Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite (14670 Views)

APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by richie240: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81903410:
What do Chinese nationals got to do with what South Africans are doing to other countries?
These guys perpetrating all these are nothing but criminals.
They even looted shops own by Nigerians!! 
Are they all mad?
Only basards that have been praying for unrest in this nation will support these evil acts.
Criminals and thieves everywhere!
Please ask them o.
The thousands that have bn killed by boko haram, kidnapped/killed by kidnappers, what have they done about it?
I hope nigeria/Nigerians do not play into d hands of those "lunatics" whose daily prayer has been "the destruction of Nigeria."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Blazebond(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2019
When HITV went under,many Nigerians laughed at them and said they can't be like dstv,when tstv wanted to commence operations,many Nigerian ridiculed them,I know how many Nigerian owners of dstv and even ordinary gotv mock owners of startimes and now you all are screaming boycott dstv,mtn and Shoprite,all of you shouting the boycott still used mtn browsing plan to tweet and browse,you all still watch the news till now now via dstv and gotv decoders and deep down in your you are praying that shoprite doesn't park out from Nigeria,so shut the hell up and think of a better way to address the xenophobic madness,and to all the idiots looting and destroying S.A businesses in Nigeria,Una mumu well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
richie240:

Please ask them o.
The thousands that have bn killed by boko haram, kidnapped/killed by kidnappers, what have they done about it?
I hope nigeria/Nigerians do not play into d hands of those who have daily bn praying for the destruction of Nigeria.
You've said the bitter truth here.
Good to see that we still have reasonable people on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Printerscanner:
Lagos State Government is MAD. One, two, in short several family members and relations of the government official that signed the inhuman statement will be killed in SA in Jesus Name, AMEN.

You can go to Enugu, PortHarcourt and Abuja for your retaliatory attacks. Nigerians have lost goods worth millions of Naira in Lagos when their shops were burgled by your brothers.

On different threads on nairaland, I have been calling Sanwo - Olu and OBA of Lagos to make pronouncement against retaliatory attacks. We don't want it in South West. They should go to Abuja and other States. I know what I am talking. The goods those jobless youths and area boys / touts are targeting belong to Nigerians. Moreover, what I saw early 2004 (that was long time) in Jo'burg, Nigerians are far ahead South Africans because of long years of apartheid. The city is developed by Whites.

It is against our culture (South West) to act without thinking or deep reasoning of the consequences and causes of conflicts before taking action. Gra - Gra people called it cowardice because they lack knowledge, but wisdom is the principal thing. What is happening now, at early 2004, I know it will happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by justtoodark: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Spar7tan:
Who go follow me go shop rite make we go burst am? All these one wey LASG dey talk no consign me grin

you wan go shopping at shoprite as well....??

kiiiikikikiki....

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by omenka(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
My own is why where the protesters also looting small Struggling Nigerian owned businesses at the mall
That is because they aren't protesters but criminals hiding under the cloak of reprisals to do what they've always desired to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by solastic74: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Your neighbour beat up your son and you decide to slap your wife to let the neighbour know you're not happy.

That's what those looters did yesterday. Looting those shops will not resurrect the dead so I don't get why anyone should be happy with such.

2 Likes

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by BlueAir: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't .
Emeka will still fúck Amaka today.
Obinna will still cheat his customers today.
Tunde will still smoke his weed and sip his dry gin.
Gbenga will still mine skulls today.
Iya bomboi will still sell her akara today.
Pastors will still collect offerings and tithe on Sunday.
Oloshos will still spread their legs today.
Nothing will change.
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..
u need tp change the monk on ur moniker to punk
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't .
Nothing will change.
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

you just spoke for yourself, its cool that you don't care, but I care and I don't know why you are angry that I care. is it your caring ? . so someone cannot care in peace? you want to force your useless I don't care on me... bastard ....

1 Like

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by BlueAir: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
omenka:
That is because they aren't protesters but criminals hiding under the cloak of reprisals to do what they've always desired to do.
if u dont want to taste the beat then dont associate with anything SA.Bleep their business
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
lonelydora:
Whether they condemn it or not, we MUST show South Africans we have more "weyrey" than them. As long as the business is a South African franchise, kpele ooo, but it's necessary.

The message must be sent clear and loud

If anyone here lost a brother or business in South Africa, you won't be here shouting diplomacy.

