Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (29830 Views)

HANNAH! 18+(Complete). / Hannah And I / Crazy Hannah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 20�

Sofia’s pov �
*11:22am*
“There you go… All done” I said as I dropped the syringe on the tray..
“It’s really painful..” Jumík whined looking at me..
“Sorry dearie” I said with a little smile
“I’ll report you to Hannah, I never feel it when she injects me.. why isn’t she here today? Is she ill? Did I do something wrong? I thought she said we were friends and she’ll always be the one to give me my shots.. has she forgotten or what?” She asked at once..
“Hold up.. what are you? A robot?” I asked caressing her hair and she cracked a little..
“Sorry” she mumbled
“You have to ask one question at a time Jumík, and learn to breathe when talking.. okay?” I said
“Okay” she mumbled
“Well.. Hannah is uhm.. a bit busy… I guess, I haven’t seen her since morning.. so I’m guessing she’s in the theater or in one of the wards, checking on patients” I said
“You don’t have to worry okay? I’ll tell her to come check on you when I see her okay? She’ll sing you lots of songs, and many funny stories.. okay? Now please cheer up for Hannah okay?” I said
“Okay” she said with a smile that vanished almost immediately
“What’s the problem now?” I asked
“It’s Seyina” she replied looking at her fingers
“What about her?” I asked
“I haven’t seen her since they took her away, I miss her so much .. I wonder how she’s doing now” she said sadly
“Awwn, darling don’t feel sad okay? Seyina is getting better now, she was taken to the VIP room, you’ll see her when she’s stronger, okay?” I said
“Okay” she said with a smile..
“Okay pumpkin, I’ll see you later.. I need to drop this” I said holding the tray..
“Okay” she said
I smiled and pecked her forehead, then walked out of the ward..
I walked into the office and looked around, no sign of Hannah or her bag, where’s she? I hope she’s okay, cause Hannah never misses work , even on her off day…
I walked out of the office and headed to the other nurses office..
I knocked on the door and walked in..
Nurse Clara and Kim were both sitting and chatting.. don’t they have work to do?
“Hi guys” I greeted
“Hi Sofia” Kim greeted
“Hi hye” Clara said
“Uhm.. sorry to ask but have you guys.. like, seen Hannah around?” I asked
“No I haven’t” nurse Kim answered
“Yep” Clara popped
“Really where?” I asked
“I saw her leaping out of the hospital with Dr Harry, although I don’t know where they are going though.. my instincts tell me it’s an hotel, I never knew Hannah was so cheap” she said smiling ..
“Stop it Clara” Kim muttered.
“Why should i? It’s the truth, and nothing but the truth” she stated..
“Shut up!” I barked causing her to flinch
“I wish you could say this to Hannah herself, you would be lucky if you end up conscious in the hospital” I said
“Do you think Hannah is like you? Huh? You think Hannah is so cheap right.. well let me shock you, Hannah has never sold her body for money like some people, uhm you for example, Hannah has never been caught ban**ng a doctor in the store room, she had never slept with the janitors and she never will.. you are here painting her black, when from the crown of your head to the soul of your feet Is darker than coal” I said and she looked away
“Look at me, why are you suddenly quiet huh? Hannah is cheap right? Okay I think your brain needs to be recharged.. have you forgotten the day I caught you and Dr Elvis in the store room?” I asked and Kim gasped covering her mouth with her hands
“What about the janitor? Uhm what’s his name again?.. ”
“It’s okay Sofia, I’m sorry for insulting Hannah, you can leave now ” she said cutting me off..
“Oh you’re ashamed right? Well you should be, nonsense” I said and stormed out of the office, can you imagine?.. stupid girl, I wish Hannah was there.. she would have gotten the beaten of her miserable life..
….

Isabella..(Mrs Shù) �
“Honey.. I’m leaving now” I said dropping my apron on the counter.
“Okay, but please do not fight Isa, I beg you” he said and I frowned
“And who said I was going to fight huh?, I am going to give Mrs goo her money, that’s all” I said and stormed out of the kitchen.. the restaurant was already filled, I looked around and the workers were already moving around with jotters and trays..
I stopped one of them to give her orders
“Ri ta, I am going out for a bit, I’ll be back soon.. please take care of the restaurant okay” I said
“Okay ma’am” she said and walked away
“Aunty, are you ready?” Ethan asked catwalking towards me
“Yes dear, let’s go” I said and we headed for the doors
Ethan stopped his truck and we both came down, we crossed the road and headed to Mrs goo money lending store.
“Anyahsayo ” I greeted as I walked towards her seat.. she frowned and rolled her eyes
I scoffed and walked towards her.
“Isabel, if you Know you are here to borrow another money, then you are dreaming.. where’s my money?” She asked looking up at me
“Well.. its..”
“You don’t have it? And you had the guts to come here, you are finished Isabel, you’re not leaving until you pay my complete money” she said cutting me off.
What’s wrong this woman? She hastily held my dress tight and started pulling me back and forth..
“She’s here to gi..”
“Shut up! This is not your business” she said cutting Ethan off
This woman doesn’t know what she’s doing..
“You’re are playing with fire Yoon.. leave me alone this instant” I said looking at her.
“Fire indeed, I won’t leave you until you pay my money” she muttered
“Ethan please tell her to leave me before I loose it” I said looking at her hands
“Omoni, please let her go before she does something crazy” he said
“Oh I want to see her go crazy, but before she does .. let her pay me my money” she said holding my dress tighter..
“I have your money okay, just leave me alone” I barked at her
“So you can run? No way” she said
I angrily pulled her hands from my dress and shoved her to the side, she went stumbling every which way and finally layed on her belly..
She stood up and angrily charged at me
At the last second, I grabbed her fist and bent it backwards, she shrieked and I threw her on the chair, she fell backwards with her chair on top her.. I opened my bag and picked the bundle of notes..
“Here’s your stupid money” I said and placed it on her back, and use this to treat yourself, you look so pitiable.. I said and forced the few notes into her hands..
“Next time, don’t ever think of daring me okay?” I asked pressing my leg on her back, and she groaned weakly
“I can’t hear you Yoon” I said
“I won’t” she said
“Good girl” I said and removed my leg
I turned and we both walked out..
Hannah’s pov �
He stopped in the garage and opened his door, and I removed my seatbelt and made to open the door..
“Wait.. ” he said and stepped out of the car, I watched as he walked over to my side and opened the door..
I smiled and stepped out..
He closed the door and beeped the car.. then moved his hands to my waist and placed my hand around his neck..
He helped me out of the garage and we both walked into the house…
“Wow” I mumbled..
This is the biggest house, I have ever seen .. wealth is written all over ..
“This is so amazing” I said and he chuckled.. I can even see the sky, and the gardens outside.. everything is made of glass..
“So you live alone in this huge house with your assistant?” I asked
“Yep, but my sisters are around though” he said
“Really? So where are they?” I asked looking around
” In School” he replied simply
“Oh . Okay” I said
“Uhm..why don’t we go to the living room upstairs, that one’s way bigger and more comfy” he said
“There is another living room?” I asked
“Yeah” he said
“Wow” I said and he smiled.. he helped me up the stairs and before me was the largest and most beautiful living room I’ve ever seen..
The architecture was just so spectular.. the gold table and artifacts.. all was just so amazing..
“Welcome to my humble abode madmozel,” he said using his French accent
“Thank you Monsieur Harry, I’m most delighted to be here” I said also in a French accent.. he smiled with amusement in his eyes
“I took French classes” I said
“I was gonna ask that” he said
“I Know” I said and he smiled..
“So what would you like to have first?” He asked
“Coffee, cocktail, Orange juice, water, sex on the beach ..”
“Sex on what?” I asked with my eyes open wide
“On the beach” he said
“What the hell is that?” I asked
“You don’t know it?” He asked surprised
“No I don’t” I replied
“Are you sure?” He asked
“Yeah” I said
“Wow.. don’t you go out? To clubs, parties ?” He asked
“No.. I don’t have business with those places” I said picking the remote..
“Wonderful” he mumbled..
“I’ll just get you coffee” he said and started walking towards the door
“But you haven’t told me what blah on the beach is?” I said
“Uhh.. never mind” he said and walked out..
“Hahaha.. so funny, oh my goodness.. hahaha” I laughed as I cleaned my eyes and continued staring at the TV..
“Hahaha.. oo goodness gracious, so funny” I said..
Where’s Harry by the way.. coffee doesn’t take Time to make.. I guess I’ll go look for him.. maybe he needs help.. I stood up and leaped towards the door.. just then Harry walked in and bumped into me.. pouring ice cold juice on my body..
“Oh my gosh”
“Oh no”
We both said at once..
“Oh my, sorry Hannah.. I didn’t see you there” he said dropping the glasses on the table.
“Oh it’s nothing, it was a mistake, thank goodness it wasn’t the coffee..my skin would have been burnt by now” I said
“And it’s your uniform.. let me wipe it off” he said and brought out his handkerchief from his pocket and started wiping the juice..
“It won’t come out” he said with pouted lips..
“Why don’t you go change in my room.. ” he said
“But I didn’t bring clothes with me” I said
“Don’t worry, I’ll find something for you” he said
“Okay .. uhm which way to your room?” I asked..
“That way.. the second door by your right” he said pointing to the direction..
“Okay thanks” i said and i started leaping.
“Wait I’ll just help you there” he said. And helped me out, we walked down the hall and took a turn, wow this house is bigger than I thought.. we got to a door and he opened it and we both walked in ..
“This is your room?” I asked looking around
“Yep” he popped
“Wow, it’s ten times bigger than mine.. gosh, and it’s really beautiful” I said and looked around his king sized bed was covered with white, black and yellow sheets.. with a laptop on top of it.., the window was a bit close to the bed and the curtains were tucked to the side.. with frames on the wall..
“That’s the bathroom” he said pointing to a door..
“I’ll get you something to wear” he said and walked into another room.. must be his closet.. wow, this place is so cool..
To be continued..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 21✍️
Hannah’s pov �
I walked into the bathroom and almost fainted at the sight..
“Oh my gosh!!” I screamed unconsciously with my hands on my mouth.. the door opened and Harry popped his head in..
“What’s wrong?” He asked looking both scared and concerned..
“Nothing.. I.. it’s just, well I’m really surprised, I mean this bathroom is larger than my room, closet and bathroom put together, and look at the view.. I can even the whole city from here” I said rushing over to the glass walls..
He chuckled and walked in fully..
“Gosh! You really scared me” he said holding his chest
“Sorry..I was caught off guard” I said with a little laugh, he smiled and rolled his eyes to the glass .
” I understand, and Yeah, I think the view is kinda great too.. I guess” he said with his hands in his pockets
“You should bath now, we have a movie to watch, there’s a shirt on the bed, you can wear it when you’re done.. and the towel is over there, you can also use the dressing table if you like” he rushed and I smiled..
What about the glass, isn’t it transparent? I wanted to ask that..
“Oh and you can drop the curtains if you like although the glass isn’t transparent” he said as if reading my mind..
“Okay… Thanks” I said
“It’s nothing…” He said and slowly walked out
I took a deep breath and looked at the large blue curtains tucked to the sides of the glass..
I guess I’ll leave you guys.. I said mentally.
“So where do we begin?” I asked with my hands on my buttons..
“Jacuzzi, bath tub or shower?… Unnmm I think the shower will do” I took off my clothes and picked one of the towels from the rack…
So this is one of Harry’s towel? I asked mentally and placed it closer to my nose…
“Wow.. smells good, I can’t believe I’m going to use his towel.. so sweet �..”
I opened the glass door and stepped in, then I slide it back and looked around.. so many shower handles.. I touched a button and water started pouring gently from the side..
“Whoa.. so cool” I mumbled and started touching different buttons..
The water stopped running and I scratched my head in confusion..
Oh goodness, I hope I haven’t spoilt anything..
I frowned and touched another button “ahhhh” i screamed as water started splashing from all directions..

Sona’s pov�
“Oh.. I really hope we all get picked into the same team Sona” Miya mumbled as we jugged along with the others to the field
“Me too Sona” Kiera added
“Yeah, I just ho..”
Mr Lang’s whistle sounded cutting me off..
“Okay girls, stop talking and concentrate…blah blah blah” he kept talking and when he stopped, he asked us to stretch and do some little exercises.. after which he picked the two captains for the soccer game.. and as usual, the popular girls were choosen.. Zee and Lisa, the top ranking sluts in the whole school..
“I hope Zee isn’t one of the captains today, that’s what I wanted to say” I mumbled to Kiera and Miya..
“She’s gonna separate us, that’s for sure” Kiera mumbled back..
“Okay girls, pick your team’s” Mr Lang shouted and they started picking..
We were all 22 all together.. and yeah Miya was the twentieth person to be picked and thankfully she was picked by Lisa, who was way easier to cope with..
“Oh no.. she’s gonna pick me” Kiera whispered quietly..
“Sorry” I whispered back
“Kiera, get your tiny legs here” Zee ordered and Kiera sluggishly walked to her side and joined the other girls on her team..
“You can have the chicken wing Lisa, I hope she breaks a leg” Zee muttered to her friend referring to me.
“Okay girls take positions” Mr Lang yelled, I moved to Lisa’s team and stood with Miya..
“Thank Goodness you’re here Sona” she mumbled
“Yeah, I wish Kiera was here too” I said
“Yeah me too” she added
………………..
“Go.. Sona,” Miya yelled as I moved with the ball towards the goalie
“Go girl” she added.. I raised my right leg to hit the ball and felt a sting on my knee” I fell to the floor holding my knees tight
“That’s foul coach”Miya protested
“Really?”Zee asked
“Yeah, you kicked her purposely” Miya defended
“So?.. what are you gonna do about it?” Zee asked with a smirk..
“It’s okay Miya.. I’m fine” I said standing up to Clean my legs..
“Shù are you okay?” Coach asked
“Yes Mr Lang” I replied.. he blew his whistle and we started playing.. some minutes later.. Miya was able to collect the ball from Zee’s team member.. she ran straight for the goalie.. I couldn’t believe it, she’s gonna score her first goal..and Just as she was about to strike.. Zee pushed her to the side and she went falling face first on the floor…
” Sir!! That was foul!” I yelled
“Zee.. please be careful” he muttered
“I will coach.. sorry” she said and winked at me..
Is that all he has to say? Seriously . I looked around and sighted Jeremy and his team mates at the far end watching us. I smirked and looked at Zee.. someone’s gonna get really hurt..
I helped Miya up and she moved back to position..
Mr Lang blew the whistle and we started playing again.. I took the ball from a girl and dribbled my way away from the others.. I headed for the goalie and at the very last minute, I turned the ball and headed for the others.. I sighted zee running towards me and with one angry kick. I sent the ball flying right for her stomach…
The impact was really strong cause she went crushing into her teammates and they all landed on the floor.. the whole field became quiet as they all stared at the scene surprised..
Mr Lang blew his whistle signifying the end of the game, hmm right on time.. I looked at Zee who was groaning weakly on the floor.. coach was asking her if she was okay or whatever.. she shook her head negatively and her friends were asked to take her to the nurse.. she looked at me and for the first time in my life I saw her stare at me with fear in her eyes..
Ah! Serves you right..b*tch.. I wanted to yell it out loud, but instead.. I smirked and winked at her .
I looked at Jeremy and his face was totally expressionless.. I guess he’s angry at me.. oh well not my problem, no body messes with my friends, not even my brother’s one month girlfriend.. he should know that by now..
….
To be continued �

READ MORE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by toyhin123(f): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Another nice story u've got here
Welldone Op
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 22�
Sona’s pov conts�
“Whoa.. Sona that was sick” Kiera said as she rushed towards me
“How the hell did you do that?” Miya asked joining us as we walked back to the locker room
“Uhmm.. adrenaline rush, guess I was just so angry for what Zee did to you” I said and it was true, well partly.. I was indeed angry, but adrenaline rush? Nah.. they don’t know about my super strength yet, so..
“Wow.. you should get angry more often” Kiera said snapping me out of my thoughts..
“Yeah ..Especially at bullies, with you on board I guess bullying would reduce a bit” Miya added
“You both are craaaazyyy” I drawed
“Yeah and that’s why you love us” Kiera said picking a towel from her locker..
“Whatever.. let’s bath quickly, lunch is in five” I said and slipped out of my shorts..

…………
We walked into the cafeteria and I looked around..
“Where in the world is Jeremy?” I asked nobody in particular..
“Over there” Miya said pointing her chin to the far end of the hall..
The whole basketball team were seated there chatting and laughing, all clad in their jesseys and shorts.. with the name of their team ‘JAGUARS’ written in big fat serial letters, I looked at the shirts and finally spotted the familiar number 3 Ryan seating beside number 5 who was wearing the captain badge on his left hand, Jeremy.. well isn’t this unusual, Jeremy never seats with all his team members, now I believe he’s really angry with me..
“Should we look for another table?” Miya asked quietly.
“No.. I want to talk to Jeremy” I replied
“Okay” she said
………….
We walked over to the table and I hugged Jeremy from behind..
“Oppa… Why are you angry at your baby sister?” I asked
The guys laughed and Jeremy cracked a bit..
“Hey guys.. can you all please just adjust a Little? So Miya can squeeze in” Kiera asked..
“Where will you seat then?” Miya asked..
“Don’t worry, i already have a seat” Kiera said and sat on blaze laps…
“What about you Sona, won’t you seat?” Lewis asked looking at me..
“My laps are opened” Ryan said and they started laughing.. Jeremy frowned and smacked his head..
“Don’t even think about it” Jeremy mumbled protectively
“Ouch!! I was just kidding man, besides you date a lot of girls.. why can’t you let Sona have just one boyfriend?” Ryan asked
“Cause she’s not ready yet” Jeremy replied.
“Who said I’m not?” I asked and the guys oohhed and ahhed.
Jeremy turned to look at me properly..
“Are you thinking of having a boyfriend?” He asked sternly
“Uhmm.. well, I.. yes.. infact I already have one” I muttered causing all eyes to look at me
“Oh really?. Who is he then?” He asked
I scanned all the faces of his team members.. I don’t even have a boyfriend, but I enjoy seeing Jeremy acting all protective.. should I pick Lewis? Nope he’s cute but he’s not my taste.. Jake? Nah too tall, blake? No.. no.. no, what am I even saying? They all have girlfriends.. except..
I looked at Ryan and he smiled lightly, showing his cute dimples and pretty gap teeth..
Well.. I do feel something for Ryan although I don’t know what it is.. but I settled for just crush.
I’ve been crushing on Ryan since nineth grade. And to me he’s way more cuter than Mr handsome here(Jeremy).. is it his sea green eyes? Or perfectly sculptured nose and face. His pointed nose and..
“Are you thinking of your boyfriend’s name?” Jeremy asked with a mocking smile on his lips..
“Uhm .. no, he’s .. Ryan” I breathed out..
“What!!” They all said including Ryan himself.
Jeremy scoffed and glanced at Ryan who was still surprised
“Your boyfriend is Ryan?” Jeremy asked with a raised brow..
“Yeah.. we’ve been dating for uhmm.. 2 hours now” I said and mentally slapped myself..
“2 hours?” Ryan asked confused
Jeremy stared at Ryan for few minutes and rolled his eyes..
“Can’t believe you didn’t tell me man. You are gonna pay for that with your soda, I’m happy for you sis,” he said and pecked my cheek.
“Wait.. aren’t you angry?” I asked
“Why would I be?” He asked
“Uhh. Cause I’m dating Ryan?” I asked
“Nope. I’m happy, he’s a good guy. And besides, I’m happy cause you’ll no longer ask me for money” he said and they all Started laughing.. except Ryan who just stared at me..
“Sorry” I mouthed to him. He smiled lightly and continued with his food..
“Congratulations man..”
“Congrats guys” everyone including Miya and Kiera said..
“Oh.. and .. no romance” Jeremy said
“What…!” Ryan yelled..
…………….

Hannah’s pov �
I walked over to the dressing table after drying my hair.. so many creams.. I picked a little container and scanned it.. must be his face cream, I opened it and smelled it .. wow! Nice scent.. I took a little quantity and rubbed it on my face.. now my face will be smoother..
…………………
I walked out of the bathroom and saw a black sweatshirt on the bed.. I can’t believe this, Harry is so sweet..
….

