Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister (43926 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by joseph1832(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Empiree:
you get to know the meaning the day law enforcement in a real country tells you, "don't cross the line"
it's good to see you around brotherly. smiley
Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by Empiree: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
joseph1832:
it's good to see you around brotherly. smiley
oh wow, Mr Joseph good to see you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by blindjustice13(m): 5:18am On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

Enough is Enough mean you are living South Africa, Clarifying your Statement Please grin Xenophobic is Bad, But we're tired of this noise grin
In no particular order, i just want to say,

Fvck the south African president for being silently in support of zenophobia,

Fvck all you south Africans in south Africa,

Fvck all you south Africans on nairaland,

Fvck all south african businesses in Nigeria,

Fvck Nigerian asslicking celebrities,

Fvck the Nigerian security forces who will gladly kill its people if we decide to retaliate here in Nigeria

Fvck the SA govt for aiding zenophobic attacks all these years,

Fvck the deputy commissioner of police in south Africa for openly supporting zenophobic attacks

Fvck the south Africa security forces for turning a blind eye

fvck all south African celebrities ,

Fvck all South Africans !!! Once again, fvck all South Africans!

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica
Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by justtoodark: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

You don't understand our history, I was very young when our former President released from Jail, I was very Clueless about our Continent, We were completely separated from our Continent, We were only used to our South Africans because of Apartheid, Suffering that you are talking about is something else, Like I said before, Most Shops that you see in your Country are from South Africa, I don't understand your suffering that you are talking about grin After Apartheid, Our government tried by all means to change the image of Africa, But Now you feel you are Better than us, You can't see any South African companies in Africa During Apartheid , Now you feel you are strong enough because of our Backward Looters, You must Thank our government for everything that you see in your Country, It was all about Love Not the hate that you are preaching here, You are going to loose Not South Africa, Believe me

i dont know....i realy dont know....am gettin infos now from independent sources....

medias today are fvcking useless and liars....

its not only nigerians that are attacked....

a white south african shop owner was robbed too

somebody or people is trying to set nigerians and south africans against each other....
Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by justtoodark: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

Let us wait and see grin keep on pressing grin Most companies that you see in your Country own by South Africans not foreigners like you think grin I don't Promote Xenophobic But Keep on pressing grin

better let go of that false pride of yours and reason....

nigeria has been survivin even before south africa was free of apartheid....
Re: Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister by ugom123: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Manufacturing what? What exactly do you know about south Africa economic ties with nigeria market?
Do not say what you have limited Knowledge on.

Look who's talking about poor educational foundation
Stop sounding intellectually stewpid my friend!
You have never even stepped your feet into the soil of south Africa here you are spewing gibberish!

Stop decieving ur self bro. SA has stronger manufacturing economy than Nigeria. And yea, I was in SA in 2010.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.