Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Amazing Good Night Special Messages For Her Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Good Night Special Messages For Her Alone (541 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Good Night Special Messages For Her Alone by techbams: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Sweetheart, as you close your eyes to sleep this night, I a just asking for one favor. For you to have a good night rest as you close your eyes tonight and see the beautiful ray of the sun when you wake in the morning. Good Night, Sleep tight
Nights are meant for sleeping alone, No evil shall befall you, God will watch and protect you this night. Good Night, Sleep tight

Trust me when say this, I won’t sleep well if I don’t send these sweet night wishes. My night isn’t good till you read this text with smiles. Good Night, Sleep tight!

Goodnight my love, now the events of the day is a motivation to do better tomorrow. Wish you the best of it all as you sleep this night. Good Night, Sleep tight

Baby me, do you know that I spent all day thinking of you. Its night already and I’m saying goodnight. I know I will see you when I close my eyes. Good Night, Sleep tight

Telling you how much i love you is just like trying to explain the test of water. Good Night, Sleep tight, i love you to the moon because you mean the world to me.

Honey i just wish I could fall asleep beside you and wake up with you. It’s a wish that will undoubtedly come true someday, and I can’t wait. Good Night, Sleep tight
The night is felt with terror and evil works, but trust me honey nothing will happen to you because i will be praying for you. Good Night, Sleep tight

Dearer i came to find out that the idea of closing my eyes to sleep is unbearable because I spent the whole day without seeing you. Good Night, Sleep tight!

Dearer, nights are longer than the day because you will be sleeping away from me. I want you to know that I miss and love you. Good Night, Sleep tight!

My one and only, you’ll forever stay in my heart, especially tonight. With the shining stars and bright moon, I wish you the best of nights. Good Night, Sleep tight

Honey, they said that the sky has all the stars; they all shine so brightly. If I wish so hard enough, my dreams may come true. Good Night, Sleep tight

Baby me, It’s romantic in dreamland, and I wish you a good night, my love. Dream of me as you close your eyes because I will be waiting for you on the other side. Good Night, Sleep tight

Click here to see more on Love SMS for her>>>> https://beststatusquote.com/lovingyou/

(1) (Reply)

Places To Sell Use Furnitures And Electronics Around Lekki/ajah / All About Dating Scam. Part 1 / What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.