Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Best Apps For Video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best Apps For Video Editing (1289 Views)

Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 / Best Video Editing Apps For Android In 2019 / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps For Video Editing by queenblossom(f): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Best Apps For Video Editing

Today I will give you the best apps for video editing. All Apps are best for editing your videos. The apps are ranked as per the User Interface, Functions, Tools, etc. So, let’s get started. The first app in the category of best apps for video editing is :

1. FilmoraGo
FilmoraGo is a very powerful video editor app, in this app, you will get almost all features that you need to make a perfect video. FilmoraGo is one of the Best free video editing apps.

best apps for video editing.

Features of FilmoraGo:

Create a reverse video effect like a magic trick.
Lots of filters & overlays.
All useful and basic elements.
Animated messages.
Transitions.
Slow Motion Video Effect and Much More.

2. KineMaster
In the category of top 10 apps for video editing, KineMaster is also a fully featured video editing app currently available for Android Devices in the category of best apps for video editing. In this app, you need to face some watermark issue if you are using the free version but if you want to remove the watermark you can use premium version or you can search on the internet for this. But though due to its features it is in our list of the best apps for video editing.

Features of KineMaster :

Lots of effects like time-lapse, slow motion, and speed control.
To add motion layers keyframe animation tool.
You can export your videos for 4K 2160p at 30FPS.
Basic tools like crop, trim and splice.
Also, there’s a function of voiceover, sound effects, and background music.
Special Blending mode available for creating your own pretty beautiful effects.
And all the useful features like stickers, text, effects, etc.
Download

3. Adobe Premiere Clip
In the category of the best apps for video editing, 3rd app is Adobe Premiere Clip. This is a free video editing app for creating and editing videos quickly to edit video on android phone and you can open your videos with Adobe Premiere CC to edit it more professionally.

Features of Adobe Premiere Clip:

Create videos automatically by adding photos.
Easy to use(drag and drop).
Simple UI.
This app is powered by Adobe CREATIVESYNC.
Export your project easily to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

4. VivaVideo
VivaVideo app is featured in the category of top movie maker and HD video editor by Google Play. It is a very famous app for creating and editing videos in the category of best apps for video editing.

Features of VivaVideo:

With this app, you can export videos in HD quality.
Easy to use verticle video editor.
You can download HD videos using Video Downloader Function.
Merge, Fast Trim, Slow Motion, Video to mp3, etc features.
Download Whatsapp Status Videos.

5. Power Director
Power Director is the 5th app from the category of best apps for video editing. This app is very useful for YouTubers and those peoples who want to change the background in their video using chroma key. It has lots of unique features given below:

Features of Power Director:

Change Background using chroma key feature.
Video college effect and PIP overlay.
Crop, Trim, Rotate, Color Editor, etc basic features.
FX editing using drag and drop controls.
You can combine video and photos in same video.

6. VideoShow
VideoShow app is ranked very well in Google Play Store for the category best apps for video editing. It is also the choice of millions of users. This app is a good alternative of all apps given above. All video editing features are available in this app that’s why it has 100,000,000+ downloads on play store. You will face the issue of the watermark so you need to use the VIP version to remove ads and watermark.

Features of VideoShow:

Easy to Use Video Editor.
Audio Speed Adjustment, Blurred Background, Voice Enhancement.
50+ In-built Themes.
Different Background You Can Use From Its Library.
Lots of Amazing Filters Available.
Slow Motion, Reverse and Fast Motion Function.

1 Like

Re: Best Apps For Video Editing by Jaxx123: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
I will make professional and beautiful videos using premium for you vidnami without any watermark on it

Vidnami, previously called content samurai is super easy to use, right?

With VIDNAMI one can create beautiful video .
I will create premium video with vidnami plus voice over for you in few country
All I need from you is the text .

I'm your guy, I have vast experience using that system.

Contact me for any big project you have.
You want to convert your full book to full visual?
You need video match your voice over?
Or anything toward video creation
Or your blog text to visual?

I can deliver suitable videos for any type of niche.

Perhaps you have a big project going on, let me know and I can give you a significant discount.

Thank you and have a good one!

Chat me 0 8 0 6 0 1 8 0 0 7 7

Or email me olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Website And Design So Far / Portable Software / Image Manipulation 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.