Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite (14666 Views)

APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Printerscanner: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81903410:
What do Chinese nationals got to do with what South Africans are doing to other countries?
These guys perpetrating all these are nothing but criminals.
They even looted shops own by Nigerians!! 
Are they all mad?
Only basards that have been praying for unrest in this nation could ever support this evil acts.
Criminals and thieves everywhere!

You that is speaking against any action taken against SA interest in Nigeria, you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance, e.g. you don kolo.

Chinese are even worse. You know how they treat Nigerians in China? They deserved to take a dose of the medicines they give our citizens in China.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by tomju(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

Are you Onyinbo? Or still African? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by AdonaiAluminium: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Condemning the retaliatory actions might not stop it, instead let them telll the south Africans who owns those businesses to prevail in their country/govt to stop the killing of Nigerians there, else this won't stop.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by gbefun40(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2019
What a helpless country when your people are dying and roasted like beef and south africans felt happy about it but what do we get from our leaders hatred and no spirit of patriotism now who cares about our national anthem when it comes to a critical condition like we find ourselves if you like unleash police on your own people SA will still continue the killings.what a failed system
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by WriterX(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2019
grin. my pastor just called me the man was scared and terrified he said yesterday night he saw hoards and herds of witches aka village people heading to SA and one particular battalion of witches were sent directly to Aka's house whilst two others were sent to shop rite branches and Mtn please oh the looting is now spiritual ,I repeat the looting is now spiritual.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by lolly2pops: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2019
i am a south african living in fear for my nigerian husband and kids. my kids answer nigerian names and for some days now i have stopped them from attending school. i am just being cautious. Zimbabweans are the marjority of the looters, especially the tribe known as ndebeles from Zimbabwe. see, the ndebele language which is spoken widely in zim is one of the many nguni languages spoken in south africa. many zim people have been arrested along south africans. there is a criminal element to all this. i saw them looting and i could not stop my tears from rolling down my chicks! im devasted and i know for sure that our politicians in the african continent are to blame for this. the politicians in nigeria are the reason why nigerians have forsaken their land i. search for a better life. the politicians in south africa are the cause of the current situation. oh cry my beloved africa...cry

2 Likes

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2019
The more the dialogue, the more they get stronger
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by sylve11: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

hmmm cool
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Germi9: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2019
If by now the so called president has not come on National television to address Nigerians on this issues,then am sorry I think there is need to believe he is not the person the Villa claims he is.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by iamjavadem(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2019
"There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning." you just hit the nail on its head.
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by thuga5: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=FamousMonk post=81903341]About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..[/quo te] u better speak for urself, this not an african mentality its ur selfish and heartless type of pepole who also liked ur comment.. the same south africa nigeria helped finacially and also boycotting intl metting for them... if dat was d case nig wont have shown a caring attiude
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Starboytwo(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
this is the most useless piece of shiit I have read in my entire life you are not only stupid, but I'm surprised a couple of people actually liked your post... Y'all deserve to be hanged

People like you are very selfish and unreliable, if you are my brother and not reliable I will swiftly severe all ties with you... But your post is damn stupid....

2 Likes

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by WriterX(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
lolly2pops:
i am a south african living in fear for my nigerian husband and kids. my kids answer nigerian names and for some days now i have stopped them from attending school. i am just being cautious. Zimbabweans are the marjority of the looters, especially the tribe known as ndebeles from Zimbabwe. see, the ndebele language which is spoken widely in zim is one of the many nguni languages spoken in south africa. many zim people have been arrested along south africans. there is a criminal element to all this. i saw them looting and i could not stop my tears from rolling down my chicks! im devasted and i know for sure that our politicians in the african continent are to blame for this. the politicians in nigeria are the reason why nigerians have forsaken their land i. search for a better life. the politicians in south africa are the cause of the current situation. oh cry my beloved africa...cry

please for the safety of your kids I suggest you hold on to them and keep them away from school and public places that you are uncertain of in terms of security.
I am truly sorry for the events that are happening and I hope they can be resolved soon, impose a curfew routine for them for now, no one is safe.
it's true the hardship here in Nigeria is a big factor to the mess we are in out there, my prayers are to all the innocents out there , things will be better someday.

2 Likes

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Starboytwo(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2019
indoorlove:
So because you don't know and they have not help you in any way means they should all be killed. Check yourself bro something is definitely wrong with you!
the guy is very very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Spar7tan:
Who go follow me go shop rite make we go burst am? All these one wey LASG dey talk no consign me grin
Oya make we they go. grin grin
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by iamjavadem(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2019
While the South Africans are laughing on both fronts because nigerians loss in both SA and Nigeria. Do u have sense at all? SA hasnt lost anything, only Nigerians that own the franchise. Try and receive small sense.
lonelydora:
Whether they condemn it or not, we MUST show South Africans we have more "weyrey" than them. As long as the business is a South African franchise, kpele ooo, but it's necessary.

The message must be sent clear and loud

If anyone here lost a brother or business in South Africa, you won't be here shouting diplomacy.

Before you quote, a family member works with MTN, but I don't care. If she loses her job, she won't die.

I prefer life to money or job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
ABEG WHO WE GO BLAME FOR THIS ONE
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
If you are heartless and don't care about others, doesn't mean others are like you.

2 Likes

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2019
redsocks:
God help this nation. Our own dey always get k leg. Many people woke up to lost jobs this morning. This one is not on SA!!!
God bless you for this true words.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by iamjavadem(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2019
In amonths time you would have forgotten about this incident or the victims and moved on because you are not the victim or family, such is life.
Opexzy:

Speak for yourself man... That u don't care doesn't stop others from caring. How would you make a difference as a Nigerian if u cared?...Nigerians are trying their best by speaking against it...
FYI, I am totally against reciprocity in this context...
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by xaggar(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by vicfajeze: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2019
elshanAutos:
Buy moto grin

Https://www.nairaland.com/5382854/reg-mercedes-benz-c300-2011
OGA SHEY NA D IGBOS AND OMO NIGBANIGBATI WEY DEM KILL FOR SA U WANT TO SELL UR CARS TO?I DONT JUST KNOW THE REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINLESS!!!
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by starbright4real(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Kingsley10000: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
100000000Likes wink
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Lucky5000(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2019
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by lollybizzu(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Including you if you're African.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Kingsley10000: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81903410:
What do Chinese nationals got to do with what South Africans are doing to other countries?
These guys perpetrating all these are nothing but criminals.
They even looted shops own by Nigerians!! 
Are they all mad?
Only basards that have been praying for unrest in this nation will support these evil acts.
Criminals and thieves everywhere!
these miscreants has seen the opportunity to commit theft....that's9ja for you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by HarunaWest(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2019
The One Person That Should Be Bothered Isnt

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by badinfluence: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
lonelydora:
Whether they condemn it or not, we MUST show South Africans we have more "weyrey" than them. As long as the business is a South African franchise, kpele ooo, but it's necessary.

The message must be sent clear and loud

If anyone here lost a brother or business in South Africa, you won't be here shouting diplomacy.

Before you quote, a family member works with MTN, but I don't care. If she loses her job, she won't die.

I prefer life to money or job.
You're probably unemployed, that's why you don't care if your relative loses her job..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
these miscreants has seen the opportunity to commit theft....that's9ja for you cheesy
That is just the bitter truth.
You've said it all.
Re: Lasg Condemns Attack On Shoprite by Kingsley10000: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Printerscanner:

Where do we meet? Too much social medium talk, let's take action. So, where and at what time do we meet?
if u dey east....xome to onitsha lets loot onitsha shoprite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects / Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.