Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures (88332 Views)

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is that not Uche? Uche the sun of mazi Ohakwe
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Almaiga: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
udemzyudex:

You think you're doing us? You're doing yourself, you think cos your relatives are into drug means others are doing the same? Naa you're wrong.

Trash again.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Almaiga: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
MrWriter:
cheesy cheesy LMAO what sort of nonsense are you saying, Let's assume you go there, You'll do drugs? Waste of Spam and energy!

cool cool

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Starboytwo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yujin:

Lol. I'll try my best to give you an average description of a black SA male as I noticed days yonder.
They are quite simple looking and moving without sense of urgency. They're quite calm and speak less with those who don't speak the local language. They're easily intimidated by others if they noticed you've just one point ahead of them not minding that he might be better than the other in another way. He doesn't like competition and will quickly resort to fatal violence to end it. He enjoys having fun with everyone especially drinks and food. When it comes to women, they're quite uncooperative with foreigners maybe because he thinks you'll get the girls ahead of him. As for work, they prefer the non skill labour jobs. The more mental demanding the job, the less they like it. Buying and selling in big shops requiring keeping stocks of numerous logistics and transactions are not attractive to them. They prefer salary jobs with less risks. They are less religious and but believe in their local superstitions. They love their culture and traditions so much that I believe they're willing to give up this present modernization for the ways of their ancestors. They don't fancy academics and not interested in academic debates. Life for them should be basic and fun filled with little or no responsibilities. Getting a woman pregnant without the intention of shouldering the cost is the norm. Is there any facet I didn't cover?
hmmm thanks for this description, I have read something similar somewhere.... It's very glaring we don't have so much in common and there would be clashes...

As Nigerians we are quite loud, and I won't be surprised if a lot of people mistake this as arrogance...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Almaiga:

Trash again.

So anybody that criticise you is an igbo, you're not bright bro.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by ofwest47(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Are all these products South Africa made or, the I Before Other man got them all from China, Taiwan and Switzerland as is being done in Nigeria to kill Nigeria manufacturing industries thereby creating mass unemployment in the country.?
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Caseless: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:
Igbo Amaka.
don't bring this nonsense into this. We're speaking in one voice now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.