Harry’s pov �
“Yeah.. tell the Nani to pack up their clothes for the week”
“Yes”
“It’s up to them to decide”
“Okay”
“Bye” I said and dropped the phone on the table.
The door opened and Hannah walked in..��
She smiled and walked closer to me.. I must admit black suits her perfectly and the shirt was shorter than I thought.. it stopped on her mid thigh, wow.. that’s a lot of view..
She sat beside me and placed her hands on her legs.. blocking my view..
“Ju Sung.. what’s the name of this movie?” She asked looking at me..
“Uhh.. uhm it’s uhm.. killer curves” I blurted out.
“Huh?” She asked confused
“Sorry.. uhm.. I.. I. Forgot the name, I’ll check again..” I said and hastily picked the remote..
“Addiction” I said
“Ohh…I Know this movie.. it’s really interesting, it was written by an African writer.. uhm mhinuel humble” she said..
“Mmmh.. too bad it’s already over” I said looking at the TV..
“Which one’s next?” She asked..
“Uhh … I think it’s My Fairytale” I said
“According to the info here, it was also written by an African writer.. Lilianna Payton (Lady C �)” I added
“Wow.. it’s starting” she said and picked the bowl of pop corn on the table.. she sat properly and focused her attention on the TV..
I tried my best to move my eyes from her thighs and looked at the TV..
………..
“Oh no….this Jonas is really wicked..” she said amidst tears..
“Oh.. don’t cry Hannah, it’s just a movie, and I’m sure James won’t kill the child” I said trying to console her..
“But it’s so touching. Look how Eleanor is crying… ��”She said and continued crying
“Come here honey.. it’s okay stop crying” I said as I brushed her hair backwards with her head on my shoulders..
“Shhhh.. she’ll be fine” I cooed
……………….
“Wow.. these brothers are really cute.. and kind too.. I bet Syd will be her boyfriend..” she said happily
“Nah.. I think it’s Skyler” I said
“Well ..i Know it’s Syd” she argued.
“Fine then let’s bet.. if it’s Syd, you can do what ever you want with me” I said
“And if it’s Skyler?” She asked
“I’ll do whatever I want with you” I said. She stared at me for some seconds and nodded with a smile..
“Deal” she said and we shook hands..
Now I feel so nervous.. I wonder what she’ll do if she wins.. dear God please don’t let her win..if I win, I promise not to wicked her please..�
….
We quietly watched the movie unfold and finally we got to the part where he took her shopping and then finally to the part where she kissed him…
I found myself staring at Hannah’s lip, I really wanna kiss your soft lips again angel.. she looked at me with a frown..
Why’s she frowning?..
I looked at the TV and Sky was already asking her out.. she agreed and he kissed her again..
“Yess.. I win” I yelled happily
“Whatever..” Hannah mumbled and rolled her eyes.
“I won the bet, now I can do whatever I want with you” I said and she scoffed and smiled lightly..
“Okay what do you want?” She asked..
“Uhmm.. well I’ll just pity you.” I said and picked the plate of cookies..
“Here.. feed me” I said and she smiled..
“That’s easy” she said and collected it.
We continued watching as she fed me..
“Wow.. that’s one hell of a birthday present” she mumbled and I chuckled..
….
It got to the part where Lia walked to Skyler’s room and said she was ready to have him..
I cleared my throat, as he slipped down the gown.. I glanced at Hannah and she was obviously getting uncomfortable.. she unconsciously moved closer to me with her hands in the bowl of popcorn.. he pulled down the nightie and she turned to look at me . Our eyes locked and her eyes sparkled.. I could feel her Breath on my face since our faces were just inches away..
I rolled my eyes to her parted lips and back to her eyes.. she inhaled and I leaned closer.. I moved my hand to her face and stroked her cheek with my thumb.. I moved my hand into her hair and pulled her closer..
Our lips met and I took her lips in mine.. I kissed her lightly and slowly unlocked.. I looked at her face and kissed her again.. this time deeper, she opened and slowly kissed me back.. I felt her hands in my hair and neck as she pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.. I unlocked and kissed her chin down to her neck and then her cheeks and nibbled on her ears.. she moaned softly with her eyes still closed..
“Oppa!!…” We hastily unlocked to see the twins and Mr Cha standing by the doorway..

To be continued o..
So Finally they shared a French kiss�
What’s next?… We’ll find out soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 23�
….

Hannah’s pov ✊
We both stood up slowly and I noticed Mr Cha smiling secretly..
“What are you doing oppa?” One of the twins asked.. wow.. I must admit this twins are beautiful.. they both look so identical… � Hannah focus on the situation at hand..
“I.. we.. was uhm, wait what are you girls doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” Harry asked with hands on his waist
“Really? We just closed from school.. look at the time” the other said
Harry picked his phone and tapped on the screen
“Oh… I guess I lost track of time” he said and smiled nervously..
“Yeah obviously” they both muttered.. impressive �
“So uhm.. why don’t you girls go freshen up, while we uhm make something for you guys” Harry said walking towards them
“Oh.. not so fast mister” one said
“We asked a question” the other said, and despite my self I chuckled, causing all eyes to look at me..
“Uhm, I’m sorry.. I’ve got something stuck in my throat” I said and started coughing lightly.
“Please carry on” I added and looked down at my fingers.. gosh I feel so stupid.. now that I even think about it.. was I actually gonna let Harry have me?.. why did I even get carried away with his kiss… I should have just withdrew before it got really hot.. but I couldn’t, I don’t know why I feel so vulnerable with Harry, I feel drawn to him like a magnet.. uhh Hannah! You better get rid of these feelings..
“Unnie, is it true?” One of them asked with her hands crossed around her chest, aisshh.. I wasn’t paying attention.
“What?” I asked
“Oppa said you fainted and he had to use the mouth to mouth method to wake you up, is it true?” The other asked
“What!” I blurted out.
“Harry why did you lie?” I asked before I could even stop myself…
“What?” The twins asked and Harry looked away and cleared his throat.
“Uhm.. i mean why didn’t you tell them we were… rehearsing?” I asked trying to bail us out
“Rehearsing?, For what?” One asked..
I looked at Harry for ideas
“Yes.. uhm couples contest” Harry said
“Couples contest?” They both asked
“Yes..” I said
“Hmm.. so she’s your girlfriend?” The other asked with pouted lips
“Yes”Harry said
“No”I said
We both said nonsense at once.
“Huh?” The twins asked and Mr Cha chuckled
“Yes” I said
“No” Harry said
We said again
“You guys are confusing me ” one said
“Anyways I’m out” the other said and turned to leave
“Yeah me too, I’m really hungry” the second one said..
“Oh and unnie… You’ve got lots of lip gloss on your neck and cheeks” she added and walked out..
Goodness!.. I slowly raised my hand to Clean my face and caught Harry smiling.. I glared at him and he stopped..
Crazy Hannah �
……….

Harry’s pov✌️
Wow.. I can’t believe we kissed for real, if not for the twins, I don’t think I would have stopped. I have to admit Hannah has the best lips I’ve ever kissed, so soft and curvy.. but I kinda feel bad though.. I admit I’ve kissed a lot of ladies even without their permissions or so.. but with Hannah it’s different, I feel like I should have asked her out before doing it. And from the way she acts, I know it’s her first time.. and if wishes were horses, I wish I get ten chances to kiss her again..
I looked at her face and it was expressionless, I just hope she’s not mad at me..
“Why didn’t you knock?” I asked Mr Cha as we walked into the kitchen
“Sorry, I didn’t know you guys were getting heated” he whispered back with a smile
“You think it’s funny? You Know how Josi and Jodi are.. they’ll never stop talking about it and I Know they knew I and Hannah was kissing” I whispered
“Sorry.. but don’t worry, I think they bought your lies” he said and walked over to the fridge..
Hannah sat on a stool and the girls Walked in holding their phones with matching outfits.. Jodi sat on Hannah’s right, while Josi sat on her left
“So what do you cuties wanna eat?” I asked looking at the both of them
“Uhmm.. unnie” Josi called
“Me?” Hannah asked
“Yeah, you” Josi said
“Can you make ramyeun?” Jodi asked
“Uhh.. yeah, I can” Hannah replied with a smile
“Mmmh.. okay, so can you please make some for us?” Josi asked with her cute smile.
“Sure darling” Hannah said and stood up
“And grilled fish” Jodi added
“Okay.. is that all?” Hannah asked walking over to the gas .
“Yep” they both popped..
“Uhm.. everything you need is in the counters and in the store room, I have to go get their stuffs from the mansion, I’ll see you guys later” Mr Cha said
“Okay” Hannah said
“Bye” the twins said
“Please be back on time, I have to drop Hannah at home later” I said
“Okay” he said and walked out..
“Wow.. so your name is Hannah?” Jodi asked as Hannah walked to the sink with the pot..
“Yep” she popped
“Aren’t you Korean?” Josi asked
“Well partly” Hannah said turning to glance at them. I placed my hands on the counter and watched the three of them quietly
“Partly?” they both asked
“Yeah, my dad is Korean and my mom is American and she named me Hannah after her mother” she explained
“Oh.. I see” josi said.
“That’s cool” Jodi said with a thumbs up.. Hannah smiled and started slicing her spices
“What about you girls?” Hannah asked
“I’m Jodi”
“And I’m Josi”
“Together we are j²” they both said and giggled childishly, Hannah smiled and glanced at them.
“Wow unnie is this your real hair?” Jodi asked
“Yes it is” Hannah replied
“Amazing.. it’s really long” Josi said going round the table to touch Hannah’s hair
“And soft too” Jodi added feeling it with her hands..
“Yours is more prettier” Hannah said smiling
“But yours is more spectacular” Jodi said causing Hannah laugh.
“You girls are the most adorable and cutest little girls I’ve ever seen” Hannah said squatting down to their heights
“We aren’t so little you know” Josi said twirling her hair around her fingers.
“Yep, we are twelve years old.. how about you?” Jodi asked
“I’m 22” Hannah replied.
“Wow, do you have a little sister?” Josi asked again
“Yep.. but she’s way older than you girls, but my youngest brother Nicky is 13” she said.
“Well.. they are lucky to have you, you’re the coolest lady I’ve ever met and I am happy you’re oppa’s friend” Jodi said with a smile.. Hannah smiled and scratched her cheek
“But not more than Nina though” Josi said.. smiling
“Nina?” Hannah asked
“Yeah, don’t you know her?” Jodi asked
“Uhh..”
“She’s Ju Sung’s girlfriend” Josi Said cutting Hannah off..
“Girlfriend.?” Hannah asked
“Yes.. they are gonna get married soon” Jodi added
Gosh! What the.., I looked at Hannah, and I could swear I saw pain on her face .
“She’s really pretty and awesome” Jodi added
she blinked her lashes and smiled lightly..
“I better check on the food” she said and stood up..
………………….
……..
Jeremy’s POV ✌️
I know Sona was lieing, Ryan? Seriously? Puuhleeas… Sona obviously doesn’t know how to lie.. but I enjoyed watching her try though.. besides, I think this is the only way they can express their feelings for each other. I know Sona feels a thing or two for Ryan and so does he.. if it were to be someone else, I’d kick against it.. but Ryan is my man, he’s a good guy and I know he’ll never hurt Sona.. but since he’s so shy to admit his feelings, I think this fake relationship will do the trick.. hehehe��
“Jake did you bring your guitar?” Sona asked snapping me out of my thoughts
“Yeah..”he said and raised his guitar.
“Sweet”Sona said and took it from him
“Sona can you please play with the strings a little?” Kiera asked excitedly..
“Not now girlfriend.. lunch is almost over, I’ll play after school.. Jake do you mind if I borrow this for today?” She asked
“Nope, not at all” he said and she smiled
“Thanks” she said and just then the bell rang..
…………

To be continued o..
This twins should better respect themselves before I give one of them pressing knock o..
I wonder what’s going through Mama’s head�..lol

read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 24�

Harry’s pov ✌️
She added all the ingredients and rinsed her hands in the sink..
“Unnie?” Jodi called
“Yes sweetie” Hannah replied bringing out plates from the rack..
“Are you okay?”she asked
“Yeah.. I’m okay, why do you ask?” Hannah asked with a little laugh..
“No special reasons” Jodi said and gave Josi a look.. they both chuckled silently and gave each other a thumbs up.. what are these girls up to?..
“Uhm.. why don’t I help you with that?” I asked walking over to Hannah..
She nodded without looking at me and handed me the plates.. our fingers touched and she hastily dropped the plates on the dash board..then walked over to check on the fish . I sighed and started arranging the plates on the counter..
I caught the twins smiling secretly..why do I get the feeling that they are both planning something?..

………

“Aww.. I wish you could sleep here tonight” Jodi cooed holding Hannah’s hand
“Same here unnie, okay.. why don’t you leave after braiding our hair again and another round of piggy back ride?” Josi said trying to negotiate
Hannah laughed and squatted..
“I can’t pumpkins.. I’m sorry, but I’ll make it up to you guys..that’s for sure” she said
“Promise?” They both asked still feeling bad..
“Yes, I promise” she said
“Mmh.. okay, I’ll miss you though” Jodi said and hugged her
“Me too” Josi added and hugged her too..
“Don’t worry, I’ll visit you guys some other time, ” Hannah said hugging them tight
“Good night cuties” she said and pecked both of them and stood up
“Bye..” they both muttered
“Bye .. bye Mr Cha” she said waving at them
“Bye..” Mr Cha said.. I nodded to him and walked out with Hannah…
She walked quietly to the garage with her bag and heels in her hands.. Mr Cha had stopped by the mall to get her a gown and a pair of slippers..
I beeped my BMW and hastily walked to the car and opened the door for her.. she glanced at me for a second and slipped in..
� people are talking..�
� People are saying that you’ve been playing my heart, like a grand piano�
I angrily changed the radio station to another one.. I don’t need such songs now..
�Wise.. men say..�
�Only fools.. rush in�
�But I can’t help�
�Falling in love with you�.
Uhh.. seriously? Why now?
I glanced at Hannah and her face was a bit moist.. I couldn’t see well because of the dark.. is she crying?..
I changed the channel and slowed down for the red light..
�Kiss me underneath the miseotle �
�Show me baby that you love me so�
�Oh oh oh oh�
I frowned and switched off the radio..
So annoying!
The silence was getting really awkward, I looked at Hannah who was still very quiet.. she was staring at the buildings and I couldn’t help but love the way the cool night breeze blew her black hair around, the green light came on and I continued driving following the GPS..
“Uhmm.. are you okay?” I asked, she tucked her hair behind her ears and slowly licked her lips..
“Yeah” she breathed out with a sigh. I nodded and focused on the road..
I took a bend and increased the speed,
“About what the twins said..” I started without looking at her
“It’s all a mistake, I and Nina are nothing but friends.. and I sincerely don’t feel anything romantic for her.. Hannah I..”
“Stop” she said cutting me off, I glanced at her and faced the traffic
“Why all these explanations, huh?,” She asked
“Whatever relationship you’ve got with Nina doesn’t concern me.. it’s your personal life, why give me explanations?” She asked looking at me.
Because I’m falling for you psycho, I said mentally
“Wife, girlfriend, fiancee, side chick, side hen. I don’t care whatever she is to you Harry, besides kids don’t just say things” she said and inhaled..
“I Know I’m just your friend Harry, I know I can never be more than that, and you being my friend is enough for me, you don’t have to give me explanations, okay?” she added..
“Okay” I mumbled and stepped on the accelerator.
I turned on the radio and increased the volume.. I feel like punching something right now.. friends? Just friends? Huh!! Is that all she sees me as? A friend and nothing more?.. urh!
“..stop here” she said snapping me out of my thoughts
I screeched to a stop and looked around, we are in a T junction and all I can see Are stores, hotels and so on.
“Do you wanna get something?” I asked as I watched her unbuckle her seat belt.
“No.. thanks for the ride, I’ll walk from here” she said and opened the door and stepped out
“What!” I said and stepped out.
“Please tell me you are joking” I said
“I’m not” she said and closed the door
“But your leg is still hurting.. I can’t let you walk like this” I said pleadingly
“Don’t worry I’ll be fine, my leg doesn’t hurt much.. besides my house isn’t too far from here. Thanks for everything” she said and started walking away.
“Hannah, there’s no way I’m letting you walk..” I said rushing towards her
“Ju Sung.. I can manage, don’t worry about me” she said calmly
“But I..”
“I really need to be on my own for now, I wanna clear somethings from my head, please don’t follow me.. I’ll see you tomorrow.. goodnight” she said and started walking down the street..
I stared at her for seconds and scratched my hair..
Why is Hannah so difficult?..
……..
Crazy Hannah �
……..
Hannah’s pov �
I slowly walked down the street and turned to look back.. Ju Sung was gone.. a part of me had really wished for him to stay.. I guess it’s my heart..
I sighed as thoughts ran through my head, Slowly going through the events of the day..
The kiss that was just so perfect, the kiss I never wanted to end, the kiss I thought meant something to Ju Sung.. the kiss that changed so many things, the kiss that awakened strange feelings in my system..the kiss that meant so much to me..
How could I have been so stupid?, Why did I ever let it happen?. Why did I accept to go to his house? What was I even thinking?.. for a moment there I thought, that may be we’d have a chance together.. that he felt something more than friendship for me?.. why did I get so carried away with just a kiss? I thought we’d maybe have a fairytale like Skyler and Lia.. those were my thoughts when we watched that movie. But reality slapped me in the face.. Harry and I can never be, we are world’s apart..
He’s not just one of the best surgeon in korea, but he’s also the heir to the Lee’s properties.. he’s like royalty, while I’m just a crazy nurse with super strength, who is struggling to save her little brother who she almost killed…
I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, I reached up and wiped them off..
Now that I see it, Nina is best for him, she’s really beautiful, and nice According to the twins, she’s a doctor and also from a rich family.. the typical lady for any wealthy bachelor.
�����
I looked up and saw a car heading towards me .
I rushed out of the road and looked at the car
“Sorry” I said
“Watch where you’re going lady” the driver yelled and sped off
I walked out of the closet and fell on my bed, I covered myself and stared at the ceiling.. I miss Sofia, she must be really worried since she didn’t see me at the hospital.. I wish I had a phone..
I turned to my side with my eyes still open..

To be continued �
Anna loves y’all ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C ��
Episode 25��

