Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) (49989 Views)

Video. Nigerians Mob Peter At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport On His Return From Egypt / FEC Approves ₦92.1bn For Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Second Runway / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by KingWarri: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
nasirujj:
Me no get DSTV ooo, I want to go and destroy my neighbors own, cos opportunity comes but once.
Bad belle
grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Rolly22(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Austineolisa:
see what lack of common sense has caused among the youth..if death occured in the process whom will they blame?

Stop talking nonsense, what is lack of common sense in a protest? So we should fold our arms like Buhari and watch our people get killed?
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by PetroDollaxxxx: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria does not supply electricity to Ghana.

thatigboman:
me, I will personally go to kainji dam and switch off Ghana's light

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by KingWarri: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ilamina:
South Africans have the best companies in Africa

So why burn it down

If they leave, any other cable better than dstv in nigeria

You guys should humble yourself.

And find otherr ways to protest
that will open the eyes of our people and give rise to some new better companies... Alot of people are just waiting to take over because competing with these big firms is suicidal. So they have to stop completely..

#WeBelieveInNigeria
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Pawon23: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by PetroDollaxxxx: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ghana currently produces 450 million scf/d from its own gas fields. Nigeria only supplies 60 million scf/d and most of the time the supply from Nigeria is zero. Ghana has enough gas from its own field to generate electricity.

You don’t always need a pipeline to supply natural gas. have you heard of LNG? LNG can be supplied by vessels and tankers to any location.

You can buy gas from anybody and from any place in the world, by installing a regasification facility.
You are wrong. Nigeria,Benin, Togo, Ghana, chevron etc contributed to build that gas pipeline. It wasn’t built by Nigeria alone.
RTSC2:

It is still power.
That is exactly what Russia uses in keeping many European countries in check.
They cut off the gas and hence cut off the light and heat.

You can't buy gas from anybody. It is not like crude.
You need to build a gas pipeline infrastructure across countries.
It is very very expensive.
Nigeria already built it to Ghana.

And besides, what is the assurance that the pipeline from your new customer would not pass through Nigerian territory to get to ghana.?

And Ghana itself does not have enough gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by GOODSUNDAY: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Factboyz1:
grin
I just want the Nigerians to be too much caution in dealing with the retaliation. How?
1. If we are to go for blood for blood who will be the looser? How many south African people lives in Nigeria? and How many Nigerians lives in South Africa?
2. The fact remains that in terms of economic advantage....if Nigerians try to close all the outlets and businesses of South African in Nigeria... The South Africa will suffer for it.
3. But if Nigerians go for blood for blood on south African people here and they also do the same thing at there land..I THINK it will not favour us.
SOLUTION: Let our govt. Meet the S.A govt and let them tell us face to face that they don't want our people. Then we are going to know what to do.
I just beg my people never to take the law into their arms. Don't let us forget....this is the sign of the end of the Word. God bless Nigeria. I love Nigeria. I Love my People.Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by marydgkbaby(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
nasirujj:
Me no get DSTV ooo, I want to go and destroy my neighbors own, cos opportunity comes but once.

you are too funny though

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
I just hope the police won't start shooting Innocent people
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Chrisenwa: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yet they will then go home to watch bigbrother naija, a south african show located in south africa housing nigerians.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by mbos: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
DennisEche:
IF ONLY THE DULLARD ACTED THERE WONT HAVE BEEN NEED FOR THIS
it shows nobody is leading the zoo

to ur tents
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Boxer007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Gay men don't fight because it's babaric. We protest
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by justtoodark: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
we should have something like nigeria town like chinatown....

it can not be be must be scared to do anything in south africa....

separate from them and have your own towns....
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
nasirujj:

Then you will know that your neighbor is not a South African by the time his done dealing with you for destroying his personal belongings.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Insectkiller: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria Government wake up..wake up..

This is Genocide..
South Africa has committed Genocide against Nigerians in their country..

They must pay for it..

