Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) (49986 Views)

Video. Nigerians Mob Peter At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport On His Return From Egypt / FEC Approves ₦92.1bn For Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Second Runway / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Tosky4: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
This event should be the right spark to start REVOLUTION because it is the ripple effect of failed governance
Our leaders have failed us.
The government constituted to protect her people internally and externally are handling the issue with kid's glove.
In a working system, this event would never have gotten to this level.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by SoNature(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
goodyvin02:
I'm very pained, pissed and sad like how can the government sit and watch her people die like fowls in a foreign land, how can south Africans commit genocide again Nigerians in her country without fear ofa repercurssion from Nigerian government

Nigerians aren't just the target, please
They are targeting every foreigner
They even loot their people's shops
I think those guys are poor and jobless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by baby124: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tosky4:
This event should be the right spark to start REVOLUTION because it is the ripple effect of failed governance
Saying so from the comfort of your home. You can not ask for revolution if you say at home and watched the looting on TV.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Neddstark: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fools protesting on their right to loot.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by 35824L: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ekpeitut:
I'm praying this snowballs into a full blown revolution...we need a change in Nigeria.
It won't happen

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Revolva(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
In no particular order, i just want to say,

Fvck the south African president for being silently in support of zenophobia,

Fvck all you south Africans in south Africa,

Fvck all you south Africans on nairaland,

Fvck all south african businesses in Nigeria,

Fvck Nigerian asslicking celebrities,

Fvck the Nigerian security forces who will gladly kill its people if we decide to retaliate here in Nigeria

Fvck the SA govt for aiding zenophobic attacks all these years,

Fvck the deputy commissioner of police in south Africa for openly supporting zenophobic attacks

Fvck the south Africa security forces for turning a blind eye

fvck all south African celebrities ,

Fvck all South Africans !!! Once again, fvck all South Africans!

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Nice one �
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
SoNature:

Nigerians aren't just the target, please
They are targeting every foreigner
They even loot their people's shops
I think those guys are poor and jobless
I know but am talking about Nigerians that are being killed sir
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
ada9ja:

Like?

Send army or start war?

Ask yourself that sir......
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
realestniggah:

Uncle it not genocide relax
I think it is but don't quote me again, it's my opinion and i think I'm entitled to it
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Well the govenrment and its citizens are comfortable watching its citizens die like fowl even in the country talk less of those far away
It's really sad
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by goodyvin02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Akolawole:

In a '' foreign country''.
Thanks, will modify it
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by shogsman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Your father is a bastard

your deadbeat dad and your wh0re of a mother's disregard for contraceptives is what caused all this.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by AKAWORLDWIDE: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oblitz:
South Africa should watch out for neo-Apartheid
Empty words

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Ilamina(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans have the best companies in Africa

So why burn it down

If they leave, any other cable better than dstv in nigeria

You guys should humble yourself.

And find otherr ways to protest

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Chaiomsy post=81918443][/quote]

Chicken dey
Hunger you abi?
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
goodyvin02:

I think it is but don't quote me again, it's my opinion and i think I'm entitled to it

All this protests be govt sponsored
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by RTSC2: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Dead illiterate u can't read and understand. Ghana want Nigerian gas for generation of electricity, that doesn't mean we supply them light. They generate that light themselves. If ur foolish father goes to a gas station to fill his car does that mean the gas station owner own or drive the car?? Idiot from an olosho mum Ghana can also get that gas from any country that has crude oil. Ur foolishness has no limit
It is still power.
That is exactly what Russia uses in keeping many European countries in check.
They cut off the gas and hence cut off the light and heat.

You can't buy gas from anybody. It is not like crude.
You need to build a gas pipeline infrastructure across countries.
It is very very expensive.
Nigeria already built it to Ghana.

And besides, what is the assurance that the pipeline from your new customer would not pass through Nigerian territory to get to ghana.?

And Ghana itself does not have enough gas.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by baby124: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ilamina:
South Africans have the best companies in Africa

So why burn it down

If they leave, any other cable better than dstv in nigeria

You guys should humble yourself.

And find otherr ways to protest
We have enough high quality programs using YouTube which the right company can leverage to DSTV level of content. We can also partner with foreign content providers to even provide better content. Let them go. They can’t even go because they make much more money from Nigeria. Their economy will enter recession if they are forced out!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Jonny00: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
Dead illiterate u can't read and understand. Ghana want Nigerian gas for generation of electricity, that doesn't mean we supply them light. They generate that light themselves. If ur foolish father goes to a gas station to fill his car does that mean the gas station owner own or drive the car?? Idiot from an olosho mum Ghana can also get that gas from any country that has crude oil. Ur foolishness has no limit

There's really no need for the insult at his parents
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
No they should destroy our roads na, stop using dstv instead. wink
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by iamdaquin01(f): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
If shoprite,Mtn,market square and Dstv are closed in Nigeria, what will we now be left with
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
baby124:
Ghana watching events carefully and retracing their steps quietly on Xenophobia thoughts about Nigeria! You teach people how to treat you. With Ghana we will just off their light. Rubbish!
me, I will personally go to kainji dam and switch off Ghana's light
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
goodyvin02:
I'm very pained, pissed and sad like how can the government sit and watch her people die like fowls in a foreign country, how can south Africans commit genocide again Nigerians in her country without fear of a repercurssion from Nigerian government
nothing like 'foreign'.
Watch video of Somali union chairman in south africa. He say no african is a foreigner in african land
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Btruth: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
asiwajumi:
ok...i trust nigerians .they are not agressive than we do..we just dey keep our madness ni...meanwhile..let our corrupt leaders be getting ready for the street to take over..one day massive will eat flesh of a politian when there is no food...keep the spirit alive...that Revolution will start like this..witout notice or campagn
I love that part .... "that revolution will start like this, without notice or campaign"

lol

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
ada9ja:

Like?

Send army or start war?

yes naa. We no get air force? Abi we no get navy?
In olden days, mere chasing of a woman by one disgruntled element would lead to countries invading each other and fight 10 years war
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by Glink2018(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Austineolisa:
see what lack of common sense has caused among the youth..if death occured in the process whom will they blame?

They will blame the devil
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) by thatigboman: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
demefaboy:
What is the reason for the protests? It's none of my business. They can be killed. I no send anybody go SA
dont say that.
U may migrate to another country one day, even legally, and will be a target of attack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.