Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? (1051 Views)

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" / Lagos State Tops In Telephone Voice Call In Third Quarter Of 2019 – NBS / Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by devbojj: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2019
The continued success of the TECNO Camon series smartphone is very impressive. Close watchers of the brand know that it has continued to enjoy year-on-year growth.

Well-known across Nigeria and Africa, TECNO has positioned itself in such a way that it is a part of the different aspects of the life of the average Nigerian. As a form of solidarity, this expresses the message that TECNO is for Nigerians. Students and young professionals love it for its great camera and smooth style. TECNO Camon 11 Pro boasts a 16MP + 5MP Dual Main Camera and a 24MP Selfie Camera. Little wonder it is one of the best-selling phones of the TECNO brand, but what MORE can we expect from the TECNO Camon series in the coming days?

We got a hint that TECNO is working on a new Camon that will be released a couple of days from now. What can we look forward to if the hint is anything to go by?

It is normal for TECNO to reward its Camon customers with an exotic trip. The Camon 11 launch was rounded up with a trip to Dubai and Seychelles. The brand is teasing a trip to Europe which means we can expect the release of the new Camon any moment from now.

Will the new instalment in the TECNO Camon series feature an AI Triple camera? Or maybe something better? What will it be called? Camon 11S, 11XS or 12? Whatever it is you expect; you and I know the brand won’t disappoint. After all, we hear their new slogan is Expect More. So, what more can we expect?

Increased RAM and Memory Space
With the increased use of videos and large apps, having more RAM and memory space has become so important! We look forward to TECNO adding more storage space to the next Camon. We can confidently say that the brand won’t release a new smartphone with anything less than 64GB RAM. So, get ready to freely download all your heavy apps! Wait. All that heavy app usage, video recording, streaming and downloading is going to consume a lot of power.

Fast Charging
If you were expecting me to say power, sorry to disappoint you. Don’t get me wrong-a large battery is a great idea – but it doesn’t come without its risks and costs. Not to mention the added weight. For me, fast charging is more important, so long as my phone battery is not terrible. Fortunately, according to information reaching me, the new TECNO Camon will come with a fast-charging feature.

With all the expected features I have listed, plus fast charging, the deal is sealed for me. I’m buying it. At this rate, I won’t be surprised to learn about an increase in sales growth at the end of the year. More is the only thing you can expect from Africa’s most preferred smartphone brand. Can someone please tell me when the new TECNO Camon will be released?

https://www.informationng.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Jimgym(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
I hope to be at the launch, so as to get first hand information about the device.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by nnaomaog(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sounds like TECNO is coming up with a new camon...to close the year...like this brand cos of camera quality...who else support this?

devbojj:
The continued success of the TECNO Camon series smartphone is very impressive. Close watchers of the brand know that it has continued to enjoy year-on-year growth.

Well-known across Nigeria and Africa, TECNO has positioned itself in such a way that it is a part of the different aspects of the life of the average Nigerian. As a form of solidarity, this expresses the message that TECNO is for Nigerians. Students and young professionals love it for its great camera and smooth style. TECNO Camon 11 Pro boasts a 16MP + 5MP Dual Main Camera and a 24MP Selfie Camera. Little wonder it is one of the best-selling phones of the TECNO brand, but what MORE can we expect from the TECNO Camon series in the coming days?

We got a hint that TECNO is working on a new Camon that will be released a couple of days from now. What can we look forward to if the hint is anything to go by?

It is normal for TECNO to reward its Camon customers with an exotic trip. The Camon 11 launch was rounded up with a trip to Dubai and Seychelles. The brand is teasing a trip to Europe which means we can expect the release of the new Camon any moment from now.

Will the new instalment in the TECNO Camon series feature an AI Triple camera? Or maybe something better? What will it be called? Camon 11S, 11XS or 12? Whatever it is you expect; you and I know the brand won’t disappoint. After all, we hear their new slogan is Expect More. So, what more can we expect?

Increased RAM and Memory Space
With the increased use of videos and large apps, having more RAM and memory space has become so important! We look forward to TECNO adding more storage space to the next Camon. We can confidently say that the brand won’t release a new smartphone with anything less than 64GB RAM. So, get ready to freely download all your heavy apps! Wait. All that heavy app usage, video recording, streaming and downloading is going to consume a lot of power.

Fast Charging
If you were expecting me to say power, sorry to disappoint you. Don’t get me wrong-a large battery is a great idea – but it doesn’t come without its risks and costs. Not to mention the added weight. For me, fast charging is more important, so long as my phone battery is not terrible. Fortunately, according to information reaching me, the new TECNO Camon will come with a fast-charging feature.

With all the expected features I have listed, plus fast charging, the deal is sealed for me. I’m buying it. At this rate, I won’t be surprised to learn about an increase in sales growth at the end of the year. More is the only thing you can expect from Africa’s most preferred smartphone brand. Can someone please tell me when the new TECNO Camon will be released?

https://www.informationng.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by psoul12: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yea..supported...super quality camera and other good features

nnaomaog:
Sounds like TECNO is coming up with a new camon...to close the year...like this brand cos of camera quality...who else support this?

Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by saxby(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tecno almost made all their brands of phones this year.. Very nice
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by saxby(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jimgym:
I hope to be at the launch, so as to get first hand information about the device.
it's going to be worth a while I promise
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Yyvonne: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
nnaomaog:

close the year .?? I won't be surprised if they release another phone before the year runs out
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by saxby(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yyvonne:
close the year .?? I won't be surprised if they release another phone before the year runs out
lol I agree with you but I wonder which brand again maybe Boom cheesy
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Yyvonne: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
saxby:
lol I agree with you but I wonder which brand again maybe Boom cheesy
fingers crossed
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2019
I can't wait.
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Freelancerx: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
A new one? Apart from the newly released one? Make dem clam down ehn
Re: Is TECNO About To Release Another Camon Just Before The End Of 2019? by Melaninprincess(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
They've released Camon 12 series

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 300% Bonus In Addition 150MB / Direct London Used Iphone 6s For Sale / Clean 3months Iphone XS Max For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.