Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Police Arrest Eket Man For Allegedly Burning Son To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Eket Man For Allegedly Burning Son To Death (254 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Eket Man For Allegedly Burning Son To Death by ureportsAbuja: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
POLICE ARREST EKET MAN FOR ALLEGEDLY BURNING SON TO DEATH
-
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested one Idorenyin Essien, who allegedly doused his son with kerosene and burnt him to death.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that incident happened at Afia Nsit community in the Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom.

The spokesman of the command, DSP. Mac-Don Achibe, confirmed the development while speaking with newsmen in Eket on Tuesday.
-
https://247ureports.com/2019/09/police-arrest-eket-man-for-allegedly-burning-son-to-death/
Re: Police Arrest Eket Man For Allegedly Burning Son To Death by precision50: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,Please help a Brother out with a job. I'm not here to ask for handouts but rather a job, I'm a drop-out so any good job will do ( even daily-paying ones). Please contact me on 08022759570 ( call, message and WhatsApp). Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Please! / Xenophobic: South Africa Shuts Embassy In Nigeria After Xenophobic Attacks / 20 Interesting Facts About Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.