Hannah’s pov conts��
Just then I started hearing the sound of a guitar, after the short note a voice started singing.. Sona’s �
On normal days I’d match up to her room and yell at her for singing loud..
But today I couldn’t, I eventually found myself singing along, practically singing out my heart…
�I’ll smile, I know what it takes to fool this town�
�I’ll do it ’til the sun goes down�
�And all through the night time, oh yeah,�
�Oh, yeah, I’ll tell you what you want to hear�
�Keep my sunglasses on while I shed a tear�
�It’s never the right time, yeah, yeah�
�I’ll put my armor on,�
�Show you how strong I am�
�I’ll put my armor on,�
�I’ll show you that I am�
�I’m unstoppable�
�I’m a Porsche with no brakes�
�I’m invincible�
�Yeah, I win every single game�
�I’m so powerful�
�I don’t need batteries to play�
�I’m so confident�
�I’m unstoppable today�
�Unstoppable today �
�I’m unstoppable today�
�I break down, only alone I will cry out loud�
�You’ll never see what’s hiding out
Hiding out deep down, yeah, yeah�
�I know I’ve heard that to let your feelings show�
�Is the only way to make friendships grow�
�But I’m too afraid now, ye…�
I was stopped by a shuffling sound, I sat up and looked around.. the sound stopped and started almost immediately.. I walked towards the window, someone was obviously trying to come in, I picked the side lamp and waited by the side.. the window slid open and the person jumped in wearing a black hoodie and black trousers, a girl?. I raised the lamp to hit her head , she slipped down the hoodie and turned towards my direction..
“Ahhhhh” Sofia yelled and rushed to the bed
“Shut up Sof” I said and hit her with my slippers.. she closed her mouth and stared at me..then we both bursted into laughter..
That was when I noticed the white bags and her black handbag..
“What are those?” I asked walking over to the bed
“Oh.. chicken and beer” she said dropping the bags on the floor.
“Thought you might need it, it’s been long we drank together” she added and I smiled..
“Oh and sorry for coming through the window, I didn’t want to disturb anyone by coming through the front doors” she said ..
“No problem, but how did you get up here anyway?” I asked bringing out the beers..
“Oh.. I uhm, climbed the tree beside your window, and I might have stepped on a squirrel or two” she mumbled.
“What!” I said and rushed to the window and looked out..
“Don’t worry, they are not dead..” she said and slipped out of her shirt leaving her singlet..
“How do you know?” I asked
“Cause I saw them running after I moved up” she said
“Oh.. okay”..
“So why didn’t I see you at the hospital?” She asked bringing out the chickens..
“I.. was um.. with Harry” I said
“Really? Where did you guys go?” She asked and opened the drinks
“His house” I replied
“His house?” She asked with her mouth full
“Yeah” I said and gulped down the drink..
“Wow. .. so tell me, wah happened? Were you guys alone? Did you guys like.. you know?” She asked excitedly..
“What… Nah.. ” I said and turned to look at the door.
“Come on Hannah, tell me what happened, something must have happened right?” She asked trying to meet my gaze..
I sighed and nodded..
“We.. uhm, actually .. we well..” I stuttered and glanced at her, then back to the drink in my hand
“We… Kissed” I breathed out and bit my lips
“What!.. oh my Goodness �, awwn, that’s so sweet” she said and clapped her hands excitedly..
“Wait.. I don’t like that look, what happened? Why are you looking so sad?” She asked..
“Hannah come on say something, what happened?” She asked drawing closer to me
“I don’t know what’s happening to me Sof, I don’t understand what’s going on with me.. i don’t Know..” I said as tears ran down my cheeks..
“Don’t cry Hannah, please .. you’re gonna make me cry too, what happened? Please tell me.. is it Mr park? Is it about Nicky? Please tell me Hannah” she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
“It’s about Harry, I almost let him have me Sofia, I got so carried away, I don’t know what’s happening to me these days, I feel really drawn to Harry like a magnet, I feel so vulnerable whenever I’m with him, and Sof there’s this certain peace that runs through my body when we are together, I get tingles and little shocks like electric whenever our skin touches.. and I felt really jealous and bad when his sisters talked about that Nina girl.. and the worst part is that she’s Harry’s fiancee, his soon to be wife.. I feel so stupid Sof, I shouldn’t have gone with him, I feel really bad and lost.. at some point I thought he might have other feelings for me, I Know we’ve only known each other for days Sofia, but to me it feels like I’ve known him forever, I find myself wishing to hold him every single minute, I always want to be with him and sometimes forget who he really is.. I don’t know if it’s because he has been nice to me or if..”
“Shhhh.. it’s okay darling, it’s okay” she said and hugged me tight.
I hugged her tight as tears rushed down my eyes.
“I feel so terrible Sof, he said he doesn’t have any romantic feelings for her, and what the twins said was a mistake.. I tried to believe him Sof, but I couldn’t.. why do I feel this way? Am I sick or something?” I asked
She withdrew and smiled out tears..
“You’re not Hannah, you’re not ill and nothing’s wrong with you” she said wiping the tears with her fingers
“What you feel Hannah..”she trailed off
“Is Love �” she said
I blinked my eyes and moved back a little
“What?” I asked unsure of what I just heard..
“You’re in Love Hannah” she said with a smile and her hands joined together.
“No.. no.. no way, I.. I can’t be in love with Ju Sung, I mean I only met him some days ago, it’s not possible. Besides I can never fall in love Sof, what are you saying” I said
“You’re in love Hannah, it doesn’t matter if you’ve only been friends for few days, or for years sweetheart.. you should know that ‘Love don’t care'” she said and squealed happily
“Finally my best friend is in love” she said and clapped her hands..
I frowned and exhaled, no matter how stupid it sounds to me, deep down I know she’s right.. I Love Harry.., but there’s no way I’m gonna express it.. and so I’m gonna stop this crazy feelings, one way or another
“Even if what you said was true” I started
“Which it is” she chimed in and I rolled my eyes
“I will never admit it, I’ll stop these crazy feelings from excalating” I said
“And how are you gonna do that?” She asked with a weird look..
“Mmh.. I guess, I just have to avoid Ju Sung for now” I said
“Even if works, you can’t avoid him forever” she stated and gulped down her beer
Yes I can, I mean it’s not gonna be so difficult right?
Right..
Harry’s pov ✌️
“How many times do I have to tell you girls, I and Nina are just friends and nothing more” I said already frustrated
They both stared quietly at me and shrugged
“Yeah, we know” Jodi said
“Oh really? Then what was all that talk about me getting married to her?” I asked with my hands on my waist
“It was all a set up Harry” Mr Cha said walking into the room..
“What?” I asked confused
“He’s right, we just wanted to confirm something” Josi said dropping the TV remote on the bed.
“Which is?”
“If she likes you or not” Jodi said smiling
“And from our little investigation, she’s head over heels in love with you” Josi said.
“How.. did you guys know?” I asked sitting beside them on the bed
“Can’t you see it? It’s written all over her” Jodi said
“And did you see her face when we talked about Nina? It was like this☹️��” Josi said and they started laughing.
“She felt really bad Harry, as if she caught you cheating on her or something..” Jodi said
“Yeah, she really felt bad.. I noticed it too” I said
“You should tell her how you feel before it gets too late though” Jodi said
“I.. well, I never said I like like her” I mumbled
“Yeah right” Josi muttered and I glared at her
“Wait, how did you girls Know about relationships and stuff?” I asked looking at the both of them
“We do watch movies Harry” Jodi said
“And read magazines” Josi added
“Really?.. I’m calling dad right now, you guys aren’t supposed to be watching adult films and magazines.. I’m gonna have all the adult channels blocked, magazines throwed out and your phones seized” I threatened
“We are sorry oppa, you can block the channels and even burn the magazines, but please don’t take our phones” Jodi pleaded
“And don’t call Dad, if you do… He’ll be really mad at us and wouldn’t spend time with us for about a week, we’ll be all alone in the house with no mom or dad, Please Harry” Josi said already crying
I could feel my eyes already welling up.. “no mom or dad” the sentence really weakened me, I used to think I was the most affected after mom’s death, I never thought my sisters were going through worse pain, I mean they never saw mom, or touched her, they never heard her voice or kissed her.. they couldn’t do all those fun things I did with mom.. what could be more painful than that? I Know dad has been trying his best, he has been a single dad for twelve years, taking care of the twins by himself, with the Nani’s constantly helping him out..
I sighed and moved my hair with my fingers.
“Fine I won’t, just promise me you won’t watch and read adult stuffs again” I said
“We promise” they both said with a smile. I smiled and pecked their cheeks..
“Okay ladies, time for bed”Mr Cha said..
…….

To be continued �

read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/page/2/?s=crazy+hannah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by PrincessSheris: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
oya o ghostreader is tym to talk,i really love this story,my roomie want to read too becos I have been laughing(up Hannah)Thanks n more strength dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
PrincessSheris:
oya o ghostreader is tym to talk,i really love this story,my roomie want to read too becos I have been laughing(up Hannah)Thanks n more strength dear

taink u.... dont forget to visit d blog for more episode
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 27�
…���
Harry’s pov �
I walked into my office and closed the door.. I tucked my hands in my pockets and sluggishly traced my steps to my seat..
I looked at the file I was going through earlier and reluctantly picked it.
I opened the book and the little drama with Hannah’s friend flashed through my mind.. crazy women..
Does she really think I’ll stay away from her? I thought mentally and scoffed audibly.
But I’ll let her be for now though, I’ll see how long she can keep up with this,… I have a feeling I’ll see her today, and when I do, I won’t let her slip this time.
I closed the file and picked my phone, I tapped on the screen and checked the time..
11: 21am, I have to be in the theater in the next 39 minutes, hehehe.. Hannah can’t possibly run from the theater right? She has to be there whether she likes it or not.
I can’t wait to see what happens when I see my crazy psycho�..
…….
…..
Hannah’s pov �
“3677, 3678, 3679, 5000.. uhh!!” I screamed and threw the drugs on the floor..
What am I even counting? I scratched my hair and looked around.. the whole floor was covered with drugs.
So many opened cartons were on the floor and my back is even aching me now.. I can’t believe I’m doing all this because of a guy..
Harry has turned me into something else, and I sincerely don’t like it.. I guess. I’ve never.. ever hidden from anyone before. .. well except those I borrowed money from.. like Mrs goo and the rest �
But aside from those people, Hannah has never in her entire life run because of a man.. I’ve always kept my walls high and secured.. but now those walls are broken by not just any man, Harry.. the first guy I ever felt a thing for. He broke those walls without knowing and even worse, in just few days.. what kinda guy is he?
A few hours ago, Sofia had matched into this room with a frown, threatening fire and brimstone, asking me not to ever make her lie again.. I’d calmed her down after a few minutes and told her about Lina’s return and of course the lunch treat and souvenirs..
Talking about lunch, I raised my wrist and glanced at my watch.. “2:13pm!”
Gosh I’m so late for my free lunch, I quickly stood up and cleaned my uniform.. I hastily started arranging the drugs properly in the cartons, after few minutes, I was done with all the drugs.. I carried 8 boxes at a time and set them gently on the sides of the store room..
With that done, I dusted my hands and rushed out of the room..
………….
……
I was about walking out of the elevator, when I saw a figure walking towards the same elevator.. I rolled my eyes from his shoes, to his hands tucked in his pockets, then his Id card on his breast pocket, to the Adams apple that moved down a bit, and then those perfect lips, nose , hair and eyes.. � Harry�
“Ahhh” I yelled inaudibly and moved into the elevator, I pressed all the buttons, hoping, praying and wishing he’d not seen me..
I watched with pounding hearts as the metal door started closing, I was about to breathe a sigh of relief when a leg stepped in between the door, stopping it from closing.. my eyes widened as the door opened to reveal a smirking Harry.. he walked in and stared at me, as if suming me up..
“Goo.. good afternoon” I stuttered
“Finally, the goose gets caught” he mumbled..
I breathed and looked at the floor.. gosh! What am I going to do?
“Are you seriously avoiding me?” He asked
“Uhm..”
“Why? Do you have feelings for me?” He asked staring at my face.. I blinked my eyes and faked cough…
“I.. oh aigoo, I … forgot my purse, clumsy me” I said laughing nervously
” uhm.. I’ll just quickly go and get it..” I trailed off and moved towards the door..
I felt his hands on my arm as he quickly pulled me back, causing me to hit my back on the wall.. with his hands on each side of the wall..
“Psycho, You’re busted” he said and instantly took my lips in his…
…..
To be continued..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 28�

