Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

#xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move (311 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move by janefblog: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians on social media are condemning the actions of president Buhari over his decision to send three special envoy to meet with his South African counterpart and discuss the on going xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.

Social Media users obviously not pleased with the steps taken by the president decided to call him out by comparing him with the late Military head of state, Gen. Sani Abacha.

See more reactions here.....https://janefblog.com/8684-2xenophobic-nigerians-roast-buhari-over-his-special-envoy-move/

Re: #xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria don't have a president... It's just as simple as ABC angry

1 Like

Re: #xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move by Denikayan: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seeing the names of those roasting him, it's much expected
Re: #xenophobic: Nigerians Roast Buhari Over His Special Envoy Move by blackboy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
He get Ambassador in SA, he get SA president number, SA get ambassador here. No problem we voted him. Make I be part of the 3 man special delegation. Meet to must wack out of this countries money. My estacode per day will be $1000 , I will stay in a 5 star hotel, Logistics money, ticket money at all at all Nigeria rich. No shaking

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gave Me N30.8bn To Pay Salary Arrears – Yahaya Bello / 46 NSCDC Volunteers Arrested By Police In Adamawa / #sackbuhari: Lai Mohammed’s Viral Video On Buhari Causes Trouble For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.