Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) (3326 Views)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Overwhelming majority of Nigerians are not happy with US Vice President, Kamala Harris, after she made a post on Twitter of her phone call conversation with Bola Tinubu over the situation in Niger 🇳🇪.

Many tweeps are angry because such tweet bestows some remote legitimacy on Tinubu whom most people believe is an illegitimate president.

Why this is interesting is that Kamala Harris’s comment section is a mess right now; almost every comment is against Tinubu with majority of them posting such facts as the European Union report on the election, Tinubu’s forfeiture in the US due to drug trafficking, etc.

One can only wonder the kind of perception she would draw of Tinubu and his government if she dares go through her comment section.

All eyes on the Judiciary!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
As expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by wittywriter: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu is AU chairman so it's expected in a way...why the fuss?

Wittyness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
they are not nigerians they are ipob biafria esn terrorists

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
You mean IPOB.

If you disagree, let me remind you that; no be today Igbos dey impersonate other ethnic group names to post comment on social media.

All the America will never recognize our Jagaban as the elected President of Nigeria by zømbidients is now all in vain.

May we not labour in vain.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Afamed: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Biafra/ Ipob roost Kamala after calling Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Rescue1969: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Not Nigerians, just say Ipob. We 8,000,000 plus that voted for him are always happy with his leadership.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:
Tinubu is AU chairman so it's expected in a way...why the fuss?

Wittyness

Tinubu is not AU Chairman oga.

He’s just ordinary ECOWAS chairman because it was the turn of Nigeria, not out of respect for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Whatever angle this matter is looked @, Bola Tinubu does not have any Legitimacy to mediate in the unfolding Niger Coup brouhaha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Penguin2: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Afamed:
Biafra/ Ipob roost Kamala after calling Tinubu
Yes.

Rilwan, Alakowe, Oluwarotimi are all members of IPOB Abi?

EU is a member of IPOB.

The South African News Channel that called Tinubu illegitimate is an IPOB establishment.

Una go dey alright las las

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Holybwoy: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Occurstaem:
You mean IPOB.

If you disagree, let me remind you that; no be today Igbos dey impersonate other ethnic group names to post comment on social media.

All the America will never recognize our Jagaban as the elected President of Nigeria by zømbidients is now all in vain.

May we not labour in vain.

There are 7 commenters and by their name and twitter profile, Only one of them is Igbo.. one is even PDP, not LP..

online lowa, ole soro bo se wue.. but ti a ba gba e mu ehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
The "Headless mob” are in sifia pains as usual. Their last hope don pafuka grin grin grin

How far with their letters to the White House ? Probably the US officials don use them wrap Mary-Jane cheesy

Take it easily or by force, no one will call your pathetic lying machine candidate because he is of no value to the US.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by keymatt(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
White House usually role with presidents with serious corruption baggages like Tinubu. Theif Tinubu criminal/corruption stains will make him very easy to be controlled by America. Hence Kamala's phone call with Tinubu. If he does pim they'll open his books. grin Is this the kind of leader Nigeria voted Capital No!!!!
I'm sure Gay and lesbian rights is among the top issues they discussed. And some local abgados think Tinubu will stand tall and talk tough to the west? How will an illegitimate head of state who stole 2023 presidential elections stand up to America or even call their bluff I laugh in swahili. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The reign of puppet Tinubu will soon be over. 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thanks for the 2023 general election. Obi-diots are the proof that our education system needs total overhauling, it goes to prove that most of our recent graduates cant even think independently

Just attack anyone against BAT regardless of what the message is

I reiterate that I'd have been the only failure in my family if i ever turned out to be an obidient..I'm glad i was trained from infancy to know the diff between wrong and right like the Biblical Joshua and the then 16yo Alexander the great who was under the tutelage of Aristotle

Wailers go wail reach 2031, make i siddon dey lick tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Holybwoy:

There are 7 commenters and by their name and twitter profile, Only one of them is Igbo.. one is even PDP, not LP..

online lowa, ole soro bo se wue.. but ti a ba gba e mu ehn
Perish with your evil thought.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Omoh!!
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Poor Kamala Harris! She don collect from furious Nigerians!
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Since you know this then why are you disturbed ? Now you can take some rest.

keymatt:
White House usually role with presidents with serious corruption baggages like Tinubu. Theif Tinubu criminal/corruption stains will make him very easy to be controlled by America. Hence Kamala's phone call with Tinubu.
I'm sure Gay and lesbian rights is among the top issues they discussed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Afamed: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Yes.

EU is a member of IPOB.

The South African News Channel that called Tinubu illegitimate is an IPOB establishment.

We have numerous of your pseudo monikers here

It's not new , we have lagos1st son and rest you representing the good people of SE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by ganisucks(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
This is ridiculous. She called him to tell him weldone, for sending Shettima to Russia. This is diplomacy 101.
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
You are now tired of BBC, CNN, France24 its now South African Broadcasting Network? When are you going to accept your fate and move on ?
Jagaban has come to stay.

Penguin2:

Yes.

EU is a member of IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by keymatt(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
Since you know this then why are you disturbed ? Now you can take some rest.

You should be worried Kamala called Tinubu. That woman no dey joke with gay matter. We Nigerians don't want Thief Tinubu to turn Aso Rock into a gay party house before the arrival of President Peter Obi. 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Rostikol: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
These are all Biafran Igbo tribalist traitors pretending to be Nigerians.

Everyone knows they are not real Nigerians, but narcissistic parasites.

So whatever they say on Twitter is irrelevant.

Spit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by festacman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Given that Trump's MAGA group, like the Obi-dients, do this same troll thing against Biden and her back at home, Kamala Harris is most likely remain unmoved.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by trutharena: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Those one are the headless mobs who are sore losers.

Below are good Nigerians thanking Kamala Harris for calling Tinubu.

OP why did you not add this to your screenshots?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by trutharena: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Headless mobs are bitter that no one is calling their failure Peter Obingo.

I love their tears.

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
No one will make acceptable in Nigeria. So a million Kamala will not tell me to leave Ngozi and start going after Nnamdi.

keymatt:
You should be worried Kamala called Tinubu. That woman no dey joke with gay matter. We Nigerians don't want Thief Tinubu to turn Aso Rock into a gay party house before the arrival of President Peter Obi. 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by trutharena: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Demayour: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
The "Headless mob” are in sifia pains as usual. Their last hope don pafuka grin grin grin

How far with their letters to the White House ? Probably the US officials don use them wrap Mary-Jane cheesy

Take it easily or by force, no one will call your pathetic lying machine candidate because he is of no value to the US.

To an aged fellow like you, it is still about "my candidate", "my party " and "my tribe".

I don't support those guys though but trust me, if it were for guys like you alone, Nigeria may never get better but surely it will.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Scam Link Asking You To Apply For FGN Child Support! / Nigeria, Chinese Govts Sign N107.4 M Contract To Build Rural Schools / Our Leadership In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.