Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ibrahim Onimisi-suleiman Biography And Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Onimisi-suleiman Biography And Profile (2513 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Onimisi-suleiman Biography And Profile by happysharing: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ibrahim Suleiman (Ibrahim Onimisi-Suleiman) was born on the 25th of September 1983, Ibrahim became an official member of the human race in Kaduna, Northern Nigeria. The graduate of Architecture of Ahmadu Bello University. After dancing professionally for 11 years, he decided to venture into acting where he met his wife Linda Ejiofor.

Although he was birthed in Northern Nigeria, his state of origin is Edo State and the juxtaposition of these two cultures has gone more than a mile in informing his work as a performer.

"I’m not a man of regrets; I don’t beat myself up if things go wrong, I just move on. I believe my steps are ordered by God ; nothing is by my own doing and so far, I’m blessed to have the opportunity to build a career in dancing. I went pro in 2008 and have done better than most people expected. I’ve been dancing for 11 years and for me its part of God’s plan."

Ibrahim Onimisi-Suleiman Biography and Profile https://www.goodreadbiography.com/ibrahim-suleiman-biography

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang / African Giant Burna Boy Meets American Giant Kanye West At Yeezy Fashion Show � / I Went To The HIGHEST Rated Barber In Abuja & KIDDWAYA Was There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.