Hannah’s pov✍️
I shut my eyes and didn’t Know what to do.. should I kiss him back?, Should I unlock and rush out of the elevator,? What if someone sees us like this? Is this right? I could already feel him trying to make me open up with his teeth.. to say that I was confused was an understatement.
And beside myself, I put all rational thoughts behind me and kissed him back.. opening up to give him access.
I slowly brushed my fingers to his neck and pulled him closer.. our tongues met and dueled, we changed angles, biting, sucking and nibbling softly.. one of his hands was already on my waist, with the other in my hair..he unlocked briefly to catch his breath, he pecked my lips and moved back, I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.
�Nina is his girlfriend�
�they are gonna get married soon�
The words came sounding loudly in my ears
� Hannah you’re so stupid, how could you let yourself fall again.. Harry is someone else’s, he can never be yours, stop fooling yourself.. he’s just using you, now he even kisses you whenever he likes.. wake up Hannah! Wake up!..
“Hannah.. Hannah?” Harry called snapping me out of my thoughts..
“Mmh” I hummed
“Are you okay?… Is something wrong? What are you thinking?” He asked looking worried.. that was when I noticed we were still in the elevator
“I. I’m fine” I said, with a choking voice as a tear rolled down my cheek..
His features changed as he looked down at me..
“Hannah what’s wrong?.. did I hurt you? Is it about the kiss.. is it about Nina? Tell me what is it?” He asked holding my hands..
“Why are you doing this?” I asked looking in his eyes
His features Changed from worried to confused
“I.. don’t understand” he said
“Yeah, you don’t.. and I’m not ready to make you understand either” I said and slowly withdrew my hands from his and hastily dried my tears
“Please don’t kiss me without my consent again, I might end up doing something really stupid” I said
“Hannah I..”
“And I would really appreciate if we end this friendship stuff, it’s getting out of hand. Let’s just continue maintaining the boss and employee’s relationship, it would be better that way” I said and moved towards the metal doors, I inhaled and turned to look at him.. his eyes already darkened,with different emotions glowing in them, he was clearly angry, but he somehow managed to control himself
“I’m late for lunch, I have to go now.. do have a nice day sir” I said and bowed then wheeled and pressed the button.. the door opened and I stepped out and walked down the hall without looking back. I could sense him still staring at me, I was tempted for a second to turn back, but I didn’t. The doors closed with a beep, and tears threatened to fall.. I looked up and blinked back the tears.
Hannah is brave, she’s a strong woman, she’s never vulnerable, she’s always on her guard, she never cries… But the exact opposite of these things is what I’ve been doing through out this week.. i fell in love against my wish and for someone who’s already taken, now I know I’m not meant to love.. who would even want a woman like me?
“Unnie!” A tiny voice yelled snapping me out of my thoughts..
I looked around and noticed I had Walked into the kids section without even realizing it..
“Hannah..” the voice called again, I looked around but didn’t see anyone.
“I’m right here unnie” I looked down and saw Jumík standing beside me with a smile on her face..
“Aigoo, my baby.. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there” I said and carried her up in my arms
“Unnie, what happened? I didn’t see you for days, you no longer came to give me my shots, or play with me, your friend was the one who took your place and believe me her hands are too painful, my butt is still hurting me” she said with a funny face.. I chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ears.
“Sorry sweetheart, unnie was really busy.. I’m sorry, I didn’t come to check on you, but I’m here now. Please forgive your unnie, she’s really sorry” I said with a sad face..
“I’ll only forgive you if you agree to play with me” she said trying to negotiate.
I smiled and nodded
“Okay, I promise.. I will” I said and she smiled happily
“You’re forgiven unnie” she said I smiled and kissed her cheek
“Thanks baby, so what do you wanna do first?” I asked walking over to her bed
……
Harry’s pov ✌️
I seriously don’t understand Hannah.. why can’t she understand that I feel something for her? She’s smart right, I expected her to have figured it out by now.. is she still thinking about what the twins said?, I thought I told her it was all a mistake.. I know I shouldn’t have kissed her like that, but it was just so tempting. I didn’t even know when I did it and truthfully I’m not regretting it either..
I never knew she was so emotional, I guess it’s because it’s her first time.
Well, I’m gonna set things straight ASAP, I need to let her know how I really feel about her, even though we just met some days ago..
I watched in amazement as she carried a fat kid on her back, giving him a horse ride.. she got to one point and dropped him, she carried another and did same.. after several minutes, she said something and tried to stand up.. they all surrounded her and pulled her down, whilst laughing childishly.. trying to get on her back.. I laughed as she started running around the ward with the kids behind her..
Although she was laughing, I could still see sadness in her eyes, as if she sensed me.. she looked towards my direction and I quickly moved to the side, using the wall as a shield..
My phone started ringing and I rushed out..
…………..
……
Hannah’s pov �
“Unnie are you okay?” Jumík asked looking at me
“Yeah, you guys exhausted me.. but I’m fine, why did you ask?” I asked
“Cause you look sad” she said
“Well.. I am” I said looking at her
“Did someone say something bad to you? Did someone hurt you? Tell me, I’ll teach them a lesson for hurting my Hannah” she said seriously
I laughed and brushed her hair with my hands..
“It’s someone ..a friend” I said
“What did she do to you?” She asked looking at me
“He well.. kinda broke my tiny whiny heart” I said and she made and o with her mouth
“I see” she said and nodded..
“Well, why don’t you break his as well?” She asked
I laughed and hugged her to myself
“You’re so funny Jumík” I said
“Well, I’m serious unnie. Show him who the boss lady is, ‘you’, show him that no one breaks your heart and gets away with it.. he’s your friend doesn’t mean he can hurt you as he pleases, show him that you’re super woman and that you’re stronger than he thinks.. fighting! You always say that unnie, when I was first admitted here, you said I should fight the sickness, that a Korean girl always fight right? Unnie it’s your turn now.. get up and fight!” She said
“Fighting!” She yelled raising her fist up..
Yeah, fighting!
I’m gonna fight, but how? I don’t even know, how do I get all these crazy feelings out? And prove to Harry that he’s indeed irresistible?.. I’ve got no idea..
But a Korean woman always fights.. and that’s what I’m gonna do.
Fighting!✊
To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 29�️�
Harry’s pov ✌️
“Good afternoon sir” I said staring out the glass wall
“Ju Sung, I thought we’ve been through this? What’s the issue with Nina?” He asked throwing me off guard
“I don’t understand” I said pretending not to know what he was taking about
“Don’t even think of playing dumb with me Ju Sung! You know exactly what I’m talking about” he said
“No.. I don’t” I mumbled
He sighed and paused for some seconds
“Do you really want to do this? Well.. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, why did you hurt her?” He asked
“It wasn’t my intention dad, I just told her the truth and nothing more, it’s not my fault if she felt hurt by it.. the truth is bitter after all, and I’m not regrett…” I trailed off
“Shut up Harry!” He barked, he called me Harry, now he’s really pissed
“You can’t date a woman for years and just call it off for no single reason Harry, ”
“But I never dated her dad, is that what she said?” I asked unbelievably
“If you didn’t date then what happened between you both that resulted in her pregnancy some months after you left?” He asked
��
Pregnancy? Did I just hear what I thought I did..
“Wh… What?” I stuttered in a low voice.
“She was pregnant for you idiot! Did you think your little romance wouldn’t lead to something? Huh?” He asked
I was already feeling cold, I could feel shivers running down my spine
“I.. I don’t understand, but .. I.. we, uhmm.. how, where.. where’s the child?” I asked scratching my hair
“She’s lost it, she almost died Ju Sung, she went through a lot, all because of you, I don’t care if what you guys had was just a one night stand or not, besides we need all the shares we can get now.. you’d better find a way to get her back.. I just spoke with her father and he’s threatening to withdraw his shares if you don’t do the right thing, and you better start now, go to her house and apologize, buy her flowers, chocolates or whatever.. I’m really busy here, I’ll call your sisters later and when I do, I will be expecting some good news from you, do you understand?” He asked
“I can’t dad, I’m sorry.. I don’t love her, I never did and I don’t think I will ever feel anything for Nina” I said quietly
“Huh?” He asked
“I love someone else, although I haven’t told her yet, but she’s the one I want” I said
“Harry, are you sick? Huh? Didn’t you hear what I just said? Do what I asked you to or I’ll block all your accounts and have your house guarded, with no one coming in or going out, I’ll make sure I send..”
“You can do whatever you want Mr Lee” I said cutting him off
“What!” He said
“You can come down to korea if you like, I don’t care.. even if heaven comes down.. I will never.. ever apologize for telling Nina the truth, her father can withdraw the shares if he likes.. H.R doesn’t need him, we’ve got over 250 branches across the world, his withdrawal wouldn’t shake our accounts one bit.. and even if it does, we’ve got several other private organizations, like real estate, resorts and the rest, we are well backed and if he..”
“I don’t care Harry! You’re apologizing and that’s it.. I am your father and you can’t disobey me” he barked
“I am not apologizing father, I am a grown man for crying out loud, I am no longer the fifteen years old boy you sent to France, I am 25 and I’ve got every right to make my own decisions.. and that includes choosing my own woman, and she can never be Nina..” I said angrily
“Please Dad, I’ve always listened to you, I’ve always done what you wanted, just let me stay with the woman I want, that’s what mom would have wanted, right?” I asked with teary eyes..
He breathed and said nothing
“Fine, if you won’t let me, then I would have no choice but to return to France first thing tomorrow morning, and you can make the twins your heir, besides you’ve got enough men to help manage your hospitals for you” I said
“You’re bluffing” he said
“I’ll show you I’m not, once I hang up.. I’m going home, getting my things and leaving Korea, and you’ll never see me again” I said
“But..what about Nina” he asked tiredly
“I’ll sort things out with her, but I’m not going to apologise.. besides there are some things I need to find out from her” I said..
He sighed
“Do whatever you like.. but on one condition” he said
“What?” I asked
“Tell me the truth.. who’s she?” He asked
“Who?” I asked sincerely confused
“The girl you love” he said
“Oh.. uhm, well.. she’s..” I drawed
“Miss Shù?” He asked more like stated. Surprised I said
“.. I, yeah.. how did you know?” I asked
“I am your father Ju Sung, you’re just like me… I knew from the day you first saw her at the hospital.. I must admit, I’m impressed, a bit pissed? Yes… because you just blackmailed me..” he said and I smiled
“Sorry Dad” I said and he laughed
“It’s okay… I’ve been watching Hannah for years now, she’s one unique woman, she reminds me of your mother a lot, and I secretly wished of having her as a daughter in law.. I guess that wish is gonna come true after all” he said and I blushed
“I never said I was gonna marry her dad” I said
“Yeah right.. do tell her soon, she’s a pretty woman, tell her before it gets too late” he said
“I will dad, thanks” I said
“Yeah, I have to go now.. I need to think of the perfect lie for Khù, i can’t just tell him his daughter is off the list” he said with a little laugh
I chuckled and nodded
“Yeah, bye” I said.
And he dropped the call..
Pheww that’s settled, now the last piece of the puzzle to solve is Hannah.
But hold up. Nina was pregnant, how is that possible, I thought she said she was on pills?..
What would I have done if she had given birth? Of course I’d love the child, but Nina?.. nah..
…………….
Hannah’s pov �
I walked into I and Sofia’s office for the first time, since morning…
I walked over to the window and stared down at the streets and road..
What am I going to do now? I’m just so confused, what if … Uhh!, No..it’s not possible..
I walked to my chair and sat down.. tomorrow’s thursday my off day. I guess I’ll just stay at home with Nicky.. I have not been with him for about two days now, plus I’ll just do some chores and have fun, I and Nicky will watch operas and eat whatever we want. That’s if Haley doesn’t come though…
My eyes were getting heavier, I yawned and placed my head on the chair with my eyes closed.
����
“Hannah.. Hannah” a voice said followed by a little tap.. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sofia looking at me
“Hi.. Sof” I said yawning
“Hi.. you didn’t come for lunch, I looked for you but I couldn’t find you, Lina was worried.. what happened?” She asked walking towards her table
“Sorry, I was a bit busy with something” I said
“What?” She asked
“.. uhh, kids section. I was with Jumík” I said
“Oh.. the little cutie, she did say she was missing you though” she said
“Yeah” I said with a wry smile
“Spill Hannah.. what else” she said looking at me
I smiled and rubbed my temple
“Nothing.. there’s nothing to tell, how was surgery” I asked trying to change the topic.. she noticed and chuckled, then nodded
“It was okay… Although I wasn’t planning to stay in the theater with Dr lan for so long” she said and smiled
He picked her bag and walked over to my chair, she sat on the table and tucked my hair behind my ears..
“You’re gonna be fine, right?” She asked..
I nodded and smiled out tears, she hugged me and pecked my hair
“You can talk to me whenever you want, okay?” She said
“Yeah” I said and hugged her tight..
She chuckled and kissed my hair again..
“We have to go Hannah, it’s getting late ” she said softly, I withdrew and looked around..
“I didn’t Know it was evening already” I said and picked my bag..
“Yeah, I guess it’s because you was sleeping” she said and I nodded
…………….
…..
………
“So.. you’re not coming tomorrow, it’s gonna be really boring without you girlfriend” she said as we walked down the road
“Don’t worry, Lina’s gonna be there with you” I said and she frowned
“Yeah, but you won’t” she said and I smiled
“Stop being a baby Sof” I said
“Well I’m a baby alright” she said
“Yeah, a 23 years old baby to Luke” I said and she laughed and playfully hit me…
“So.. I was thinking” she said
“What?” I asked
“Why don’t we go to the movies tonight?” She asked
“We?” I asked as we both jumped over a pot hole
“Yeah, me you and Luke” she said
“We planned on going tonight, and I was thinking if you’d go with us?” She asked
“Oh . I’d love to” I said
“Yes” she said happily
“But… I can’t, I need to do something really important tonight” I said and she frowned clearly disappointed
“What kind of things” she asked
“Personal things,” I said with a smile and she gasped
“You’re gonna kill Bruno, aren’t you?” She asked
“Well I’d love to.. but nah” I said
“You’re gonna meet Frankenstein?” She asked
“No.. gosh no! Seriously? Why would I want to meet Frankenstein of all people?” I asked
“I don’t know…” She said with a shrug..
“It’s something personal, ” I said.. which was a lie by the way, I just didn’t want to be the third wheel.. it’s one of their couples night, although I’d love to hang out with them, I just don’t like the idea of being like a liability to them especially Sofia.
“Hmm. Okay, whatever you say” she said
“I’ll see you tommorow then, I’ll stop by your house in the evening” she said and hugged me
“Alright.. goodnight, bye” I said and slowly withdrew
“Yeah, bye. I love you” she said loudly
“I didn’t hear that” I said as she walked down her street..
………………
…….
*Next morning*
9:41am
Last night had been really terrible for me, after dinner. I had chatted with my siblings and later watched a movie with Sona and mom. Who kept talking about Harry.. Harry.. Harry .
A few minutes after eleven, I was already in my bed and images of Harry kept appearing in my room… talking and arguing with me, Making me act like a total freak..
It was until after 2am I was able to sleep.. and even when I woke up, it started again.
It stopped when Haley came over, yes mom had been surprised to see me spending my day off at home for the first time.. she’d asked if I was ill. The rest of the family was not left out either. After several minutes of persuasion..they all left for their various destinations..
Nicky and I had so much fun, until Haley came. And I decided to start with my chores. Now I am outside spreading the laundries..
“Hey” I turned to my left and saw Harry leaning on the wall..
I breathed and closed my eyes
“Do you need my help?” He asked gently brushing his hands around my waist from behind…
I shook my head and closed my eyes
“You’re not real.. you’re not real” I whispered.
“Yes I am to you” he said placing soft kisses on my cheek down to my neck..
“Can’t you see.. you can’t get rid of me” he said
“Yes I can” I mumbled and opened my eyes.. I turned to look at him and found no one there…gosh! Am I going crazy?..
“We are meant to be together” his voice said again.. this time he was standing in front of me..
“Can’t you see? Our souls are meant to become one” he said stroking my cheeks with his thumb
“No.. you’re just an imagination.. you’re not real” I said
“I love you Hannah..” he said moving his face closer to mine.. he brought his face down and I closed my eyes, instead of his lips, i felt nothing but the cool breeze, I opened my eyes and frowned deeply
For a moment there, I really wished he was real..
I looked around and rushed to the front of the house..
I was about to open the door when I felt a strong sensation.. and this time it felt like he was real, I wheeled and saw him standing in front of the short white wooden gate..
“You’re not real, you’re just my imagination.. my mind’s trick.. fine, I admit i.. love you so much, but why are you haunting me huh? You now appear like a ghost wherever I go… Knowing that you’re already taken, isn’t that enough punishment? Huh?, I Know I can never have anything with you, so why are you still haunting me?” I asked as tears rolled down my cheek
He just stood there with so many emotions on his face, which was quite unusual.. cause all imaginary Harry must have a word or two to say..
And that was when I noticed it, his blue t-shirt, crazy black skinny jeans, designer shades on his hair, his black slipper with diamond stones and matching belt.. no.. no.. no, it can be..
���
Just then his phone started ringing.
“ahhhh” I yelled and rushed into the house.. gosh! Oh my gosh! That’s the real Harry.. oh no, I just confessed my feelings to the real Harry..
“No..no.. gosh!” I said hitting my legs on the floor..
“Noona.. are you okay?” I turned to see Nicky and Haley staring at me with surprise on their faces..
“Uhh..”
✊✊✊
I was cut off by a knock on the door..
I felt as if a needle pierced my heart, the knock came again and I nearly jumped out of my skin
“Unnie are you okay? You’re already pink” Haley said looking at me
“Won’t you answer the door?” Nicky asked
The knock came again and I rushed to the couch..
“Hannah.. seriously my hands are already hurting, please just let me in.. I really need to talk to you.. please just two minutes” he said
“Tell him I’m not at home” I whispered to Haley.
She walked to the door and I hid at the back of the couch
“Good afternoon sir” she greeted
“Hi.. cutie, uhm can you please tell Hannah to come? I really need to talk to her” he said
“Well.. she’s not around” she said
“Huh? But I saw her run in some minutes ago” he said
“..but, she told me to tell you that she’s not around” she said and I widened my eyes
“Huh?” Harry said
“She’s even hiding at the back of the couch..oppa come in you’ll see her, come” she said and took his hands..
Gosh I’m finished, what’s wrong with Haley? I looked at Nicky and he was biting his lips..clearly he was trying to hide his laughter
“There she is” haley said.. I looked up and saw Harry staring down at me with a smile..
I smiled and looked under the couch..
“Aisshh.. Nicky I didn’t see the remote, I guess it’s not under this couch” I said and slowly stood up, ignoring Harry’s gaze
“But.. the remote is with me, we aren’t looking for ..”
“Ahh.. stop talking and enjoy your movie” I said covering his mouth with a little laugh
“Hi Hannah” Harry said
“Hi.” I said without looking at him
“Uhm.. can we talk?” He asked
“No.. ” I rushed
“Please..” he said
“I.. ”
“Uhh.. this is so annoying” Nicky said looking at the TV..
Harry turned to glance at him, then back at me and then at him again..
He looked at me with sad eyes and mouthed
“Is he crippled?”
“Not really” I mouthed back
“What happened” he mouthed again
“It’s kinda complicated” I mouthed back and he nodded, then stared at Nicky for some seconds..
“He’s really cute” he whispered
And I nodded
“Wait is that a sci fi movie?” He asked looking at the TV
“Yeah, dark matters” Haley replied
“It’s really interesting.. come sit, you’ll love it trust me” Nicky said tapping the couch beside his wheelchair.. Harry smiled and sat beside him..
“What’s your name” he asked
“Nicholas, but they all call me Nicky, and she’s my friend Haley” he said with a smile
“What about you?” He asked
“I’m Harry, ” he said and Nicky gasped
“Wait you’re Hannah’s boyfriend?.. gosh! Hannah your boyfriend is really handsome.. I thought mom was lieing” he said and Haley nodded
Harry smiled and glanced at me, I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen..
……
To be continued..
Anna�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 30�️�️
Harry’s pov �
“Mom said you’re a doctor.. is it true?” Nicky asked staring at me
“Yeah, I also work in H.R” I said
“Cool” he said and turned to face the TV
“Don’t you attend school?” I asked
“I do, but.. I had to stop some months ago” he replied simply
“Why?” I asked
“Uhm.. personal reasons, I’d like to tell you, but I can’t.. Hannah said never to talk about it, sorry” he said without looking at me
“Okay..” I mumbled and faced the TV
“Do you like the movie?” He asked
“Yes.. it’s nice” I said
“I told you..” he said with a smile..
Just then Hannah walked out of the kitchen and ran up the stairs.. she came back minutes later with her hand bag..
“Haley, please look after Nicky, there’s food in the kitchen, I am going to the pharmacy, I’ll be back shortly” she said without looking at me, then turned towards the door
“What about Harry?” Nicky asked
She looked at me and shrugged
“Mmh, he can leave whenever he wants” she said and opened the door
“But..”
“Bye” she said and shut the door cutting Nicky off
He looked at me apologetically .. I smiled lightly, then stood up and walked out..
Hannah was already outside the gate.. I rushed after her and she quickened her steps
“Hannah.. wait” I said
“Hannah please, just hear me out” I said and held her hand pulling her to a stop. She breathed and turned to look at me
“What do you want Harry?” She asked
“You.. I need to talk to you Hannah” I said
“I’m sorry, but I’m busy” she snapped her hand from mine and started walking away..
“Biané” I said frustratedly.. she stopped in her tracks but didn’t turn to look at me.. I sighed and walked towards her
“I’m sorry for everything Hannah.. please just hear me out, I beg you” I said..
She sighed softly and turned to look at me
“Fine.. tell me” she said
“I will.. but not here, can you please come with me in my car? I’ll tell you everything” I said
She looked at me and scoffed
“No way, you asked for my attention and now that you have it, you’re asking me to come with you, well I’m sorry I can’t.. I have to go now” she said and turned to leave
“Hannah please, I’ll tell you on our way to the pharmacy, besides it would be easier and faster for you.. please angel, I’m begging” I said, she relunctantly turned with a frown
“Fine.. but I’m only going because of the sun” she said
“No problem” I said
“So.. where’s your car?” She asked
“It’s over there” I said and she nodded
“Let’s go” she said
“Okay baby” I said and she glared at me
“Sorry” I mumbled and rushed in front
……….
…….
“Are you serious?” She asked surprised
“Yeah, it was all a set up.. they just wanted to Know if you had a thing for me, and it turns out that you really do” I said and she scoffed
“I can’t believe this, and I fell for every single word they said, gosh!” She said looking at me
“Yes.. I told you.. but you didn’t believe me, you really hurt me Hannah” I said
“How?” She asked in a low voice
“You didn’t believe me when I said I wasn’t dating Nina, I mean.. you did say we are friends right? Aren’t friends supposed to trust each other?”I asked
“Are you trying to turn this on me..?” She asked with a little smile and I shrugged
“Fine.. I’m sorry Ju Sung, from today, I promise to always trust you completely” she said..
Wow.. she called me Ju Sung, I guess shes no longer angry, it feels so good to hear that..
“..I’ll forgive you on one condition” I said
“And what is it?” She asked.. I glanced at her and faced the traffic
“You have to give me a kiss” I said
“Huh?” She said with her eyes wide open
“You heard me.. a kiss, come on Hannah do it” I said
“I can’t” she said
“Stop being a drama queen Hannah.. just a kiss” I said
“..no, no I can’t” she said
“If you don’t, I’ll leave the steering wheel” I threatened
“Ah! You can’t” she said
“Uhh!..Just do it Hannah..”
“Fine..” she mumbled and leaned closer, she hastily pecked my cheek and moved back.. I chuckled and shook my head
“That wasn’t the kind of kiss I was anticipating, but.. I’ll manage it” I said and she smiled
…………….
……..
Hannah’s pov �
Soon we got to the mall, Harry drove into the parking lot and we stepped out . He beeped the car and took my hands in his right hand.. while holding his phone and car key in his other
We walked in and people started staring at us.. some were mummuring, while others just looked on, I caught some taking pictures.. I keep forgetting who he really is, I looked at Harry and he smiled down at me.. I held his hand tight as we walked to the pharmacy section..
We walked in and his phone started ringing, he looked at the screen and sighed..he slid his credit card in my hand and moved closer to me.. for a moment I thought he was gonna kiss me..
“22341, that’s the password..get whatever you want, don’t worry about the price” he said and moved back
“Meet me outside when you’re done.. I need to take this” he said raising his phone
“Okay” I said, he squeezed my hand and sluggishly walked out
I turned and walked towards the attendant..
“Good morning ma’am”she greeted
“How may I help you?” She asked
“Morning.. uhm can you give me…”
……………………..
I walked out holding a white bag with all the drugs in it.. I looked around and saw Harry walking towards me with his hands tucked in his pockets.
“Hey.. are you done?” He asked
“Yeah” I said
“Who are those for anyway?” He asked taking my free hand in his
“Uhm.. Nicky” I replied
“Oh.. okay, uhm.. I’ve been wondering..” he said
“How long has he been using that chair?” He asked
“Almost a year now.. but, don’t worry.. he’s gonna be fine soon, can we leave now?” I asked trying to end the conversation.. if Harry finds out I was the one behind Nicky’s accident, he’d hate me for life, and I honestly don’t want that..
“.. okay, but don’t hesitate to tell me if you need anything, okay?” He said staring at me
“Okay..” I said
“Promise?” He asked
I sighed and nodded
“I promise” I said
“To what?” He asked..
“I promise to tell you if I need anything” I said and he smiled sweetly
“Good girl” he said, I smiled and rolled my eyes..
“Can we go now?” I asked
“Nop” he popped
“Why?” I asked
“Lets check out their designer clothes..” he said pulling me towards the clothes section
“Uh huh.. no way, lets go”I said
“It’s just for few minutes, I promise” he said as I pulled him with no effort
“No way!” I said
“Please baby.. just 15 minutes” he said placing his hands together
I stopped walking and stared quietly at him..
“Uhh! Just fifteen minutes and we are out” I said
“Yeah yeah, I understand.. come on let’s go” he said holding my hands..
…………
Harry’s pov �
We walked into one of the sections and I asked Hannah to look around.. of course she’d refused, but I won anyway… After taking her bag and the drugs, I pushed her into the lines and sat on a chair, getting busy with my phone..
“Hey cutie” I looked up to see a lady smiling at me.. her short body hugging gown which exposed most of her cleavages and over done make up, said just one thing..
Slut.
“Hi” I said and continued with my phone
“Do you need company pumpkin?” She asked
“No thanks.. I’m here with my girlfriend ” I said simply
“Well, I bet your girlfriend wouldn’t mind us having a little chat.. right?” she asked with a flirty smile
“Harry.. check these out” Hannah said walking towards us
“Thats my baby.. as you can see she’s got everything I want, you’re not my type..” I whispered
“You better run before she gets here” I added with a smile..
She looked at me and scoffed, then angrily walked out..
“Hey.. who was that? And why was she looking so angry?” Hannah asked as she walked closer to me
“No one important” I said, she shrugged and smiled excitedly
“Check these out.. aren’t they beautiful?” She asked pushing the clothes on my lap
I picked the first one and examined it..
I was actually more interested in the price tags, I dropped the first, then the next, and the next.. next..
Gosh! There’s absolutely no way, I’m letting her wear these things.. my woman deserves the best, Even if we haven’t started dating yet..
“So what do you think?” She asked.
“No, no, no..gosh they are too cheap, I can’t let you wear things like this, you Know what, go back and change everything” I said pushing the clothes in her hands
“Huh? But ..” she trailed off
“Infact.. come with me, I’ll pick them myself” I said ignoring her
To be continued in few minutes
Anna ✍️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Born2Breed Vulcanheph mhizv xaviercasmir queenitee
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Born2Breed Vulcanheph mhizv xaviercasmir queenitee

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 31�️�️

….
Harry’s pov �
“Seriously?.. Harry it’s enough already” Hannah said for the tenth time
“Just few more minutes, we’ll leave soon” I said throwing four clothes on her head..
“That was…” She stopped and moved all the clothes to the third attendant, whose hand was already filled
“That was what you said several hours ago” she said looking at me
“I Know.. wow! What do you think about this one?” I asked showing her the yellow gown with crossed back
“I can’t tell, it’s melting my eyes” she said.. I scoffed and carefully placed it on her head
“Try it out” I said
“No way” she said throwing it at me
“Whatever.. I’m still buying it anyway” I said and gave it to the attendant..
“Harry for goodness sake, it’s enough already, you’ve already bought alot of things for Nicky and Haley.. this Is the fifth store, and you’re still buying clothes, shoes, bags and so on, Harry let’s go please, I’m happy with the ones you’ve already bought” she said
I sighed and rolled my eyes
“Fine” I said and she smiled happily
“But after I check out the jewelries” I said
“Uhh!” She yelled frustratedly
I chuckled and walked over to the glasses..
“Can I see this?” I asked the manager who was standing beside me.. he nodded to a lady who was wearing gloves.. she carefully brought out the case and gave it to me.
I picked a bracelet and examined it for a while.. I won’t buy her a diamond bracelet, she would sell it.. that’s for sure.. it was all pure gold..
“How much is it?” I asked in a low voice, so Hannah wouldn’t hear me
“2.3million Sir” the manager said quietly.. I smiled and nodded..
Then turned to look at Hannah, who was standing at the other side
“Hannah please come over for a sec” I said and she walked over tiredly
“Give me your hand” I said
“Why?” She asked.
“Just give me” I said and she mumbled something then gave me her hand…
I smiled and carefully removed the bracelet from the box, I placed it on her wrist and gently locked it..
It was really perfect with her skin..
“I’ll take it.. pack the others.. ” I said
“Okay sir.. ” the manager said and walked away..
“It’s pretty” Hannah muttered looking at her wrist..
“Just like you” I said and kissed her hand. She smiled and batted her lashes..
Our eyes locked and I rolled my eyes to her lips. So tempting.. gosh!
“Uhm, about the kiss, can.. well can I?”I asked moving closer to her
“Don’t even think about it mister” she said gently pushing me back
“Wait just to be clear, what are you gonna do, if I kiss you?” I asked curiously
She made a killing sign with her hand across her throat.. I swallowed and moved back..
“Understood” I said and she laughed.
,….,…………
……
After packing all the bags in the car, we both slipped in and Hannah placed her bag and the drugs on her laps… It was already getting dark…
I brought out a small white bag and handed it to her
“Here” I said
“What’s that?” She asked looking at it
“Why don’t you find out?” I asked, she stared at me for seconds and collected it…
I watched as she brought out the phone pack and stared at it without saying anything
“Uhm.. I thought you might need it, I was the one who spoilt your phone after all, it needed to be replaced.. uhm it’s same as my brand, you can always have it changed if you don’t like it..” she hugged me tightly and I reciprocated..
“Thank you so much, I really love it” she said into my ears..
“You’re welcome” I said and slowly withdrew ..
“Uhm.. everything has been set, you can start using it now.. that’s if you like” I said and she smiled happily
“Awwn Ju Sung.. thank you so much” she said and I smiled…
………..
…….
Hannah’s pov �
I can’t believe he did all this for me, I looked at the bracelet and couldn’t get my eyes of it..
“We are here” he announced.. I looked out the window and saw my house gate.. I smiled and removed the seatbelt.. we both stepped out and I saw Mr park looking at us..
I tucked my hair behind my ears and looked at Harry
“I’ll just help you get the bags in” he said
“No.. don’t worry, you look so tired, I’ll do it myself” I said.
“But..”
“I’ll be fine Harry” I said
“Besides The bags aren’t much” I said and he looked at me like I had three heads
“Fifty seven shopping bags, aren’t much?” He asked with a raised brow
“I never knew you counted them” I said scratching my hair…
“I’ll be fine… really, ” I said
“Okay.. let’s bring them out then” he said.
We brought out the bags and placed them inside the compound, beside the white fence..I dropped the phone and drugs on a bag and walked out to see him off .
“Uhm.. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” He asked.
“Yeah” I said with a light smile
He smiled and walked to his car, then suddenly turned and walked back to me
“Umm.. I’ll be having a little reunion with my friends tommorow night, I was wondering if you could come with me?” He asked nervously
“Mmmh… I’ll think about it” I said and he smiled
“Okay.. Please do” he said and moved back slowly
“I’ll leave now” he said
“Okay” I said
“I’ll open my car” he said
“No problem” I said
“I’ll just get in” he said pointing to the door.. I smiled and nodded..
He opened the door and was about to slip in..
“Ju Sung” I called and he looked up
“Wait” I said and looked briefly at Mr Park, who was still looking at us..
I walked closer to him, and stood just few inches away
“Uhm.. did you forget any..”standing on my toes, I moved closer and pressed my lips on his.. he was shocked at first, but soon reciprocated.. I held his shirt and pulled him closer, we kissed passionately for few minutes and stopped to catch our breaths..
I pulled back and suddenly felt shy..
“I.. uhm, just wanted to say thank you” I said avoiding his gaze, he smiled and slammed his lips on mine again, I quickly wrapped my hands on his neck and deepened the kiss..
He pulled back slowly and pecked my already swollen lips…
“You’re welcome” he said and I blinked and cleared my throat
“Uhm.. goodnight” I said and rushed to the gate
“Goodnight” he said and slipped in his car..
I watched as he drove off.. I looked at Mr Park and for the first time since we became neighbors, he smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.. I smiled back and rushed in..
……
……….

