Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures (88333 Views)

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Sanchez01: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2019
astrodome:

Actually, very few Nigerians (less than 1%) are into crime in SA. It's just that crime is always an attractive thing to report on.
Apparently, you have no idea of whatever it is you are saying here. According to South Africa's Immigration report of 2017, about 4 million immigrants moved to South Africa between 2015 -2017. The number has gone up beyond that today. Plus, Nigerians top South Africa's immigration list. Saying about 1% of Nigerians are into crime in South Africa means you only chose to cook the figure to support whatever it is you want to tell yourself.

The percentage of Nigerians doing illegitimate stuff in South Africa trumps that of Nigerians who have chosen to hustle the right way. Don't come and spew nonsense, please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Kemmy4god(f): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
They are just being jealous. All this South Africans instead of them to think about their lives, they are intimidating their head
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
@Amaiga, can't you see how stupid you appear on this thread?
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Cocolatti(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81904526:

Haba?!
This comment itself is xenophobic!
Let us all live in love with one another.
It's because of comments like his own that makes us to say that some of you are irredeemable. Can you imagine!!!
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Can someone please give me an honest in-depth analysis of an average south African male

I'm Just confused and I need to know how they think so I can arrive at why they do this to us... Why dis trend happen every month....

Many why's..

Is it true we oppress them so much
Are we dragging land with them
Are we really that baaaad... I mean I can't wrap my head around most of happenings I see on social media.... Why why why

I know you may not like what I will say but its the gospel truth, there no difference between South African men and Yoruba men....their women are the bread winners while the men lazy around hating on men working hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
of course na, its not possible that everybody is into illegal business, only person wey get mind fit do illegal biz, the truth is that Nigerians are smart people and find opportunities in every situation, even in europe, Nigerians find a way to make money more than the whites and other nationalities because of our brain. that's the most intimidating attribute of Nigerians.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:

Bloody bastard no afonja has ever achieved success without criminality or an element of spiritual rascality.

Yeah you are right, Afonja like Evans, huh?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Starboytwo(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

I know you may not like what I will say but its the gospel truth, there no difference between South African men and Yoruba men....their women are the bread winners while the men lazy around hating on men working hard.
are you ibo? If you are and make this statements then I must say you lack sense, I'm sorry.... Your comparism is uncalled for... A Yoruba man would object and retaliate and another internal war will resume.....

Look outside they are killing Nigerian men... They don't care as long as you Nigerian, they burn you and loot your shop...
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

common man, this statement is point-less and not needed at this time, stop all this tribalistic rubbish, like it or not, we are all one, and there is really no much difference between all tribes in Nigeria,
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
So you ppl dont want them to generalise nigerians but you all generalise south Africans and call them lazy?

Arent you Nigerians disgusting hypocrites?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
PropaMan:

common man, this statement is point-less and not needed at this time, stop all this tribalistic rubbish, like it or not, we are all one, and there is really no much difference between all tribes in Nigeria,

Not pointless but a fact.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by midolian(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
astrodome:

Actually, very few Nigerians (less than 1%) are into crime in SA. It's just that crime is always an attractive thing to report on.
Lies!

Though I don't support the xenophobic attacks but more than 30% are into crime. Let's stop deceiving ourselves all for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
astrodome:

Where did you get this statistics from??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Yeah you are right, Afonja like Evans, huh?

What about Oyenusi the first person executed for armed robbery in Nigerian history.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Hypnotism: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
No Igbo will caution you that we should unite as Nigeria now but if na your cocaine brothers n other start screaming Igbo Amaka you soul will start wailing pathetically like one about to perish in hellfire.
Daewang:
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
obembet:
A country with the highest rate of HIV in the world, I don't know what Nigerians are even looking for there.

Nigerian HIV rate is not far behind
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
j1mmy:
yes but the majority are igbo drug dealers, go there and see why the locals are angry!
It is nothing to do with the activities of law abiding Nigerians but the activities of IGBO drug dealers and criminals!

they ruined it for other Nigerian tribes!

Just like afonjas ruined Saudi Arabia and UK for others.
Afonjas are criminals.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Hypnotism:
No Igbo will caution you that we should unite as Nigeria now but if na your cocaine brothers n other start screaming Igbo Amaka you soul will start wailing pathetically like one about to perish in hellfire.

You are already a cursed and condemned soul. Bloody criminal afonja miscreants.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:

What about Oyenusi the first person executed for armed robbery in Nigerian history.

Every tribe has people who are into illegal businesses and ones who are doing legal businesses, it's a cheap reasoning to say the people doing illegal jobs are from other tribes and no one from your tribe is doing it

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Hypnotism:

Lol
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Every tribe has people who are into illegal businesses and ones who are doing legal businesses, it's a cheap reasoning to say the people doing illegal jobs are from other tribes and no one from your tribe is doing it

Tell that to your fellow afonjas.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by loomer: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:
Igbo Amaka.

That's the problem with you all. Always turning things to igbo, yoruba and hausa issue. You think say outside nigeria, them know you as igbo, yoruba or hausa?

You be Nigerian, good or bad. Especially bad.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
loomer:

That's the problem with you all. Always turning things to igbo, yoruba and hausa issue. You think say outside nigeria, them know you as igbo, yoruba or hausa?

You be Nigerian, good or bad. Especially bad.

Igbo land existed before Nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by blindjustice13(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2019
But the south africans don't care ,they have made it loud and clear that they dont want any black foreigner in their country.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Jumlek2411:
Some Nigerians are into legitimate business for crying out loud.

Not some but many Nigerians in SA are into legitimate businesses. Those involved in crime are few,in fact less than 10%.

Just the way some S.Africans are into rape,carjacking and what not.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by loomer: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:

Igbo land existed before Nigeria.

Just like Russia did before the breakup.

So stop deceiving yourself and accept reality as it is for now.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by ogeiru: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Nice one. Please post more of these stories. Some of us who do not live in South Africa want to know more of the positive sides of Nigerians there, in terms of businesses, students, lecturers, sports people etc. We mostly hear about the negatives without any balance and these negatives are used to justify the xenophobic violence and lootings.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by juman(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Hope he is not doing drug business as well.
The kidnapper Evans also got legal business doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.