Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria (26999 Views)

Chuba Akpom Dumps England For Nigeria / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
logon599:
I'm honestly not angry with Abraham cos it's not his fault. It's ours. When you don't place value on yourself, it'll allow other people to treat you anyhow. Nigeria has not placed any atom of value on itself and image and as a result, a championship level player is playing tete with the country's call up.

You've said it all... It's such things that irritate me in no small measure.

See how desperate we now appear before a player who stands little or no chance of gracing Gareth Southgate's substitute bench anytime soon.
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Aiyk2333: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
He'd better not throw his career away by committing the same blunder that has jinxed Alex Iwobi.

At the moment England has a lot of bright young and talented footballers who've come through the ranks like Raheem Sterling, Phil Foden, Jadon Sancho, Mason Mount, Mason Greenwood etc

Tammy Abraham would fit PERFECTLY into the England set up and he'll enjoy the added advantage of playing in a National team where you don't hear about stupid stories like players threatening to go on strike because greedy officials have pocketed their match allowances.
your just a slave to yourself. what is iwobi regretting? would he have benched sterling? or who? Kane? keep being a slave to the whites. it has eaten ur mentality...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Cajajabo: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2019
B

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by seanjy4konji: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2019
his choice,,,i personnally wont do anything again for nigeria again...

i v suffered in the hand of the federal republic no be small...

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Commentor: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Judolisco:
leave alaba out of d argument d guy wanted to play 4 Nigeria someone asked him for bribe b4 he can represent us

Stop repeating a lie.

Alaba denies that ever happened.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by puredigital(f): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
This your scam will not take you far in life!

You always opening new accounts every minute and still advertising the same thing.

I pity people who will fall for this your website design for 20k.
grin I don't know how people will be so daft to consult someone doing a website for 20k and expect quality service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Commentor: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2019
logon599:
I'm honestly not angry with Abraham cos it's not his fault. It's ours. When you don't place value on yourself, it'll allow other people to treat you anyhow. Nigeria has not placed any atom of value on itself and image and as a result, a championship level player is playing tete with the country's call up.

Don't you guys get tired of repeating a lie to yourselves?

Nigerians ever so often pretend the problem of the country is someone else's fault.

I'm sure if I visit your timeline, I would see where you rendered support to Yahoo boys or corrupt politicians arrested by the EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by linohlex: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2019
If the three lions invites him in the next international window he wont hesitate

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by okeniti: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2019
If he joins SE, good. If not, Osimhen's time to shine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Commentor: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Let the young man live his life

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by seunmohmoh(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Stay in England jejely
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Timmy301(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
He's using us to Weigh the Euro 2020 call up angry
I'd be glad if he plays for Naija tho
Cos he's talented, To be honest
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by logon599: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Commentor:

Don't you guys get tired of repeating a lie to yourselves?

Nigerians ever so often pretend the problem of the country is someone else's fault.

I'm sure if I visit your timeline, I would see where you rendered support to Yahoo boys or corrupt politicians arrested by the EFCC.

Looking for cheap likes bro? Oh, none yet. Try again or find someone else to bother
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Commentor: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
logon599:

Looking for cheap likes bro? Oh, none yet. Try again or find someone else to bother

Oh shut up.

Hypocrites like you want a better society yet you tolerate and perhaps participate in all the vices that discourage the growth of a better society.

As for likes and shares, that may be your goal in life.

For me, I'm more than encouraged when I open my thoughts to the greater society.

Recidivists would always be around.
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Judolisco:
leave alaba out of d argument d guy wanted to play 4 Nigeria someone asked him for bribe b4 he can represent us
Sharap there..that story Is not true... u guys like to peddle rubbish rumors...
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by logon599: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Commentor:

Oh shut up.

Hypocrites like you want a better society yet you tolerate and perhaps participate in all the vices that discourage the growth of a better society.

As for likes and shares, that may be your goal in life.

For me, I'm more than encouraged when I open my thoughts to the greater society.

Recidivists would always be around.

You're really trying to sound bright but the obvious testament to your folly is in the glaring fact that till now you're still getting agitated over something you have never bothered to substantiate.

So say if I take you up now in a legal battle and ask you to provide evidence to back up your claims that I am and have done or said all you're accusing me of, where would be your evidence? Do you have any? Have you gone through my posts indeed or still getting high based on the" if I go through your posts" mantra?

Someone recently said that the level of shallow mindedness amongst today's Nigerian youths is alarming and you're just here lending more credence to that fact. Like I said, find someone else. Jsmh
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by TGMISKY(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Amaju Pinnick should have said this. He should have kept it with the board and coaching crew. Watch out, England will call him up come next international break
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
So someone who is born in a country, grows up in that country, speaks the language of that country;

Someone whose talent was discovered and nurtured by the country of his birth should suddenly dump that country and pledge his future to a country his parents ran away from so that they could provide a better life for him?

I can't get mad at your lack of intelligence. You were born that way and in all probability you'll die that way.

Aiyk2333:

your just a slave to yourself. what is iwobi regretting? would he have benched sterling? or who? Kane? keep being a slave to the whites. it has eaten ur mentality...

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
The guy is wise....he knows if he keeps scoring weekly for chelsea, the senior english team will come knocking at his door. Abeg super eagles no waste your time on this guy's matter.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by RxSameer(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I feel u for diz response to dat mumu guy comment chop knuckle joor
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Icon79(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria should just forget about this guy. He's never gonna play for us, for obvious reason. Now that Nigeria has started making noise again, Gareth Southgate would give him an invite for England's next official game and then give a 5 mins cameo and that would be that.

To me, it's time for Nigeria to move on from him but the young man is person I actually feel sorry for. England would just country tie him and then dump him as they did to the Nigerian born Brit players.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
puredigital:

grin I don't know how people will be so daft to consult someone doing a website for 20k and expect quality service
You are right, my brother.
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by PreyingMantis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
StupidNLmods:
This Tammy Abraham will be worse than yakubu if he gets into SE.
We don't need him abeg
What nonsense are you talking about? Yakubu Aiyegbeni is one of the best Super Eagles strikers of all times. He should be in the top 4.
Re: Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria by Newshubs: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
It's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.