Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (25703 Views)

Profile Of Mustapha Akinwumi – Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by illiteratepmb: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very good
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
mumu people! you sold your vote for one cup of rice , onion and tomatoes yet you expect magic

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Stingman: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
I came to check the first Yoruba that will drag Igbos into this strange occurrence...as has been their behaviour....as these guys are enjoying the Next level things... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by specialmati(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
the only people to start revolution and Nigeria will work well if not disintegrate is the north not the south.the north fears no death
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by chernest2002: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Even the state and town where the chicken general comes from has been worse hit by bandits.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by DonMekino(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
there were picx of Katsina governor, having a settlement meeting with the bandits or the meeting deadlocked? Chaiiii
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Edu3Again: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Drshobz:
family business

none of my business
Funny comment. grin

Now let's be serious!

This wahala dey head South, the sooner we stop it the better!
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Toscarel: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
nice move, make Nigeria hot for these politicians small

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by pat077: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Their next target should be buhari's residence. Next level on point.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Osobi32(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
unfortunately the religion and political division give these politicians liver not to fear Nigeria youths

I swear if Hausa youth are ready for revolution or want a rapid change that's when the Federal govt will sit Right. federal govt fear Hausa youths than any youth in this country because average of them don't give a fvck about consequence as we do here in South
. You just said it all. Thank u
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by ajebuter(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
It is finally happening .

The crocodiles the northern elites were feeding through religious bigotry, illiteracy and poverty have grown big and turning on to devour their feeders without mercy...

Oya, let the devouring commence..

Una must get sense by force !
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by blujoi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
I said it months ago on this forum that the Hausa youths are the only ones who will be able to pull off this revolution everyone is yearning for. They don't fear death neither do they have millions in their account. the insecurity and hardship will trigger them very very soon.

Wiifesnatcher:
unfortunately the religion and political division give these politicians liver not to fear Nigeria youths

I swear if Hausa youth are ready for revolution or want a rapid change that's when the Federal govt will sit Right. federal govt fear Hausa youths than any youth in this country because average of them don't give a fvck about consequence as we do here in South

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by psucc(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chuks9000:
The DH should have waited and addressed the rioters grin grin grin
They supposed to appoint you Special Adviser in addition to the existing ones that continue to lead the blind Buhari.
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
blujoi:
I said it months ago on this forum that the Hausa youths are the only ones who will be able to pull off this revolution everyone is yearning for. They don't fear death neither do they have millions in their account. the insecurity and hardship will trigger them very very soon.

the cabal are in control of Buhari govt so I concur with your submission. imagine a learned like Osibanjo that should be seen around Buhari had been politically replaced with the chief of staff

you want to wonder why Buhari wife is no more ranting? the cabal have used first lady title approval to silent and humbled her

we are inn with these useless fooools
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
both home and away no dey safe again... nawa o
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by sapele914(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
9jadove:
Enjoy your NeXt level in peace and stop complaining
I am sorry for the people that think,President Buhari will come and teach their parents,how to have raised their children properly?
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Meteng: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
sorom4:
What about Jubril home?
Una dey get mind, ah swear! grin
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by sapele914(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mosesotu123:
both home and away no dey safe again... nawa o
Nigerians bad people,bad nation,they even killed Dora Akinluyi for tagging them as good people,good nation,I'm sure farah aideed and reno omokri will blame President Buhari?
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
sapele914:
Nigerians bad people,bad nation,they even killed Dora Akinluyi for tagging them as good people,good nation,I'm sure farah aideed and reno omokri will blame President Buhari?
i tire o broda, this nation no go front or back again o.. na sideways dis nation dey go.
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Abiboss: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
puredigital:
It is now hot

Youths let us wake up and fight for our future

There is no unity so can we fight together for our future?
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Amudeneogu: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Leaders irrespective of your level in the ruling class should please and please make it a primary hobby to always listen to the people you're serving.
Truly I did not read the write up cause my eyes are hurting already, I have been reading since morning.
Not far from unattended/unaddressed grievances I bet you.
PEACE AND ONE LOVE TO US NIGERIANS
Are they serving us or are we serving them?
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by smileyoo: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
d negative impact of having incompetent leadership can only be imagined, las las, d citizens feel d pains, no exception.
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by Paulo3ree(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Are they serving us or are we serving them?
My dear they're suppose to be serving us oooh, but unfortunately it seems the other way round and that's why everything keeps tilting to the wrong direction. We may never regain balance until they understand and practice that principle. Life is all about ripple effect.
Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by NaijaFutbol: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2019
I see

Re: Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office by godofuck231: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Dino melaye warned the government to take action before the masses starts attacking their cars and houses....... Dino has some foresight but he's been tagged as a dramatic person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years / Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.