Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) (33567 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by BENARI: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:
Mr president you are not being patriotic

In short words you are a disappointment to we that support you genuinely

From today you have my respect. I've always heard many refer to you as a zombie.
You've shown by your post here that you can be rational.

Buhari is not and have never been a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
NextGovernor:
I know APC will arrange Buhari in a table to look like he is saying sometin. We all know he knows notin.

After properly examining his brain, I noticed on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
SORRY BUT COW STILL DE HIM BRAIN
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Horpecy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
See this kain president
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
ok
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Adeh08: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
They were killing our people daily in South Africa and you here in Abuja looking for a solution. Why can't Osibanjo and Minister of foreign affairs travel to South Africa?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Drshobz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

person don dey get sense small
keep it up
I believe after next level ur eyes go clear very well

and f

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
ezegenigbonine:
Moi moi
I even get mind pass this over hype general

If na ipob na, you go see different types of dance step
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
So they put on clothes and called a photographer to snap for us,we want actions no one cares about your fruitless meetings.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by mideactive: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
The killing will not stop,it might subside for awhile,it will not stop. May be it's time to evacuate.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is this meeting really going on ���
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

GOAT, REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY BUT GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR COHORTS

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Story story
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
showafrica:

If na ipob na, you go see different types of dance step

No mind am na for house him dey get power.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Tyche(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

You have my respect man, you are true to your conviction
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Evercurious:
Where's El Rufai? Not even a single word from these northerners?
Has there been a word from Wike? Or Ihedioha? Must some of you disgrace yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Cameraman be like, oya make una start talking in 3 2 1 take it...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by skedman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
yanabasee:

You supported a very dull and old brained human as a president.... You're xenophobia!!
This is why other countries don't respect nigerians
You people play with everything
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country. Over the years ,attacks like this have continued unabeited , there has been meetings upon meetings, summons upon summons yet these attacks get worse every time. All diplomatic avenues have been exhausted in these meetings over the years ,its time to try something else.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hast tag go viral,enough is enough.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Imagine just meeting is it unty dey kill all nigerians finish over dere why is dis administration so slow like dis
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by jabberjawz: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

this is coming from the chief zombie himself.......no he's not a disappointment...........he's the best thing to happen to Nigeria since slice bread was manufactured.........!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mr president many have been disappointed in you long time ago, but I must say it today that I withdraw my trust and believe in you.

To my fellow Nigerians please stop destroying S A biz
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by emerged01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
After how many days? Nigeria which way forward? We can’t continue with this set of people. We have everything to make a great country but wrong people at the hems of affair is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Slow poke buhari
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Get that jet into the air enroute South African airways.

In your delegation should be the senate president, speaker , Ministers and some governors.

This should be the time you should be ajala and get us liking you
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously? Meetings upon meetings.
Meetings and committees have finished this country
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let the police allow bots to tourch these bastards interest in Nigeria for just 30 minutes and let them start counting their losses too they want confrontation let's give them a bit of the taste.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by abuhlawal(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
yanabasee:
Was thinking the dullardeenho will wait til October before acting as a president....

Has he acted, the problem did not start today. I pity you if you change your mind to travel to SA because of their meeting. Three people in a meeting Namely;
confused president, his compromised confused minister of foreign affairs and his confused errand boy.
meanwhile where is the compromised minister for international relationship or have they realised that they mean the same thing.
please I need a clarification the difference between the two ministries Foreign affairs and International relationship.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria spent hundreds of millions of dollars to aid the ANC's political and military wing in the 70s and 80s.
Oliver Thambo was always in Lagos seeking financial assistance for the movement.

Nelson Mandela's last refuge before he returned to South Africa to face trial, was in Lagos. He was sleeping at Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's official residence. Zik later asked Dr. Mbazulike Amaechi, the then aviation minister to create a space for Mandela in his guest quarters. It was from Amaechi's house precisely that that he returned home. Just look at what is happening today while the white oppressors laugh.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
I expected this yesterday... I don already swear for the presidency... I'm not impressed in the least
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Yooseph(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Too bad for our country.

Kindly contact 08039723880 for PURE HONEY
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
BENARI:

From today you have my respect. I've always heard many refer to you as a zombie.
You've shown by your post here that you can be rational.

Buhari is not and have never been a patriot.
This I warn is to your disappointment my friend. You do not remember when the massacres were going on full throttle in Benue state & how this same guy came here to cry & publicly renounced his support for the dullard...guess what, once the BMC alert showed he ate his own vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Boko Haram Invades Borno, Destroys Telecom Mast, Other Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.