Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite (14658 Views)

APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2019
The attention of the Lagos State Government has been drawn to the attacks on Shoprite Complexes at Jakande and Sangotedo Area of Ajah by some unidentified people claiming to be acting in retaliation against the attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

These attacks are condemned as they are against the Nigerian spirit of accommodation and benevolence that the country in general and Lagos State in particular is noted for”. The Federal Government is in dialogue with South African Authorities to stop this obnoxious act.
We appeal to our compatriots to eschew violence and any unlawful acts.

The Lagos State Government wishes to reiterate its commitment to providing a conducive atmosphere where businesses are conducted without hindrances.

The security agencies have been directed to ensure that law and order prevail in all parts of the State, even as Lagosians are advised to go about their activities without any fear.

Signed:

Gbenga Omotoso
Commissioner for Information & Strategy
Lagos State

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lasg-condemns-attack-on-shoprite/

1 Like

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by FamousMonk: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2019
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't .
Emeka will still fúck Amaka today.
Obinna will still cheat his customers today.
Tunde will still smoke his weed and sip his dry gin.
Gbenga will still mine skulls today.
Iya bomboi will still sell her akara today.
Pastors will still collect offerings and tithe on Sunday.
Oloshos will still spread their legs today.
Nothing will change.
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by nrexzy: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
They should condemn it buh shouldn't act or arrest anyone ... Let's form ignorant like SA gov't..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Printerscanner: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Lagos State Government is MAD. One, two, in short several family members and relations of the government official that signed the inhuman statement will be killed in SA in Jesus Name, AMEN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by apotek: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Screw south africa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
What do Chinese nationals got to do with what South Africans are doing to other countries?
These guys perpetrating all these are nothing but criminals.
They even looted shops own by Nigerians!! 
Are they all mad?
Only basards that have been praying for unrest in this nation will support these evil acts.
Criminals and thieves everywhere!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Printerscanner:
Lagos State Government is MAD

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by elshanAutos: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by naijadrivablog: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
LASG.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by redsocks(f): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
God help this nation. Our own dey always get k leg. Many people woke up to lost jobs this morning. This one is not on SA!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by mamaafrik(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Abi these ones are crazy ni,like presidency like Governors,if to say na your pikin dey amongst those killed,you for no they yan rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Kingspin(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Self-help since we don't have a functioning government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by anonymuz(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..
true talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
These NL posters these days are so confident knowing posts concerning Xenophobia will generate a number of comments; hence they dont evn wait till it gets to 2nd page before moving it to FP.

So back to d matter at hand. Well, well, well, if I hear say no another vandalisation + looting + burning to anyn related to SA no shele today, me refuse to be patriot again.

Oya lezz go diaaa!

Wait o, wait o. I see, from my window, someone like AKA - that South African muntula - walking surreptitiously, hiding behind cars, trying to escape unnoticed. He's the one.

Oya pa nwonnnnn, shi nwonnnn, run nwonnn danu danu danu. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Sunofgod(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Looking must take place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Printerscanner: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Spar7tan:
Who go follow me go shop rite make we go burst am? All these one wey LASG dey talk no consign me grin

Where do we meet? Too much social medium talk, let's take action. So, where and at what time do we meet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by ENGBOS(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Lugianostar(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2019
Everything should be demolish down and if culprits are caught let the Nigerian government ignore the SA request on punishable measures...!

What Arrant Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by OBAGADAFFI: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by kingjrofficial(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
angry
Somborii wi jus carry fone type trassh online..and we shud applaud them Asif dey don't know how to give these bokoharam, herdsmen, kidnappers and militias the map to S.A and do the needful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by GoldChest(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Nonsense

Mediocres in government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by miteolu(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
That stops nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by FarahAideed: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
My own is why where the protesters also looting small Struggling Nigerian owned businesses at the mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Patented: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
When you burn ShopRite, multichoice, MTN,pep and co........na thousands of south africans go loose job abi?

U claim to be better but..............

Apply small wisdom oooooooo. If . If MTN offer u job now, na to jump into am.

If Mandela had been thinking like the SA idiots and some Nigerians....SA go don blow Tay tay

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Livingstone124: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
In times like this destructive madness is allowed in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by indoorlove(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
So because you don't know them and they have not help you in any way means they should all be killed. Check yourself bro something is definitely wrong with you!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Opexzy: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

Speak for yourself man... That u don't care doesn't stop others from caring. How would you make a difference as a Nigerian if u cared?...Nigerians are trying their best by speaking against it...
FYI, I am totally against reciprocity in this context...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by NwaliE01: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

You said it all. African brain is a different kind of its own.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Government Bans Churches From Holding Services In Public Schools / Olatokunbo Joseph Talabi, Shuaib Afolabi Salisu Appointed As Ogun SSG & COS / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.