Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is (1615 Views)

The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
She'll always need a man.

Nigerian women especially.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
However, fortunately, there are single, never married Nigerian men (if you don't want to date other countries) available who are very eligible and who would love to be in a relationship with you.

Just make sure you're talking to the right person for networking.

You can also apologize to any of your former boyfriends who you broke it off with in the hopes your new relationship would be better, if it didn't work out.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
I feel bad whenever I see fellow Nigerians who quit a relationship, later get lonely and wishing they had a man.

I know that feeling.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
We arent that desperate that we would get back with an ex. Foward ever backward never.

but
Honestly, reason women really need men is for mainly companionship. Sex is just the icing on the cake. Women need someone to rely on emotionally. That rock to lean on. And men fit into the role perfectly, pyschologically and physiologically. wink

Although i have met women who have companions that arent men. They arent lesbians either. They had children, parents. Some female friends.

3 Likes

Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by Lonelypacifist6: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ehhe tpiander Thank God oooo I'm happy for you Maybe the insults would Fizzle out a bit what's the guys Name.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by GrossPrice: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
tpiander:

I disagree. grin
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's well tpia undecided

1 Like

Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
GrossPrice:

I disagree. grin

Reality speaks.

They need a man and it's painful seeing couples.

Money doesn't substitute for a male companion.

1 Like

Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
We arent that desperate that we would get back with an ex. Foward ever backward never.

but
Honestly, reason women really need men is for mainly companionship. Sex is just the icing on the cake. Women need someone to rely on emotionally. That rock to lean on. And men fit into the role perfectly, pyschologically and physiologically. wink

Although i have met women who have companions that arent men. They arent lesbians either. They had children, parents. Some female friends.

I wish you good luck in your love life, if you know what some women are going through, you will understand why this is a good prayer

1 Like

Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by Alexaonfleek: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Um......u ever heard of reverened sisters
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 1:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Um......u ever heard of reverened sisters

Explain why you included Rev sisters in the topic.

It should go without saying, I'm referring to women not in the demographic?

And is Christ not a man?
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by GrossPrice: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

Reality speaks.

They need a man and it's painful seeing couples.

Money doesn't substitute for a male companion.

Some prefer women grin
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:47am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

the same applies to men
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

the same applies to men

Men dont hide it or pretend.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by vibbb: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2019
We all need each other, Irrespective of our status.
Re: It's An Unfortunate Fact That No Matter How Rich A Woman Is by tpiander: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
vibbb:
We all need each other, Irrespective of our status.

Referring to being in relationships, not everyday casual contact.

The envy is real.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shows Off Her Drip In Bandana Bikini Fit / Plastic Surgery / Why Are Ladies Only Interested In Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.