Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting (13409 Views)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Baba is not feeling too well
no mind am. Him sabi lie too much
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by crestedaguiyi: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
This man has not been seen in public since he returned from Tokyo.

Hope he does not need further rest.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Victorcwu(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Time has come for us to realize that every decision we make has its antecedent. We had an opportunity to make things right with our votes but out of greed and ethnic affiliations we elected a leader that does not have the sound mind to lead himself let alone a country.

Now people are paying for his inactions with their lives. When you criticise him, remember you helped put him there knowing fully well he doesn't have what it takes.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by zincnike(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WHO CLAIM TO BE SELLING DATA HAS JUST SCAMMED ME ... PLS BEWARE OF THIS THIEF WITH PHONE NUMBER

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Champneys: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
There is no better time for FEC meeting than now, Buhari is an incompetent, visionless and clueless leader whose only desire is power and free state benefits!

It shall not be well with you Buhari, APC, PDP and anyone who voted that inept buffoon at the last general polls!

Eyin oloriburuku jatijati

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Harrynight(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
That meeting would have afford some of the ministers with sense an opportunity to discuss this South African issue!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by govomotors: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let us try as individual or a group to build a better nation for a better future. Ask yourself what can I/we can contribute to build a better Nigeria.

In case you need a State of the Art Floor, Dm or call.

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by uuzba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
mooremoney:
I wish our president is alive to see how South Africans are killing our people
He is seeing it. He doesn't care.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Stakeholders(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

at first i was thinking He cancelled it because of the xenophobic attacks going on.

You spoke my mind, kudos

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by uuzba(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
zincnike:

A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WHO CLAIM TO BE SELLING DATA HAS JUST SCAMMED ME ... PLS BEWARE OF THIS THIEF WITH PHONE NUMBER
Forget these people. I too was scammed once. After that, I save my money and buy my own data, especially weekend bundles.
If you must share, share with your family members.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by DennisEche(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
HIDE AND SEEK PRESIDENT, HIDING FROM THE PEOPLE THAT ELECTED YOU

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Princeton92(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Baba no get wetin to talk na why e dey use style run from journalists!
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by JimohMomoh: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
nonye6194:
If it were cows that were attacked in South Africa, he would've been in Johannesburg by yesterday. Docile president
You have said it all, he would have summon the Minister of justice to work out ways to proscribe south africans.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by JimohMomoh: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
zincnike:

Never send money(no matter how small) to anyone you don't know online, I expect you to be aware of this.
Haba.
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Ben404040: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is this not enough reason to call for emergency meeting of the Executive council?
Just attend let everyone discourse about the xenophobic attacks and the way forward as a government.
But this ppl will just cancel meeting cause of .....
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by naijajobx: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oh
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Mac2016(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
mrvitalis:
An opportunity to tell Nigerians how the government is handling the south african issue has been wasted

So the president mean this attacks dont warrant FEC meetings ??

Believe me people would still support this man
Bro, walahi I earlier tot the cancellation was connected to xenophobia but that got me bewildered that how could they cancel the meeting, is this a protest against xenophobia?! I actually considered it a wrong move if it was for xenophobia that it would be a better move if they actually meet to discuss xenophobia as it affects Nigerians in diaspora.
Alas, I was more shocked to read the reasons why meeting was postponed. Our government tho! lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by mrvitalis(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mac2016:

Bro, walahi I earlier tot the cancellation was connected to xenophobia but that got me bewildered that how could they cancel the meeting, is this a protest against xenophobia?! I actually considered it a wrong move if it was for xenophobia that it would be a better move if they actually meet to discuss xenophobia as it affects Nigerians in diaspora.
Alas, I was more shocked to read the reasons why meeting was postponed. Our government tho! lipsrsealed
I have decided to leave Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Mac2016(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

I have decided to leave Nigeria
Please don't go to South Africa
Re: President Buhari Cancels This Week's Federal Executive Council Meeting by Pawon23: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa, Alexreports, Bilal Gaya Nominated For Influencer Award / Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.