Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts (27177 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
South Africa and Nigerians are the same people Africa is our home. Do not let this propaganda prevent from continuing you legitimate business or trip to South Africa. Nigerians Africa is your home including SA.

It is especially fishy that this over the top coverage would start after the leaders of both countries held talks in Japan on trade and relationships.

Please do not fall into any traps set for us by evil white supremacists agenda. Continue to relate to all Africans like the family they are.
GenBuhari:
I sense something fishy in the round the clock coverage of these attacks . It smells like propaganda - global neocolonialist sponsored propaganda probably aimed at doing damage to Nigeria .
Timing is looking like it is linked to white man trying to take advantage of us in aftermath of our signing the Africa free trade zone agreement.
hmm?
I will keep observing for now.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by starbright4real(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by DevilhimseIf: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:
Oh please. I love Burna but this here is lame. Question is, how often does he go to SA? Is there a pending invitation for him in SA? Is there a pending show?

Truth is, the issue will definitely be resolved before the need arises of him to be in that country.

I would have preferred he replied that shithead called AKA. That would have mattered more to some of us.
good morning bleh
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Who told you that if a person stayed in a country for 10 years they automatically become citizens?..Drake and Justin Bieber have been in the USA for longer than that but they are still Canadians by all accounts,not Americans.

Excuse me please! You don't know me and i don't know you, don't say what you don't know ok?!, na you wan tell me the story of my life
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by StellarJo(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
exstreve:
wetin consign baba
This picture Na anoda Level o!
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Fool who dash am SA citizenship!! Or u think SA is like Nigeria where any visitor becomes a citizen. SA is London to Nigeria

Come! You go school at all?! Answer this simple question please...
South Africa better pass London, Italy and Germany?
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by deltateam: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81902188:
Naso e suppose be!

Good one from Burna.

He's the Real MVP.

You will not support taking sanctions on SA businesses in Nigeria claiming it will affect Nigerians but you will support Burna losing his performance money.

Look at you.

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Mumu, go and tell south African government that. slowpoke.

No be your fault at all
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Your father no go school. Now illiterate get me clear SA is a million times better than Nigeria.
I still repeat SA is London to Nigeria

You see why i say you no go school and you proved me right by not answering a simple question i asked you
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Coldfeets: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2019
What is burna boy?

Is it the name of a person, place, animal, or thing?

To me, it sounds more like the name of an animal.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Aiyk2333: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=rozayx5 post=81902199]

In this context delete that coward tuface name please

Were people with balls are being mentioned

Tuface is a taboo
[/quote
Oga shut up. you dont know some celebs who refused to speak up probably have contracts, endorsement with South African companies? They should speak up and probably loose money, as if ur president will give them any? What effect does what they say have if government doesn't take action!!! any celebrity who didn't say anything, let them be. You know how noisy and loud Davido can be, did you hear him rant as usual!!?
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by lollybizzu(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Still waiting for falz that badt guy to drop his lyrical bombshell as usual on this matter.
I just love falz...so real a guy.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by j1mmy: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2019
IGBOs have managed to convince Nigerians that they are collectively to blame for the bad reputation abroad - it is nothing but a tribal issue perpetrated by mainly IGBO criminals carrying Nigerian passports!

Until Nigerians address the question of what IGBO people are doing to the reputation of Nigeria abroad they will continue to suffer for something that does not concern them!

Everywhere I travel in this world when I see IGBO people at airport or streets I call police, IGBO people are a cancer on the Nigerian name and something must be done to address it
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by peeps4u: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:
Oh please. I love Burna but this here is lame. Question is, how often does he go to SA? Is there a pending invitation for him in SA? Is there a pending show?

Truth is, the issue will definitely be resolved before the need arises of him to be in that country.

I would have preferred he replied that shithead called AKA. That would have mattered more to some of us.

He's an artiste, invites and shows can come from any country, just like Vector and Tiwa having shows in SA soon, but both have cancelled them. Burma boy vowing not to step in SA is a bold step in solidarity with his Nigerian people; meaning he's turning down any future engagement in SA for now.

Go to his handle and see his tweet at AKA and even MI
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by dont8(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2019
nobodytestme:
Way to go bro.. beginning to respect you a lot lately..
Zimbabwe just pulled out of a friendly match with the so called Lazy asses, Rwanda and Kenya I guess pulled out of an Economic meeting /Forum too
Only if these mumus ruling this country can give hefty sanctions or cut bilateral trades too, but hell no.., no Cow has been involved in the attacks yet, so for now it’s all good
Zambia rather.

rozayx5:

In this context delete that coward tuface name please

Were people with balls are being mentioned

Tuface is a taboo
Aiyk2333:
Oga shut up. you dont know some celebs who refused to speak up probably have contracts, endorsement with South African companies? They should speak up and probably loose money, as if ur president will give them any? What effect does what they say have if government doesn't take action!!! any celebrity who didn't say anything, let them be. You know how noisy and loud Davido can be, did you hear him rant as usual!!?
Why should he shut-up, he said the truth. Tuface should be in forefront championing all this, but alas, no comment from him. Meanwhile, you're tottally wrong about Davido not being vocal, I think you're not abreast with developing stories as it happened.
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Idiot y will I answer a meaningless question. I wasn't comparing SA with UK. I compared SA to Nigeria. If ur stupid father didn't teach u how to read, teach ursef

And he keeps proving himself to be na illiterate....
That place wey you dey for inside that Nigeria, na illiteracy and poverty go kill you, the papers wen i get, na your papa help me get am?! slowpoke

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by Princeroland003: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2019
IeatPussy:
Don't mind the fool, May be he will wake up and realize what he commented when any of his family is treated the same way they treat other Nigerians there.

Your stupidity is legendary and since you're also a supporter of xenophobic.. I joined Burna to say Bleep you, Bleep your whole generation.. Idiotic human being with you, Aka and Mi, Kate, Toke.. Bleep all of u..
Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by richardifedi: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

CASHING OUT MADE EASY ON SHAKUKU!!!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND SIGNUP WITH SHAKUKU�

http://www.shakuku.com.ng/rewards/signup.php?aff=ltonia

Re: Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts by OTayobami(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Your father keep proving to his stupid generation he is an illiterate. Illiteracy has already keep you and ur generation, idiot your a working corpse.
And if you're foolish family ever get to SA my they be burnt like chickens. Very poor pig from a low life family your mama na olosho

From UK to South Africa? God forbid...
See this idiot wey wan die for naija, the highest abroad wey you go travel go na SA and na there you go die...
See fool, you think say na everybody wey dey nairaland dey Africa with you? Poverty kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / TVC Unveils Mazino Appeal As New Host Of Wake Up Nigeria Show / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.