Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) (42724 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by bewla(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tom tom
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by PrinceGallant: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
backnbeta:

A placard carrying king? Kinda strange sir! Carrying placard won't make him a better king! I still believe there are more dignifying ways a royal father can protest a wrong doing undecided

Don't "sir" him anymore. A sensible adult would not ask a king to carry placard. It is evident and glaring that you are talking to a teenager who perchance has access to his mother's phone.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Who knows if it was such works that made him the king!!!

I will leave you with the words of Mordecai to Esther:

"If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”

You can chew on this!!!
Esther didn't go about with street protest, she went in to meet the king after proper preparation to get what she wants.
So, who says the king(Oluwo) isn't protesting the conduct of SA citizens using appropriate mechanism?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by Edu3Again: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

The one who patronised Innoson, something no traditional ruler from that side did.

Nice then!
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
FG should just find a lasting solution to this menace if not it will surely continue.
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by backnbeta(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
PrinceGallant:

Don't "sir" him anymore. A sensible adult would not ask a king to carry placard. It is evident and glaring that you are talking to a teenager who perchance has access to his mother's phone.
Thank you...I thought as much grin
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by backnbeta(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

"If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?”

You can chew on this!!!
You think he was made a king just to carry placard?
What can I say to someone who doesn't understand royalty? undecided

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by duality(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Honestly, there is no equal way to retaliate the attacks on Nigerians in SA
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by KayceeBanks: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Xenophobia?
who?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by gaskiyamagana: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
backnbeta:

A placard carrying king? Kinda strange sir! Carrying placard won't make him a better king! I still believe there are more dignifying ways a royal father can protest a wrong doing undecided
Your brain needs to be formated. He protested b4 becoming King, even in place where your ancestors have not stayed before died.
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by gaskiyamagana: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
martineverest:
this king is making our traditional leaders a joke
Poor understanding, wrong interpretation, fool statement.
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by backnbeta(f): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Your brain needs to be formated. He protested b4 becoming King, even in place where your ancestors have not stayed before died.
Did your wool brain not tell you that post was made in response to a dunce like you who expects a royal Highness to carry placard? Didn't you see I was trying to school someone who did not understand royalty? I feel bad, but I have to say your father's brain needs to be formatted into one with your mother's brain...how can two people be useless enough to produce a waste material that is now constituting a nuisance to cyber space?!!!
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by gaskiyamagana: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
backnbeta:

Did your wool brain not tell you that post was made in response to a dunce like you who expects a royal Highness to carry placard? Didn't you see I was trying to school someone who did not understand royalty? I feel bad, but I have to say your father's brain needs to be formatted into one with your mother's brain...how can two people be useless enough to produce a waste material that is now constituting a nuisance to cyber space?!!!
You scored 3 'A' s
ANGER ANGUISH AND AGONY.
You better put more efforts to score more 'A' s.
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You can chew on this!!!

He did it in 2014, you can do it in 2019. Are both of you not Nigerians? Why must it be only him? Leave the king to the throne let people like me and you carry the placards.
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by ThatFairGuy: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Elenu felefele.... Onisokuso
[s]
ednut1:
Oba yahoo to fe do yawo alfa
[/s]
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by backnbeta(f): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You scored 3 'A' s
ANGER ANGUISH AND AGONY.
You better put more efforts to score more 'A' s.
You scored 3 'F's sir...you are a filthy frigid failure undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by Antichristus: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
YAHOO YAHOO MAN
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by femi4: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You can chew on this!!!
Is it by carrying placards ...even Esther used wisdom when approaching the King
Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by sogodihno: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Which traditional rulers?
The one in Onitsha who glo feeds or the ones in your "Autonomous communities"?

Your traditional rulers who attend the birthday parties of children and fight for t-shirt and souvenir.

Guy, u too get bad mouth, dey pity these Igbos small small now, haha.

Re: Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) by Compatriot60: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK / Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.