Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts (27176 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Are you relevant to them before. Fish brain musician. Be waiting for south African government.

Burnaboy was in South Africa for more than 5 years if not close to 10 or even 10 years, he's like a citizen you fuçking môron

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by GavelSlam: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2019
chelsea1116:

I got dis from my cousin in SA..he sent upto 3 disturbin videos which i find very hard to watch.

Will you shut up?

You get pictures from 2015 passing them off as recent.

The problem with many of you is that you lie to the point of bringing problems to your homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Thablownmindset: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
That is my nigggar
Only tuface and Burna boy got talent
The rest sing dog shiitt
shame on you��
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Deasegun19(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2019
good one
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Technology14: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok. Contact me for your spy phone and wrist watch. The spy wrist watch can secretly video,audio and snap pictures without anyone knowing. Price 12k call/whatsapp 09097430451

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by paperboi147: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2019
burna na man u be
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by merits(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Sanromeo:
In a series of tweets, African giant, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa.

In the first tweet, Burna Boy mentioned how the attacks ended his absence on social media. He said "Ok. I have been away from social media personally until today. Ordinarily at a time like this, I should come here and say something to try and calm the situation because my Dream has always been to Unite AFRICA and make us realise that Together we will Literally rule the world..."

Burna Boy, who could not hide his displeasure to the killings of Nigerians in South Africa, stressed that; " But Today After watching the Killing of my people in South Africa the same way we have all watched it happen a few times in the past. Bleep ALL THAT! I personally have had my own xenophobic experiences at the hands of South Africans and because of that....."

To further show his displeasure, BurnaBoy who said he has not been to South Africa since 2017 promised to never set foot in the country again until the South African government acts.

In his words; " I have not set foot in SA since 2017. And I will NOT EVER go to South Africa again for any reason until the SOUTH AFRICAN government wakes the Bleep up and really performs A miracle because I don’t know how they can even possibly fix this."

He went on to say " This goes against everything I stand 4, but at what point do we take action? I understand that years of Oppression has confused South Africans to the point where they see the pple who came to their defence during their Oppression as their Enemies and then worship their oppressors. "

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1168952955296473089?s=19
better
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Rubbiish(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2019
AugustineSilva:
shocked

South Africans In Nigeria, Drop Your Locations For Hangout...

Strictly Southies Pleae cheesy
South Africans don't travel
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2019
No price too big for freedom, peace and comfort.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by perforetti(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Please these SA people want to feel the full wrath of our military, they should just attack one of our cows. Nuff said#

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by tsavkeghps(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by GavelSlam: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
why are you calling the mods? You bitch nigga

You can question me but it is my prerogative to give you an answer or not.

Now scram.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:

May God punish the Nigerian government and our police force for stopping our patriotic citizens from giving South African businesses a payback.

God is not punishing anyn bro. Repeat after me, God is not punishing anyn. Results, actions are only decided by actions, not prayers or tantrum curses.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by blindjustice13(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Lets make this hast tag work #cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica . everyone on social media, please go and make this hash tag
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Kultee(f): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Akpacha(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2019
I expected he would never go there, not till S/Africa govt act. Mumu coward.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by omenka(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh please. I love Burna but this here is lame. Question is, how often does he go to SA? Is there a pending invitation for him in SA? Is there a pending show?

Truth is, the issue will definitely be resolved before the need arises of him to be in that country.

I would have preferred he replied that shithead called AKA. That would have mattered more to some of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2019
I sense something fishy in the round the clock coverage of these attacks . It smells like propaganda - global neocolonialist sponsored propaganda probably aimed at doing damage to Nigeria .
Timing is looking like it is linked to white man trying to take advantage of us in aftermath of our signing the Africa free trade zone agreement.
hmm?
I will keep observing for now.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nature8(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Sanromeo:
In a series of tweets, African giant, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa.

In the first tweet, Burna Boy mentioned how the attacks ended his absence on social media. He said "Ok. I have been away from social media personally until today. Ordinarily at a time like this, I should come here and say something to try and calm the situation because my Dream has always been to Unite AFRICA and make us realise that Together we will Literally rule the world..."

Burna Boy, who could not hide his displeasure to the killings of Nigerians in South Africa, stressed that; " But Today After watching the Killing of my people in South Africa the same way we have all watched it happen a few times in the past. Bleep ALL THAT! I personally have had my own xenophobic experiences at the hands of South Africans and because of that....."

To further show his displeasure, BurnaBoy who said he has not been to South Africa since 2017 promised to never set foot in the country again until the South African government acts.

In his words; " I have not set foot in SA since 2017. And I will NOT EVER go to South Africa again for any reason until the SOUTH AFRICAN government wakes the Bleep up and really performs A miracle because I don’t know how they can even possibly fix this."

He went on to say " This goes against everything I stand 4, but at what point do we take action? I understand that years of Oppression has confused South Africans to the point where they see the pple who came to their defence during their Oppression as their Enemies and then worship their oppressors. "

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1168952955296473089?s=19

Ma nigga cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Way to go bro.. beginning to respect you a lot lately..
Zimbabwe just pulled out of a friendly match with the so called Lazy asses, Rwanda and Kenya I guess pulled out of an Economic meeting /Forum too
Only if these mumus ruling this country can give hefty sanctions or cut bilateral trades too, but hell no.., no Cow has been involved in the attacks yet, so for now it’s all good

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Denikayan: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Same here.

Am not setting my foot inside any canteen till SA Government do the needful.

Iya Basira and Mama Okon will have to wait for that to be fixed before I start eating their food.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Pigsandidiots: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2019
IeatPussy:

Your stupidity is legendary and since you're also a supporter of xenophobic.. I joined Burna to say Bleep you, Bleep your whole generation.. Idiotic human being with you, Aka and Mi, Kate, Toke.. Bleep all of u..
See this idiotic fool. How will he not step into south Africa stop the issue. Is he their president. What is his relevance to them Mr idiot. We talking of Nigerians on the street to take a revengeful mission on the wicked south Africans, this idiotic fool is talking of burner boy being citizen. So Southe government will leave her citizen for burnerboy. You must be mad.

Bleep you and your parents plus your generation unborn. Dull brain idiotic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by JaceBlaze: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2019
OTayobami:

Burnaboy was in South Africa for more than 5 years if not close to 10 or even 10 years, he's like a citizen you fuçking môron
Who told you that if a person stayed in a country for 10 years they automatically become citizens?..Drake and Justin Bieber have been in the USA for longer than that but they are still Canadians by all accounts,not Americans.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Pigsandidiots: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2019
OTayobami:

Mumu, go and tell south African government that. slowpoke.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by doublecross(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2019
that's his loss. the only way to fix this is telling the politicians especially buhari to do the right thing. stop looting and help the nation.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobic solution: all Nigeria in south A should unite , arm and defend themselves, fight back , retaliate at night unleash terror. Please share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.