Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts (27160 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Sanromeo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
In a series of tweets, African giant, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa.

In the first tweet, Burna Boy mentioned how the attacks ended his absence on social media. He said "Ok. I have been away from social media personally until today. Ordinarily at a time like this, I should come here and say something to try and calm the situation because my Dream has always been to Unite AFRICA and make us realise that Together we will Literally rule the world..."

Burna Boy, who could not hide his displeasure to the killings of Nigerians in South Africa, stressed that; " But Today After watching the Killing of my people in South Africa the same way we have all watched it happen a few times in the past. Bleep ALL THAT! I personally have had my own xenophobic experiences at the hands of South Africans and because of that....."

To further show his displeasure, BurnaBoy who said he has not been to South Africa since 2017 promised to never set foot in the country again until the South African government acts.

In his words; " I have not set foot in SA since 2017. And I will NOT EVER go to South Africa again for any reason until the SOUTH AFRICAN government wakes the Bleep up and really performs A miracle because I don’t know how they can even possibly fix this."

He went on to say " This goes against everything I stand 4, but at what point do we take action? I understand that years of Oppression has confused South Africans to the point where they see the pple who came to their defence during their Oppression as their Enemies and then worship their oppressors. "

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1168952955296473089?s=19

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol

Who wan die before!
*modified*
The thing is, their president can't wake up from this mind set as long as he's South African, he would always feel insecure and even if someone reasonable becomes SA president, some evil people in the government would still be sponsoring some attacks secretly

13 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by adewest1999(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin The giant of Africa has spoken

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sanromeo:
In a series of tweets, African giant, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa.

May God punish the Nigerian government and our police force for stopping our patriotic citizens from giving South African businesses a payback.

15 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by AugustineSilva(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked
South Africans In Nigeria, Drop Your Locations For Hangout...
Strictly Southies Pleae cheesy

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by AugustineSilva(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked
Strictly Southies Please cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by jagabanlewis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
I nr blame na our useless government i blame

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by exstreve: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
wetin consign baba

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Holmes07(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by freemanbubble: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2019
That is my nigggar

Only tuface and Burna boy got talent

The rest sing dog shiitt

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Bossontop(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2019
undecided
The return of baba GO SLOW

#sad!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Naso e suppose be!

Good one from Burna.

He's the Real MVP.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by rozayx5(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
That is my nigggar

The rest sing dog shiitt

In this context delete that coward tuface name please

Were people with balls are being mentioned

Tuface is a taboo

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by adeosuntunde: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
SMH

All this bloggers just occupying space

This has been posted before but under different heading.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2019
RIVERS Boy representing

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Leonbonapart(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
I never liked this man. But the brother has proved me wrong.

Love you now so much boss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Pigsandidiots: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Are you relevant to them before. Fish brain musician. Be waiting for south African government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Kay512: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2019
chelsea1116:
That policeman at the back is smiling.
God!!what is going on in this world?
Wicked people like this makes me feel i'm easily going to heaven when i die at 95yrs.

This is an edited picture.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Leonbonapart(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
That is my nigggar

The rest sing dog shiitt
2face is a pile of shiit

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Jakasibo(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Since they're not attacking cows

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by IeatPussy: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Are you relevant to them before. Fish brain musician. Be waiting for south African government.

Your stupidity is legendary and since you're also a supporter of xenophobic.. I joined Burna to say Bleep you, Bleep your whole generation.. Idiotic human being with you, Aka and Mi, Kate, Toke.. Bleep all of u..

26 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2019
AugustineSilva:
shocked

Strictly Southies Please cheesy
Make we jolly and flenjo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by SlayWise(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2019
chelsea1116:
I LoVE BURNA BOY more..this is rili a time to speak out and he didnt hide..if its dis shit BBN u will see most of dem commenting. Meanwhile...that policeman at the back is smiling.
God!!what is going on in this world?
Wicked people like this makes me feel i'm easily going to heaven when i die at 95yrs.

Na the attack be that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freda Francis Holds Push Party (Photos) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.