Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa (70760 Views)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Nigerians are in denial that their the enemy of them selves hence no once want the in their countries znyk from Malaysia, UK to South.. Ask your self why Nigerian and be honest with the answer to your self you will find inner peace
YOU ARE A WASTE PRODUCT ,HOPE YOU STIL HAVE SOME LIFTOVER FROM LAST NITE LOOTING,SHIBUSISO
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2019
PHOTSEE:

YOU ARE A WASTE PRODUCT ,HOPE YOU STIL HAVE SOME LIFTOVER FROM LAST NITE LOOTING,SHIBUSISO

First of all am a business man my self. An attacking people's business just because their country are selling drugs and involved in illegal activities is wrong, but what I find it more absurd is that Nigerians seems to condone the the drugs, scams and crimes their country man are committing. That is what is making south Africans more angry that your government never acknowledges the bad your guys are doing. I remember back south africa wanted to deport a suspected drug dealer and Nigeria refused to take him back and started calling south africa names.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by orisa37: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is that a South African or Baba Sala SA or BS?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by orisa37: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mugabe was wiser than Mandela.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by dayleke: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin

bro, Idi ti wón fé si wón tun jè Idi oni krókró (craw craw) .

grin

I hail u, bro.

Haaaaa!!!!!
Brodaly, I dey hail o..
Na u b da man wey sabi....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by orisa37: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
"Shaka Zulu" "Shaka Bula", Is Xenophobic Ramaphosa from that Tribe too?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
dayleke:

Haaaaa!!!!! Brodaly, I dey hail o.. Na u b da man wey sabi....

cheesy cheesy
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by MPSA(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
PHOTSEE:
YOU CAN LOOT THE HELL AS YOU WANT, IT ABOUT THE KILLING.
I am not part of Looters, Something isn't right in your head grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

I am not part of Looters, Something isn't right in your head grin
PERMIT ME TO SEE THE TRUTH IN YOUR EYE,WHAT ROLE ARE YOU PLAYING? YOU SURE SINKS WITH BLOOD.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by PHOTSEE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
KLEINBASS:

First of all am a business man my self. An attacking people's business just because their country are selling drugs and involved in illegal activities is wrong, but what I find it more absurd is that Nigerians seems to condone the the drugs, scams and crimes their country man are committing. That is what is making south Africans more angry that your government never acknowledges the bad your guys are doing. I remember back south africa wanted to deport a suspected drug dealer and Nigeria refused to take him back and started calling south africa names.
WHAT ARE YOUR DUTIES AS A GOOD CITIZEN? I GUEST NONE, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR SOON GOD FORSAKING COUNTRY. IT HERE IN THE SAND OF HISTORY. YOU NO BETTER, YOU CAN NEVER EQUATE THE LOST SOULS MORE ORLESS THE LIVING.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by adekolaelect(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Didijiji:
When the government is less concerned, they tend to use 'activities' like sending envoy, meeting, setting up committee, summoning etc to pretend they care.

Imagine what a Donald Trump would have done and how he would have reacted.

Because the victims are from a tribe in Nigeria, the government is dragging it's feet in response.

Shame to the government and then to Abike Dabiri. the masses have decided to handle it our way and fight for ourselves.
As if you have better options to solve the Issue !!! Compering Nigeria with America. A wise Fighter will sent signal and reason with his opponent fighter but if they can not reason amicably .That is when the war will start .You can't take mouth to do everything but plan and actions.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by Didijiji: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
adekolaelect:
As if you have better options to solve the Issue !!! Compering Nigeria with America. A wise Fighter will sent signal and reason with his opponent fighter but if they can not reason amicably .That is when the war will start .You can't take mouth to do everything but plan and actions.
oga shut up and move on
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa by adekolaelect(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Didijiji:
oga shut up and move on
OK sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.