Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa (70491 Views)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Nigerians should stop their illegal activities then we can talk or go home. Why would they prefer to die in south Africa and other parts of the globe than go back to their shit hole? Fix your country and your criminals then we can talk..imagine compensating an igbo so he can buy more drugs instead of leaving
AND WHO YOU ARE? ZULU MOBSTER ..KEEP BATHING WITH NIGERIAN BLOOD. MAY BE IT CURE YOU HIV AND AIDS
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=greggng post=81892975]
I have just finish watching a clip on AIT about the attacks in south Africa ...I saw them matching towards a shop and how they were looting the shops..,I also saw south african police beating the looters and arresting those they can lay their hands on. This is contrary to what the social media has been feeding us with. Again the president of Nigerian union is south Africa was invited via Skype to discuss the happenings in south Africahe made it clear that no Nigerian has been killed but over 50 businesses have been affected. That the police are doing their best but they were over helmed cos it was a coordinated attack. They have different gangs moving towards different establishment . Again the south african business which we claim they have in nigeria have 80 percent Nigerian franchise in this case is not fully owned by themasking people to retaliate on them will be affecting us the more. The gov't demand is the best giving the situation on groundwe
YOU ARE FUL OF SHIT
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by KLEINBASS: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
PHOTSEE:

AND WHO YOU ARE? ZULU MOBSTER ..KEEP BATHING WITH NIGERIAN BLOOD. MAY BE IT CURE YOU HIV AND AIDS

Am not Zulu am coloured. South Africa have many tribes apart from zulu
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by MPSA(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
vixpal:
The Nigerian government has made two major demands from South Africa in the aftermath of xenophobic attacks in the country.

The businesses of many Nigerians in South Africa have been destroyed, looted or burnt in the past week since xenophobic attacks resumed in the country against foreign nationals.

Before the latest incident, many Nigerians have also been killed in suspected xenophobic attacks by South Africans.

Speaking to journalists after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s foreign affairs minister, Geoffery Onyeama, said Nigeria had made two major demands from the South African government.

He said a special envoy sent by President Muhammadu Buhari to South Africa will focus on the two issues.

“It is just those two key issues, the compensation payment and what security mechanism be put in place to make sure that these kinds of attacks do not recur,” the minister said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/350339-xenophobic-attacks-nigerian-govt-demands-two-major-things-from-south-africa.html
Oooh Please, Instead of coming up with the solution of how he is going to take care of his people, he want to instruct South Africa, Oooh Please, This isn't the South African Problem, No one send our struggling Guys to attack your Hustlers, He must come Up with the solution how he is going to take care of his People, Nothing else beside that grin No one is supporting this Looters But we need a long lasting solution, This is a worse solution I ever heard in my life grin At least if he can ask for a list of his Hustlers and Do Something For them grin Some of them ran away because Nothing was working for them, He must address that problem first before blaming Others, Criminals are taking advantage because of someone weak points grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by kgr28(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Names and number of nigerians killed in the last week to date?? I want to check something. If you can't provide that stats then fuccccck off.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by MPSA(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
kgr28:
Names and number of nigerians killed in the last week to date?? I want to check something. If you can't provide that stats then fuccccck off.
You Again grin Visit South Africa and see No South African is part of your Stories, They're doing their thing alone, Believe me, We aren't part of their conflicts, Our struggling Guys only appear on your "Xenophobic " Story, Beside that! They are living their lives grin No one is interfering on their business, They are fighting among themselves, Only few are Friends of locals grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by kgr28(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

You Again grin Visit South Africa and see No South African is part of your Stories, They're doing their thing alone, Believe me, We aren't part of their conflicts, Our struggling Guys only appear on your "Xenophobic " Story, Beside that! They are living their lives grin No one is interfering on their business, They are fighting among themselves, Only few are Friends of locals grin
Bra I am South African.....they say we kill 'em. I just wanted names and number.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by MPSA(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
kgr28:

Bra I am South African.....they say we kill 'em. I just wanted names and number.