Nigeria Government wake up..stop sleeping.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by MPSA(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
goodyvin02:
I'm very pained, pissed and sad like how can the government sit and watch her people die like fowls in a foreign country, how can south Africans commit genocide again Nigerians in her country without fear of a repercurssion from Nigerian government
Genocide! Isn't a Xenophobic anymore is Now Genocide grin Let us hope the solution of this Problem will come out grin I am Not sure this information is true grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5398614/xenophobia-hundreds-nigerians-south-africa#down
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Just30: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:

It is still power.
That is exactly what Russia uses in keeping many European countries in check.
They cut off the gas and hence cut off the light and heat.

You can't buy gas from anybody. It is not like crude.
You need to build a gas pipeline infrastructure across countries.
It is very very expensive.
Nigeria already built it to Ghana.

And besides, what is the assurance that the pipeline from your new customer would not pass through Nigerian territory to get to ghana.?

And Ghana itself does not have enough gas.
This is the level of your illiteracy grin grin grin grin

anyway, The pipeline was built by Ghana and not Nigeria.
That is why their headquarters is in Ghan
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Just30: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
baby124:
Ghana watching events carefully and retracing their steps quietly on Xenophobia thoughts about Nigeria! You teach people how to treat you. With Ghana we will just off their light. Rubbish!
You think Ghana gives a fu**k
grin grin grin

Tell me how youll off Ghana's light?
Ghana produce more gas than it import from Nigeria.
Ghana buys more gas than it import from Nigeria
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

Genocide! Isn't a Xenophobic anymore is Now Genocide grin Let us hope the solution of this Problem will come out grin I am Not sure this information is true grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5398614/xenophobia-hundreds-nigerians-south-africa#down
Let them come back home
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Nigeria does not supply electricity to Ghana.

charlie, we give u free light. And u know
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
You think Ghana gives a fu**k
grin grin grin

Tell me how youll off Ghana's light?
Ghana produce more gas than it import from Nigeria.
Ghana buys more gas than it import from Nigeria
just an 'off' button at kainji dam. Ask the educated ones in your country
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by MPSA(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
goodyvin02:

Let them come back home

I don't think we will experience this problem once again, You can't make noise anymore grin
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by BrokenCock: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
stoopid abokin bois in Abuja wey no sabi wetin dey happen. all they do here is commit crimes anyhow
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by RTSC2: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just30:
This is the level of your illiteracy grin grin grin grin

anyway, The pipeline was built by Ghana and not Nigeria.
That is why their headquarters is in Ghan
Headquarters of what?
I thought we are talking pipeline here.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by RTSC2: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Ghana currently produces 450 million scf/d from its own gas fields. Nigeria only supplies 60 million scf/d and most of the time the supply from Nigeria is zero. Ghana has enough gas from its own field to generate electricity.

You don’t always need a pipeline to supply natural gas. have you heard of LNG? LNG can be supplied by vessels and tankers to any location.

You can buy gas from anybody and from any place in the world, by installing a regasification facility.
You are wrong. Nigeria,Benin, Togo, Ghana, chevron etc contributed to build that gas pipeline. It wasn’t built by Nigeria alone.
When did Ghana become Santa?
If Ghana has enough gas, then they wouldn't be buying from Nigeria.
Innit?

Regassification plants are highly inefficient.

There is a reason why morroco wants to construct a gas pipeline from Nigeria all the way to Rabat.

Of course, everybody chipped in, but like everything west Africa, Nigeria always shoulder the bulk of the cost.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by genitori(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if we think through our ass.
How will destroying our own property provide the solution?
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
nasirujj:

Hahahahaha
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Miaraka: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Insectkiller:
Nigeria Government wake up..wake up..

This is Genocide..
South Africa has committed Genocide against Nigerians in their country..

They must pay for it..

Nigeria Government wake up..stop sleeping.

Please check the meaning of genocide. You don't seem to know the meaning. How many Nigerians have died during the current spate of violence which was sparked by the murder of a South African taxi driver by a drug dealer who is alleged to be Nigerian? NONE!
South Africans are dying. Even when Nigerian criminals and cultists are killing their compatriots and your compatriots give you the correct info you still parrot the lie that SAs are killing Nigerians Why are you and your countrymen busy spreading lies?
Genocide, genocide. They must pay, they must pay. You should be ashamed of yourself and repent before God punishes you. Shameles liar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.