Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks (521 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Am a type of person who reason and speak from logic and fact! That’s why people always argue over my posts because the way I see things is different from their own point of view.

Concerning the xenophobia issue in South Africa, many people see it as obstacles while I see it as opportunities. This is not affecting only Nigerian citizens but the whole non South African immigrants.

You are asking why they are killing your people, why won’t they kill them since your own people are killing you in your own
country? South African xenophobia is not today’s event, it has started even before I was born yet my people keep traveling abroad there for greener pastures. I even read some news saying “Nigerian students orders for all South African businesses in Nigeria to close” and they think it will affect South African government? Listen, South Africa owns ShopRite, South Africa owns MTN and many other businesses in Nigeria . Imagine if MTN stops working, many of you will lose millions of money, deals and contacts due to no MTN services. You want them to close ShopRite? But you go there every Sunday to buy little things and take 4000 pictures thinking that you are in heaven.

Now let me ask you, how many Nigerian companies are in South Africa?
Only your politicians go there and build their own personal businesses and you still want South African companies to go?

As it stands now SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT HAS EMPLOYED MORE NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA MORE THAN
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT (And guess what? South African employers doesn’t delay salary payment)
Remove Dangote companies in Nigeria, then you will know that South Africa are the ones ruling Nigeria.
Let’s call a spade a spade, the xenophobia is a welcome development. If NIGERIA is good country, will it’s citizens travel to where they will die?

Do you know that many Nigerian youths prefer to go to South Africa and die than to be alive in Nigeria?
WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM

Where do we go from here?
Remember when I made a post saying “I MUST SUCCEED IN NIGERIA” yes I cannot leave this country until I’m a millionaire,
I must stay here and sort things out and develop my country first. You don’t just open your mouth and talk anyhow because you want to talk, you think first, ask yourself,HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE IN NIGERIA LOOKING FOR JOB? but your people are all over the world looking for job, stealing, kidnapping, gambling, pushing drugs and doing all sorts of atrocities just to survive.

Nigeria, I leave you with this question, ARE WE STILL BRETHREN?

Written by a concern Nigerian
https://zenithtips.com/?p=2571
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Mcreloaded(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
In a long time this is the first time Nigerians are united outside football.
Government should react on time next time not waiting till October
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let's face,many Nigerians were doing fine before those companies came. Instead of you condemning the act perpetrated by those lunatic you are talking of business. Is business more precious to human life?

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Omotosokt(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Useless and unsympathetic post from a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Omotosokt(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Useless and unsympathetic post from a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Unik3030: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
e no go better for your father

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by infinitethrust: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
See comments as if killing Nigerians is reserved to herdsmen, bokoharam and police.
I condemn all manner of killing.

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Kaymercury(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
President buhari fall my hand big time wish our current president is gen obj,ibb or general sani Apache. How can you feel comfortable watching your citizens getting killed in foreign land.let this thing escalate into full war
Whatever happened to the general buhari of the 83s(In 1983, when Chadian forces invaded Nigeria in the Borno State, Buhari used the forces under his command to chase them out of the country, crossing into Chadian territory in spite of an order given by President Shagari to withdraw. [37] This 1983 Chadian military affair led to more than 100 victims and "prisoners of war". [37])since AU and UN refused to condemn the action let's go into full war. Am a volunteer already send me to South Africa let's kill them all seeing my brothers getting killed bruised my heart
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by seunmsg(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
If I want to type rubbish, I can still come up with a far more reasonable rubbish than this. OP, you’re really very slow.

1 Like

Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by VAPatrick: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Kaymercury:
President buhari fall my hand big time wish our current president is gen obj,ibb or general sani Apache. How can you feel comfortable watching your citizens getting killed in foreign land.let this thing escalate into full war
Whatever happened to the general buhari of the 83s(In 1983, when Chadian forces invaded Nigeria in the Borno State, Buhari used the forces under his command to chase them out of the country, crossing into Chadian territory in spite of an order given by President Shagari to withdraw. [37] This 1983 Chadian military affair led to more than 100 victims and "prisoners of war". [37])since AU and UN refused to condemn the action let's go into full war. Am a volunteer already send me to South Africa let's kill them all seeing my brothers getting killed bruised my heart

While on retirement course at NAFRC, Oshodi, a Staff Sergent who took part in the operation narrated the event to me. According to him, Buhari was one of the best commanders he worked with. Unfortunately, we have lost that Buhari to senility or whatever.
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by adedayoa2(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oloshi
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by BuhariAdvocate: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
I’m not happy with this . It’s shall never well with these useless leaders. I’m very happy that people like obasanjo, IBB,Abudusalam,Gowon, buhari,Ernest sonekan and co witness this .
Re: My Views On The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Even as we dey grief, most Nigerians will still love the opportunity to go southAfrica this night cos SA is way way better than this jungle run by a dull, dumb and docile illiterate...

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP Kastina And Oyo States As A Case Study / Cases Struck Out So Far; Who Do You Think Will Win? / Seyi Makinde Appoint New Economic Adviser From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.