Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) (36356 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Vokians(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
I don't just know what to say. I'm speechless.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by BrokenCock: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
see fine winch wey i for adopt n train as my daughter sad
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just look at the beautiful kid oooo.... Oh my God! This kinda backwardness is alarming.

Lazy people pinning their incompetence on witchcraft are silly.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
GistMore2:
Elizabeth Akinola, the 37-year-old woman who allegedly flogged her four-year-old daughter, Testimony Toke, to death over witchcraft, has been arrested and remanded in prison custody in Ondo State. .
She was arranged at a Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Akure on a two-count charge bordering on murder and physical assault of the deceased. .
She and her husband, Felix, who is currently on the run, were said to have beaten Toke to death at Iro Street, Akure, in August, over alleged deliverance from demonic spirits.
The presiding judge, Magistrate Victoria Bob-Manuel, ordered the remand of Elizabeth in prison custody pending the outcome of advice from the office of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP). She adjourned to October 9, 2019.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lady-who-flogged-toke-to-death-over-witchcraft-arrested
Please, I'm pleading with you and others, can you stop posting death pictures of children here? It's too sad for any mum to look at, please!
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
BrokenCock:
see fine winch wey i for adopt n train as my daughter sad
I tell you. Some of these pastors sowing seeds of discord in families only God will punish them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Drabeey:
Yeah i now see the true reason behind her actions!
She's not using an ear ring and dressed like those brainwashed Christians...

Anyway
Drabeey was Here

You want her to use earrings in prison?
Na court matter we dey talk so o.

She's lookin at 7 years in prison minimum and you're talking about earrings.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by ICT247: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na waoh, PMB must hear dis
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Christ have mercy upon this woman...What kind of a mentality is this..That is how I met one certain man that is accusing his own wife as a witch. ..If you see witch can you wait...Who is now the witch now
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by dannielight(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
God. 4 years old? Demon possessed? God will judge you even after you are dealt with. Spits
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
missdivineprove:
Not sure if she's the mother. A mother can't do this
Exactly
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by xaggar(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Drabeey:

Anyway
Drabeey was Here

You just SPOKE MY MIND!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
That's So called Christians right there, They are All mentally sick.. Their crooked pastors are the cause.
they are the witchcrafts.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by brookz: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm, Her village people have finally gotten her.

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by oceaneverdry77: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Filip3:
Sad
how sure is your data
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Theists come and see the hand work of brainwashing.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Mugu! Can u use physical beating to send out spirit. Ignorant religious idiot

Na holy cane wen dem put for mountain for 40 days.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
IN 2019 SOME PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN THIS WITCH
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
oceaneverdry77:
how sure is your data

Don't get yourself into trouble, a known devil is far better than an unknown angel.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Makuos19: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Drabeey:

Anyway
Drabeey was Here

So why should she use an ear ring...or did God opened her ear for the purpose of ear ring
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
correctguy0900:
Damn... even chicken will do better to it's own.

Mental everywhere. They shld trace her pastor too as a culprit. They are the ones always identifying witches. Die by fire crew them.

God bless you. Many of those people are just labelling innocent kids witches and wizards. It is even worse in Akwa Ibom state
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by danladijr(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wicked soul
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You want her to use earrings in prison?
Na court matter we dey talk so o.

She's lookin at 7 years in prison minimum and you're talking about earrings.

They are charging her for murder not manslaughter. She's looking at death sentence or life sentence
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
maasoap:

They are charging her for murder not manslaughter. She's looking at death sentence or life sentence

Very good.
She's even lucky, she should have beaten to death.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Came4amod: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
This woman don't have anything to live for .. Even if she is latter released from jail .. It will hunt her till death
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Tjah: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Mugu! Can u use physical beating to send out spirit. Ignorant religious idiot

dey will give their testimony now
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by cicero(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
That’s why I quit religion. Idiots that won’t read their bible but resort to old wives fabled hoping things will change.

They should sentence her and her husband to expedited death by torture.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
after devil, fear afonja women
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
They should also arrest the "man of god" who prophesied to her. Of all the religious denominations, it is the rogues calling themselves men of god, overseers, prophets, GOs, spiritual fathers who label innocent kids as witches.
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Toni19: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Drabeey:

Mental issues dey worry her. Just look at her. She is mad.

Anyway
Drabeey was Here
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Toni19 post=81925762][/quote]
grin
Re: Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) by studentofTruth: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
What of the pastor who made the diagnosis of demonic possession? Is he not also dangerous to the society?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.