Sorry Brother, I thought is this Guys who avoid their responsibilities, I am against of Looting But they must take care of their Citizens Also, Blaming South Africa Because of their failure isn't fair, Sorry Brother

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
God and Ogun will punish any body supporting buhari scam government.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STRUGGLING GUYS AND THRUSTING GUY. HE SHOULD COME TO SA AND DO WHAT? WE HAVE SEEM EVERY THING TO BE SEEM, NO RESPECT FOR YOUR GAINT. YOU WILL ALL REGRAT.
I PRAY ALL MY BROS TO RETURE AND LEAVE THEIR SA WIVIES AND CHILDREN IN PEACE
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Ipodisacriminal: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ghana government and citizen right now

Be like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

Sorry Brother, I thought is this Guys who avoid their responsibilities, I am against of Looting But they must take care of their Citizens Also, Blaming South Africa Because of their failure isn't fair, Sorry Brother
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:

YOU CAN LOOT THE HELL AS YOU WANT, IT ABOUT THE KILLING.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Rosskiki: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Trump knows that a Nigerian is good for nothing but drugs and all sorts of illegality..

That's your mother, you mean. Animal.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Virgindollars(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bleep them all
blindjustice13:
In no particular order i want to say:

Fvck all south african businesses in Nigeria,

Fvck Nigerian asslicking celebrities,

Fvck all leaders who have ever held any position in this country from 1960 till date for contributing their own quater to the mess we are right now

Fvck you if you think this only concerns ibos

Fvck the Nigerian security forces who will gladly kill its people if we decide to retalite here in Nigeria.

Fvck the deaf president,

Fvck the ambassador and everyone responsible for locking Nigerians out of the embassy in SA,

Fvck the SA govt for aiding zenophobic attacks all these years,

Fvck the deputy commissioner of police in south Africa for openly supporting zenophobic attacks

Fvck the south Africa security forces for turning a blind eye

fvck south African celebrities ,

Fvck our past and current legislators for being nothing more than a burden to our economy with their expensive budgets and bogus allowances,

Fvck all South Africans !!! Once again, fvck all South Africans!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81892448:

This is a good start.....and we hope many more measures will be taking for this xenophobia attack put to be put to STOP forever.

We remembered all Nigeria did during the apartheid period in south Africa. 
So why all these hatred for your fellow African brothers and sisters?!
Let us live in peace Guys.
Let Love lead.

GOD BLESS AFRICA!
ONE LOVE keep us together!

One man called Bobrisky a National Disgrace.

Suya man, what do you have to say about that ?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Greenbirth:
I never knew that those south African zulu boys raising their legs up and down when dancing are useless like this. Imagine the pains that they have caused many Nigerians. Ooooh
Imagine i watch the video, how i wish i have military power, this people need strong correction.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Abdulshagunu: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Nbote:
See mumu making demands while attacks are still on going... Instead of making moves to secure it's citizens first, dey are here making demands..

Mai Suya himself, why would a leopard b interested in changing it's spots? Nigerians are under attack and have nowhere to run to as d High Commission is even turning dem back. D first thing any sane govt would have done is to secure d lives of it's nationals first... Suya dey reason pass U

i wonder if the admin of this nairaland are following the commets and hate commet some people are posting and they still allow them to continue.
which clearly break rule 2of there rules. is either you support there comments or you admin take action
because we respect for this forum because if the rules i saw and read
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Mcsoja: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Craz talk
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by UzoIwu: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019
This is the right time we should match to streets and rise up to this Govt that was Impose on us all that has reduce Nigeria to a banana republic of a Nation! #use this xenophobia anger to rekindle the Revolution right now to this govt instead of looting the shoprite and the rest... Niaja let's do it now this is the time. Pls I beg Nigerians don't go vandalizing, that is not right way let's get down those criminals called our leaders now!!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by mvem(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Didijiji:
gragra...
Do gragra