“I thought you said you were going to the pharmacy. You never mentioned market” Nicky said looking at the bags
“Goodness! Hannah.. you never said you are starting a clothing business, did she?” Mom asked looking into the bags.
“No” Jeremy replied
“Did you loose your job?” Sona asked..
I rolled my eyes and fell on the couch, with my legs on the table
“Hannah.. answer us” mom snapped
“I wasn’t fired, and I’m not starting any business.. they belong to me, Nicky and Haley” I replied
“Huh?” Nicky said
“Harry bought them” I stated, mom and Nicky started smiling
“Really?” Mom asked
“Yeah” I mumbled
“Wait, isn’t this the trending bag on net?” Sona asked holding a nude coloured bag
“I don’t know” I replied sincerely
“My goodness! 70000 won!” She exclaimed looking at the price tag
“What!” Mom, Jeremy and Nicky yelled..
They haven’t even seen nothing yet!!
“Hannah, this is too expensive, why didn’t you pick something cheaper?” Mom asked
“I did mom.. but Harry insisted I dropped all cheap things, he was the one who picked everything.. not me” I said
“Huh?.. is he that rich or what? I thought he was just a doctor?” Jeremy asked
“Yeah.. Harry’s real name is Ju Sung Lee, you Know who the Lee’s are right?” Mom asked looking at him
“As in.. Lee?.. the H.R Lee?” Jeremy asked
“Yeah, he’s the heir, and only son of Choi Se Lee” mom said
“What!” My siblings yelled
“Hannah.. how.. why..what.. how did you do it?” Jeremy asked
“Do what?” I asked
“Get him to notice a ugly woman like you” he said..
I threw the remote at him and he started laughing..
“Anyways.. Nicky these are yours, and these are for Haley, give it to her tommorow” I said
“Jeremy take it to his room” I said.
“What about me and Jeremy?” Sona asked
“What about you guys?” I asked back
“Well didn’t you guys get us anything?” She asked
“I told him not too, since I didn’t know what you guys would like..” I replied
“Seriously? Well I’m taking this bag, and this dress .. oh and this one, with just this one and that” Sona said
“Sona.. take the bags to my room and pick your choice” I said and she squealed excitedly, and rushed up carrying eight bags with her..
“What about me?” Jeremy asked
“Uhmm.. meet Nicky, you might get something” I said and rushed up the stairs..
“What about me Hannah?” Mom yelled after me..
“Next year” I yelled back and rushed into my room..
……..
To be continued..
Anna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 32�
Hannah’s pov ✍️
“Wow.. Hannah I like this one” Sona said showing me the pink flared gown
“Drop it..” I said
“But I like it” she whined
“Sona.. my room is like a boutique because of you and Sofia.. gather your loot and leave, I wanna sleep” I said
“Oh come on Hannah.. just few more, what do you think about this shoe? It really suites me right?” Sofia asked
“It does..” I mumbled
“It’s going to match with my blue dinner gown, Oh my gosh.. I’ll wear it to the love feast next month” she said catwalking around the room
“Whatever.. Sona drop that shoe and leave” I said glaring at Sona
“It’s me unnie, your only sister.. just give me the hat and shoe, I’ll do whatever you want” she said
“Get out Sona.. leave with your loot” I said and she reluctantly stood up
“Stingy woman” she mumbled packing the clothes in a bag
“What?” I asked
“Nothing.. I said pretty, pretty woman.. thanks unnie, bye” she said and rushed out..
Sofia chuckled and I rolled my eyes
“Wow.. you’re so lucky Hannah” Sofia said sitting on the bed, I smiled and folded my legs on the bed
“Why do you say that?” I asked
“Well.. Harry’s every woman’s dream.. he’s cute, intelligent, smart, humble, kind, cool and verryyy rich, oh and yeah a good kisser” she said and I laughed…
“How do you know that?” I asked smiling
“Your lips are swollen” she stated and I smiled shyly
“Anyways as I was saying you’re really lucky to be his woman.. and yeah he’s really lucky to have a wonderful woman like you too” she said and I smiled
“But we aren’t dating, we are just friends and nothing more” I said, and it was true, although it hurts me to say it but it’s true.. I really wish we were more than friends though, I wish he could just ask me out..
if only wishes were horses..eyeroll..
“Just Friends?” Sofia asked with raised brows
“Yeah” I mumbled
“Are you serious?.. he talks to you about anything, he gives you explanation about his relationship with Nina, he apologizes for even the smallest things, he tells you the pin to his credit card, you kiss every moment you’re together, he buys expensive clothes, shoes, bags, hats, accessories and even this gold bracelet worth millions of won for you.. and you’re saying you’re just friends?” She asked unbelievably
“Well yeah” I said and she scoffed
“Okay fine we kiss and all, but it doesn’t mean that he likes me. Not to talk of loving me, besides he hasn’t even talked about relationship stuffs yet, or asking me out either” I said and she sighed
“Then how do you explain all this?” She asked
“Uhm.. he’s just being nice, I guess” I mumbled
“What does kissing have to do with being nice?” She asked
“Uhh.. I. Maybe he just feels attracted to my lips” I said and she chuckled
“Attracted? Hannah you’re Crazy” she said and I smiled
“Anyways.. I do know he feels something for you, I can feel it in my kidney” she said and I chuckled
“Why not your liver?” I asked and she shook her head
“My liver is for Luke.. and the left chamber of my heart is for you” she said placing her hand on her heart
“You’re sick” I said and threw the pillow at her
���
“Your phone’s ringing” I said and started folding my clothes.
“Nah.. it’s not mine” she said showing me her phone.
“Is it Sona’s?” I asked
“No.. I don’t think so, the sound is coming from that bag” she said pointing to the white bag on the floor
I jumped down from the bed and rushed over..I brought out my phone and Sofia stared confused at me
“Who’s phone is it?” She asked
“It’s mine” I said and she scratched her hair
“Harry bought it” I added and she gasped
“But who’s calling?” She asked.
The phone stopped ringing and started again.. I stared at the number and shook my head
“I don’t know” I said
“Well.. go on, answer it” she said
I answered the call and placed it on my ears
“Hello” I said
“Finally.. I was already Wondering if you sold the phone” he said. A smile curled my lips as I already knew who it was
“Ju Sung?” I called
“Yes baby..” he answered and I smiled shyly
“Hey… Don’t call me that” I said
“Then what should I call you?* He asked
“My name” I said.
“How about pumpkin?” He asked
“No. Call me Hannah” I said and climbed the bed
“Uhh!.. fine, whatever, so what are you doing?” He asked
“I’m fine.. you?” I asked
“I’m okay” he said
“Okay.. uhm what about the twins?” I asked cuddling the pillow
“They’re wrestling with Mr Cha.. so” he said
“Alright say hi for me” I said
“Yeah..hold on for a sec,” he said
“Uhm, guys.. Hannah said hi” he said in the background
“Hannah?” They both asked at once .
“Is she still on the phone?” One of them asked
“Yes.. but.” He trailed off
“I wanna talk to her oppa” one said
“Okay but wait first..”
“Hi Hannah!” The other screamed.
“Hi baby!” I screamed back..
“Oppa… Please give us the phone” one said
“Fine.. you guys can have it” Harry said in the background. After few seconds of silence, a little voice came on
“Unnie.. are you there, it’s josi” she said, and i placed the phone on loud speaker, so Sofia wouldn’t think I was Crazy..
“Hi baby.. how are guys?” I asked
“We are fine unnie” Jodi said and Sofia smiled
“We miss you so much Hannah,” she added
“I miss you guys too” I said
“You promised to visit us, why didn’t you come today?” Josi asked
“Uhm.. i, was kinda busy.. I’m sorry, I promise I’ll visit you both soon” I said
“Will you sleep over?” Jodi asked
“Uhm.. yeah, I will” I said and they squealed happily..
“Okay.. we’ll be expecting you, bye..” she said
“Bye..” I said
“Oppa here’s your phone, you can continue from where you stopped” Josi said in the background.
I heard Harry chuckle
“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow Angel” Harry said and I quickly turned off the speaker.. Sofia gasped and started smiling sheepishly
“Uhm yeah .” I said
“..ok, so goodnight?” He said
“Goodnight” I said with a smile he dropped and Sofia rushed me
“He even calls you pet names.. what other proof do you want bes?” She asked
“He obviously likes you” she said and I threw the pillow at her
“I don’t know that for sure, the only way I’ll believe.. is hearing him say it” I said and she frowned
“Fine.. what if he askes you out? What would you say?”she asked excitedly
“Yes..” I drawed and covered my face shyly
“Awwn.. my bestie’s in love” Sofia cooed
“Well.. I’ll be the chiefbrides maid, Sona can be the little bride” she said and I laughed
“Sona’s too old to be a little bride” I said and she scoffed
“Says you.. woman, she doesn’t have a choice” she said and I chuckled
“Anyways I think I like this converse” she said holding a white converse which was lighting with different colors underneath.
“No way.. that’s for me” I said and dragged it from her hands..
“Don’t worry, I’ll tell Luke to buy mine for me” she said and I smiled
“Yeah, do that” I said
……………
………
To be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 33��

..*next morning*
Hannah’s pov �
“Unnie.. are you serious?” Sona asked staring at me
“Of course, thanks for the hair” I said and wore my hat.. I stood in front of the mirror and nodded .
“Perfect” I mumbled, I caught Sona staring at me in surprise.. just then Sofia walked out of the bathroom and dropped her towel on the bed, she was already dressed in her nurse uniform
“Bes what do you think? I look great right?” I asked still looking at the mirror. She turned to look at me and gasped.. then suddenly started laughing, Sona joined her and I stood there watching them in confusion.
“Oh.. ha ha ha.. my goodness.. ha.. where are you going like this Hannah?” Sofia asked Cleaning her eyes..
“To the hospital?, Can’t you see I’m on my uniform?” I asked angrily
“Oh my goodness.. ha ha ha, Hannah you look hilarious, what’s with the bikini hat and converse?” She asked sitting on the bed..
“Even your hair, honestly you look silly in those two braiding” Sona added, I glared at her and rolled my eyes
“Aren’t you supposed to be in the dinning table?” I asked
“Yeah.. but”
“Out..” I said cutting her off
She looked at me and started laughing again, I picked my room slipper and she quickly rushed out.
“Hannah.. please take off those things.. you look like a psycho” Sofia said picking her bag from the bed..
“So you can take the shoe? No way.. ” I said and she chuckled
I picked my bag and walked to the door
“You aren’t seriously going to work like this right?” She asked
“Watch and see” I said and walked out
……………..
“Hi guys” I said walking into the dinning area with Sofia behind me..
“Hi.. ” they chorused without looking at me, Sona started laughing.. causing everyone to stare at her
“Are you okay?” Jeremy asked touching are neck
“Sona why are you laughing?” Mom asked.. she continued laughing heartily and held her stomach,
“Someone’s slowly getting Crazy” Nicky Mumbled..
“Sona what’s wrong with you?” Dad asked
Sona Continued laughing and pointed at me.. I blinked as they all turned to look at me, mom looked at me for seconds and started laughing..the others followed including Sofia..
“Hahaha.. Hannah.. ha ha ha, gosh..you look stupid.. ha ha ha” mom said amidst laughter..
I glared at them and matched to the door, leaving Sofia behind.. I walked out of the house ignoring their calls, they are just jealous.. i can’t wait for Harry to see me, what would he say?
You look pretty?, No..
You look stunningly beautiful?
You look amazing?.. hmm what about perfect?.. oh I can’t wait to see him..
“Hannah.. wait up” I turned to see Sofia running towards me.. I frowned when she caught up with me
“What do you want? I thought you were busy laughing at yourself?” I asked.. she chuckled and I glared at her
“Sorry” she mumbled.
“It’s just you wearing a multi colored converse and bikini hat on your nurse uniform is ….”
“Is what?” I asked
“Uhm.. well” she drawed slowly moving away from me
“And what makes you think I can’t hit you if I wanted to?” I asked and she smiled
“Is hilarious” she said and stared at me, I shrugged and arranged the hat
“Whatever” I mumbled and she chuckled
I noticed some people staring and laughing.. I ignored them and raised my chin.. they’re just jealous..
“Why don’t we take a taxi?” Sofia asked
“No.. let’s walk, I want everyone to see me like this” I said
“What!” She yelled
“We are walking, you can pull your heels if you like” I added
….
….
….
H.R�
…….
We walked in and Sofia wore her shoes, I looked around.. people, were staring, others were mummuring while few were laughing.. we walked into the elevator and walked out minutes later.. and started walking down the hall, we passed Evans but didn’t greet him since he was in a hurry..
“Hannah?” He called, I turned to look at him and he gave a little laugh
“Hi Evans, good morning” I greeted
“Morning.. wow.. you look.. different” he said, I smiled
“Thanks” I said and he nodded..
“Uhm.. I’ll catch you later, I’m really busy now” he said obviously trying to hide his laughter. I nodded and he walked away.. gosh! I’m starting to feel so self conscious.. do I really look stupid?.. but my mirror tells me otherwise..
“You should take them off” Sofia said
“No way” I mumbled
We turned to leave and I bumped into someone.. I looked up and his eyes sparkled.. his hand was on my waist, sending tingles and electric shock every which way..
“Good morning sir” Sofia greeted and we pulled apart
“Uhm.. morning” he replied.. looking at me, he stared at me for seconds and chuckled.
“Uhm.. I guess I’ll leave you both” Sofia said and rushed out without waiting for a response
He smiled and laughed lightly..
“Gosh.. Hannah, what is this?” He asked
“What?” I asked quietly already feeling embarrassed
“What’s with the hat and shoe?” He asked staring at my shoes
“Uhm.. I uhm.., it was..well” I stuttered
“It was a dare sir” I turned to see Lina walking towards us with a smile on her pretty face..
“I dared her yesterday, ” she added as she stood beside me..
“Oh… Okay, better, cause she looks Crazy and I was starting to think if her five minutes madness has finally moved to another level” he said with a smile..
“Ah.. no! It was just a dare” Lina said with a smile
“Okay.. uhm are you her friend?” He asked
“Yes..” she replied
“I thought it was just Sofia” he mumbled
“Uhm.. no, she’s also my friend.. Dr Lina Sùn Wú” I said and they shook hands.
“It’s nice to meet you” Harry said
“Same here” she said with a smile
“Uhm.. Hannah, can I see you later in my office?” He asked
“Why?” I asked.. he looked at Lina and leaned closer to me
“There’s something I want to tell you” he whispered in my ears.
“Okay” I mumbled.. he pecked my cheek softly and Drew back..
I looked at my shoes trying to hide the blush on my cheeks
“I’ll see you around Lina.. bye” he said
“Bye” she said and watched him leave
“Gosh Lina.. you’re a life saver, thanks a bunch” I breathed out
“Yeah.. why did you dress like this anyway?” She asked
“Well.. uhm”
“You Know what? Forget about it . Just take these things off” she said
“Already done” I said removing the hat.
“You even braided your hair… Are you in kindergarten or what?” She asked and I chuckled
“I told her but she wouldn’t listen” Sofia said walking towards us, smiling sheepishly.
“Why didn’t you ring it in my ears, I would have listened” I argued glaring at her .
…………….
……..
Harry’s pov �
“No.. on Saturday night,” I said
“But you said today man.. I’ve already texted the others” Oliver said
“I Know.. and that’s why I called you, tell them it’s tommorow night not today” I said.
“Fine.. I will” he said
“Thanks Ollie, I love you” I said
“Keep it to yourself, hope your woman will be there though” he said.
“Uhmm.. yeah, I guess” I said
“She better be, in case you don’t have.. Olivia is still available, you Know how much she has been crushing on you” he said and I chuckled
“Tell your crazy twin, that I’m taken” I said.. just then there was a knock on the door
“Uhm.. I have to go now.. bye” I said
“Bye” he said and hang up.
…..
“Come in” I said, the door opened and Hannah walked in..her black hair was packed up, falling to the sides of her pretty face.. and she was barefoot. I chuckled silently, she closed the door and folded her hands on her chest
“You asked me to see you” she said calmly.. I chuckled and nodded
“Yes.. uhm, why don’t you take your seat?” I asked
“No.. I’ll just stand” she said
“Then I guess I’ll stand too”I said and stood up
She scoffed and rolled her eyes
“What do you want to tell me?” She asked, I smiled and took her hand
“Why are you angry now?” I asked and she looked away.
“I’m not angry” she mumbled
“Yes you are” I argued
“No I’m not” she said.. gosh! I just love the way her lips move.. and did I say she looks more beautiful than before.. even when she wore that hat and the shoe.
“Yes you are” I said sitting on the table
“No I’m not” she said and I pulled her closer. I stared at her for seconds and gently turned her face, our eyes locked and I caressed her cheek with my thumb.
“You are beautiful Hannah” I said and a red shade appeared on her cheeks.. she smiled and covered her face shyly
“And she’s shy..” I said and she hid her face in my chest, I smiled and hugged her.. I love you, I can’t wait to ask you out.. I just hope you agree to come for the supposed reunion Tonight….
she raised her face and smiled lightly
“So.. what do you want to tell me?” She asked
“Uhm.. about tonight, can you make it?” I asked..
“To the reunion?” She asked and I nodded
“Yeah, I can” she said and I smiled
“Thank you” I said and she nodded
“You’re welcome” she said and I rolled my eyes to her lips…
“Don’t even think about it” she said as if reading my mind..
I smiled and scratched my hair..
“About what?” I asked.. she smiled and tried to rush out, I pulled her back and hastily pecked her lips..
She glared at me and I laughed
“Sorry” I mumbled
“If you kiss me again.. I’ll kill you” she said.
“Really?” I asked
“Yeah.. I’ll ki..” I placed my lips on hers and wrapped my hands on her waist, I nibbled on her lips and she opened up.. she wrapped her hands on my neck and moved her fingers into my hair.. I deepened the kiss and dueled with her tongue, I placed kissed her lips down to her neckline, then her cheeks to her eyes, then her ears.. gently nibbling on the tip.. I kissed behind her ears and she moaned softly, I did it again and she moaned.. so that’s your weak spot.. she pulled me back and took my lips in her, kissing deeply with her hands rovering around, my back.. she moved her fingers into my hair again.. we continued kissing for minutes and finally stopped with a peck..
I withdrew and she shyly took her lips in her mouth.. she brought it out and it was already swollen.. she blinked her lashes and moved her hair from her eyes..
“Uhm.. we have a surgery in 2 minutes, we should go” she said ignoring my eyes.
“Yeah.. let’s go” I said and stood up from the table, I took her hand and started walking to the door
“Are you seriously gonna walk barefoot today?” I asked turning to look at her face
“Yeah” she said with a smile…
“You are really something Hannah” I said and quickly pecked her again..
“Can you stop pecking me?” She asked smiling
“Nop” I popped..
…………
To be continued..
Anna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by aprilwise(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2019
I love every line of the story. Please come and continue
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 34��
Hannah’s pov ✍️
I walked out of the locker room and fixed my nose mask.. then walked into the theater with the other nurses.. this surgery is for kidney stone, so its very easy and quick..anesthesia was already given, so we just had to move on the the next stage.. Harry glanced at me and winked.. I smiled and looked to see if anyone saw him, thankfully they didn’t..
He started by making an incision on the side of the patient, he opened the ureter and I handed him another tool.. he took it and carefully removed the stones, he dropped them on the glass plate and removed the last one.. he then placed a stent in the ureter to help urine drain and also help heal the tissue, the ureter was then sutured, followed by the skin..and finally a drain is left near the incision to carry urine away from the wound..
Pheww..
I walked out as Harry gave orders to the other nurses.. I threw my nose mask and gloves in the trash basket.. then pulled off my hair net..
Harry walked out holding his mask and glanced around, looking for me I guess
“That was quick” I said, he turned to my direction and smiled, he slowly peeled out his hair net and smiled
“Yeah.. ” he said and dumped them in the basket beside him, he peeled out his bloodstained gloves and threw them in as well..
“You hungry?” He asked
“Yeah.. ” I said
“Okay.. let’s go” he said and took my hands.
“I’ll just change first” I said
“Nah.. let’s go like this” he said
“Ju Sung, let’s change first.. ” I said.. he smiled and nodded
“Fine.. let’s change first” he said and I smiled
…..

��
…..
“Seriously?.. I’m going to a reunion not a wedding party” I said pushing the heels back in Sofia’s hand
“Uhh.. durhh, you’re going to see his friends, you should give them the impression that you have a 6th Sense in fashion, come on girl.. make Harry proud” she said throwing a red gown at me
“I don’t have a sixth sense Sof.. and I don’t need one” I said
“Fine, but what about your make up?” Sona asked
“No thank you.. I don’t need it, I’m pretty this way” I said
“Oh come on Hannah.. just a little touch” Sofia said
“No.. ” I said and she fell on the bed frustrated..
I walked into my closet and picked a cream long sleeve shirt and black flared skirt.. I picked a single necklace and low heels..
I hope this works…
……………….

