Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) (33580 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by paix(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
NextGovernor:
I know APC will arrange Buhari in a table to look like he is saying sometin. We all know he knows notin.

After properly examining his brain, I noticed on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.
Wow!!!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
abuhlawal:

Has he acted, the problem did not start today. I pity you if you change your mind to travel to SA because of their meeting. Three people in a meeting Namely;
confused president, his compromised confused minister of foreign affairs and his confused errand boy.
meanwhile where is the compromised minister for international relationship or have they realised that they mean the same thing.
please I need a clarification the difference between the two ministries Foreign affairs and International relationship.

It's, Int'l Relations.... Not Relationship, Oga..
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by guru90: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Since killing is going on in SA... i havnt talk because i waiting for our Yeye President to talk...

Because those people in SA are not Hausa that's the reason, he havent act anything serious about the killing going on in SA...

Killing is going on in SA and our leaders are stil sitting down talking nonsense...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Glorymax: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank you Nigerians for your individual stands and actions against Xenophobic attacks on blacks especially Nigerians in South Africa. Our government is indeed slow to a fault in reaction to attacks on its citizens living in South Africa.
Nevertheless, we must not resort to looting of shops and businesses. There are more civil actions we can take to register our anger against South African interests in Nigeria if our government keep dragging foot.
For the retail shop, we have a thousand and One alternative outlets to carry out daily shopping.
For the digital television (DSTV), we may not have a match to it now. Our government or regulators even corroborated with DSTV to see that no Nigerian digital television survives the market. On this, we can boycott dstv subscription, just one month will send a very strong signal and make do with what we have
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by tayooluwole: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
NextGovernor:
I know APC will arrange Buhari in a table to look like he is saying sometin. We all know he knows notin.

After properly examining his brain, I noticed on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

I am a passionate Bhuarist...but your comment got me lmao
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Useless people
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Gtuns(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
NextGovernor:

Una must talk sha. WE never see anything good in ourselves.
no wonder foreigner dont respect us.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
another Photoshop pix
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Weep for buhari cry lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by awa(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hahahahahaha.....What a country. FG cannot even protect those at home and now they are promising to protect those in SA

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Freeman59: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:
Mr president you are not being patriotic

In short words you are a disappointment to we that support you genuinely

Lol, thought he was your Lord and personal saviour. Abi salary don finish? He no de pay u again?

Away from that, buhari please act fast to and secure the rest of the lives of Nigerians living in that cursed nation called South Africa.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Violence is never a solution but rather chaos
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by EtovalRealEst: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
The South African President should jejeli Apologize to Nigerian because they are always the aggressors .
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by agaliboy: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Keep up the deceptive moves. Meeting ko, eating ni. God pass una!. Bad leaders

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by GalaticHorde: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
adebuk47:
President of the Economic Freedom Fighters had condemned the xenophobic attack against Africans in South Africa. 

Julius Malema, in a campaign lamented that the ugly incident is really most regretable and most unfortunate.
see what he said below.
don't forget to like, share and subscribe
*©️ JALABASE MEDIA ✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKfS1t2ny_I
Julius malema is a genuine pan africanist, its just sad that I have to lump him together with other of his xenophobic country men as target for my vengeance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

We were all scammed bro!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Dislokateddoggy: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have not seen in my hole life any human so foolish as Buhari government is a pity we have failed election fools as our leaders, since Nigerians have been dying is it today you will sit with the useless ambassador to be making plans on how to retaliate in this issue, osibanjo look how weak he is thief that said he is a pastor
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

hey have u forgotten is only igbos that are in south Africa? Wait till they kill cows then ur oga will do the needful
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by CrestMan: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
UNTIL NIGERIANS STORM DSTV AND THE FG JAM THEIR NETWORK FROM OUR SPACE FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS, THAT'S WHEN I WILL TAKE THESE FAKE REACTIONS SERIOUS. lipsrsealed undecided

MY PROPOSAL:

LET US NOT WATCH SUPER SPORTS FOR ATLEAST 3 MONTHS SO THAT SOUTH AFRICA WILL FEEL THE HEAT! IF YOU ARE WITH ME CLICK LIKE, IF NOT SHARE angry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Skseries: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:
Strategy Session: President Buhari, Vice President 'Yemi Osinbajo and Foreign Affairs Minister Geoffrey Onyeama discussing Next Step on Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1169213567008215040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
like seriously? They are just deliberating on a matter that av been on for weeks? Is this government alright sha
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:

True confession
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
sarrki:
Strategy Session: President Buhari, Vice President 'Yemi Osinbajo and Foreign Affairs Minister Geoffrey Onyeama discussing Next Step on Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1169213567008215040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

who is doing this poor photoshop job na.

imagine osinbanjo showed in the mirror in the first pix but disappeared in the second.

even buhari position on the table is not the same in both pix, check the curtain.

even onyema in the pix
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
They should act fast.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by OiOi: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
yanabasee:

You supported a very dull and old brained human as a president.... You're xenophobia!!
hi. How did the FRSC RECRUITMENT later
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Nowenuse: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Evercurious:
Where's El Rufai? Not even a single word from these northerners?

Northerners do not really care cos Hausas hardly leave Nigeria elsewhere. Southerners are the ones being killed in SA.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by abuhlawal(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
yanabasee:

It's, Int'l Relations.... Not Relationship, Oga..
whatever, what's their difference
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Danzysb(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari should just resign from being president,e no dey tire?,your goverment has turned nigeria into the poverty capital of the world,I know the goverment cannot do everything for every body, we the citizens also have our role to play but the government has a big role to play like making reasonable policies that affects our nation in good ways,transparency,accountability,reasonable leaders that have competence and human heart are the things this country lacks,only few people possess these qualities,and mr president lacks all of these and instead he possesses the opposite of all of them...more than 120 million people are in poverty now (if any one doubts my figures please make researches)killing and wiping out of whole villages by his brothers the fulani herdsmen terrosists,killing soldiers,destroying and taking over their barracks,now xenophobia adds up,and this just to name a few,please lets set the right people to lead.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Alright
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Litepp: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
showafrica:

Lol.. Epic of the day

Kai! See bad mouthing.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yen yen yen, you live in New York not feeling the brunt of Buhari's stupid leadership here and you're brought thread on meeting, what will the stupid meeting yield? Are they not suppose to meet with the south African president ramaphorubbish? What can they do over there in Aso rock when the ishv is in south Africa? Nonsense and sarrki.
So they should take the next available flight to SA begging for the lives of Nigerians without strategizing abi?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) by AhmLink(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na so una go dey do meeting all Nigerians in SA go Kpai finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.