Before you quote, a family member works with MTN, but I don't care. If she loses her job, she won't die.

I prefer life to money or job.

Better stick to defending rapists
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Nothing will change.
It's human nature, not peculiar to Nigeria alone, it's about how the government responds to the people, it's the government job to fight for its citizenry, normal people don't have the capacity to do much, especially when they are grappling with fundamental issues, like poverty etc. I get your point about patriotism though, but truth is a people can only be patriotic to an entity that gives them a sense of belonging, this can be done, only by the ruling class, as they control the resources.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by DameB(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Nothing will change.

Hard pill to swallow
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by tot(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Nothing will change.

Next time, just speak for only yourself. There are people who care and are concerned about this grave issue. If you like, continue your life as normal, it's your prerogative but please do not rope the rest of us into it. Nonsense. You think everything is about trending. This is human life at stake here.

All these people that will stay in their small corner and be writing rubbish. We live in a global world, develop your mindset and stop being small minded and selfish.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by tot(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Ndubuisipaul1:

you just spoke for yourself, its cool that you don't care, but I care and I don't know why you are angry that I care. is it your caring ? . so someone cannot care in peace? you want to force your useless I don't care on me... bastard ....

Don't mind the yeye guy, forming philosophical on top of that nonsense he wrote.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Psoul(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Nothing will change.

My brother, after reading this ur post, I come to conclusion that you don't know Africa and Africans very well. The worst is that you also fail to understand the way of life of the people of the country(Nigeria) in which u are born.

African are known right from origin to be very accommodating and have a very strong sense of responsibility of one another. That is why in African settings, we have extended families. You care for them as much as u cares for ur immediate family. In Africa, u go to ur farm and saw a weed tangling with his growing new yam, you go there and disentangle it for him. We attend burials of friends and families without waiting for invitations. We close markets and skip farm activities just to sympathize with the bereaved. That shows how much Africans care.

Excessive borrowing of Western culture is gradually eroding that trait in us. We seem to care only for ourselves individually. That is not our culture.
Coming down to Nigeria. We seem to be at the headquarters of thinking of others before ourselves. Yes....That was how it used to be before our politicians, out of greed and selfish interest, brought in religious, ethnic and political divide among the masses. Now, in this country, what is affecting a Moslem does not concern other religion sects, same with when a Christian suffers any lose. Other sects will be rejoicing and be mocking them.

We have imported that "It does not concern me" or "Mind your business" Western characters into our culture that has not yet developed to that level of mind your business lifestyle. Even the Western countries are not really finding it all that easy cos u can die out of lack of love or care. That's why u see many of them committing suicide quite often. It has also crept into our societies.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Mizwisdom(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
lolly2pops:
i am a south african living in fear for my nigerian husband and kids. my kids answer nigerian names and for some days now i have stopped them from attending school. i am just being cautious. Zimbabweans are the marjority of the looters, especially the tribe known as ndebeles from Zimbabwe. see, the ndebele language which is spoken widely in zim is one of the many nguni languages spoken in south africa. many zim people have been arrested along south africans. there is a criminal element to all this. i saw them looting and i could not stop my tears from rolling down my chicks! im devasted and i know for sure that our politicians in the african continent are to blame for this. the politicians in nigeria are the reason why nigerians have forsaken their land i. search for a better life. the politicians in south africa are the cause of the current situation. oh cry my beloved africa...cry

Shhhh shhu, is that what your husband told you? that Nigerians have forsaken their land? that's a lie! Nigeria is still over populated with 200 million individuals so how have we forsaken the land? don't be deceived. It's a good thing that you're protecting your husband/kids but if it's so bad then tell him to relocate, we've not forsaken our land, we're typing from Nigeria!
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Litmus: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Nothing will change.

Did those Nigerians you’re referring loot those shops last week or last month? If not, why?

Nigerians are good people. Let me tell you right now, that had it been the reverse, Nigerians killing South Africans and looting their shops, South African people would destroy everything Nigerian in their Nation at hand. And if they couldn’t find a Nigerian living among them, they would go to Nigeria embassy (South African police would stand back and do nothing) drag the Nigerians in the commission outside and burn them. They would Strip the Nigerian ambassador, tie his foot to a car bumper and drag him along the road.

So, let us be grateful for the dispositions of Nigerians that is naturally caring and thoughtful unlike the barbarians of Zululand Pretoria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahead Of Polls: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Face Multiple Litigations / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.