Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Boyfriend Is Using Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Using Me! (823 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by shadrach77: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2010
Dear Agatha,

I am a girl of 18 years of age while my boyfriend is 25 and I love him very much. Our relationship is a year old. He can’t do without sex and I am not so crazy about it but can’t end the relationship. According to him, his mother says it is always better when a woman loves a man more as against a man loving a woman more as our case.

Recently, he called me to inform me that he desires to reduce intensity of his love for me through reduction in the number of times he makes love to me but that as long as I am in his life, he can’t stop.

The only way he says he can achieve this is to have another girlfriend alongside with me. I don’t know what to say to him or how to handle the matter.

Confused Girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by atampakoeg(f): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2010
tell him you want to have another man as well.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by DamiKhojie(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2010
Leave him might hurt at first but there is another guy out there that'll appreciate you for more than just sex. Like atampakoeg said if you told him you wanted another man I'm sure he wouldn't be having it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by Dsense(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2010
Tell him ''to hell with u''.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2010
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin ROFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin grin grin LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was hilarious!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by omega25red(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2010
atampakoeg:

^^ one possible answer

D-sense:

Tell him ''to hell with u''.
^^^ another possible answer

or tell him to go fvck himself with a broken glass bottle. kick that looser to the curb no love is worth having anyone taking advantage of your naivety.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by Osama10(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2010
He has had you uncountable times, so why are you bothered now?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by biola44: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2010
he isnt using you, but just dumped you! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by queeneve: 1:37am On Oct 27, 2010
DUH! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by johndoe200: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2010
shadrach77:

Dear Agatha,

I am a girl of 18 years of age while my boyfriend is 25 and I love him very much. Our relationship is a year old. He can’t do without sex and I am not so crazy about it but can’t end the relationship. According to him, his mother says it is always better when a woman loves a man more as against a man loving a woman more as our case.

Recently, he called me to inform me that he desires to reduce intensity of his love for me through reduction in the number of times he makes love to me but that as long as I am in his life, he can’t stop.

The only way he says he can achieve this is to have another girlfriend alongside with me. I don’t know what to say to him or how to handle the matter.

Confused Girl.

Tell him you love him and keep giving him sex whenever he wants it. Nothing wrong with him having another girl, it will keep you on your toes.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2010
atampakoeg:

With this comment this thread should be closed because this is the absolute and only answer the op needed. Btw shes just 18 and no nothing bout love.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Using Me! by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2010
^seconded. Thread closed. Any poster after me will be ban

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need Hel / Can You Eat Your Cake And Have It In Love / Am Surprised @ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.