Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish (385 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by tpiander: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2019
I think we have to start learning civilization.

Poverty is not an excuse because many of these people are not poor.
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Denikayan: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Okay
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Yup. Too many people behave badly. No courtesies, no boundaries, lots of impropriety.
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2019
na nonsense posts like this na im dey make South Africa get mind dey kill our people.
na today u know say Nigerians mannerless

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
anybody wey come here come criticize naija people na hypocrite. na im be say is south Africa give una small Rand una go begin kill naija people follow them

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Lonelypacifist6: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Yeah that's true No courtesy these days a lot of people behave like ruffians, Unlike you very gentle and cool headed, i think it's the society which they find themselves you know they must appear brutish So as not to be cheated, or Tpia what do you think?
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
... no more post against nigerians. With this tension, dont want any problem.
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by carter009(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2019
grin grin grin that's good I don't want them attacking my little angel ...
Blackivy27:
no more post against nigerians. With this tension, dont want any problem.
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin that's good I don't want them attacking my little angel ...
grin Honestly. Now everyones digging up others past. Let me stay on my lane.
how you doing?
Re: I Dont Like The Fact That Nigerians Today Are So Mannerless And Brutish by carter009(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Am doing great dear.
Blackivy27:
grin Honestly. Now everyones digging up others past. Let me stay on my lane.
how you doing?

(1) (Reply)

- / Jamaicans Are The Greatest Black Race / Woman Slams Lagos State Governor For Honoring Ogudu Female Police DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.