Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? (18370 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by abiaumo(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2023
I can travel to my state Akwa Ibom and lodge in the 5star Hotel there at eket, only for a week though.

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Kefetu(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2023
From ikotun to Oshodi
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by blazepascal(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
U.K, but I don't like that place.
what!!! Did you just say u.k is one the best place in the world
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Lionelbhass(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2023
Wetin I Dey find up and down for in the first placeπŸ˜‚
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Georgejeez: 2:25pm On May 07, 2023
Football sports centre in the next street ,to go watch Arsenal Vs Newcastle..

This year really show me pepper.
Serious Sheges Seen , Suffered and Swallowed (SSSSS)
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by theamazonguru(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2023
Remain in my bed.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by softsoul22(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2023
Kindly contact your sure plug for the export and clearing procedures for your Hardwood charcoal, we do the documentation and custom clearance together with other associate services. Our work speak for us.

Check my signature for contact details.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Nahunger(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2023
Florblu:
My bed

Is there space for one more there πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Card7: 2:38pm On May 07, 2023
Darkseid:
Oshodi to Okokomaiko undecided undecided

Ok this one got me lolz.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2023
Permanent residency to the village sad
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by mankan2k7(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2023
From Naija to Malaysia, to Miami, to Manchester to Indianapolis, to Baltimore, to Sweden, to Switzerland, to Luxembourg, to Australia to Canada, to Ireland. Then I will still have 700 trillion dollars change.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Georgejeez: 2:43pm On May 07, 2023
Nicoddemus:
Permanent residency to the village sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin permanent residency Kwa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2023
phorget:
My account balance looks very much like a radio frequency(#88.95) and I wonder where that can take me to... undecided

That is sapa frequency you just turned into o grin
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin permanent residency Kwa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£[/quote]

Thanks to APC next level angry
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Machinegun91(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2023
The beer bar close to my house.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by mercysamuelson(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2023
I could afford to travel to any part of this world and back to my base in California. But Nigeria, Hawaii, Jamaica and Brazil now on my list.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by babtoundey(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
Lagos-Ibadan by sole.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Semaj77(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
So with your current account balance, where can you travel to with it?

Maybe Oshodi or Ikeja and back home but not the 2 together

1 Like

Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by MVLOX(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2023
My Father's house which is 30 minutes away from my house....
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by clinician2x: 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
Any part of the world
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by HumbleServant(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2023
IAmSkinny:
Thread from 2019 gets to make FP 4 yrs later. Ohh wow!

If you ever need a wedding, events or candid photography, holla!!!
That's the reality of life. It doesn't matter how long u have been striving, when the appointed time comes, ur prayers will be answered
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by TinaG(f): 3:26pm On May 07, 2023
From my room to the kitchen
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by konvicted77: 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
Anywhere in the world.
16m.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by minasu190: 3:31pm On May 07, 2023
My imagination had taken me far away
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
cy4eve:
From Wuse 2 to suleja
I wan visit suleja one more time. The town of my birth.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by happney65: 3:46pm On May 07, 2023
Okitipupa undecided
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Kingchineme6(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2023
Darkseid:
Oshodi to Okokomaiko undecided undecided
it's well cheesy
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Tenshades(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2023
Hamachi:
So with your current account balance, where can you travel to with it?

Odeyinka
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Pkaty62(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2023
Nigeria.
Re: With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It? by Investorozay: 4:15pm On May 07, 2023
I can travel anywhere cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two LAUTECH Students, Driver Burnt To Death In Road Crash / 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) / Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.