea within osun. There are big markets for early maturing( less than 2 months) stuff like green veg, ewedu, okra. As for okra, the long fruits don't sell well in osun. There are ones that can be tall like iroko b4 fruiting, so be guided. If u ve not got ur okra seeds, u can get in touch wt me, I have those that fruits at about 1 foot tall.
@oluchidelly,that your okra seed do you have a pic of the seed?how much is it?we need it,pls send more info to 08119942049 whatsapp
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Aizenosa(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Please I am in the Op boat too, I have land and wish to plant as well, I am in Benin and I don't think cowpea will do well in Benin.

Thank you
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Ameboperoo(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Aizenosa:
Please I am in the Op boat too, I have land and wish to plant as well, I am in Benin and I don't think cowpea will do well in Benin.

Thank you
Melon or okro
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Aizenosa(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Melon or okro

Thank you
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by OluchiDelly: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Where are you located? I need some
Ife, osun state
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
If u have access to water, plant ugu.

It's expensive though to do but worth it if u have patience and diligence.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by OluchiDelly: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
okoroemeka:
@oluchidelly,that your okra seed do you have a pic of the seed?how much is it?we need it,pls send more info to 08119942049 whatsapp
D pix of the plants in my farm is on my damaged phone. Pls note it is not d sealed pack that I sell. I bought d sealed can from technsem, those guys in the south do not have it but they helped to arrange for me from the north. I can send pix drawn on the can.
We planted it few days after transplanting our tomatoes. We were busy harvesting tomatoes unknown to us that on the othr side,the okra has over matured and become hardy. So we just have to harvest the dry seed later. That's the seed I'm selling. Okra loves timely harvesting, once u stop harvesting, it stops flowering/fruiting.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
OluchiDelly:

D pix of the plants in my farm is on my damaged phone. Pls note it is not d sealed pack that I sell. I bought d sealed can from technsem, those guys in the south do not have it but they helped to arrange for me from the north. I can send pix drawn on the can.
We planted it few days after transplanting our tomatoes. We were busy harvesting tomatoes unknown to us that on the othr side,the okra has over matured and become hardy. So we just have to harvest the dry seed later. That's the seed I'm selling. Okra loves timely harvesting, once u stop harvesting, it stops flowering/fruiting.
thanks I will be looking forward to the pics,pics or not we will need 200 grams
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by Aizenosa(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
sassysure:
If u have access to water, plant ugu.

It's expensive though to do but worth it if u have patience and diligence.

Thank you very much
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Ife, osun state

Are you still here bruh.
How can I contact you.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by OluchiDelly: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Are you still here bruh.
How can I contact you.
I dey o, son of man has bn very busy this while o. Send me pm.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by OluchiDelly: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
okoroemeka:
thanks I will be looking forward to the pics,pics or not we will need 200 grams

Boss I hail o. As them drag me come here na im I remember say I promise to send u free okra seed tay tay. A beg no vex.

Promise is a debt, If u don't need it again, u can nominate a loyal fan of yours who wl pay just for the waybill to Onitsha is 1.5k, no owerri motor here. Nipost to owerri is 1k. Its just 250g, as a token of appreciating ur selfless contribution to this forum. God bless.
Re: Please, What Can I Plant Before The Year Ends. by NAGR: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Start Buying Onions Cheaply Is Here / Cold Room Temperature Monitoring & Alert Systems / What Should I Farm On 24 Hectares Of Land Surrounded By River Ala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.