Harry’s pov
�what!�I yelled
�I said I’ve already sent guards to start guarding you�dad repeated
� But why?� I asked
�I saw your picture with Hannah on the net, you guys were alone.. it’s too risky, you Know who you are Harry, I can’t let you walk around Korea with no security at all, if something happens to you, I don’t know what i would do� he said
� Seriously?.. I Know it’s risky.. but I can take care of myself dad.. please �I said
�My mind is made up Ju Sung �
�Fine.. can they resume tomorrow morning instead?� I asked
�They are already on their way to your house Harry, �he replied
�well I’m not at home, I’m in my main house �I mumbled
�What are you doing there? Are your sisters with you?�he asked
�No.. they are with Mr Cha at the suite.. I’m well.. expecting someone and I need all the privacy I can get� I said
�I don’t care, I’ll send another batch to your main house then �he said
�Dad.. please, it’s Hannah.. I want to pop the question, and I don’t need any one around, Please �I said and there was a brief pause..
�Fine, but first thing tomorrow morning, you’ll see them in your house�he said
� Okay.. thanks �I said and he hung up..
Finally… The door bell sounded and I hastily gulped down the wine.. I walked into the living room and didn’t bother using the intercom..
I opened the door and there stood Hannah standing with a little smile, her dressing was surprisingly great.. her cream colored shirt was neatly tucked in her black flared skirt which stopped some inches above her knee.. and her pretty hands were clutching her small black bag, her face was without make up, yet she looked so damn gorgeous
“Can I come in?” she asked snapping me out of my thoughts
“Oh.. sorry, yes” I said and moved back holding the door for her.. she walked in and I closed the door..
I turned to face her and saw her staring around in admiration..
“Wow.. is this your house?” She asked
“Yes.. it’s well .. my main house” I said
“Nice.. it’s so much bigger and prettier than the other one” she said smiling
“Yeah” I said
She looked at the chair and turned to face me..
“I thought you said you’re having a reunion” she said
“Yes.. I am, they’ll be here soon” I lied and walked to the couch.
She sat on the other couch and placed her bag beside her.
She faced the TV and started watching the movie I was viewing earlier..
“Uhm.. are you hungry?” I asked
“Well.. I’ll just wait till the others get here” she replied without looking at me
“Uhm.. they won’t be here until 11” I said
“What?” She asked turning to look at me
“Well.. their flight was delayed..” I said
She stared at me for seconds and opened her mouth to talk then closed it again..
“But I can’t stay here till 11” she mumbled
“Don’t worry, I’ll personally drop you home by 11:30” I said.. and she nodded
“Can I bring the food now?” I asked
“Yeah” she muttered
I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I picked the white bag on the counter and walked back to the living room..
“It’s ramyeun,�, but if you don’t want this I can order something else” I said and she smiled
“It’s okay.. let’s eat” she said and I smiled
We both sat on the floor and I carefully brought out the plates of steaming hot ramyeun �, I placed them on the small stool between the both of us, and watched as she tucked her hair behind and picked her chopstick… We ate quietly, occasionally talking about this and that. After eating she took the cups and plates to the kitchen.. while I brought out cups of ice cream..
She sat beside me on the couch and took hers from the table..
“So when was the last time you saw them?” She asked
“Who?” I asked back
“Your friends” she stated
“Oh.. uhm, ten years ago” I replied simply
“Wow” she said and I smiled..
We continued watching the film and I was sincerely getting bored..
I glanced at her face and she also looked bored
“Why don’t we play a game?” I asked and she turned to look at me
“Game?” She asked.
“Yeah, we are both obviously not interested in the movie, so I thought.. why not have a little fun till the others arrive?” I said.. she smiled and nodded
“Okay, what kind of game?” She asked
“Truth or Dare” I said and she nodded
“Okay, I’m game” she said
“Cool.. you go first” I said and she nodded..
We both sat on the couch properly, facing each other with our legs folded.
“Truth or Dare?” She asked
“Truth” I said
“What’s your favorite color?” She asked
“Uhmm.. White” I said and she nodded
“Truth or Dare?” I asked
“Truth” she said
“When did you have your first kiss?” I asked and she smiled shyly..
“Uhm.. on Tuesday morning” she replied and I smiled
“Truth or Dare”
“Truth”
“How many ladies have you dated”
“Uhmm.. just, eight.. I guess”
“Huh?”
“In France, not Korea” I added
“Truth or Dare”
“Truth”
“Did Lina really dare you to dress like that?” She smiled and shook her head negatively
“No”
“I knew it” I said and she chuckled sweetly
“Truth or Dare”
“Dare” I said
“Mmh.. I dare you to…feed me with the ice cream” she said and I smiled
“With all pleasure” I said and picked her ice cream.. I took a spoonful and blew air on it
“It’s not hot Harry” she said with a little laugh.. I chuckled and fed her..
I took another spoon and intentionally spilled it on her lips..
“Oh.. sorry, I’ll just wipe them off” I said and moved closer to her, I leaned down and licked it off with my tongue..
“Hey!.. ” she yelled, I chuckled and picked the spoon
“Sorry..” I said and she smiled
“Don’t do that again” she said and I nodded
“Okay.. open up for the last spoon” I said.. she smiled and opened her mouth, I spilled it on her lips again, but this time, it slowly ran down her chin into her neck.
“Aisshh, Ju Sung.. what are you doing?” She asked.
“Sorry.. it was a mistake, I’ll quickly wipe it off” I said and dropped the ice cream on the table.. I leaned closer to her and placed my tongue on the ice cream which already got to the the hollow of her neck.. I trailed the white line up to her chin and then into her slightly parted lips.. her eyes were already closed, I kissed her and our lips met in a sweet, soft embrace.. we kissed slowly and I trailed my hands in her hair and she did same.. I deepened the kiss and slowly stood up with her following my lead, I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap, with each of her legs folded on the couch.. we started kissing roughly as our breathing changed .. I placed my hands on her legs and gently caressed upwards.. I got to her mid thigh and kissed behind her ears, she moaned and brushed her fingers into my bare back, I licked and bit her ears softly and she moaned sweetly.. I moved my hands from her thighs and started removing her buttons, while connecting my lips to hers again.. she pulled me closer and kissed me deeply.. I removed the first four bottons and gently brushed my fingers into her flat tummy, I brushed my fingers to the space between her breast and kissed her neck.. then gently squeezed them.. she moaned quietly, I kissed her lips again and gently pinched her nipples through the bra.. she moaned and i placed soft kisses on her neckline.. I stopped and stared into her eyes..
“Hannah” I called
“Mmmh..” she hummed staring at me
“Please be my girlfriend” I said and her eyes lighted up.. I waited for minutes to hear her response, but she didn’t say anything
“Hannah?” I called..
“I’ll think about it” she mumbled..
“Really?” I asked with raised brows
“Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend Ju Sung” she said smiling..
I smiled and kissed her briefly.
“I love you Hannah” I said and she smiled out tears
“I love you too” she said and kissed me again..
…….
To be continued..
And that’s it for today guys.. I want to sleep ��
So they became couples.. awwn, so sweet.. I just pray one annoying woman will not come and spoil things �.. anyways if she comes, we the fellow Hannah’s will give her the beating of her life..���
Anna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 35��, this episode is dedicated to Kim Nana Joon.. I didn’t want to write today cause I’m honestly tired.. but I saw her review and it actually got me awnning..
…… So here it is.

………
Hannah’s pov �
To say that I’m happy is an understatement.. I’d wanted to keep him waiting for about a week before giving him my answer but I found my whole being screaming yes!.. I can’t believe he really loves me, Harry is mine..
He bottoned my shirt and kissed me again.. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands on his neck… He unlocked and pecked me with a smile…
“I love you baby..” he said
“I love you too Ju Sung” I said and he faked a frown..
“No.. I called you baby, so you have to call me a pet name too” he said with pouted lips
“No way..” I drawed,
“Come on hun.. just say it,” he said
“No.. I can’t” I said shaking my head
“Seriously?” He asked
“Yeah” I said and he scoffed..
“Whatever.. stay on your own then” he said
“Yeah I will” I said and stood up from his lap, I sat on the other couch, and picked my bag, I opened it and took my phone and ear plugs.. I wore the plugs and pretended to be listening to music.. i could sense him staring at me, he sighed and stood up.. then walked out..
I expected him to walk out and talk to me, but he didn’t..
Some minutes later I started hearing sounds.. I removed the plugs and it stopped, then started almost immediately.. I stood up and walked towards the sound.. which happened to be coming from the kitchen..
I looked through the glass wall and saw Harry, he appeared to be doing something.. but I couldn’t tell what, since he was backing me..
I walked in and he turned to look at me, and turned to face whatever he was doing..
“Ju Sung.. what are you doing?” I aaked, but he ignored..
“Harry..Won’t you answer me?” I asked, he looked at me and rolled his eyes like a girl.. I chuckled and he glared at me..
“Sorry” I mumbled and looked at his hands.. turns out he was trying to open a peanut jar.. I watched as he groaned while trying to it.. I smiled and streched my hands to take it.. he snapped it back to himself and glared at me..
“Hey.. I didn’t ask for your help” he said faking a frown.
“I know, but you obviously need help with it” I said
“..well, not from you” he said
“Hey.. I’m your girlfriend..” I trailed off
“Girlfriend that doesn’t call her boyfriend pet names.. is that a girlfriend?” He asked
“Huh?” I said
“Anyways.. here, open it.. I’m only giving you because you insisted though, I’m not like some people that don’t do what others want” he said stretching the jar to me..
“Huh?”
“Uhh!.. just take it if you want, my hand is aching already” he added tucking his free hand in his pocket.
“Sorry..” I mumbled and took it, he sat on the stool and crossed his hands on his chest.. he stared at me for seconds and sighed
“Are you gonna open it or what?” He asked looking at me
“Oh.. uhm” I mumbled and opened the jar
“Here.. it’s opened” I said handing the jar to him.. he stared at me with shock written all over him.. he looked closer at the jar, and then looked at me..
“Are you sure it’s opened?” He asked
“Yep.. see” I said and raised the cover.. he gasped and stared at me.
“How.. what, how did you.. uhm, Nevermind” he said and took the jar.. he examined it and stared at me again, he slowly stood up and turned to leave.. he stopped and wheeled around
“How did you do it?” He asked
“Uhm.. I used my hands?” I said not sure how to answer the question
“But.. I’ve been using my hands since, but it didn’t even move a bit.. so how’s it possible that you opened it with ease, and in just few seconds?” He asked
“.. I.. adrenaline rush..” I said
“Adrenaline rush?” He asked with raised brows
“Ye.. yes, it happens to me alot..and it’s completely normal..nothing unusual..” I said with a nervous smile and tucked my hair behind.. he stared at me for seconds and shrugged.. he dropped the jar on the counter and walked over to the gas..
“Uhm.. can I help you with something else” I asked
“No.. thanks” he said.. I nodded and turned to pick my phone, which I had placed on the counter earlier..
“Ow!..” he yelled, I turned and saw him holding his index finger..
“What’s wrong Harry? what happened?” I asked rushing towards him
“It’s all because of you, you caused it” he said glaring at me..
“What did I do.. what happened? Let me see” I said trying to hold his hand.. he moved back and blinked his eyes
“Hey.. don’t touch me, stay on your own” he said and winced in pain..
“Oppa… Baby, my love, sweetie… I’m sorry” I said and he cracked then frowned
“I can’t hear you” he said and I smiled
“Honey… I said I’m sorry baby!” I yelled
“And I love you so much oppa!” I added and he smiled childishly..
“Aisshh.. that’s enough, I’ve heard, you’re forgiven” he said and I smiled…
“Will you just stand there smiling?.. won’t you check my finger?” He asked
“Oh.. sorry, what happened to it?” I asked as I held his hand and examined each fingers
“My index finger got burned” he whined childishly
“Sorry baby ..Does it still hurt?” I asked, he smiled and nodded
“Yes.. come on blow it, it’s really hot” he said.. I nodded and started blowing air with my mouth..
I raised my head to look at him and caught him smiling.. he stopped and formed a puppy face..
“Baby.. continue blowing” he said and I nodded. I started blowing again and stopped after some minutes.
“Is it still hot?” I asked
“Nope” he popped
“I didn’t even burn my finger in the first place” he said with a smile and I gasped.
“I just wanted to make you feel guilty and call me a pet name, and obviously it worked” he said and smiled happily..
“Huh?”
“Sorry baby.. does it still hurt?” He mimicked me and started laughing
“Oppa… Baby, my love.. sweetie�.. awwn, whoever thought you could be romantic?” He asked in a sweet smile.
“Uhh!. . Seriously?, You were just acting? Gosh!.. you know what? Stay on your own” I said and tried Walking out .. he hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my tummy..
“I’m sorry baby.. I just wanted to hear you call me something sweet, I’m sorry for the act..huh?.. I really love you so much.. please forgive your hubby,.. please…”he drawed and I smiled lightly..
“Fine.. you’re forgiven,” I said
“Awwn.. thanks pumpkin..” he cooed and pecked my cheek.
I turned to face him and pulled him into a kiss, then withdrew when he was about to reciprocate. He frowned with pouted lips and pulled me back. I chuckled as he placed his lips on mine, we kissed briefly and unlocked, he placed his head on mine and stared into my eyes..
“I love you” he mumbled
“I love you too” I said, we pecked and my phone buzzed..
“I’ll just check that” I said and he nodded
“I walked to the counter and he walked over to the gas..”
I smiled when I saw the text from Sofia..
hi bes, how’s the reunion going? Do they like you already, please say yes! I smiled and replied
Well.. they aren’t here yet, Harry said they’d be here by 11, because their flight was delayed
Huh?. So what have you been doing since?
Uhm.. you know.. couples stuff
Couples?.. I don’t understand
Well.. I was planning to tell you tomorrow as a surprise.. but I guess I have to tell you now.. Harry popped the question!
Haha.. very funny, how can he ask you to marry him now?.. it’s too sudden
I never said anything about marriage silly.. Harry asked me to be his girlfriend
Just then her call came in,
“.. Ju.. sorry, uhm.. honey I’ll be back in a bit, I’ve got to take this” I said raising the phone.
“Okay” he said and turned off the gas..
I walked into the living room and placed the phone on my ear
“Hey sof”
“Hannah.. what did you say? Please tell me something positive. ” She said
“Uhm.. I said yes,”
“Ahhhhhh!!!!!… ” She squealed and I moved my phone from my ears
“Oh my gosh!. My best friend is finally in a relationship.. oh my gosh… This calls for celebration.. you know what don’t come home today, the weather is even cold and very good for couples, enjoy yourself Hannah.. we’ll celebrate tomorrow when you get back.. your mom is gonna be so h.a.p.p.y..!”
“What?.. but. ”
“Bye bes.. I love you,” she said and dropped..
“Huh” I mumbled as I stared at my phone.. Sofia’s sick, what’s all that about the weather and not going home?..
“Baby.. are you done?” Harry asked from the kitchen
“Yes.. I’m coming” I said
……
I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry holding a tray
“Let me” I said and took the tray.. he smiled. We both walked to the dinner and I placed the tray on the table.. he took his seat and I set all the dishes properly..
“Wow.. this is good” I said as I tasted the food..
“Of course it is, it’s my mom’s recipe” he said with a sad smile. I placed my hand on his, he took it and squeezed lightly..
“So when will they arrive, it’s already Past 11pm” I said and he coughed lightly.. I gave him water and he drank a little..
“Uhm.. well, you see.. the reunion is tommorow” he blurted out
“What?” I asked almost inaudibly
“I can explain.. uhm, I really wanted to ask you out and spend time with you, so I postponed the reunion.. I’m sorry I lied” he rushed..
“Seriously?.. you should have just told me to come over Ju Sung, it’s late now.. I have to go” I said and tried standing up.. the rain started falling heavily.. I sat on the chair and Harry smiled lightly
“I guess the universe wants you here tonight” he said and I glared at him..
………………..
…….
To be continued..

source: www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by daddio(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Teco2 Gotee11 maxify collinometricx prosper19 Adesina12 Treasure17 Oremeyii

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Adesina12: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
emperorblog21:
Teco2 Gotee11
maxify collinometricx prosper19
Adesina12
Treasure17
Oremeyii

Thank you for mention
Ann12 my shorcake o ya join me

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 36�.
……

Harry’s pov ✌️
“I’m not staying here tonight” she mumbled with her hands crossed
“It’s raining heavily Hannah..and it’s already late i..”
“You promised to take me home Harry, are you gonna do it or not?” She asked cutting me off..
I sighed and scratched my hair
“But the rain..”
“Nevermind.. I’ll go myself” she said and stood up.. I followed her into the living room where she picked her bag and headed for the door..
Wait.. is she really going out there?..
She opened the door and ran into the Rain..
I rushed out without taking an unbrella, she hasn’t even gone halfway and she’s already soaked..
I caught up with her and pulled her back..
“Hannah are you crazy? Huh?.. do you want to fall sick?” I asked moving my hair from my eyes..
“I.. didn’t.. Know.. the rain was this heavy” she said already shivering
“Yeah right, now look you’re already shivering.. why did you run in when you know you’re wearing something light?” I asked angrily..
“Hey.. it’s not my fault okay.. if you had just agreed to take me home, this wouldn’t have happened” she rushed
“You’re really crazy you know..” I said
“Yeah thanks” she said and I chuckled..
“You really don’t know how to code, do you?” I asked
“I don’t understand” she mumbled
“Yeah you don’t, if you do.. you’d know that I really want to spend the whole night in your arms..” I said moving her hair from her face..and cupped her cheeks
“Huh?”
“It’s cold and I really want to feel your warmth psycho” I said and kissed her briefly..
“Can we go in now? Cause I’m really freezing out here” she breathed out.. I chuckled and held her hand
“Yes.. let’s go” I said and we both ran into the house….
…………..
…………….
“So.. are we sleeping in the same room?” She asked as we walked up the stairs
“Uhm.. I don’t know, do you want to sleep with me?” I asked
“No.. let’s wait for a year first, we can’t just have sex now.”
“No ..no, that’s not what I meant silly, gosh! Your mind is so corrupt.. what I meant to say was.. do you want us to sleep in the same room and bed?”
“Oh.. now I understand… uhm yeah, ” she said and I smiled..
“But wait a whole year?.. are you serious?” I asked
“Yep” she popped..
“Hmm.. isn’t that a punishment?” I asked inaudibly and she chuckled
We walked into my room and I mixed a warm bath for her.. she walked into the bathroom and started bathing..
She walked out minutes later tieing a towel on her chest and another in her hair.. gosh! She’s so white and spotless.. I feel like eating her up..
She cleared her throat and the towel on her hair fell off.. causing her wet black hair to fall on her face..
If I continue watching.. I’ll do something crazy
I stood up from the bed and gave her a shopping bag.. I’d ordered for it some hours ago..
“It’s uhm.. I thought you might need it” I said..
“Okay.. I’ll just change” she said.. I nodded and she walked into the bathroom..
…..
She walked out Wearing a light inner red nightie.. and transparent jacket, which stopped at her mid thighs and did little to conceal her cleavages.. her hands were on the Hem of the nightie, gently pulling down.. I guess she’s not comfortable..
Her nip**** were visible, and it was certainly not helping matters especially in this kind of weather..
“Uhm.. don’t you like it?” I asked
“I do.. but it’s well.. really short.. and revealing” She stuttered..
“Come..” I said sitting on the edge of the bed.. she got to where I was sitting, I arranged the jacket and tied it properly, it covered her cleavages but I could still see her nippl**, so tempting.. I shook my head..
“Uhm.. what about now?” I asked
“It’s okay” she said and I nodded..
She slipped into the bed and covered her self with the duvet..
“I’ll just bath” I said and she nodded..
……….
…….
Hannah’s pov �
I feel so cold, I feel like a fish in a cold room.. I rubbed my hands underneath the duvet and sneezed..Harry walked out of the closet, wearing a black joggers shirtless.. gosh he’s so beautiful.. I’m even jealous of his spotless skin..
Just then my phone started ringing.. he picked it from the table and handed it to me..
Mom�
“Hello”I said
“Hannah.. where are you?” She asked
“Uhm .. well.. I’m still..” I looked at Harry, he smiled and streched his hand for the phone.. I gave it to him and sneezed.
“Mom.. she’s with me”
Mom.. she’s with me”
“Yes.. she’s fine, I promise I’ll bring her home safely tomorrow..” she said something and he laughed
“Uhm.. not yet mom, we aren’t ready yet”
“Okay.. bye” he said and dropped the phone
“What did she say?” I asked
“.. nothing really, she just wanted to Know if you would be going home tonight” he said
“Okay” I said and sneezed..
“Baby.. are you okay?” He asked slipping into the bed..
“No.. I feel so cold, my eyes are hurting and my head is aching” I said
“Okay.. uhm, I’m coming” he said and rushed out..I closed my eyes and hugged the duvet to myself..
The door opened and I opened my eyes.. he dropped a tray on the side table, and walked over to the large curtains.. he dropped them and turned on the thermostat..
He walked back to the bed, and asked me to seat up.. I did and he gave me some drugs..
He took a lotion and applied it on my hands and legs..
“Are you still cold?” He asked
“A little” I said..
He nodded and walked into his closet and walked out with a pair of long sockings.. he slipped them into my legs and covered me properly.. he slipped into the bed and hugged me to himself.. he felt so warm and his skin was incredibly soft.. I moved into him and hugged him tight…
“You’re gonna be okay, right?” He asked
“Yeah” I mumbled and closed my eyes..
He kissed my hair and I slept off….
……

I woke up and tried rolling out of the bed, I felt a strong grip on my waist.. I smiled as Harry pulled me closer with his eyes closed..
I tried to remove his hands, but he tightened his grip
“Wait for a few minutes” he said with his eyes closed, I chuckled and moved his hair backwards.. then pecked him.. he smiled and opened his eyes.
“Good morning” I said.
“Morning baby” he said and pulled me into a kiss..

We bathed and ate breakfast together..
We both walked out of the mansion and saw men on suits standing everywhere..
“Uhm.. who are they?” I asked
“My guards, they are to guide me from today henceforth..” he said and I nodded
“But why?” I asked
“Well.. dad wanted me to be safe, I’m his only son and heir, there are people who aren’t happy about that, you know..” he said
“Okay..” I drawed.
“Wow.. this pool is really Large”..
…………

To be continued
Anna ✍️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 37�(late lunch/ dinner)
….

