Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' (47613 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Tboss Celebrates Ubi Franklin's Birthday: "I Have Known Him For Over 16 Years" / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Jaqenhghar: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
eazzzy1:
Everybody trying to gain relevance from these unfortunate incidence. What’s wrong in a friend standing up for another in time of trouble? MI never supported xenophobia, he only said he knew AKA personally and AKA doesn’t hate Nigeria period.

Street thugs and fraudsters turn musicians now have an opinion about MI.
The one I find most interesting is none of the monkeys have come out to speak up against the hundreds that die every day in the country.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by kingkuntaval: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
CDQ will never be half the man M.I is, we're talking about xenophobic issues and he's bringing personal beef into the matter. Fuccing lowlifer. If we were im a saner clime, who would even listen to that cacophony he calls music. Bloody idiot.

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by akmath: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
LESS TALK PLEASE

GIVE ME DIS TRACKS
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by NiggasInParis: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ya all live MI alone. He is not your mate. Both in Music or Intelligence...

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Watercarrier: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Ya all live MI alone. He is not your mate. Both in Music or Intelligence...
NiggasinParis and they going gorillas grin
MI is quite intelligent. See mere CDQ taking a swipe at him. What bullcrap does CDQ sing self?
Some Nigerians are just opportunists.
You can't talk about rap music in Nigeria without mentioning MI, anybody can sing the pangolin music CDQ drops.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by xcelentattitude(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Hahahahahaha
MI don suffer

I can never forget the day Trey Songs came to perform in Naija, MI was in the audience and he climbed chair to watch.

MI with his short height standing on the chair looked like when you put small meat on top rice.

And you were just watching, you couldn't 'gbe ni konkolorun' (carry him around your neck) for better view - you couldn't help your brother. I'm sorry but you're the bad guy in this story, not trey song or MI but YOU!
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by OKorowanta: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
eazzzy1:
Everybody trying to gain relevance from these unfortunate incidence. What’s wrong in a friend standing up for another in time of trouble? MI never supported xenophobia, he only said he knew AKA personally and AKA doesn’t hate Nigeria period.

Well said..
AKA was always in Nigeria dining with his Nigerian counterparts but he shot himself on the leg after tweets about Nigerian supremacy over SA which he saw as unacceptable.
In one of his visits he did something for me.
He would have helped his case had he condemned the xenophobic attacks on foreigners immediately.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by eazzzy1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
OKorowanta:

Well said..
AKA was always in Nigeria dining with his Nigerian counterparts but he shot himself on the leg after tweets about Nigerian supremacy over SA which he saw as unacceptable.
In one of his visits he did something for me.
He would have helped his case had he condemned the xenophobic attacks on foreigners immediately.

I totally agree with you brother. People see things differently and react to issues differently. AKA tweeting about the issue will not bring solution to xenophobia. I know if I am a Nigerian in SA and people are knocking on my door to kill me I wouldn’t be asking for AKA to react, I will be calling on the president of SA to save me.

The news especially on Nigerian blogs is South Africans are killing Nigerians. Nigerians already formed an opinion of the issue and even if AKA react it won’t change those opinions. If the criminals killing people are shot in the face like the police handled shiites in Nigeria then the killings would have stopped. The president of SA has the power to end it.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by eazzzy1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The one I find most interesting is none of the monkeys have come out to speak up against the hundreds that die every day in the country.

Isn’t that funny, celebs always like to trend with these issues. They don’t talk about things that hasn’t gone viral.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by eazzzy1(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Soul47:

It's just funny. Seriously... Those guys are just quick to say trash.

I even got to know about CDQ from an M.I feature but this is all the guy can say about the legend...

Mtcheww

CDQ is an opportunist, he wants to stand on the popular side for trends and instagram followers.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by eazzzy1(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2019
MrColdsweat:
You wonder why our present teenagers are morally decayed?

They have these illiterates called musicians as role models.

There are some full grown adults who call themselves marlians. Just imagine.

My brother I tell you. I thought I was the only one disgusted by the Marlian bull ish.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by emmychib: 12:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Oga carry your aggression to somewhere else abeg.
Billionaire50:
Thunder fire you and ur useless phones... Idiot...

1 Like

Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Kaycee7(m): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2019
dexterinc2003:

It is SHURIKEN actually(cull word).
A Japanese word for a ninjitsu weapon.
Nope. It's Sho-Ryu-Ken.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Nkc22: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Soul47:

It's just funny. Seriously... Those guys are just quick to say trash.

I even got to know about CDQ from an M.I feature but this is all the guy can say about the legend...

Mtcheww

Seriously its funny...Even MI has responded to Burna Boy's post showing his respect & love for him yet, these guys are still jumping on him...
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by Ofemmanu1: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
Uppercut. Na this one we dey call SHOWYOUKEN.
Indomie generations won't understand your comment walahi.
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by czar2k16(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
dexterinc2003:

It is SHURIKEN actually(cull word).
A Japanese word for a ninjitsu weapon.

On the contrary, the Shuriken is a throwing star shaped ninjitsu weapon. Very popular amongst ninjas.
But its different from the "Dragon Punch" better known as "Sho-Ryu-Ken" which is one of the major moves of the "Ansatsuken" fighting style that Ken, Ryu and Gouken practices in the game Streetfighter kiss
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Israeljones:

U too watch movie
u 2 like drama ... cheesy
Re: CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
eazzzy1:

a sensible pesin will no it's a wrong time to stand for a brother who made 'highly sensitive' comments against a reactive community. u tink say odas wey kip shut no sabi watsup ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.