Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Does Your Relationship Status Say & How To Update It On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Relationship Status Say & How To Update It On Facebook? (251 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / What’s Your Relationship Status? / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Relationship Status Say & How To Update It On Facebook? by Relationshiphub(f): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Relationship status update is one among the most interesting part of Facebook as it allows us to shout at the peak of the mountain who we are in love with or what's currently happening in our relationship lifestyle at the moment.

Over the years, we have seen people who are dating in real life but still wish to leave their Facebook relationship status at single, some would also feel glad to point to the person they're in a relationship with, above all, there may be need to hide or choose people that can see your relationship status on Facebook.

You can decide to show it to a number of persons, or make it private, you can also indicate the time you started the relationship for Facebook to automatically remind you of your relationship anniversary.

Many people also wish not to let their other syndicate to know when they change their relationship status on Facebook.
We've written a detailed guide of what you need to know and how you can change your relationship status on Facebook.

Follow the link below to continue: https://relationshiphub.net/how-to-change-relationship-status-on-facebook/
Re: What Does Your Relationship Status Say & How To Update It On Facebook? by tpiander: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think it's important to keep your relationship status updated on facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp, etc no matter how awkward it might seem.

Sometimes there is a "need to know".

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Relationship Status Say & How To Update It On Facebook? by Lonelypacifist6: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
tpiander:
I think it's important to keep your relationship status updated on facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp, etc no matter how awkward it might seem.

Sometimes there is a "need to know".
That's lovely so Tell me What's your relationship status.

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Rule's!!! / Let Me Teach You How To Earn Over 70k Legally With Affliate Promotion's. / Is He/she Your Soulmate? How To Know You Have Finally Found Your Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.