Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos (43681 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by awoo47: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
chinchonglee:
If we start our own here nw, Buhari would definitely send his security agencies to protect dem..

Meanwhile, who is dis starbuck dat stole my FTC??
U see why we cant rely on GLO in dis country baa
stfu
Y will u want to steal?
Nd u think it will attract investments?
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by eleko1: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
angry angry Police will go there now and arrest pipu anyhow while their own police support those HIV baztards
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Tomiwa69(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wasky101:
If we start attacking south African owned businesses that have 95% of their staff as Nigerians, we would be hurting ourselves more, imagine boom no more shoprite, MTN etc the number of jobless people that will hit the street.
Next thing they all looking for visa to leave the country
Then our ppl eye will be opened to concentration on Attacking government
Boom
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by bilulu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wasky101:
If we start attacking south African owned businesses that have 95% of their staff as Nigerians, we would be hurting ourselves more, imagine boom no more shoprite, MTN etc the number of jobless people that will hit the street.
Next thing they all looking for visa to leave the country
Oga u guys should stop all dis talk, how much re dey paying their staffs? can it b compared to the profit dey get from us.... Abeg free them jor
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Vainglory: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
All Shoprite outlets in Nigeria should be closed now.
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
The reason is that these South/Afrikans do not have Sense at all. behaving like cows!
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by izubext007: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
loot all boyz
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by BBM: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chanchit:
It seems Nigeria is more in order. Except there is government backing, all the nonsense going on in SA can't happen here. It's just impossible.
lol SA has the backing of the government and the police
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Winningways01:
Eye for an eye and tooth for tooth angry

Exodus 21:23-25 states it clearly. angry angry angry
Ehnehn. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
starbuck:
One thing will kill some people.

It's not sickness...
It's not accident...

One thing will kill some people and make them miss their blessing...
And that thing is STINGINESS!

Too Stingy......
STINGINESS IS A SIN

What is this old woman saying again shocked "out of point"
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
SPAR, SHOPRITE, these are labels , brands to re strategizes items to be sold as owned by the label or brands.
For example a tailor made a suit in Aba and Gucci rebranded it and hang it in their shop, the real owner is the Aba tailor.
Just like many shops in ShopRite or Spar are owned by Nigerians.
Or all items will be encased in that brand.
In the stores majority of sold items are not made in South Africa. What then do you think will result if you burn down a label or brand.?
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by str8talk1: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Anybody trying to attack:
These are what you shld do first:
1. Wear a face mask
2. Tie a black scarf around your face
3. Wear jeans and tight fitting gear to protect yourself.
4. When attack begins, go after the CCTV camera first.
5. Seek for the control room and destroy every video records.
6. Then, start the destruction proper.

Good luck.
Aluta continua!
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Paulo3ree(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Arsenalholic:
All these useless cultists and their wasted goons that will not allow innocent people to sleep in peace, what are you mofos doing?
+bh

Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by mema900: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
starbuck:

It's not sickness...
It's not accident...

Too Stingy......
STINGINESS IS A SIN

Only a chronic beggar notice who and who is stingy.....are you a chronic beggar?
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by starbuck(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
mema900:

Only a chronic beggar notice who and who is stingy.....are you a chronic beggar?

Only a chronic stingy person notices a chronic beggar mbok undecided undecided.... Awon werey
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Maski87: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
If am there,na bread and cake wey I go target
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Gazzy88(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
dynicks:
Kai! Make the charade spread reach this one for my area abeg!!

Quick quick let me go ND position.....e don tey I drink conflakes last!!

Chai! See free shopping!!
You're not normal grin grin
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by chinchonglee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
awoo47:
stfu
Y will u want to steal?
Nd u think it will attract investments?
Yahoo boys don use ur brain do ritual nii
Abi u nor sabi read again?

Where in my comment did i say i want to steal
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by akmath: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ibile77:
To protest or to loot?
You are thinking what I am thinking

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by akmath: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
faithfull18:

Ehnehn. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.
SISTER FAITH YOU ARE RIGHT BUT IN THIS CASE IT'S BETTER TO LIVE WITH TWO LEFT LEGS THAN TO DIE WITH ONE RIGHT LEG AND ONE LEFT LEG.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE TOO COOL HEADED THAT'S WHY EVEN OUR GOVERNMENT TAKE US FOR GRANTED...
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Wasky101: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
bilulu:

Oga u guys should stop all dis talk, how much re dey paying their staffs? can it b compared to the profit dey get from us.... Abeg free them jor
No matter how small the pay is, it pays rent, school fees and feeds millions of families.
I would rather have u beat SA national on the street than close these businesses
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
starbuck:
It's not sickness... It's not accident...
One thing will kill some people and make them miss their blessing... And that thing is STINGINESS!

Too Stingy...... STINGINESS IS A SIN
Don't forget 90% of gals are stingy
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Sirwallace(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
While I condemn the stupid spoilt brat south africans, retaliating give us no better option to the services this people provide.

Do we have alternative to DSTV. I remember how hiTv came with prospect only to be swept away by the giant company.
I believe majority of the people on this platform cant trade their MTN sim card for Glo. Whatever the hell happens to glo that makes their network miserable happens to be a product of their dependency on the same MTN.

the same Nigerians that see shoprite as heaven. In Ilorin, they see that place as paradise. Common mall people go just to get groceries.

The only solution is for the govt to support the nigerian own firm in telecomm and other services the way they support Aliko Dangote with tax holiday and banning of product. Only on till then can we actually retaliate this criminal offence.
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by mmsen: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
starbuck:

It's not sickness...
It's not accident...

Too Stingy......
STINGINESS IS A SIN

What rubbish are you talking?
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Printerscanner: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
starbuck:

It's not sickness...
It's not accident...

Too Stingy......
STINGINESS IS A SIN

BEGGING IS ALSO A VERY BIG SIN. Only beggars know who is stringy.
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by dynicks(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
You're not normal grin grin
ah ah! Bros wetin happen na?......
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by awajis78: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
let's kill them here too so that they ll feel the pains of loosing someone
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by magicminister: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Shoprite, mtn and dstv are collectively providing to employments to thousands of Nigerian households. If you attack these entities, who will provide the jobs you have taken? Who will take care of the children you have rendered their parents jobless?

Count your teeth with your tongue. Nigerians go to SA and they open up small shops that do not provide meaninful employment to any South African or generate substantial tax revenue but takes opportunities from the average South African.
Re: Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos by Reelmii: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
i think the best thing to do is for all the staffs of this South Africa's companies should go on a one week strike... by the time the company looses money for one week, they go give theirselves brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Carton Packaging Company / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.