Harry’s pov ✌️
I pulled up a few blocks away from Hannah’s house at her request..
“Why are we stopping here?” I asked
“Uhm.. I don’t want mom or my siblings to see you especially Jeremy and Sona, if they do.. you’d be stuck here for the whole day” she replied simply..
“Well I want to see them and your dad, they are the only ones I haven’t met” I said and she shook her head frantically.
“No.. please, trust me..you can see them next month, or December Even” she said
“Besides, you have a reunion to prepare for.. go on, I’ll see you in the evening” she said and I frowned
“Bye” she said and made to open the door.. after giving me a peck of course
“You should have just said you don’t want me around” I mumbled and she turned to face me..
“Seriously?.. fine, let’s go then, but remember I warned you” she said and I smiled..
“Yeah whatever..” I mumbled and started the car, I drove to the front of her gate and stopped..
She opened the door and was about to slip out, I pulled her back and kissed her.. she smiled into the kiss and unlocked..
“Come on, let’s go” she said, I nodded and we both slipped out of the car.
Guards were already standing beside us, gosh! For a moment I forgot they had followed us.. I sighed and gently took Hannah’s hand.
She looked to the side and smiled, I followed her eyes, and saw her neighbor..
“Anyahsayo Mr Park” she greeted, he smiled and waved
“How are you Hannah?” He asked
“I’m fine, thank you” she replied with a smile..
We both walked into the compound with the guards behind us.. they spread out taking different positions..
Hannah opened the door and walked in..
The living room was just as I remembered, well except for the people in it..
A girl who looked a little like Hannah, but younger was sitting with a guitar in her hands.. playing a soft note, she stopped the moment we walked in. Her hair was packed in a cute style, and unlike Hannah.. she looked like she had a sixth sense in fashion.. she was wearing a white skinny trouser, black half cut, white transparent jacket and a black room slipper, with dummies on it. Fashion ✔️, music ✔️
I’m guessing this is Sona..
while on the other couch was a young boy, his features with that of Nicky was almost the same, except he was older.. he should be the ladies man I guess- Jeremy, I must admit he’s really cuter than I expected.. he looked up from the videogame he and Nicky were playing on the TV..
“Hi Harry” Nicky said
“Hi Nick” I said
“Come sit” he said moving his chair to the side, creating a space between he and Jeremy..
I looked at Hannah and she nodded, I smiled and walked towards Nicky, I took a seat and he smiled warmly..
“Where’s mom?” Hannah asked
“They already left for the restaurant” Sona replied..
“Okay, ” Hannah said and rushed up the stairs
“Thanks for all the cool stuffs you bought for me, I really liked them a lot, same goes for Haley” he said still smiling
“You’re welcome” I said, he continued playing and I watched quietly..it was a fighting game..
Jeremy killed Nicky’s game character and smirked
“Ugh.. this is the fifth time, you cheated Jeremy” Nicky whined
“No I didn’t.. I told you I was the boss right?, You’re no match for me” Jeremy said and Nicky frowned
“Can I try?” I asked Nicky
“Yeah.. avenge me Harry” he said and gave me the pad, Jeremy scoffed and rolled his eyes.
“I’ll still win, you just watch and see” he ranted .
We played the first round and I killed him within fifteen seconds.. Nicky smiled and Jeremy adjusted a bit
“I wasn’t ready then..” he mumbled and we started another round..
I killed him again, we played for about a hour plus..
I won him for the 17th time, he sighed and dropped his pad in resignation.. Nicky and Sona laughed and I smiled..
“Gosh! You’re good I admit.. but how did you do it? No one’s been able to have a tye with me, not to talk of winning me 17 – 0″ he said and I smiled
” Thanks Harry, you avenged me.. ” Nicky said and I chuckled..
“Well.. I guess so” I said
“So what’s your secret?” Jeremy asked looking at me..
“There’s no secret.. ” I replied simply
“What? But you play like a pro” he said and I chuckled
“I think it’s because I used to play all series of videogames when I was little.. I actually had about a thousand new different games, which I played in my game room, I also used to have challenge with my friends every Friday night.. but I stopped after I traveled though” I said and he nodded
“Cool..” he drawed
“Yeah” Nicky added
“Anyways.. my name’s Jeremy” he said stretching his hand for a shake
“Yeah I know” I said and shook him.. he stared at me surprised.
“How’d you know?” He asked
“Well . Hannah told me” I said and he mouthed an ‘oh’
“That tune is nice Sona” I said and she smiled lightly
“Thanks” she said and raised her brows
“You know my name?” She asked
“Yeah. I do” I replied simply
“Wow.. well, I know a lot about you” she said
“Oh really?” I asked
“Yeah” she said
“Okay.. what do you Know about me?” I asked
“Well I know you’re extremely rich, and that you are Hannah’s boyfriend, oh and I also know that you’re a doc and you work in the same hospital with Hannah” she said.
“Well.. that’s a little” I mumbled
“Wait.. are you really her boyfriend?” Jeremy asked
“Yes” I said
“Wow.. was she the one who asked you out?” He asked
“No.. I did” I said and he smiled
“Wow.. amazing, I never really thought Hannah would fall in love, ” he mumbled
“Turns out she did” Sona said…
“So.. which school do you attend?” I asked
“Hilton high” Sona replied
“I’m in grade 12 and she’s in grade 11” Jeremy replied
“Nice.. so have you picked any college you’d like to study?” I asked
“Nah…” He drawed
“Would you like to study in Cambridge?” I asked and he nodded
“Yeah, I’m even hoping for a scholarship.. ” he said and I smiled
“You’ll get it.. ” I mumbled inaudibly
………
………..
7:21pm
I watched as Hannah nervously arranged her dress, I smiled and assured her that she looked great in her black trouser, black turtle neck and lemon jacket, she nodded.. and almost jumped when the doorbell sounded.. she slipped into her lemon room slipper and stood up..
“Hey.. it’s gonna be okay, don’t be nervous you’re meeting my friends not the president” I said
“But you said the twins are the children of the president” she said
“They are.. but they are not the president himself are they?” I asked
“Well… Practically..” she trailed off
“.. whatever, but you don’t have to be nervous, I’m here for you..” I said and she nodded
“Hey.. I love you” I added and she smiled
We walked to the door and i opened it..
“Ju Sung!.. finally, gosh! I thought you weren’t going to open up” Oliver said and hugged me .
“Yeah nice to see you too Ollie” I mumbled and he chuckled..
“Harry.. my man, I’ve missed your pretty face man” allister said walking in and with his hands wide for a hug.
“Same here Alli” I said and patted his back
“I can’t believe this man.. you look amazing, gosh! It’s been so long brother”Collins said hugging me tight
“Thanks for coming Collins” I breathed out.. he pulled back and walked into the house fully..
“Baby!” Olivia yelled with her hands wide open for a hug.. we hugged and I twirled her around
“Gosh.. I’ve missed you so much baby” she said when I dropped her and did the unthinkable..
She kissed me!..
I glanced at Hannah and she was just staring with her mouth open.. I’m so dead.☹️
To be continued..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 38�

Hannah’s pov �
Words Alone can’t express how I feel, I felt a strong pang of rage hit me, i feel like beating the life out of this skin and bones..
Harry gently unlocked and stared at me, he saw my fist and swallowed, I smiled and he smiled nervously..
“Uhm.. guys meet my baby, the angel of my life Hannah… Darling meet my friends, Oliver Yung, Collins Khù, Alister Yun, and Olivia Yung” he said pointing at each of them..
“Hi.. it’s nice to finally meet you angel” Oliver said kissing my hand..
“Same here Ollie” I said and he smiled
“I see you’ve learnt from your boyfriend” he said and i nodded
“Hi Hannah.. it’s nice to see you” Collins said shaking my hands
“Same here” I said
“You’re the first lady he’s ever introduced as his baby.. it’s great to finally meet you Hannah” Alister said hugging me briefly
“Same here” I said pulling back from the hug..
“Harry is she one of your flings or?” Olivia asked looking me up and down.. flings?.. fling? Is she trying to call me a fling?.. I looked at Harry and he was obviously getting pissed
“Livia.. Has harry ever introduced any of his flings to you?” Ollie asked glaring at her
“No..and that’s because we haven’t met in years.. besides she’s obviously not rich, the Harry I know will never date a commoner, he might have her as a fling but never as a girlfr…”she trailed off
“Shut up Livia!” Collins barked
“And how do you know she’s a commoner? How does that even concern you?” Alister asked
“Livia enough” Ollie said, she rolled her eyes and glared at me..
“To be honest.. I was expecting Nina and not someone el..”
“Shut up Livia!!” Harry yelled and she flinched.. I must admit I was really hurt with her last statement, and I’m trying to hard to control myself, but seeing Harry like this really made me forget about reconstructing her face.. I could feel the rage radiating off him,
“So what if she’s a commoner? Are you or Nina any better than her? You’re both rich and prouder than a peacock, Hannah’s a commoner and she’s humble like a dove.. you’ve got billions but you’ve never given one penny to a beggar before.. Hannah doesn’t have much yet she still shares with the poor, you are both surgical customers.. you go for facial and body surgeries every six month.. Hannah has never done one, yet she’s more beautiful and sexier than you’ll ever be, same goes for Nina.. Hannah is my girlfriend and I love her more than you can ever Imagine.. you don’t have to insult her because you’re jealous..” he said.. I cleaned my tears and placed a hand on his shoulder..
“It’s okay Harry.. let it go” I whispered softly.. he breathed and moved his fingers into his hair..
Olivia hastily wiped her tears and rushed out.. Harry frowned and ran upstairs
I looked at the others who were already sitted on the couch..
“Sorry about my crazy twin Hannah.. she has been crushing on Harry since kindergarten..” Ollie said with a smile
“Yeah.. I guess she wasn’t expecting Harry to introduce her to his girlfriend” Alister added and gulped his wine.
“She’s just jealous.. but she’ll come around soon, she can’t stay away from Harry for too long.. they used to argue alot, but we never interfere, they’ll sort things out in a few days.. that’s the highest they can stay angry with each other” Collins added and I smiled lightly
“Plus.. you might wanna go check on your boyfriend, he doesn’t really get angry.. But when he does, it can be something else” Oliver said
“Yeah.. he’s probably throwing things out the window” Collins added and chuckled
“I think you should go calm him down, do whatever you women do.. massage his shoulders or polish his shoe. ” Ollie said
“Polish his shoe?” Collins asked with a raised brow
“Yeah you know.. like this” he said and started making thrusting movements on the chair.. they started laughing and I rushed up trying to hide the blush on my cheeks..
…….
Gosh that was so embarrassing..
I stood in front of Harry’s room, i knocked lightly on the door..
I waited but didn’t hear any response, I opened the door and walked in, gently closing the door behind me..
I looked around and saw him standing by the window.. he sluggishly threw out the lamp stand, then his phone… He picked his laptop and was about to throw it out.
“Harry stop it!” I yelled rushing towards him.. too late, he threw it out and I rushed to the window.. I looked out and saw a lot of stuffs in the the pool.. I frowned and turned to look at him..
“What the hell is wrong with you Harry?” I asked looking at him.. he ignored and threw out his headset..
“Harry I’m talking to you!” I yelled and turned him to look at me. He sighed and turned to face the window.. he picked his hair dryer from the bed and threw it out..
“Harry!”
“Don’t yell at me” he mumbled
“What?”
“I said.. don’t yell at me” he repeated..
I scoffed and rolled my eyes..
“Seriously?” I asked.. he ignored me and tried walking out.. I pulled him back and threw him on the bed..
“Don’t Walk out on me” I said ignoring his surprised look.. shit! I just used my powers.
“What’s wrong with you Harry?” I asked, he ignored and looked away
“Harry I’m talk to you” I said softly.. he stood up and threw out the pillow
“Harry!!”
“I said don’t yell at me!” He yelled back.. I flinched and he sighed loudly.
“I’m sorry if I offended you, you can continue throwing things out.. I’ll be at home if you need me” I said trying to hold back my tears. I turned and walked towards the door, he rushed towards me and hugged me from behind.. he wrapped his hands on my waist and placed his head on my shoulder..
“Leave me alone” I mumbled and pulled his hands from my waist.. he held my waist again and tightened his grip..
“Biané..” he mumbled
“I said let me go!” I yelled and pushed his hands off.. I reached for the door and he held me again..
“I’m sorry my love.. please, I didn’t mean to yell at you.. I’m sorry baby.. please don’t leave me.. I was just so angry, I didn’t mean to ignore you. I love you so much.. I’m so sorry” he said hugging me tight.. he turned me to face him and a tear slid down my cheek.. he wiped it off and hugged me to himself..
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry.. I’m sorry for hurting you my love” he said placing kisses on my hair.. I hugged him and raised my face to look at him..
“I’m sorry for yelling at you.. I will never do it again.. I promise” I said, he smiled and kissed my forehead.. he kissed my eyes then my nose and finally took my lips in his.. we kissed for minutes and I gently pushed him on the bed..
I sat on his lap and kissed him again.. he placed his hands on my hips and pushed me up.. he turned me over and started placing kisses on my face, he went to the spot behind my eyes and licked, I moaned and brushed my hands into his back.. he kissed my chin and took my lips again, with his hands brushing into my shirt.. he cupped my br**** and squeezed softly, I moaned and pulled him closer, he took off my jacket and slowly started taking of my turtle neck.. he pulled it off leaving me in my black bra and trousers.. he kissed me again and brushed his hands into my back.. ignoring my bra at first, he kissed my neck and slowly unhooked it..
…..
To be continued..

Anna�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 39����
Hannah’s pov �
I pulled off his shirt and brushed my hands into his back.. the feel of his warm skin made me yearn for more.. he kissed my lips again and I brushed my fingers into his hair, he groaned and gently removed my bra.. he cupped my b***s and massaged them softly while stroking the ni**les with his thumb.. he trailed kisses from my lips to my neck.. then to the space between my b****t, he suddenly stopped and stared quietly at my face.. I started feeling self conscious and covered my chest with my hands.. he chuckled sweetly and pecked my lips.. I watched as he picked my shirt and jacket.. he gently wore me the bra, then my shirt and finally the jacket..
“You said we should wait for a year, let’s wait” he said and wore his shirt..
“Yeah.. ” I mumbled trying to hide the disappoiment in my face.. gosh! Why did I ever say that?.. just when I was beginning to feel sweet.. I’m sure Harry’s gonna get bored soon, but how do I tell him I have changed my mind?
“Don’t worry, I will wait till whenever you’re ready” he said
Well I am now..can’t you see it? I wanted to ask, but instead I smiled and nodded..
“I’m sorry for what Livia said, she’s not like that, trust me, she’s really nice.. I guess she was just jealous because..” he trailed off
“She has a crush on you?”I asked more like stated, he sighed and nodded..
“Well it’s more like a one sided love” he mumbled
“Huh?” I asked with raised brow,
“Nothing..” he said with a smile,
“.. that wasn’t your first kiss was it?” I asked folding my legs on the bed..
“.. uhm, no..” he mumbled
“Second? Third?” I asked looking at his face
He sighed and rubbed his temple
“No..” he muttered.. I sighed and nodded.
“Well have you guys.. uhm…” I trailed off, thinking if I should ask my next question or not..
“No.. we haven’t had sex, only kisses and nothing more, we never even dated, although there was a time I had feelings for her, but that was after my mom died.. she was always there for me, they all were.. but she was the closest to me then, she cried with me, starved with me and even fell sick when I did.. i was going to ask her out, I even wanted to engage her then.. but I couldn’t because of a mistake I made..” he said
I guess Olivia means a lot to him, and he’s hurt because he hurt her, was that why he was angry at me?.. afterall I caused him to hurt Livia.. it all makes sense now.. and despite myself I couldn’t help but feel jealous.. I know i don’t have a right to, cause I wasn’t there for Harry like she was.. but I couldn’t help but wish I was the one with him then
“But that’s all in the past now” he said gently caressing my hand..
“I’m sorry for making you hurt her” I mumbled..
“Seriously?.. you’re my woman Hannah, I can’t just stand and watch someone insult you, be it my friends or not.. besides, it was better that way, from what I saw you were already getting ready for war” he added, causing me to laugh
“Yeah.. I was thinking of giving her a total make over” I said and he chuckled.
“I love you” he said
“I love you too” I said, he smiled and kissed me briefly
“We should go join the others” I said and he nodded..he took my hand and stood up..
……………….
…….
“Come on baby” Harry said
“You can do it” he added,
We are currently playing the hand game, I already won Alister and Collins.. now I was battling with Ollie.. I wouldn’t really say battle, because he was the one battling.. I watched him use his two hands, trying to fall mine on the table.. he’s actually cheating, but instead of complaining I encouraged him instead..
“You can add your leg if you like” I mumbled.. he was sweating even with the AC on..
“Come on try harder” I said mockingly..
“I’m.. trying..” he breathed out.. I chuckled and fell his hands on the table .
“Yess!!” Harry cheered
“That’s my girl.. in your face Ollie!..” he said, I chuckled and the others started laughing..
“Your girlfriend is cheating Ju Sung” Ollie mumbled.. nursing his hand
“No she isn’t” Harry said
“Then how did she win three able bodied men like us in a hand game, even with this muscles I couldn’t even bend her hand a little” Collins said
“Well that’s because your muscle is whack..” Harry said
“Okay fine.. why don’t you challenge her?” Alister asked
“What?”Harry asked
“Yeah challenge her” Ollie added
I looked at Harry and he swallowed.
“Fine” he mumbled and took his position across the table.. he placed his hand on the table and I did Same.. if these people think I’m gonna let them laugh my baby they’re dreaming..
“Okay.. 1, 2.. go..” Collins said
I grabbed Harry’s hand and held softly.. I let him move my hands to the side, I faked a face to show I was struggling.. I released my grip and he fell my hand on the table..
“Yes!!” The trio cheered
“You’re the man Harry” Ollie said
“You deserve a kiss bro” Collins said
“Keep it to yourself” Harry mumbled with a smile..
I smiled as he leaned over and kissed me..
……
…..
Harry’s pov ✌️
“So you’re an idol?” Hannah asked surprised
“Yes.. I’m actually surprised you don’t Know me” Ollie said smiling
“Well… I don’t really like music much, and I barely watch TV, so I guess that’s why” she said
“What about your sister?” She asked
“Oh.. Livia is a model” he said.
“Wow.. that’s nice” she said.
“Alli is a tech engineer, and Collins is a lawyer” I said..
“That’s nice” she said
“So .. You both work in the same hospital and you’re couples.. do you guys .. uhm, you Know.. do stuffs in the office?” Ollie asked
I chuckled and Hannah palmed her face shyly..
“Nah..” I drawed and they started laughing.
……
……
Olivia’s pov✍️
Yeah . I know most of you might think I’m bad, well I’m not.. I know I shouldn’t have said those things but I couldn’t stop myself.. I felt really bad when Ju Sung introduced that girl as his girlfriend.. I mean after all these years, all I wanted was for Harry to love me.. we’ve been through a lot together, even as kids..I fell in love with him since I was Nine, we were always together.. we did things together.. even when his mother died, I was there for him.. he would cry on my shoulders and I would cry with him.. if he was in pain, I would also be in pain. I wouldn’t eat if he didn’t.. I used to sneak into his room every night and cry with him, sometimes we would sneak out to his mother’s grave and sleep till the next morning.. I was just so in love with him then, and I was so sure he would ask me out after a year, well until Nina came along.. she bacame so close to Harry, that he never had time for me again.. it was until some months after I found out, they were having an affair.. when they finally stopped, Harry was sent to France.. but still I never stopped loving him, when Ollie told me he was back, I was so overjoyed, that finally I would be seeing him after ten whole years and maybe, just maybe we would be able to start something.. but reality slapped me in the face when he introduced Hannah as his girlfriend.. I felt so broken, and that’s why I said those things, and now he’s angry with me..
“We are here ma’am” my driver said..
“Okay” I said and wiped my tears, the guards opened the door and I stepped out..
………….
…..
Nina’s pov�
“I don’t understand” dad said
“I would like to be transferred” I repeated
“But I thought you said you liked working in our main branch hospital in Australia?” He asked
“Yes.. I did, but I no longer want to work there” I stated
“Why?” I turned to see mom walking into the living room
“Because I don’t feel like” I said
“So where do you want to work now?” She asked sitting beside dad
“H.R” I stated
“Is this because of Harry?” She asked looking at me
“It’s none of your business” I snapped..
“Nina.. when will you stop hating your mother?” Dad asked
” …when she finds my twin sister” I said and stormed out, then stopped in front of the door..
“Call me when you’ve called Mr Lee” I added and walked out..
I………
Harry’s pov ✌️
“Gosh!.. Hannah, leave those things.. we can get new ones you know” I said looking at Hannah.. she dropped the laptop on the floor and dived into the pool, she came out and dropped the phone and hair dryer..
“Seriously?.. do you think everyone is as rich as you?.. there are people who need these things” she said as she walked out of the pool..
“So who are you gonna give these to?” I asked
“There are people who might need them in my street..” she said removing the water from the hair dryer
“But.. they are already spoilt”
“Yes.. but I’ll repair them, I Know a guy who fix’s stuffs like this, I’ll give it to him.. but you’ll be the one to pay though.. I don’t have that kind of money” she said
“Whatever.. can we go inside now?”I asked
“Sure” she said and started walking
“Hey.. watch your step” too late, she slipped, I tried holding her and we both fell in the pool..
…………..
….
To be continued..
So many suspense.. I know.. we’ll clear them out though
Anna �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 40a��✊
…..
…….
..10:11pm
Hannah’s pov �
“Ow!.. you bit me” I said with pouted lips
“Oh did I?” Harry asked innocently..
“..uhh!, Get off me” I said faking a frown
“.. sorry sorry, just one more” he said
“No way..” I mumbled
“Please..” he said making cute puppy eyes.. I chuckled and nodded
“Just one, my lip is already swollen” I said
“No problem.. ” he said and took my lips again.. we kissed slowly and he carefully covered us with the duvet..
He moved in between my legs and started caressing my thighs.. sending shivers down my spine.. I was wearing his shirt and a pantie, since my clothes was totally wet.. he slowly unbottened the shirt and trailed kisses to the hollow my neck.. he cupped my b*****s softly and took my right n***le in his mouth, I shuddered and moaned softly.. he sucked slowly, gently flicking the n***le with his tongue, I could already feel the heat rising between my legs.. he brushed one of his hands into my inner thigh, he took the other n****e and massaged the other with his hand.. he brushed his other hand into my stomach and I wrapped my legs around his waist.. he took my lips again and kissed roughly.. I brushed my fingers into his hair and deepened the kiss..
���..
I unlocked and he frowned..
“My phone is ringing” I said..
“You can answer it later” he said taking my lips again.. the ringing stopped and started again..
“I’ll just check who’s calling” I said unlocking from the kiss.. he frowned and rolled his eyes
“Fine..” he mumbled and rolled to my side.. I chuckled and pecked his lips..
I picked my phone from the side table and checked the caller ID.. Sofia �..
“It’s Sofia” I said showing him my phone.. he shrugged and pulled me, I fell on the bed and he started kissing me again..
“I have to take it” I mumbled in between kisses
“I’m not stopping you” he said and started sucking my b*****s..
I smiled and answered..
“Hey bes” I started
“��.. ha.. Hannah.. ��” she stuttered.. I sat up and pushed Harry to the side..
“.. Sof what happened?.. why are you crying?.. do you need something?, Are you lonely?, What is it? Did someone insult you? Tell me Sof, why are you crying?” I asked, Harry sat up and stared at me
“Its.. �, Luke ��” she said
“Luke?.. what happened to Luke, did you fight?..” I asked
“.. if that was the case I wouldn’t have called you Hannah..” she said
“.. he.. he broke up with me�” she said
“What!.. why?, You know what I’m coming, uhm.. you’re at home right?” I asked
“Yes.. but..” I didn’t wait for her to finish, I dropped the call and rushed out of the bed..
“What happened?” Harry asked
“..her boyfriend broke up with her,” I said
“Why?” He asked
“..that’s what I’m going to find out” I said and rushed out of the room..
“Hannah.. babe you’re half naked.. ” Harry yelled rushing after me..
I walked into the living room and picked my hand bag..
“Wait.. I’ll go with you” he said pulling me back
“Okay.. let’s go” I said heading for the door
“Wait” he said walking towards me
“What!” I half yelled
“I can’t let you walk out like this” he said buttoning the shirt.. it stopped in my mid thighs, so I didn’t bother about wearing a short..
Someone is gonna die today..
………..
….
….