We don't have to show them we are truly helpless in this context.. Even though we are under the leqdership of an ex general and an assumed messiah
two naval warship sent to SA waters...who wrote this stuff...too much movies.... Though I get your point but that picture you posted is really a joke, the whole points....mtn would have been nationalized? How?....Dstv jammed, satellite TV from space, How?... This is not terrestrial TV. Social media is a joke. 30 cargo planes,30?.....Nigerians wey no go like even come back
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2019
mvem:
two naval warship sent to SA waters...who wrote this stuff...too much movies.... Though I get your point but that picture you posted is really a joke, the whole points....mtn would have been nationalized? How?....Dstv jammed, satellite TV from space, How?... This is not terrestrial TV. Social media is a joke. 30 cargo planes,30?.....Nigerians wey no go like even come back
SOURCES PLS
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by mvem(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2019
PHOTSEE:

SOURCES PLS
I am replying to the the pix he posted
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Correcto: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2019
The demands look good but it is trash with no time frame
vixpal:
The Nigerian government has made two major demands from South Africa in the aftermath of xenophobic attacks in the country.

The businesses of many Nigerians in South Africa have been destroyed, looted or burnt in the past week since xenophobic attacks resumed in the country against foreign nationals.

Before the latest incident, many Nigerians have also been killed in suspected xenophobic attacks by South Africans.

Speaking to journalists after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s foreign affairs minister, Geoffery Onyeama, said Nigeria had made two major demands from the South African government.

He said a special envoy sent by President Muhammadu Buhari to South Africa will focus on the two issues.

“It is just those two key issues, the compensation payment and what security mechanism be put in place to make sure that these kinds of attacks do not recur,” the minister said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/350339-xenophobic-attacks-nigerian-govt-demands-two-major-things-from-south-africa.html
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by somehow: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Let me test your leadership ability. What would you do if you are the president of Nigeria and this happens during your tenure?

Didijiji:
When the government is less concerned, they tend to use 'activities' like sending envoy, meeting, setting up committee, summoning etc to pretend they care.

Imagine what a Donald Trump would have done and how he would have reacted.

Because the victims are from a tribe in Nigeria, the government is dragging it's feet in response.

Shame to the government and then to Abike Dabiri. the masses have decided to handle it our way and fight for ourselves.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by somehow: 2:16am On Sep 04, 2019
He should take care of his people in SA but SA can collect tax and duties from these same PEOPLE in SA? Who is taking care of other foreigners in your country? the host country (SA) or their countries?
MPSA:

Oooh Please, Instead of coming up with the solution of how he is going to take care of his people, he want to instruct South Africa, Oooh Please, This isn't the South African Problem, No one send our struggling Guys to attack your Hustlers, He must come Up with the solution how he is going to take care of his People, Nothing else beside that grin No one is supporting this Looters But we need a long lasting solution, This is a worse solution I ever heard in my life grin At least if he can ask for a list of his Hustlers and Do Something For them grin Some of them ran away because Nothing was working for them, He must address that problem first before blaming Others, Criminals are taking advantage because of someone weak points grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by dmarientes(m): 5:18am On Sep 04, 2019
as always.... more like insuring the money you ah paying us for allowing mtn, dstv and others rip off our citizens doesn't halt because of the recent attack...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Rosskiki:

That's your mother, you mean. OAnimal.

Nigerians are in denial that their the enemy of them selves hence no once want the in their countries znyk from Malaysia, UK to South.. Ask your self why Nigerian and be honest with the answer to your self you will find inner peace
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Didijiji: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2019
somehow:
Let me test your leadership ability. What would you do if you are the president of Nigeria and this happens during your tenure?

Oga, a media briefing by the President himself to read a speech condemning the killings will pass a strong message.

Same media brief will send out words of consolation to Nigerians in SA with assuring words will help too. Threaten to suspend economic and diplomatic ties

We have heard them saying 'high powered delegation"... Why not now?

All they have done is to post on twitter and that Femi saying an envoy will be sent on Thursday. How many more people would have died before Thursday?

Can't we send Aircrafts to airlift people back home?

We read that both Presidents met but it has not helped..
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by haykes(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Don't blame The mumu president blame foolish people that voted for him, is this 1 a president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.