We drove into the street and took a bend, he stopped in front of her apartment and I rushed out..
I walked into her house and saw her on the floor, with her head buried in between her legs.. the only sound I heard was her heavy breathing
“Sofia..’ I called, she raised her head and tears fell from my eyes when I saw her swollen face..
“.. Hannah” she mumbled and rushed towards me.. she hugged me and we both sat on the floor.. the door opened and closed after some seconds..
“.. he broke up with me.. Hannah… He said he didn’t want me anymore” she said choking on her tears
“.. shhhh, it’s okay baby, don’t cry sof please, I can’t bear to see you like this” I said amidst tears.. Harry touched my shoulders and Sofia placed her head on my chest hugging me tight..
…..
“So you’re saying he broke up with you because he was transferred and didn’t want a distant relationship?” I asked
“..yes, he just threw our four years relationship in my face, isn’t that nice?” She asked scooping ice cream in her mouth as a tear slid down her cheek..
“No it’s not.. ” Harry mumbled,
“Yeah.. it’s not, but that’s okay” I said and stood up..
“Uhm.. I’ll see you guys in five” I said
“Where are you going?” Harry asked
“.. uhhmm.. I’m just gonna go out, for some air…” I drawed
“Okay..” he said
“And also congratulate Luke for his promotion..” I added and walked out
“Harry go with her, she’s gonna kill him” I heard Sofia say..
“What!” He asked confused, I shut the door and rushed down the few flight of stairs.. the door opened and Harry rushed out..
“Hannah..” he called
“Mmmh” I hummed
“Where are you going?” He asked
“I’m going to see Luke” I replied simply
“Why?” He asked
“I wanna talk to him, you Know ask him few questions” I said.. he stared at me seconds and sighed
“Fine.. but I’m going with you” he said
“No.. you can’t, I need you to look after Sofia” I said
“But..”
“Please Harry.. I’ll be back before you know it, besides his house isn’t that far” I said
“Okay.. ” he mumbled
I smiled and pecked his lip..
“I’ll be back in five” I said, he nodded and I started jugging out of the street..
………….
….
I got to Luke’s house and saw his car, for a moment I thought he wouldn’t be home, but seeing his car gave me assurance.. I walked briskly to the door and pressed the door bell.. no response..
I pressed it again and heard his voice from inside the house..
He opened seconds later and froze when he saw me..
“Hi cutie.. can I come in?” I asked
“Uhh.. uhm, ye.. yes” he stuttered, I smiled and he swallowed.. I guess he already knows what coming..
I walked into the living room and saw drinks, chicken, wine and all on the table.. seeing those things didn’t affect me, what enraged me was the girl sitting on the couch.. she was clad in a see through black jacket and undies… She looked at me and smiled..
“Is she joining us?” She asked looking at Luke
“.. uhm.. no.. no, why don’t you go upstairs.. I’ll join you in a bit” he said..
“Alright.. ” she said and walked out with a glass of wine..
“Well well well.. what do we have here?” I asked using the line I heard from a movie I watched with Nicky
I sat on the couch and took a chicken..
“Wow.. this is nice” I said with my mouth full
“Hannah.. I Know you are here because of…”
“Why are you standing? Come sit, it’s your house after all” I said..
“No.. I’d like to keep standing” he said and I shrugged..
“So tell me, why did you do it?” I asked
“Well.. I was transferred and honestly, distant relationships isn’t my thing, I didn’t have a choice but to break up with her” he said.. I scoffed and rolled my eyes to the table..
“Do you still remember the conditions I gave you when you first asked her out?” I asked no response
“Do you!” I half yelled
“.. ye.. yes” he stuttered
“Good.. now tell me, cause I’m kinda having difficulties remembering” I said
“.. you said..I should never hurt her.. that if I did, you would…” He stopped
“I would what?” I asked glaring at him
“Kill me ” he muttered
“Good.. and you agreed?” I asked
“Yes” he mumbled facing the ground..
I stood up and increased the volume of the music..
“Why don’t we dance a little?” I asked and he started shaking his head..
I chuckled and stretched my hands
“Come on, don’t be shy” I said, he tried rushing out. I pulled him back and kicked his groin..
“Please Hannah…” He begged
“I can’t hear you, the music is too loud” I said and punched his face, he fell on the floor and slowly raised his face, his nose was broken.. and his lips already had a cut..
I walked towards him and raised him up with my hand in his throat,
“I told you never to hurt her, and you did, is it because she’s an orphan!” I yelled and threw him across the room.. he fell with a thud and landed on his back..
“You took the one thing she had left, her virginity.. you break up with her after four years with a silly excuse” I said and kicked him again, he coughed out blood and held his chest
“You know.. if I had seen you sad, I wouldn’t have hurt you.. if i had not seen that girl.. I would have forgiven you.. you break up with my friend and you’re here celebrating with a slut!.. you were supposed to be celebrating with Sofia! This was all she wanted.. she always wanted you to have a promotion!! And now that it’s here, look what you did!!” I yelled and punched him again.. he groaned weakly and mumbled something..
“I’m gonna leave you now, only because I don’t want your blood on my hands.. congratulations anyway” I said and walked to the table.
“I’ll just go with these” I said and picked the pack of chicken and a bottle of wine..
“Oh and safe trip” I added and walked out..
.,………
To be continued
ouch!! I feel really sorry for Luke though..
Anna �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 41����
….

Sunday morning �..
9:41am..
…….
Sona’s pov �
“Unnie are you serious?” I asked looking at Hannah
“Yeah.. now go get ready he’ll be here in few minutes” she said
“Yeeeesssss!!” I squealed
“Quiet down woman!.. I’m trying to sleep” Sofia mumbled covering herself with the duvet
“Oh no you’re not, come on Sof, go get ready Harry is already on his way” Hannah said pulling the duvet from her body..
“I’m not going Hannah… You can’t force me” she said
“Oh really?” Hannah asked,
“Ye.. ahhhhh!” Sofia yelled, I watched as Hannah threw her on her shoulders and carried her into the bathroom..
“This isn’t fair” Sofia mumbled, I chuckled and walked out.. Jeremy rolled Nicky out of his room, they were already dressed..
“Uhm.. are you sure you had your bath?” I asked looking at Jeremy
“Yeah why?” He asked
“.. nothing, just wondering how you both managed to get ready in five minutes or is it three?” I asked looking at my phone.. Jeremy scoffed and rolled his eyes
“You think we spend hours singing and dancing in the bathroom like you?” He asked and Nicky chuckled
“..and that’s why I don’t smell like a butcher at the end of the day” I said with a smile.. Nicky gasped and Jeremy frowned
“Whatever” he mumbled and rolled Nicky away.. I smiled and rushed into my room..
………….
……
Hannah’s pov �
“The Fair!!!” Sona squealed..
“This is so awesome!” She yelled, Harry chuckled and Sofia covered her ears..
Now I’m starting to regret why I allowed Sona ride with us.. Harry drove into the packing lot and we all slipped out.. Jeremy came out from the other car and the guards helped him with Nicky..
Harry took my hand and walked towards the entrance..
“I guess we are gonna wait here till noon” I mumbled on seeing the long queue.. Harry chuckled and continued walking, he passed the queue and stopped in front of the security taking the tickets..
“Good morning sir” he greeted
“Morning, uhm.. let the others in..they are with me” he said pointing to Sofia and the rest.
“Okay sir” he said..
We all walked in and I looked around..
“Wow!!.. this is so cool!” Sona yelled again
“Can you stop yelling? I Know you have never been here before, you can disgrace yourself if you want but please do it quietly” Jeremy said, Sofia and Nicky started laughing.. I smiled and Sona frowned..
“Unnie!!” Two familiar voices yelled, I turned and saw the twins running towards me with Mr Cha and some guards..
“My babies!” I cooed as they both jumped on me..
“Hannah.. we missed you so much!” Josi Said
“I missed you cuties too” I said
“And you don’t even call us” Jodi said
“I’m really sorry, your oppa didn’t let me have your numbers.. he said you both would always disturb me” I said and they gasped
“Oppa.. is it true?” Josi asked
“.. uhm, sorry” Harry mumbled
“Anyways.. who are they?” Jodi asked looking at Sona and the others..
“Oh.. uhm meet my best friend, Sofia.., my younger brother Jeremy, my sister Sona and my kid brother Nicky, guys meet Jodi and Josi Harry’s kid sisters” I said
They all exchanged pleasantries.. and I watched as j² started chatting with Nicky..
“So.. what do you guys wanna do first?” Harry asked walking towards us
“Ferris wheel!” J² and Sona yelled.. I smiled and Harry nodded
“Okay.. let’s go” he said holding my hands..
“Uhm.. oppa, let me” Josi said looking at Jeremy
“Huh?” He mumbled
“Let me take the handle” she said pointing at the wheelchair..
“Uhmm.. I don’t think that’s a good idea, sorry” Jeremy said scratching his hair
“Hmm.. okay” she mumbled and started talking with Jodi and Nicky.. as we all walked towards the Ferris wheel..
……
“No way!” I said..
“Hannah it’s just for some minutes..” Jeremy said
“No.. no ..no, there’s no way I’m letting Nicky go in that thing.. you guys go ahead I’ll stay here with him” I said snatching the handle from Jeremy..
“Nicky.. are you okay with that?” Harry asked looking at him..
“Yeah” Nicky mumbled..
“Okay.. we’ll see you guys when we get down” he said and walked over to the wheel..
I watched as they all took their seats and the wheel started moving.. I heard sniffling and turned to look at Nicky.. he hastily cleaned his tears and looked away..
“Nicky are you okay?” I asked.. he nodded without looking at me..
“Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel?” I asked, he nodded without looking at me..
I squatted in front of him and turned his face to look at me..
“Baby..are you angry with noona?”I asked, he shook his head negatively
“I’m really sorry Nicky, I wish I could let you, but I can’t.. if something happens to you again.. I don’t know what I would do..” I said
“I really hate this chair Hannah” he said as tears rolled down his cheeks..
“Me too baby, I promise you’ll soon throw it away, the money for the surgery is almost complete.. I just need a little more, once it’s complete, I’ll take you to the hospital and you’ll be fine okay?”
“Okay” he said I smiled as a tear rolled down my eye.. I cleaned his tears and kissed his cheek..
“I’m sorry for putting you through all this Nicky, this is all because of me.. it’s all my fault, I was so stupid, I’m sorry Nicky, I’m so sorry” I mumbled and hugged him to myself..
“Sorry for what?” I turned to see Harry walking towards me..
Oh my gosh.. what do I do now?..
……..
To be continued..
Sorry o.. my phone has been switched off for days.. I’m really sorry
Anna �
Jeremy and Sona..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �
Episode 42���
..then I thought I wouldn’t be able to write today, but surprisingly I did.. it’s a bit short, and I’m sorry, do read and enjoy�
Harry’s pov ✌️
“Uhm.. I.. well.. I.. I said sorry.. be.. because I didn’t let him ride the Ferris wheel” she stuttered.. she’s obviously lieing.. I sighed and nodded..
“.. Nicky, the ride was so awesome, although I was a bit scared at the beginning.. but it was cool anyway” Josi Said..
“Really?.” Nicky asked
“Yeah.. I really enjoyed it, although someone couldn’t stop screaming since she was scared” Jodi said eyeing Sona..
“I wasn’t scared.. I was just acting” Sona stated
“.. yeah right” Jeremy muttered earning a glare from Sona and Sofia chuckled..
“So… Who wants to go over to the games section?” I asked
“Me..” Josi, Jodi, Nicky and Sona yelled
“..stop acting like a kid Sona, it’s really annoying” Jeremy muttered, I chuckled and took the handle from him..
…………..
related: Uncle rufus
THE GODMOTHER
THE BAD BOY DIARY
………
We decided to play laser tag, so we had to split into teams..
“Okay.. uhm we are gonna split into two teams” Sofia said
“Team a and b.. uhm Harry, you and Hannah would have to be the leader of each team.. who’s gonna choose first?” She asked looking at me..
I looked at Hannah and she looked away..
“.. ladies first” I said and Sofia nodded
“Okay.. Hannah start”
“Uhm.. Nicky” she mumbled
“..no..I want Harry, he’s a genius, he’ll surely win you and I don’t want to loose” Nicky muttered and Hannah glared at him..
“Fine.. I go with Sofia” she said and Sofia smiled
“Nicky” I said
“Jodi” she said
“Yes!” Jodi squealed and rushed over to hug Hannah
“Jeremy” I said and he smiled,..
“.. uhm, Josi” Hannah said
“Yeh!!” Josi squealed and rushed over to Hannah’s side.
“Thank goodness” Sona mumbled and rushed over to my side before I could even call her..
“Okay.. which colour would your team’s like?” The attendant asked.
“Nicky what colour do you like?” I asked
“Uhm red” he said and I nodded to the attendant.. he gave us our guns and armors..with glowing red colours..
Hannah picked green and we all walked into the maze.. there was two routes.. we took the left and Hannah’s group took the right..
“Okay guys.. it’s now or never, let’s win Hannah and her team.. be invincible, shoot but avoid getting shot.. okay?” I asked in hushed tone
“Okay” they chorused
“Great now.. charge” I whispered and they nodded.. Jeremy was in front followed by Sona, while I wheeled Nicky behind..
We walked for a few minutes with our guns out, Jeremy came to a halt and moved out of the way, Sona however walked ahead looking around with her gun down..
*Beep*..
Her lights went off and she stopped walking..
“Gosh!.. Jodi? I just started the game” she whined, Jodi laughed and walked forward, I quickly shot her and her lights went off with a beep..
“Uhh!” She groaned
“Oppa!.. you just shot me” she muttered with pouted lips..
“Sorry.. where are the others?” I asked softly
“I can’t tell you Harry.. sorry” she said with a smile, and I frowned
“..at Least I’m not the only one dead” Sona mumbled
“Shut up Sona.. you guys are out, you have to leave now” Jeremy said, Sona scoffed and rolled her eyes and held Jodi’s hand
“Let’s go Jodi.. you better win or else I’ll tell Miya not to accept you” she said to Jeremy
“Oppa.. good luck” Sona said with a smile and walked out..
“Good luck Ju Sung, you need it cause unnie is surely gonna win, bye Nicky” Jodi said before rushing out with Sona..
“I wonder where Hannah’s hiding” Jeremy whispered looking around..
“Oh.. she’s somewhere around” a voice said followed by a green and red laser, then two beeps..
I looked up and saw Josi and Jeremy staring at each other with their lights off..
“Sorry..” Nicky said with a smile dropping his gun..
“Don’t worry, I’m not angry” Josi said smiling
“.. well I am” Jeremy said..just then Sofia rushed out and shot nicky, I shot her and she frowned.
“Oh.. dang it!” She said stamping her foot on the ground..
“Serves you right Missie” Nicky said glaring at her
“Sorry” she said looking at him..
“..well I guess it’s just you and unnie now Harry, ” Josi said and Nicky nodded
“.. speaking of Hannah.. where’s she?” I asked looking around
“.. sorry, can’t tell ya, come on Nicky let’s go” Sofia said taking the handle
“Good luck Harry” Jeremy said as they all walked out..
Now am left with my crazy girlfriend.. where the hell is she..?
I walked slowly trying not to make any sound.. I got to a bend and hid by the side, I took a peek and walked out when I didn’t see anyone..
*Beep*
I gasped and looked down at my armor, I wheeled and saw Hannah standing behind me with her gun close to her mouth blowing out imaginary smoke..
“I win” she said with a smile..
“Oh really?” I asked walking towards her
“Yeah.. I can’t wait to see Nic…” I pressed my lips on hers cutting her off..
She wrapped her hands on my neck and moaned into the kiss..
I pulled back and pecked her lips..
“Congratulations” I breathed out and took her lips again..
………
….
Hannah’s pov �
So after our little make out section, we both walked out holding hands.. and I couldn’t help but LMAO when Harry told them I won.. Nicky couldn’t stop frowning and Sona maintained the notion that Harry let me win.. Sofia and the twins on the other hand couldn’t stop laughing at the others..
We played other games and Harry won me a pink Teddy..
….
Now we were having lunch, I couldn’t help but smile watching Sofia playing with the twins and Nicky.. she looked so different from the girl that was broken last night..
Sona and Jeremy were busy talking secretly, although I didn’t want to pry into their affairs, but I did catch Miya and Ryan’s name..
“Baby..” Harry mumbled
“Yeah” I said turning to look at him..
“Uhm.. I was wondering if we could talk” he said
“Okay shoot” I said
“I mean Privately..” he said looking intensely at me.. like he could see into my soul
“Uhm.. okay” I mumbled and we both stood up..
The others were too busy to notice us, so we just secretly walked out..
……..
“So.. what do you want to talk about?” I asked
“.. uhm Nicky” he said and my body tensed immediately.. does he know already?
“.. Ni.. Nicky?” I stuttered
“Yeah” he said and continued when I didn’t say anything
“..is there something you’re not telling me?” He asked
“..what?..” I asked
“I mean.. about Nicky’s condition” he said
“..well.. no.. not at all.. I’m not hiding anything.. why would I?” I asked with a nervous smile
“..are you sure?” He asked
“Yeah.. ” I drawed. He stared at me for seconds and sighed
“Promise me” he said
“Mmh?” I hummed
“Promise me you’ll never hide anything from me, and I’ll do same” he said, why are you making this difficult for me Harry?.. I sighed and bit my lower lip.
“.. I.. I promise” I mumbled, he smiled and nodded
“Thanks.. I promise not to hide anything from you too.. ” he said and I nodded with a half smile..
He smiled and took my lips, sealing it with a kiss..
My lips trembled as I reciprocated..
As much as I’d love to tell Harry, there are some things I can’t tell Harry, my powers being one of them and the cause for Nicky’s accident…
……….
To be continued

XOXO ��
Anna

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 483
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.